Two Many Temptations Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake returns home quietly, taking Lucy by surprise.
4.6k words
4.6
2.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, this chapter is kind of quick so i wanted to go ahead and get it out as quick as possible. If you're new, I highly recommend reading the first 5 chapters before you start this one. I hope you enjoy.

EDIT: Fixed Lacy's name again. Sorry guys.


Chapter 6

"Thanks for the offer," Sara replied, "but I have some things I need to get done today. I may stop by later if I get them done."

She drove off as I walked to my door. I turned and waved as I twisted the door handle and pushed my shoulder into the door. When nothing budged, I realized the door was locked. As I shoved my hands into my short pockets, I remembered I'd given Lacy my keys.

I grunted in frustration. She must have locked the door before she left on her run. I thought for sure she would be back by now, Sara and I were messing around for a while. Just as I went to reach for my phone, I remembered the spare house key I kept in my truck. And, luckily for me, I could get into the cab via the keypad on the door.

I unlocked my house with my retrieved spare key. At first the only sounds I could hear when I entered was the shower running down the hall. After a moment, I could hear music, faintly, coming from the bedroom Lacy was staying in. I found my keys lying on the table. I kicked my shoes off and plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on. I found Gone in Sixty Seconds playing and tuned it in to that while I decompressed and replayed in my head everything that had just happened between Sara and me. There was no denying it took everything I had not to shove my dick into her, especially when she offered to let me bust inside.

As I was replaying everything from the lap dance to the not so dry humping in the shower, I heard my own shower turn off. A few minutes later, I heard the sounds of damp foot steps from the hallway. Due to the layout of my house, you couldn't see who was in the living room from the hall. You would have to walk all the way down the hallway until the living room opened up to the left. Because of this, Lacy didn't notice me lying on the couch.

When she got to her room, the muffled music became clearer as the door dampening the sound was opened. I expected her to close the door behind her, but she left it open. I realized she must have thought she was still home alone. The sounds of someone rummaging through things drifted from her room, followed by that someone flopping on the bed.

For the next few minutes, the only sounds in the house were Lacy's music, and Gone in 60 Seconds from the TV in the living room. Then, Lacy's breathing started getting louder. Slowly, at first, the sounds of labored breathing could be heard during a lull in the music and movie. Soon, soft moans could be discerned.

I paused the movie to try and hear better. Surely, she wasn't doing what it sounded like she was doing. Curiosity got the better of me, and before I knew what I was doing, I was creeping silently down the hallway.

I reached the bedroom door and cautiously peeked in. Lacy's bedroom was laid out so that the head of her bed was against the same wall that had the door. There was a bedside table between the bed and the door. It had a lamp on it, which would obstruct the view to the door to anyone lying in bed. What it did for me, however, was hid my prying eyes from Lacy, while still allowing me to see the bottom three quarters of whoever was in the bed. In this case, it was Lacy's beautiful nude body. I could see from the bottom of her rib cage, down her taught stomach, crowned with the silver chain holding the hummingbird charm belly ring. Down where her tanned stomach turned white, where the sun hadn't even seen. Her pale mound was smooth except for a small heart positioned right above her clit. I could see between her legs, where she worked a veiny clear dildo in and out of her pussy.

Holy shit. I definitely shouldn't be seeing this. But I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. Her beautiful body rhythmically moving as she lewdly fucked herself with a silicone toy. I was hard before I knew what happened. There was something so arousing, so carnal about seeing a beautiful woman take care of herself like this.

Courtney owned a few sex toys, but she pretty much only used them when the two of us were fucking. I'm sure she probably used them by herself occasionally, but I'd never caught her, and she never told me about it. I wish she would though, because this was so hot to see.

Lacy's quiet moans had disappeared, and were replaced with much loader moans, groans, and grunting. A squelching sound could now be heard every time Lacy plunged the toy dong into herself. My heart was beating so hard, you could literally count my pulse by watching the obscene bulge in my pants bounce as the blood was pumped through my body.

I couldn't pull myself from the doorway to Lacy's room. Subconsciously, my hand made its way down to my rigid cock and began massaging it through my shorts. As I watched Lacy's second hand came into my view. I was expecting her to rub her clit as she neared her orgasm. Imagine my shock when she lifted her left leg back and snaked her hand around the underside of her tight, toned runner's ass. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but it seemed pretty obvious she'd slipped a finger into her ass. Lacy's movements became erratic, and her back started arching in time with her moans, which had pretty much turned into one long string, only broken when Lacy needed to breathe.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuck! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Lacy shouted as she planted both of her feet into the bed and pushed her hips into the air, burying the dildo in her pussy. When she lowered her ass back to the bed, she pulled the silicone cock from her pussy, chucked it off the bed. She rolled onto her right side as she continued to work her holes. Two fingers in her pussy, and one finger gently playing with her ass hole.

Sensing I was pushing my luck, I pried my eyes away from Lacy. It was one of the hardest things I'd ever done, but I knew it would not go over well if I was caught being a peeping Tom as my 19 year-old sister-in-law didled herself silly. I made my way back to the couch. I turned the TV volume to 0 and hit play. I slowly brought the volume level up so Lacy wouldn't hear it suddenly and know for sure I was here.

After a couple of minutes, I heard Lacy start to move around in her room. I willed my raging cock to go back down, but it refused. I was out of time, I could hear footsteps approaching me from the hall.

"Oh..." Lacy's voice rang out across the living room. "I....I didn't know you were back."

I looked over the back of the couch. Lacy stood at the end of the hallway. My jaw probably dropped when I realized she was standing there in only a tank top and a pair of powder blue panties.

As my eyes raked across Lacy, her eyes did the same to me. When she caught sight of the unmistakable tent in my shorts, she donned a wide-eyed look of realization.

"Did...Did you hear me just now?"

"Um.... yeah." I couldn't think of a lie, and even if I could, it would obviously have been a lie. "I.... I'm sorry, I should have said something when I came in. At first you were in the shower, and I didn't want to scare you, and then you started.... and..uh. I'm really sorry."

My brain was fumbling trying to explain why I never let her know she wasn't in the house alone.

We sat there staring at each other awkwardly for what seemed like an eternity.

"I'm sorry," Lacy broke the silence. "I should have had my door closed so you didn't have to hear that. I'm so embarrassed."

"It's not a big deal." I said, trying to convince myself. "Everybody does it, there's no need to be embarrassed."

"Well, that's easy for you to say, you're not the one who just had an audience. Are you saying you wouldn't be embarrassed if this was the other way around?"

"Ha, impossible. I fap like a ninja!" I joked. "There would be nothing for anyone to hear!"

Lacy's face went red for a second before she started to chuckle. "A ninja, huh?"

Lacy sat at the other end of the couch, curling her legs under her, her eyes occasionally darting towards my lap. I was still only dressed in a T-shirt and the swim trunks that hid next to nothing. My erection was still painfully hard, straining against the thin material. As slyly as I could, I grabbed a throw pillow and covered my wiener with it. When I looked back up at Lacy, she snorted.

"Bit late for that, isn't it?" she said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I should probably go and change." This time it was my turn to go red in the face from embarrassment. Lacy never looked away from my lap. "Do you mind?"

"What do you mean?" Lacy asked, confused.

"I don't want to walk in front of you like this, I was hoping you could go to your room for a second."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about." Lacy said with a laugh, throwing my words back at me. "Plus, we both know I've seen you in a much more compromising situation than this. Not to mention you have nothing to be embarrassed about." Lacy smirked as she added the last part, she cocked her eyebrows while she continued to stare at the bulge in my pants.

I mustered up my courage and stood from the couch, letting the pillow drop away. Lacy stared at me expectantly. I swallowed hard and started to move. Lacy's gaze bore into my hard shaft all the way across the living room, before I turned down the hallway and she couldn't maintain her line of site.

When I got to my room, I gathered a change of clothes and a towel, hoping she'd left enough hot water for a shower. She didn't, but I didn't mind the cool shower. It helped my woody to finally go down some. It still seemed to swell with little to no provocation. I thought about rubbing one out while I was in the shower, but I couldn't bring myself to risk Lacy overhearing.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing my shower, I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I found Lacy in the same spot on the couch, still watching Gone in 60 Seconds. I sat opposite her on the couch and started watching again.

"Just going to pretend it didn't happen?" Lacy asked.

"Huh?" I replied duly.

"Are you just going to pretend you didn't hear what I was doing?" she rephrased.

"Oh. Um. I'm not sure what other options there are really. Like, okay, yeah, I heard you masturbating. So what?"

"Okay, I was just seeing if it was going to be awkward between us."

I thought about that for a few seconds. It was awkward, but that didn't really seem to change anything. If Lacy was truly embarrassed about it, I couldn't tell. She was sitting in minimal clothing just a few feet away.

"I hope not." I responded.

Silence fell as we continued to watch our movie. After it had ended, Lacy flipped through a few apps until she found a movie she was interested in. She picked Reacher off of Prime, and we stayed quiet for a while longer.

"You know, it's a little awkward that I'm in sleeping clothes while you're fully dressed." Lacy said, breaking the silence again.

"I guess you could go put some clothes on."

"I could, but I'm more comfortable this way." Lacy responded.

"Okay?" I asked confused.

"You could lose the pants." Lacy offered. "Even us out a little bit."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Well, like I said, it's more comfortable. And it would make me feel less awkward."

"How would I explain to Courtney why I'm half naked in the living room when she comes home? It wouldn't look right."

"She doesn't get off until 7 tonight. That's still 8 hours away. Plenty of time for you to find your pants again by then." Lacy chuckled.

Lacy's eyes bore into mine. There was a fire burning beneath hers. She watched as I let out a huff, stood up, and dropped my pants to the floor, leaving me in only a skintight pair of boxer-briefs and a plain grey t-shirt.

"Happy?" I asked as I sat back down.

"Well, you could lose the shirt too." came Lacy's retort.

"You first." I countered.

Lacy grabbed the bottom of shirt and started to lift upwards. She stopped just as the pale orbs of her tits started to appear. "You wish." She said with a devilish smile as she dropped the fabric back down.

As the episode of Reacher neared the end, Lacy stood from the couch and walked into the kitchen. As she walked away from me, I got a good look at her rear. The panties she was wearing was a thong. It was made of a very thin material and covered next to none of her ass. My eyes never left her little bunny tail ass while she made her a sandwich.

Lacy approached me on the couch. She stopped in front of me and grabbed one of the two sandwiches from her plate. As she handed it to me, she eyed the tent that had formed from watching her.

I turned beat red. I'd been caught red-handed. She didn't say anything, she just smirked. I decided to eat my sandwich in silence. My dick eventually returned to a normal state. Every so often, Lacy would get up for something, I'd watch her cute ass, and then I'd get caught all over again.

"You see something you like?" Lacy asked after the third or fourth time this happened.

"I'm sorry, I really can't seem to help it. I'm gonna put my pants back on."

"No!" Lacy half shouted. "It's not a big deal. Don't forget I've seen it naked and covered in my sister's cum. Seeing it tented up isn't a big deal."

"I don't know. I feel pretty exposed here. I haven't had this problem since high school."

"You didn't answer my question." Lacy asked in a teasing voice.

"What question?"

"I asked you if you saw something you liked."

"Oh. Well, it certainly appears that way, seeing as something keeps popping up every five minutes."

Lacy got up and took her plate to the sink. Stupidly, I'd followed her ass the whole way again, and was yet again straining against the confines of my boxers. To make it worse, Lacy decided to plop down right next to me on the couch, instead of the spot at the far end she had been occupying.

"Poor guy." Lacy cooed. "Probably just wants to be free."

"You wouldn't take my shirt off, there's no way in hell I'm taking my boxers off." I scoffed.

"Not even if I take mine off too?" Lacy asked in a sultry voice laced with temptation.

"No." I answered." No. I could probably explain us both being out here in our underwear. It's what I sleep in, it's what I normally hang out around the house in on my days off. There's no possible way I could ever explain the both of us being naked in the same room. Even if it was completely innocent, there's no way anyone would believe that."

Without uttering a word, Lacy stood up, directly in front of me. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it upwards. Up, over her toned stomach. Up, as the milky globes of her perky tits came into view. Higher, as her hard pink nipples were uncovered. As she pulled the shirt over her head, she wadded it up and chucked it away from her.

"Your turn." Lacy said, standing all but naked just a few inches in front of me.

"That's not a good idea Lace."

"You said if I took off my shirt, you'd take off yours. A deal's a deal. You aren't a liar, are you?"

Without any further arguing from me, I reached over my head, down my back and grabbed a handful of my shirt. I pulled it up and over my head, and then tossed my shirt next to the one Lacy had discarded.

Lacy's eyes were drawn back to crotch where my cock quite literally ached to be free. Staring at her lithe body right in front of me didn't help matters one bit. I could see desire burning in her eyes as she mentally undressed me.

Lacy lowered her hands to the elastic band of her thong.

"Same deal, I take mine off, you lose yours." She started to inch them downwards, exposing her untanned pelvis.

"What were you thinking about?" I blurted.

"Like, right now?" Lacy paused.

"No, earlier, before you knew I was home. What were you thinking about?"

"Oh" Lacy continued to lower her thong, the top of the heart shaped strip coming into view. "It's pretty personal, are you sure you want to know?"

I gulped as the bottom of the heart was cleared, followed by the very tops of her southern lips.

"Pretty sure, yeah."

"Get your boxers off maybe I'll tell you." Lacy started bending at the waist, pulling the string gripped between her cheeks free, as she lowered her panties further. I couldn't see her pussy because she had her legs closed and was bending forward. When her panties hit the floor, she stepped out of them and tossed them into the pile of discarded clothing. I noticed her puffy pussy lips resembled the mouth of one Homer J. Simpson. Damn I loved a good simp pussy.

"I can't do that." I huffed. "I want to, but I can't."

"Why not? You took them off for Sara."

My heart sank and it felt like my airways were closing up. How the hell did she know about that?

"I saw you two last night." Lacy said, reading the look of panic on my face. "I couldn't sleep and thought maybe you'd still be awake. When I got downstairs, I heard Sara and you talking. I was about to join in when she offered to give you the lap dance. I froze on the landing."

"What did you see?" I asked, stunned.

"I saw something that looked an awful lot like the two of you fucking on her couch for anyway to come down and see, and the pile of clothes next to the couch made it obvious the both of you got naked."

"We weren't fucking." I countered. "And she kept her panties on. Mostly."

How could I have been so careless? What if Courtney had come down instead of Lacy?

"It sure looked like you were. You were naked with her grinding away on top of you."

"It was just a lap dance. I never entered her!" I argued.

"Are you going to take your boxers off or not?" Lacy stared at me expectantly.

I acquiesced, raising my hips from the couch so I could pull my boxers to the floor. As the waistband pulled my hard shaft down, it snapped back up, slapping across my stomach. I let my underwear go after they were past my knee, and they dropped to the floor. Lacy's eyes never left my cock as she stepped forward and straddled my legs. She pushed my cock up against my pelvis and stomach as she lowered her crotch down to mine, pinning my rigid dick between her wet lips. I could feel an intense heat emanating from her core.

"I was thinking about that lap dance." Lacy whispered into my ear, "But it wasn't with Sara, and we were definitely fucking."

She ground herself into me at the word fucking. I could feel wetness dripping from her onto me.

Lacy raised herself off one leg, shot her hand down to my prick, aimed it at her opening and tried to sink all the way down it. She was so tight she barely got the head in before she was forced to stop. I wrapped my hands around her hips and worked her up and down my shaft slowly. It took a few minutes, but inch by inch she forced my cock into her pussy.

I'm not sure why I gave myself to Lacy so easily when Sara had offered herself up so freely and I resisted. I didn't even really know Lacy, but I'd silently pined after Sara for years. Maybe it was the forbidden nature of fucking my sister-in-law. Maybe it was the lap dance last night, the pool, the shower this morning. Maybe it was watching this sexy 19-year-old fuck herself silly with a dildo. Learning she was thinking about my cock while she did it certainly didn't hurt matters at all. All I knew was that I was balls deep in this absolute stunner, and I intended to make the most out of it.

I slid one of my hands from her hips to grope her firm ass. I allowed Lacy to set the pace. She rocked her hips forwards and back for a little bit, getting a feel for how I felt stuffed into her tiny pussy. As she became acclimated, she increased the speed she rode me. I watched, hypnotized, as she'd lift off a few inches of my pole, only to slam back down. I loved the look of feeding the heart-shaped tuft of well-trimmed hair on her pussy inch after inch of impossibly hard dick.

12