Two Local studs for my Wife

Story Info
Two local studs fuck local woman including my wife!
4.3k words
3.47
25.9k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,305 Followers

THE MAKING OF A SOCCER CUCKOLD AND SLUT

This story is about adultery, unintentional cuckoldry, intentional slut making and involves MMF sex if this isn't your thing leave now. For the rest of you hope you enjoy it.

I was supposed to be at a football match, I have just returned home to find my wife cheating on me with two local studs!, I know these guys personally. Danny and Sam work together for a local builder, and I have heard, listened to them bragging and therefore know their reputation. It was an unexpected problem for me that led to this discovery, after loosing my ticket, I wasn't able to find another for sale so had to either sit in the pub and watch until the bus brought us home. I was being ribbed all the way home about not seeing the match live, but didn't mind as I had made my mind up there was no way I was going back to the pub with this lot to listen to their jibes all night. Anyway I was sure my wife would be pleased I wasn't stinking drunk or had chosen to bugger off to the pub on my return home.

I arrived to find the blinds drawn and wondered what the hell are they shut for/ It was only after trying my key in the door and finding it wouldn't open that things became clearer, not right away but several minutes after!

I went around the rear of the house and found the back door locked as well, I thought she maybe had made a mistake and was about to knock on the window when I heard some pretty obvious noises associated with a woman getting a sound fucking emitting from the living room window where I was about to knock. I found myself getting a deep sense of for-boding in my stomach and I stood there wondering what the hell to do? I know I should just have knocked and banged on the window as hard as I could shouting what the fuck but something made me stop. I looked around and after checking found the doors into the conservatory were still open. I crept in and the sounds of fucking got louder. I crept forward quietly my cock already hard and throbbing at what I might witness.

I crept through into our hallway and climbed the stairs quietly, our house has a balcony overlooking the living room, so I knew that that was my best place to see. Once there I crept forward until I could see through the balcony balustrades. There in front of me were Sam and Danny bollock naked, my wife Sally also butt naked, her ass and tits all red and sore looking and the sound of heavy slaps as she was busy servicing one cock in her mouth whilst Danny was eating her pussy out whilst slapping her arse something rotten!

The pair of local studs, were well known in our town, having a very good reputation of satisfying many of the towns bored wives, and some of whom were well respected, but these two guys gave nothing for reputations, as anyone within listening distance of their stories would confirm. I knew there and then I would be another notch on their bedposts after today's episode. Instead of feeling angry or upset I felt something of excitement, and arousal, something I had never thought about becoming a reality until that moment. It seemed to increase my arousal and my own cock began to become erect and I could feel the tip become moist with pre-cum. At the same time I found my mouth going dry and I was almost literally panting - albeit as silently as I could - releasing my cock from the confines of my underwear and slipping it out of my fly I began stroking it to the sight below me. My balls were feeling as swollen as I could ever remember them being so I eased them out as well, carefully rolling them in my left hand palm as my right hand gave myself a few good heavy tugs, on my now free set of family jewels!

Danny was now shoving several fingers in and out of my slut wife's fanny, so hard I could hear the sloppy sounds of her arousal upstairs. Sam was gripping her by a handful of hair and pulling her head up and down on his cock (although not visible it was pretty obvious what was happening) gurgling noises and Sam's vocal encouragement drifted up clearly as he told her;

"Suck it good you bitch!, you'll be no use to your hubbie after were finished with ya!"

"Mmmph, Mmmph Mmmpph!" was all the reply I could make out.

Danny was slobbering loudly as he buried his face in her ass and cunt, loud slurping and slobbering noises drifting up to me, made me realise how hard he was eating my wife's ass and cunt. He continued to tongue lash her obviously dripping wet cunt whilst constantly ramming his fingers in and out f her ravaged cunt. This just made the sex sounds even more obscene to me anyway!

Sam now grabbed her left tit and squeezed hard, pulling her tit towards him and then his finger and thumb pulled her erect nipple hard extending it away from the breast. Sally groaned loudly as he did that. Then he switched hands and did exactly the same to her right tit. I knew she liked her tits being played with, but this was a new level of playing I had never seen her accept before.

Sally actually looked and sounded like she was enjoying being abused like that. I found my cock was seeping pre-cum freely by now and the front of my trousers and my underwear were stained and soaked with it. I was biting my lip and bucking my hips all the time stroking my fully erect and achingly hard cock. Furiously aroused as I was, my eyes never left the scene before me as I watched these two local studs treat my wife like a cheap two bit whore. Their verbal and physical abuse of my wife just adding to the state of arousal all round, to them obviously and to me as I watched, listened and played with my own cock and balls, trying desperately not to cum to quickly.

I knew I had to calm down or I would cum too soon. Therefore, I took a chance to get some air, gather my thoughts, and calm down a bit so I crept back towards our bedroom, lay flat on the floor and breathed slowly, trying to regain some sort of composure at my heavily aroused state. I could still hear the sounds of sex drift upstairs and found myself almost too eager to return and watch.

Once again I crept forward, by now I had removed my restrictive underwear and trousers so my balls and my cock had the freedom they required. When I peered over the edge this time My wife was sat on top of Danny's cock, with her back to him. I could see her cunt all shiny and wet, as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. It looked extremely thick and long from where I watched, definitely bigger than my own cock, however my own cock felt bigger than it ever had as I spied on my slut wife.

Then Sam stepped between her spread legs and the two of them laughed as Danny stopped thrusting and Sam pushed his thick cock into the same hole as his pal. Sally's eyes bulged and I heard her gasp loudly as Danny and Sam double teamed her pussy, stretching it like it never had been before. The two of them then began fucking her in earnest, one pushing in as the other withdrew creating a constant state of friction and pleasure on my wife's sex. They were constantly calling her all the dirty names you can imagine;

"you fucking love that slut don't ya?" they grunted.

"OH MY GOD YEEEEEEESSSS!" screamed my slut wife.

"Gonna fuck yer sweet ass off ya the day bitch, your ours now whore!"

"No way your hubbies cock gonna do the job once we thru wit ya!"

"Betcha he doesn't know how much of a slutty whore you are does he?"

"God NO he'd kill me if he knew!" she grunted as they filled her full of cock.

If only she knew I did, at least now, as I watched and listened to her being fucked hard by both these big cocked studs. I realised then why they had such a reputation as studs form the hushed whispers, stories and mates telling me of their conquests. I never imagined I'd be so aroused to see my own wife become one of their conquests or the fact that they were making me a cuckold at the same time as destroying my wife's married cunt for me!

"Go On fuck me you bastards! FUCK me harder!" she yelled as she obviously approached orgasm

"Oh Yesss Oh god I love your cocks! This pussy is yours now no mistake!" she grunted as her lovers fucked and fucked and fucked her. Her body shook at every thrust, her cunt squelched, the slap, slap, slap of bodies rang out constantly, as they screwed my wife senseless. I was by now oozing pre-cum from my cock constantly. My hands were covered in the stuff, my balls ached, they had tightened up and I knew I wasn't far from coming, so I forced myself to once again slow down

'not yet I told myself, not yet!' I gripped the base of my cock hard and relaxed until the feeling of the point of no return subsided and I could start stroking it again. By now when I looked over the side I saw Sam had his cock stuffed in her mouth and his big heavy balls were resting on her chin. Sally my little PTA wife had all of his cock down her throat obviously and I could hear her spluttering and gagging on it as Sam told her

"Fucking take it bitch, don't spit it out you fucking tramp, swallow my cock you fucking slag!"

He laughed as my wife's chin was hanging in drool as he slid it in and out of her throat her gagging got less and less until I could only hear her moaning softly as he drilled her face for her. Hi big heavy balls were now slapping against her chin, the wet slapping sounds clearly audible from my position. It was brilliant to watch, and even better to witness and listen too my wife make me a cuckold and herself another notch on these studs bedpost, Christ she would be the talk of the town in days. I felt myself get worried then thought what the fuck there are plenty other guy's wife's in this town had the same experience and they don't mind so why should I!

Sally repositioned herself slightly after the last orgasm. I knew myself, That these two guys obviously knew what they were doing and soon they had her legs in the air and each one had a head buried in her cunt and ass. One tongue probing her wet pussy and clit, the other rimming her asshole. Danny manoeuvred so that Sally had access to his hard cock, she didn't need asking twice as she took it between her lips, after several minutes the two men swapped places, Danny got to taste her abused pussy, whilst Sam got to rim her ass and have his cock sucked.

Then Danny plunged his cock inside her, for a moment she stopped sucking Sam and gave a little moan of approval, before once again eagerly lapping at his balls and cock.

After a while they moved Sally onto all fours, this was the queue for the two studs to once again change ends, Sam moved behind my wife, where I had a really good view of his big thick cock pushing at her splayed lips before easily slipping in, I watched him bang at her for ages, his big balls slapping loudly against her belly and his own thighs. Then I watched Danny whose cock was in Sally's mouth they had her well and truly spit-roasted, what a sight, big thick meaty cocks in each end of my slut wife, I could have watched all night. I remember thinking no wonder so many wives in this town had become sluts to these two studs they sure knew how to fuck a woman and if other guys had cock size problems well that would no doubt have aided their pursuit of local legend status such as it already was.

After about ten to fifteen minutes or so the two studs stopped and lifted my wife up onto very shaky legs I have to say. Danny then laid on the couch, Sally straddled him and sank down onto his pole, gently easing herself at first, and then just dropping onto his cock. She rode him, boy did she ride him! She rode Danny hard, all the while he was massaging her tits, every now and then popping one in his mouth to suck, in between calling her names and talking filthy to her:

"You fucking little married whore you love cock don't ya?...Ehhh?....You fuckin slapper you just can't get enough cock can you, you little slut!"

"Oh fuck I love your cocks so much better at fucking than my hubby!... go on you stud fuck my cunt like the slut I am" she grunted.

She lent forward and started kissing Danny as she proceeded to ride him even harder, her ass was like a blur ramming and pumping herself up and down on his thick cock like some demented machine. Sam meanwhile was standing off to the side watching the two of them go at it. He laughed and commented how good it was to watch the prim and proper PTA wife behave like the slut they had always known her to want to be!

I had to agree, and also wondering why he wasn't getting in on the action. Within seconds that changed, he said;

"time to lube her up"

Then he reached behind him to the coffee table lifting a tube of something before he smeared his cock in what I assumed was KY jelly lubricant and moved behind my wife. The other participants in this orgy of sex obviously recognised what was coming or at least what was about to happen. Danny spread his legs wide and Sally leaned right over the top of him exposing her asshole to her lover who stood behind them his cock in hand ready to bugger my wife!

Sally was motionless as Sam gently held his thick cock in his hand and pushed his cock against her arsehole, the first inch or so went in then he withdrew, he tried again, more went in this time, I looked towards Sally to see her face, it was a little scrunched up with the pain I think, but she turned to Sam and with no hesitation growled:

"MORE! Give me MORE you fucker!"

Sam grunting, he pushed harder after several more goes, all of his cock was gone up my wife's arse.

Danny started to move as well, matching Sam's outward pulls to his inward thrusts. Soon the guys had a steady rhythm built up and the familiar sounds of a happy wife being fucked good and hard were echoing all over the house.

I watched her getting DP'd, what a sight, a real turn on, if you've never seen your wife get nailed like this - for fucks sake get her to DO IT!

They continued to pound away at her, both holes getting hammered, her squealing, moaning and sighing and the two guys grunting screaming obscenities at her and pulling on her nipples making her cry out regularly as they used and abused my wife's holes and body, and all the time unaware that I was watching. Danny then decided he wanted to have a piece of that arse, telling Sam to get off her and let him have a go.

Sally sighed unhappily as they moved her off of their cocks as Sam went to the bathroom, Danny climbed behind Sally, slapped her ass with his cock a few times, slapped both ass cheeks with his hands and without any hesitation plunged his full length was up her arse

"Ooooh...Aaaaargh!" grunted Sally then she sighed contentedly as he began to pummel the shit out of her ass for her.

Sally was really enjoying this, pushing herself back to meet every one of his forward thrusts, she was now bent forward onto her tits, her left hand moved to her clit and she began rubbing it, soon she was rubbing it furiously while Danny fucked her arse, it didn't take long for her to come, her body began by tightening up, her hand stopped rubbing her clit, she became loose flopping around as Danny held her up by her waist, and then I saw it!...a look of total fulfilment on her face as she moaned, screamed then yelled as her orgasm hit her!

Once she had came, Danny held her steady until she calmed down before he removed his cock, and he stood up his cock swaying around in front of him like a club! I saw him disappear from sight and realised it was his turn to visit the bathroom.

Sally lay on her back and beckoned Sam who had returned from his toilet break and was drinking a glass of water over, like a flash he was there, she tilted her head up to take his cock, cupped his balls, and began to lick, suck and nibble on his flaccid cock. Danny had by now also returned, he moved to the other side, allowing Sally to alternate between them. It was breath taking watching her work on these two studs cocks eagerly and wantonly going from one to the other, moaning and groaning as she fondled both sets of balls and rubbed, stroked and encouraged their cocks back to full erection. Neither guy had cum yet so again little wonder they were so popular with our local ever growing number of slut 'wife's'

Danny then took command and started to rub his erect cock all over her face calling her a dirty two bit whore that needed to be shown a lesson before starting to wank himself into her mouth. Sam was rubbing her swollen labia and finger fucking her whilst using his thumb to rub her clit.

" you love me rubbing your pussy don't you." He moaned

"uh huh" as she moaned softly licking her lips whilst Danny dick slapped her for fun.

Sam's cock was now fully erect and huge!

Sally moaned louder as Sam's pace quickened with his fingers. Then suddenly he stopped. Sally groaned a sigh and tried to push her pussy against his hand but he moved it away. The look she must have gave him because the look on his face let me know she was theirs for the night. Sam leaned over her and said

"you want it don't you".

"Yes she said".

"How badly?" he replied?

"Badly".

"Then beg bitch!" he said.

Then he grabbed my hand & moved it his cock it was huge.

"BEG!" HE SNAPPED. As Sam rubbed and fingered her cunt from behind it was obviously more than she could take.

"PLEASE I NEED YOUR COCKS KNOW PLEASE I EXIST ONLY FOR YOUR COCKS!".

I heard them laugh

Danny's cock looked just as huge as Sam's both men's cocks looked like clubs. I remember thinking they are so thick even I might struggle to get a hand around their girth and here my slut wife was having taken them in all three holes so far and double pussy entry what a fucking slut I had married!. Sally settled in to sucking hard on Danny's long cock in her mouth. She licked from the tip 2 the base then eagerly sucked on his swinging juice covered balls, then back up to the head. Danny grabbed her by the hair & told her;

"Swallow it all you filthy slut!".

Just at that point Sam thrust hard into my wife's pussy. The thrust slammed Sally forward forcing Danny's cock almost fully down her throat.

Me watching this, I groaned so loud I was certain I had been heard, my own cock was by now so sore from my own abuse wanking myself so hard and pre cum freely flowing so much that a puddle had formed on the landing carpet. How the fuck I was going to explain that was not something I was worried about at that precise time. The ache in my balls was something as I knew I was going to come heavily when it did happen, but I couldn't stop now not even if I was caught!

I couldn't believe my wife Sally there she was taking every inch of cock from both studs from both ends. Cocks were flashing in and out of her mouth and her pussy so fast, so hard. The yells, grunts, squeals and moans floated around so loud I am certain the neighbours all knew what was going on as would anyone just walking bye! That was it I gripped my cock and it started to jerk and twitch in orgasm. I flopped forward onto my stomach and lay there biting my lips to stay quiet as my balls erupted with shot after shot of hot sticky cum all over our landing carpet. Fuck if I had going to be struggling to explain the pre cum wet patch the state of the landing carpet was beyond explanation I came like never before, I couldn't believe how much I came huge blobs of sticky goo shot out the end of my cock and splattered over everything in its path. The carpet got it, the hall table legs got it even the wall got several shots. By the time I had finished shooting my load my balls felt like they had disappeared up inside my stomach cavity I couldn't feel them outside where they should have been!

Below my situation, Sam kept slamming into my wife Sally harder & harder while all the time she begged him not to stop. Sally must have had several orgasms as it sounded wetter and wetter. Sam yelled out that;

"She's cumming like a geyser....Fuck me She's fucking squirting on my cock!!... that's how much she loves cock what a slut!"

easyballs
easyballs
1,305 Followers
12