Two is Better than One

Story Info
Her dreams of being double teamed come true.
3.4k words
4.48
48.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at the box of new toys hungrily. It's wasn't her first time using plugs -- but it was her first using them as preparation for what was to come. Evanna had always dreamed of being double-teamed, feeling two cocks fill her up, and finally, she had found just the person to oblige. She wanted to prep herself already even though she had a full workday ahead of her.

She couldn't possibly dare to wear a plug to the office... could she? The mere thought made her pussy clench and a slight moan escaped her lips. Her coworkers never would know. After all, she was the good girl -- staying late, doing the jobs no one else wanted. The other mailroom employees constantly complained that they didn't go to Ivy Leagues for this, but she new that if she just kept her head down, paid her dues, and made a name for herself with the agents, she'd be out of the mailroom and assisting a big shot in no time. So why not have a little secret fun in the meantime?

Before she lost her resolve, she grabbed the mid-sized plug out of the box, coated her fingers in lube, and began to prep her hole to take the foreign object. Working in one finger at first, then two, and finally a third, she pictured the cock that would be buried in her ass mere hours later. Her pussy was already slick as she fantasized, but she wasn't about to give herself her first orgasm yet, she had to earn it. Grabbing the plug, she eased it in, sighing as the feeling of being full finally took over. Wiggling slightly to settle the plug into a comfortable place, she finished her morning routine, complete with matching lacy lingerie under her business casual outfit, and headed out the door. This was going to be quite the day.

--------

By lunch time, Evanna could barely think straight -- her head cloudy with sex and the need for release.

"I can do this, I can do this," she muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" her coworker Logan replied.

"Oh sorry, just didn't get much sleep last night... trying to keep myself focused until the end of the day."

"Evanna distracted at work? That's new... maybe I'll finally have a chance to suck up to the agents with you off your game."

She scoffed.

"As if."

He smiled back, "I kid, I kid. Let me know if you need a coffee, I'm doing a run for a few people in 10!"

"Thanks, dude, but over-caffeinated me actually just increases the anxiety."

"Alright, well let me know if you change your mind."

He sauntered off and she exhaled, not sure how much longer she could maintain the pretense with the plug pressing on her walls every time she moved.

Just then, her phone buzzed in her pocket. Thankful for the distraction, she pulled it out only to see it was Jake, the entire reason she was in this predicament.

The text popped up, "Sorry babe, tonight's a no-go, Cory booked a last-minute gig and has to hop on a plane to Atlanta. But we can still hang if you want..."

Fuck, all this prep and she was only gonna get anal from one guy? Not that Jake wasn't up to the task. They had met at a networking event a month prior and they hadn't even made it home before he pulled over and fucked her silly in the car. Their rendezvous continued, getting a bit kinkier every time until Evanna finally felt like he might be into fucking her with another guy and plucked up the courage to ask. He had mentioned he was fluid so it didn't seem like a stretch.

He had grinned down at her, his necklace dangling in her face, "Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you? Two guys all for your greedy little holes?"

She knew right then she had him and after he filled her with cum, he had texted Cory, an actor and a former hookup who had mentioned he'd be into double-teaming someone a while back.

"Let me send him a pic, babe... to convince him."

And she had turned over, ass in the air, cum leaking from her swollen pussy as Jake snapped a pic and sent it accompanied with the text, "Wanna make her ass look like that at the same time?"

Cory was in immediately... but now he was out and she was bummed at their plan falling apart. Not to mention horny beyond belief, the exhibitionist in her was finding being plugged in the office all too arousing.

Maybe... a quick trip to the bathroom wouldn't hurt. Everyone was at lunch anyway so she slipped upstairs to the single-stalled restroom. It technically was only for agents but they didn't mind if it was used with they were out of office.

Once inside, she immediately reached her hand under her skirt, feeling her soaked panties. Pulling them to the side, she brushed her fingers on her swollen clit, gasping at the contact.

No, no, she could still wait. But Jake could always use a little teasing in the meantime. She dropped her thong to her ankles and propped her phone on the sink. Setting the self timer, she bent over, spread her cheeks so Jake could see her ass plugged and her pussy dripping. Just as she heard the camera click and before she could register what was happening, the bathroom door burst open.

She gasped and looked up at Daniel, one of the youngest agents who she'd run lunch errands for occasionally. Of course, he was still at the office while everyone else was meeting clients for a lunch meeting. He was young, didn't have many clients yet, and still trying to prove himself by working through lunch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." She righted herself, quickly pulling her skirt down.

It was over, she was so fired. But then Daniel did something she hadn't expected. He grinned and stepped inside, shutting the door behind him blocking her exit.

She didn't dare speak but held his gaze.

"Evanna, is it?"

She nodded.

"And you haven't even apologized yet for how I found you? You've got a lot of nerve."

"I'm so sorry, I know, I fucked up, I'll just get my stuff and go." The shame crept up her face and she blushed, but something else happen too. Somehow, getting caught had made her more turned on and she was literally throbbing

"Yes, that would probably be best... unless..." He paused and she felt the tension in the small bathroom rise.

"Who were you taking that picture for?"

Her stomach flipped, the way it did when she knew was on the edge of having a man eat out of the palm of her hand.

"Umm, this guy I've been seeing." She tried to sound shy, confused, she blinked up at him through her lashes.

"Did he ask you to send it? Did he ask you to do this?"

"Well... no. We just had plans later and I... I didn't know what else to do... I had to be ready."

She wasn't sure it would work, but guys usually loved this shit so she added, "I've never done anal before and I just wanted to be good at him..." she paused and looked at the ground then lowered her voice... "and his friend."

A lie, but not entirely. She did want it to be good for them, but she had done anal many times... in fact, sometimes she preferred it. Though she knew after tonight, her favorite would be both at the same time.

When she looked back up at Daniel, she knew it had worked. He was taking all of her in.

"And his friend? Wow, you're a little slut, aren't you? Maybe if you act like the good little slut you are for me... no one has to know about this."

She could see him getting hard through his pants and her pussy clenched, she inhaled sharply.

"Oh, you like that don't you? In fact, I bet you wanted to get caught in here. Hoped someone would see your cunt and ass, so ready for cock."

She loved this, but she didn't want to be fucked quite yet. So she tried her luck again...

"Can't say the thought didn't cross my mind. But see... his friend bailed and I just... was so horny I didn't know what to do. Maybe... you'd want to come tonight. I can really make it up to you tonight... as an apology."

She glanced down at his dick as she said that, and saw it twitch through his pants.

"Excellent," she thought. Now all this prep--and almost getting fired-- wouldn't go to waste.

She could tell Daniel wanted control back, and she could give it to him. She knew all of this was her doing.

"You're gonna make it up to me now, because I know you want to, and then again tonight."

"Of course, of course, anything, I'll do anything." Evanna was fucking ecstatic.

"Get on your knees, whore."

She obeyed instantly and he unzipped, his cock springing free. He was big but not unmanageable. Honestly, perfect for her plans later.

"Suck."

She took his leaking cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip, and started to bob. Not taking the whole thing yet, acting like she needed to warm up so maybe he would make her take it. She popped off, pretending to catch her breath, and licked a stripe up the length. He groaned and when she took him in her mouth again, Daniel groaned louder.

Daniel was reaching for something and she realized he had pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

"Still want to put on a little show for your boy?"

She moaned around a mouthful of cock.

"I'll take that as a yes." And with that, he swiped up and began recording.

She was still trying to tease a little with kitten licks and sucking not too hard... but Daniel was over her games.

"Enough, I know you can do better!" Then grabbed her head, forcing her down the shaft until her throat was full of cock.

She gagged and sputtered.

"Yeah, take it bitch," he said and then began to fuck her face, recording every thrust for Jake's viewing pleasure.

Tears leaked out of her eyes but she was loving every minute as his dick hit the back of her throat over and over. It hadn't taken long and he was already close so she let him fully use her until he let go of her head and was spilling down her throat. She pulled off just in time to catch some on her face. She loved being covered in cum, it was the sign of a job well done.

She blinked up at the camera, bits of cum in her lashes, and said, "We'll see you tonight, Jake."

________

The afternoon seemed to crawl by and all Evanna could think about was the night ahead of her.

Jake couldn't believe his luck when he received the video and sent Evanna a few videos of his own stroking his cock and whispering absolute filth into the camera like he knows she loves. It made it even more difficult to get through the day without cumming undone.

She and Daniel had exchanged numbers and she texted him the address to Jake's loft towards the end of the day. They were originally planning to have drinks at their favorite bar first, but Evanna scrapped that plan the second Daniel had fucked her face. She needed both of them inside her as soon as possible.

Finally, the 6:00pm rolled around and the day was behind her. She group texted the picture of her plugged hole from earlier to the two men with a "see you soon" attached.

Pulling up to Jake's place, she felt giddy. His place was the perfect artist's loft, but a 6th story walkup and with every step she felt the plug shift inside her, bumping against her walls, begging for release.

She knocked and was surprised to see both men already inside, Daniel must have skipped out early-- the perks of being the boss.

And boss he was.

"Strip," Daniel commanded the second the heavy door closed behind her.

She let out a small whimper, the thrill and the hours of waiting were getting to her.

Jake jumped in right away, "Did we say you could make a sound, whore? You're only allowed to when directly told. Is that clear?"

Evanna nodded, grinning, this was half the fun, she loved the degradation.

"Use your words. Is that clear?"

"Yes," she gasped.

Jake's eyes were dark, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," she smirked at both of them as she said it, ensuring they both got eye contact from her.

"Good girl, now I believe Daniel asked you to strip."

She nodded and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her lacey bra was a little too small so by the 4th button, they could already see her hard nipples peeking out above top.

"Look at that, Daniel. She's already so horny for us, nipples hard and everything. But of course, you've already seen that today."

"Actually, she kept her shirt on earlier so this is the first time I'm seeing one of the places I'll be painting my cum tonight. Already got her face, she fucking loved it. Isn't that right, kitten?"

"Yes sir, I loved your cum all over my face." She was slipping out of her skirt now and couldn't wait for them to see how wet her pussy was through the thong.

Jake notices right away. "So wet, the little slut hasn't been touched yet and she's soaked."

Daniel chimes in, "Head over to the bed, take those off, and show us exactly what we've been waiting for."

She shivered. It was finally happening. Two dicks to fulfill her insatiable appetite. She walked over to the large bed, shimmied out of her panties, and got on the bed on hands and knees. Ass up and spread so they could see her pretty plug waiting to be replaced by cock.

She heard footsteps and the rustle of clothing. Of course they were gonna make her wait like this as they undressed, pussy throbbing for the whole world to see. And then it hit her, Jake hadn't closed the curtains. This literally could be for anyone in the neighboring buildings to see if they just were to look. She grinned. Jake really was trying to fulfill all her favorite fantasies.

Suddenly, a hand made contact with her ass. Just a little slap to jolt her back to reality.

"There she is," Jake crooned, "the little cockwhore herself, just waiting to be stuffed. Do you think she deserves to take the plug out, Daniel?"

"No, I think you should fuck her pussy with it in first. But she's not allowed to cum until both of us are pounding her."

"Brilliant. You hear that? I'm gonna pump that cunt full of cock and you're gonna tell me how much you need a cock in your ass and only then will you get both holes filled."

This was everything she ever wanted. Her whole body was vibrating with need as she said, "Yes, sir, I can't wait for your cock."

She felt his tip push at her entrance and she immediately moaned, grinding back trying to push it in further, the day of anticipation getting to her.

"Are we gonna need to bring in a fourth next time to fill your mouth too? Seems like it, you're already so noisy."

"Yes, yes please," Evanna moaned trying again to push herself onto Jake's cock.

He teased the edges of her hole with his tip and rubbed it along her just brushing her swollen clit as he simultaneously put pressure on the plug with his fingers.

At last, he slipped in and she breathed a sigh of relief, closing her eyes and letting the sensation wash over her.

He began pumping in and out of her and she met him thrust for thrust.

"Oh, kitten has her eyes closed... open them and watch what you're in for soon."

Evanna's eye snapped open and she saw Daniel had joined them on the bed, leaning back against the pillows so she could watch him stroke his cock, already wet with pre-cum.

"You've been too quiet," he continued, "Jake asked him to tell us how much you wanted a cock in that pretty ass..."

Jake's thrusts got more powerful and she knew it was going to be a challenge not to cum before the main event.

"I need your cock in my ass. I need to be full of cock," she whimpered, almost salivating as she watched Daniel's cock in his fist.

"Better," Jake said, "now, let... me... hear... you... beg..." punctuating each word with a thrust.

"Please, please, I need it so bad. I'm such a cockslut, all I need is two filling me up, it's all I'm good for. Please let me sit on your cock while he pounds my ass, please, please, please."

"That's a good whore, Daniel do you think she deserves it?"

"No, but I do for catching her in the bathroom today... so I'm gonna take her ass."

Evanna clenched around Jake's cock at that as he continued to pound into her and mentally prayed she'd be able to keep from coming the second they were both inside of her.

Suddenly Jake slipped out and she inhaled at the loss, feeling full was her favorite thing.

"Stay there with your ass in the air," he commanded.

She nodded and Jake climbed onto the bed, lying on his back.

"Now come fuck yourself on my cock. She did as she was told, lowering herself on his cock and riding him like it was her job.

She saw Daniel begin to reposition himself and met his eyes.

"Yes, please come fuck my ass, please."

He grinned, circling behind her and placing his fingers on the plug. He slowly eased it out of her and it was almost too much, she sat still on Jake's cock as Daniel teased her with the plug, inching it out. It finally came free and she felt empty, but smiled knowing she was about to be so full of two dicks.

"Look at that pretty hole just waiting for my cock."

"Just for you, I'm your cockwhore."

And all of a sudden Daniel thrust himself into her ass, no warning, and buried himself to the hilt. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed, "yes, yes! Now fuck me, please!"

Daniel started pounding into her ass and she began bouncing on Jake's cock in rhythm with him. The walls of her cunt were clenching and she could feel the throbbing cocks almost touching inside her. It was pure bliss and she let her mouth fall open, only for Jake to thrust his fingers into it.

"Practice for next time, suck on those as you take both these cocks and if you're good, maybe next time you'll have a dick down your throat too."

She moaned around his fingers, giving it her all.

"You're gonna cum for me, on both our cocks and then we're gonna keep fucking you until we cum, okay?"

She nodded, eyes watering and mouth still full.

"Okay slut, you ready to come?" Her walls were already clenching, she had never felt so ready in her life.

"Give it your all then cum in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

She threw her head back and Daniel grabbed her throat, squeezing just a tad and that was it. She was cumming, ass and pussy clenching on their cock as she gasped for air. Her entire body shook with the force of it and she collapsed onto Jake and all through it they just kept fucking her. Using her like she had always dreamed.

Jake was fucking up into her as Daniel took her from behind, their rhythms started getting sloppy and she could tell her orgasm had pushed them to the edge. With a final hard thrust, Jake fucked into her groaning and filling her cunt as Daniel pounded hard and fucked his cum into her other hole.

"Look at the little cumslut," Jake smirked. "Finally got everything she wanted..."