Two Lovers from His POV

Story Info
A tale of two lovers: from his POV.
1.8k words
4
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open to the door to you revealing a soft lit room. A glowing fireplace faces a large four-poster bed decorated in deep reds contrasting against the rich dark woods of the bed and other furniture. Walking in, you begin to remove your coat. Stepping into the room behind you I take the coat to set aside and with the other hand, wrap it around your waist pulling you in close a half step backwards.

I bury my face in the depth of your hair taking in your perfume on the right side of your head kissing your ear and gently kissing down your neck to the top of your shirt. Now free of your coat, the other hand hugs your opposite shoulder, my arm resting across the top of your breasts. You lean back into my chest relaxing and turn your head returning my kiss.

I slide my hand from your shoulder to begin slowly unbuttoning your blouse and running the tips of my fingers down your soft skin from your collarbone down to the edge of your bra.

You turn in my arms to face me, the gentle heat from the fireplace warming your bare back and you begin unbuttoning my shirt enough for our skin to touch. I break the kiss to move your hair to the right exposing your neck so I can kiss it while removing your bra.

We stand by the fire embracing each other feeling our skin touching loosing ourselves in the other's gaze. Sitting you down on the edge of the bed you lay back while I slide your pants down onto the floor. Then climbing onto the bed I gaze deeply in your eyes before kissing you again. Running the palms of my hands softly on your cheeks, they glide over the smooth skin of your chest and across your hardening nipples causing you to inhale sharply in momentary pleasure. I begin kissing at your sternum and slowly kissing a line down to the top of your panties which are then slid down to fall to the floor.

The heat of the fire blends in with heat in your face. I now lead you to the drawn bath still steaming, a tub for two, burning candles and rose petals surrounding it. I help you step into the tub dropping my own pants and underwear. Climbing into the tub, I sit behind you and cradle your wet body. As you lean back in the tub you can feel my excitement pressing into your back.

We spend some time just holding each other enjoying the peace and solitude. Your head resting on my shoulder, me occasionally kissing your head and breathing in your perfume, or kneading your shoulders.

I move my hands to begin washing you, running my hands over your upper chest keeping the hot water running down your skin teasing your breasts and nipples. I continue to cover the rest of your body running my fingertips down your stomach to your hips and rub your inner thighs. I slide my hand back up your thing so I can feel the added heat from your pussy.

Fingers gently pry at the lower lips causing a slight moan to escape and break the overall quiet then playfully tease your slit not quite being able to enter due to the positioning of your legs in the tub. Still, I'm able to caress and rub your mound giving you some slight pleasure and still washing you but mainly just slowly teasing you, building the excitement and preparing for later.

Quietly you look back towards me, not quite twisting enough to be uncomfortable yet still not making eye contact, you murmur that's it may be time to move back to the bed. You stand and step out grabbing a towel to dry, your hair is still damp at the ends and underneath from a combination of sweat and the bath water. I stand immediately as well and reach for a towel to begin to dry off.

You wrap the towel around you, not to cover up, but to keep from getting chilled watching me rise out of the water, seeing me in full for the first time. Stepping out of the tub myself now mostly dry, you smile slyly with a mischievous grin and grab my hard shaft and begin to gently lead me into the bedroom. After gaining compliance, you switch to holding my hands leading me to the beckoning bed.

Rather than pulling me onto the bed, you merely pull me in close, lust filling your eyes as you look up into before closing for a deep long passionate kiss, tongues entwining and exploring. You run your fingers up and down my back using your nails to gently scratch and occasionally dig. Breaking the kiss, you begin to kiss my chest giving my nipples playful bites.

Feeling my cock twitch in reaction to the pleasure, you bite a little harder, smiling and move further south kneeling in front of me. Grabbing my waist you slowly push your mouth onto my swollen head allowing the head then the shaft to penetrate your lips before being greeted by your tongue.

You swirl your tongue around and to the side moving it around over the head before taking more of the shaft in bit by bit until you have as much as you can hold in. You then begin slowly and seductively moving your head back and forth along the cock now tasting the freely dripping pre-cum escaping the head. I groan in pleasure. Taking one hand off my leg, you cup my balls, gently squeezing them and pulling causing me to moan appreciatively again.

With your other hand you reach between your legs and tease yourself. You look up looking into my eyes kneeling in front of me and I begin gently thrusting in time to your sucking. You feel the early signs of completion, the balls begin to tighten, my moaning increases and then the muscles start to twitch along the shaft. I smile and nod and you close your eyes still wrapping your hot wet mouth around my shaft as it explodes hot cum in your mouth. Some dribbles out of the corner of your mouth as you finish up and I wipe it away with my thumb.

I help you stand and look a bit quizzically a bit confused about what just happened.

You giggle, and say, "we have all night for a change don't we?!"

We climb into bed for a cuddle waiting until I'm ready the next time. We cuddle, exploring each other's bodies, kissing and petting. I pull out a previously concealed vibrator from under the pillows.

You start to take it from me but with a mischievous smile, "Unh-uh, my turn," I reply as I move it out of your reach.

Sliding down the bed I begin kissing into your damp fur, enjoying the pleasant musk of your excitement. I kiss your lower lips splitting them with my tongue. Feeling you start to wiggle uncomfortably, I pull back and open your pussy with my fingers, running them up and down the lips each time grazing your swelling clit.

I slip a finger into the opening going in easily with your fluids gliding in. Using the fingers to go in and out, I slightly curl them upwards to find your g-spot. I spend some time kissing and nibbling your thighs and mound while rubbing your g-spot.

Then I switch on the vibrator, propping myself on my side, your legs draped over my waist, eyes closed giving into the sensations and mood. I move the buzzing toy through your fur mimicking the pattern I made with fingers and mouth before putting the tip near the topmost edge of your slit. While not directly on your clit, you still feel the vibrations further and deeper into your clit further engorging it, at the same time applying gentle pressure to your pleasure point inside.

You begin to writhe a little and moan as I slide the length of the vibrator down towards my other hand letting the length of the toy apply pleasure to the overall area before I tilt it and remove it as the tip and concentrated vibrations touch just below your clit. You are fully engaged in the sensations, you feel the orgasm building but it's not there yet.

I reapply the vibrator, this time the tip and move it in circles around your clit, occasionally passing directly over it. I can feel your body tense, the walls of your pussy begin contracting, your breathing gets quicker and quicker until you bite your lip, arch your back and give a brief cry of exhilaration and release as you finally cum.

I move back to the top of the bed to hold and kiss you. By this time my cock is back to being erect but we wait for you to be ready, still having all night.

The candles have burned themselves out now, the fireplace is waning but still providing subtle light and heat. Walking over I get the fireplace back to being the only source of heat and light, not intense but cozy. When I stand and return to the bed, you flip the sheet down and pat the bed while snatching the vibrator.

Trouble glinting in your eye, you say, "It's my turn. You watch and learn."

As I climb back into bed, you grin and begin to give me an education and quite the show as you energetically use the vibrator the way you prefer and much more quickly begin to reach climax stopping just before. I take advantage of the break and climb on top of you gazing in your eyes as my cock gently penetrates your pussy feeling the heat and slickness giving away your excitement.

Wrapping your legs around mine to help with traction, I begin a slow, steady thrusting. After a little time, our bodies sweaty from the fire and exertion, we switch. You quickly roll onto all fours presenting your ass and pussy looking over your shoulder and giving your rear a playful wiggle. Kneeling, I rub your clit from the rear before lining up and re-enter sighing feeling once again your tightness. Grabbing your waist I begin a more energetic thrusting at an angle to hit your g-spot.

Unable to help myself and enjoying the view with ass before me and your sweaty body slapping against mine, I give you a playful swat causing you to give a little yelp. You grab the vibrator and use it to bring yourself over the edge. As you cum a second time your walls contract gripping my shaft harder sending me over the edge, I fill your pussy. After a few more softer thrusts I pull out and we collapse, exhausted, sweaty and satisfied. The fire has burned low leaving only the light sky from the snowfall outside. Too tired to care we fall asleep before we can get cleaned up, you cradled in my arms.