Two Mature Ladies Go Astray Pt. 01

Story Info
Two mature women discover their new sexual appetites.
8.4k words
4.63
66k
83

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

A story about two women who separately discover sex again, and become thoroughly debauched in the process. Perhaps one for mature ladies who have fantasies that lurk in the back of their minds, or for the men who may cross their path!

**********************************

How could I betray one of my friends?

Derek's hand was placed on my ass, out of sight of everyone. I knew that I should move it, but inside me the excitement was exhilarating. We were in semi darkness out on the patio, backed up against a low wall, standing and talking in a small group.

Derek's wife Judy, a long standing friend, was totally unaware as were the others who were chatting away.

I'd always thought Derek was a handsome fellow, even when I'd been married to Jeff. Jeff used to say that if he wasn't around I'd jump into bed with him.

Indeed Jeff wasn't around now, because he'd run off with that bitch of a secretary. My suspicions about Tracey were confirmed when I found a pair of panties in the back of Jeff's car and they certainly weren't mine, so Jeff was booted out!

That was eight years ago. I was fifty four now and during those years of being single, I'd only ever had sex with my vibrator!

Derek's hand on my ass was the culmination of the last few weeks of flirting between the two of us.

When eventually he removed it, and the whole group of us moved indoors he whispered in my ear, "Nice ass!"

Fortunately my blushes were hidden in the semi darkness, and I distanced myself from him for the rest of the evening, until just before the party broke up.

I was being given a lift home by Pat and Terry Morgan, who lived close by to me. I went upstairs to retrieve my jacket from one of the bedrooms, and as I was exiting onto the landing Derek suddenly appeared, blocking the doorway.

"Sally, you've been avoiding me all night, I'm really upset!"

He gestured mockingly, pretending to brush away a tear.

"You know why, we're playing with fire!" He could see that I was anxious.

"WE!.....I thought it was just me!....so its two sided?" Derek's eyes lit up.

I needed to knock this on the head, "Look, I'm not going to encourage you, you're married to one of my best friends."

Derek closed the door to. In a moment he was gripping my shoulders and we were kissing. I tried to push him away, but it had been so long since anyone had kissed me like that, so I just let him, in fact I kissed him back.

It lasted perhaps ten seconds before I did pull away from him, I said nothing, but just pushed past him, and went to find the Morgans. I was shaking as we said our goodbyes, and by the time I'd arrived home I was regretting the whole evening.

Despite that, I lay in bed and I began to idly touch myself. I was wet, and I couldn't quite understand why, but with the help of my vibrator I made myself cum and was able to drift off to sleep with a bit less tension.

On the Monday I got a phone call from Judy inviting me to theirs for a meal on Saturday evening. I accepted, but was apprehensive, suspecting Derek was behind it. I was still wrestling with temptation, and I was in danger of giving in, despite risking a long friendship with Judy. It had been so long without a man, and I needed more excitement in my life.

I found myself putting on the new lingerie I'd bought weeks before, along with hold-up stockings, and a semi low cut dress. I didn't want to appear too obvious, but I was feeling naughty.

When I arrived Derek's eyes opened wide, and he started flirting straightaway.

"My word Sally, you look a thousand dollars."

I glanced at Judy, and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She had had to accept Derek's womanising for years. I felt guilty inside because I knew I was the next target, and I was feeling flattered by it.

After drinks, the meal was delicious, there was one thing that Judy could do, and that was cook. When Judy got up to take the main course dishes to the kitchen, and to prepare the dessert, Derek produced his mobile phone to show me a video of some family event or other.

"Oh yes, you must see this Sally, do show her, my sister is really drunk in it."

Derek moved round the table to the spare chair next to me. All evening he had taken every opportunity to get close to me, to make eye contact.

He held the phone in one hand resting an elbow on the table. We were opposite the kitchen so Derek's other hand was out of sight.

As I peered at the mobile and politely laughed, I felt Derek's fingers on my thigh. I said under my breath, "Stop it!" hoping Judy wouldn't hear, as she clattered some of the plates, but when his hand travelled under my dress, and I felt his fingers on my bare flesh above my stocking tops, I grabbed his wrist.

For a moment Judy stopped what she was doing, and stood in the doorway making some comment about the video. I had to release Derek's wrist and put both my hands above the table top.

I couldn't believe how I disguised what was happening. I coughed and picked up my glass of wine as Derek's fingers stretched out and one of his finger tips started rubbing the silky fabric covering my pussy.

Thank god Judy turned back to carry on with what she was doing, as Derek was getting bolder. He was trying to hook his finger under the hem of my panties when I eventually dug my finger nails into his wrist.

He recoiled, but smiled at the small victory he had gained. I scowled at him and got up to help Judy in the kitchen and to escape his clutches.

"I do love your new kitchen Judy, mine looks a bit tired now, it's showing its age, and the blooming mixer tap permanently leaks."

"Well that's easily solved, you've forgotten my Craig is an apprentice plumber now!"

"Oh yes, wow, I'd forgotten, I haven't seen him....it must be for a couple of years. He always seems to be out, or at work when I'm here."

"He's out with his mates tonight, but I'll get him to come round and fix it in the morning, is that ok?"

Doubtfully I said, "I don't want to mess up his Sunday, but yes, I'd be very grateful."

"I could come round and fix it," came Derek's voice from the other room, but before the words were hardly out of his mouth Judy shut him down.

"There's be a bloody flood if you went anywhere near it!"

And so the evening ended, and the taxi took me home about 11.30pm. I slept well, but the dawn chorus woke me around 8am and because I knew Craig was coming I had a quick coffee and got into the shower.

By the time I was out of the shower the sun was shining brightly and I felt great. I was standing naked, peeping out through the half open curtains, being quite naughty again, hoping that Peter Bentley across the road would get a quick 'flash' of me. Something that I occasionally did to tease him.

Suddenly a small white van pulled up, and there was Craig opening the rear door and lifting out his toolbox.

In a mad panic I put on my white bathrobe, and tried to smooth my wet hair down, dashing to the front door, just as the bell was ringing a second time.

"Sorry, am I too early, Mrs Jones? I thought I'd get it over and done with first thing!"

I must have been standing there for a number of seconds with my mouth open and saying nothing.

"Come in Craig, come in, I didn't recognise you, it must be two years at least."

Craig had grown up quite a bit. Standing there well over six feet tall, almost a younger clone of his dad. No grey hair, but the same twinkle in his eyes.

"Please excuse me, I'm running late, I've just got out of the shower, I was at yours last night.....but, of course, you know that!"

Craig laughed, "So where's the problem, a leaky tap I believe?"

I took him into the kitchen and offered him a coffee.

"No thanks, I'll get on and fix this."

As he got to work I was studying his tall lean body, and I had to remind myself that he was the best part of forty years younger than me, and younger than my daughter.

"You've certainly grown up Craig, what a change from the last time I saw you."

He chuckled, "I think I was chasing Rachel, and you warned me off saying that I was too young for her, and then you caught us in your lounge when you came home early!"

"Hmmmmm....we won't go into that," and it was my turn to laugh, "you always did fancy her, but I was always protective after my divorce."

Craig looked up, "I could never understand your husband for running off, you're the most attractive mum of all my mates, and more attractive than Rachel actually."

I blushed.

"Talk about a chip off the old block, it must be in your DNA flirting, just like your dad!"

He smiled, and those eyes twinkled. "Sorry I can't help it," then after a pause he asked, "Are there any other plumbing problems Mrs Jones, before I go?"

"Are you sure, you must have other things to do on a Sunday?"

"Go on, what is it?" the resigned smile came out again.

The shower control in my en suite is loose, would you just have a quick look?"

"Yes, c'mon, show me the way."

It was only on my way upstairs, with Craig carrying his toolbox behind me, that I realised I still wasn't dressed. I compounded my embarrassment, as we entered the bedroom, by stupidly saying, "I guess you find yourself in ladies' bedrooms a lot..........oh heck.....I mean fixing plumbing!"

This time I had definitely gone bright red.

Also embarrassing were the panties and stockings thrown on the floor beside the bed, as I scurried to pick some of them up.

"Stop digging yourself into a hole Mrs Jones and show me the shower!"

The en suite was quite small and I went in first to show him the control unit, and explain how it sometimes worked and other times it didn't.

Craig took his shoes off and stepped inside the cubicle.

"Look, it's loose, and when you turn it, the whole dial is wobbly."

Not thinking I turned it, forgetting that Craig was standing under the shower head.

"Ahhhhhh, quick turn it off!" he yelled.

Craig was absolutely soaked, "Oh god I'm so sorry Craig," and I burst out laughing, uncontrollably.

"Ok...ok....very funny...very funny," and Craig joined in the giggles.

He stepped out of the cubicle, and peeled off his soaking wet t-shirt.

"Oh Craig I'm an idiot....please....I'll put that in the tumble drier," I said, taking the sodden t-shirt and squeezing it out in the sink, "...and look your jeans are soaking too, give them to me.....they wont take long to dry."

Craig unbuckled his belt, unzipped the jeans and stepped out of them.

As he took his wallet and van keys out of his jeans pockets, and put them on the window sill, we both recognised the slightly awkward situation. It went quiet just for a few seconds. Here we were, me in a bathrobe, Craig just in his boxers.

I guess I tried to diffuse the situation and once again said something stupid and inappropriate, "What did I say about ladies' bedrooms?"

We were literally standing inches apart and there was a definite sexual tension, which didn't lessen when Craig replied, "I never thought I'd be in your bedroom in just my boxers!"

That remark should have brought laughter, but Craig saw me look down at his boxers and clearly there was more than a hint of him becoming aroused.

I looked up into his eyes, which were already fixed on mine, and then back down to an increasingly large bulge.

"Shit, Mrs Jones, this is so embarrassing."

Up to that point we hadn't touched, but seemingly to distract attention away from his problem, Craig had seen my wet hair hanging down over my face, and he lifted one arm and his fingers delicately moved a couple of strands of my hair away from my eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered, and gripped his hand. Our eyes were locked on one another.

There was a moment of silence, and Craig slowly reached out and tugged the tie of my bathrobe undone. In the tiny gap that fell open he slid his hand inside and cupped my breast, running his thumb over my nipple, which responded immediately.

"I hope you don't mind?"

He barely heard my whispered, "No."

"Ohhhhhh!" My soft sigh added an erotic note, as he gently opened my bathrobe, slipping it off my shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor, his wet t-shirt and jeans joining it as I dropped those too.

Leaning forward he kissed me lovingly, parting my lips with his tongue and lightly gripping my arms, pulling me against him.

I could feel his hardness pressing into my abdomen.

All I said was, "Please Craig, it's been eight years."

"I know, but you need to stop me because this is probably wrong," he replied, looking at me again, waiting for me to walk away.

I didn't, and he took my hand and we went back into the bedroom where he placed me on my back on my unmade bed.

I spread my thighs when he knelt between them, I knew he wanted to taste me first, and I'd forgotten how deliciously pleasurable a mans' mouth and tongue could be. The hint of stubble seemed to add to my pleasure, and when he found my clit I started to cry out his name.

"Oh Craig.........oh god, that feels so good......"

He went on and on, softly alternating from licking to sucking, so that when I inevitably came I cried out his name again and again.

"Oh Craig.....oh fuck Craig.....Craig......Craig.....oh god."

I felt so wet down there when he finally lifted his head. Looking down I could see my juices glazed across his cheeks. I watched him stand up beside the bed and slip his boxers off. His cock stood out rampant, upwards at forty five degrees to his body. It had a small droplet of precum oozing from its opening, and I stared and wondered why it had been so long since I'd had sex.

I was about to be fucked, and it turned out to be all that I expected it to be.

"I'll go slow Mrs Jones, don't worry," Craig knew how big a moment this was for me.

I opened my legs wide wanting him in me as deep as he could go.

"Oh fuck!" were the only words I said, as his lips pressed against mine, and his cock slid into me, inch by inch.

Both our bodies clung to each other, my arms and legs were wrapped completely around him.

My bed was creaking quietly, and when we both stopped kissing, the room was filled with our breathing and gentle murmuring.

"Oh gosh Craig, don't stop....... oh god....please if you want to cum inside me it's ok......please, I really want to feel you cumming...........oh fuck.......ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

I shuddered in another orgasm before Craig began to concentrate on his own.

He lifted himself up, looking down at me, and started to pump his hips faster.....I saw him close his eyes and he half gasped, half grunted, and his body pressed hard up against me. I felt him jerk, and jerk several times more. With a last groan he sunk down on top of me.

"Fuck, Craig, I guess that was very wrong, but wow, it was so very good.....thank you."

He leaned over to kiss me and smiling said, "You'd better put my stuff in the tumble dryer, while I fix the shower!"

Lifting myself off the bed, I put my bathrobe back on and took his jeans and t-shirt downstairs. It only took about fifteen minutes before he appeared in the kitchen with his toolbox.

"All done Mrs Jones, is there anything else I can fix for you!" he asked sarcastically, with a wink.

I had my back to him, looking out of the window in front of the sink. He came up behind me and asked, "How long before its all dry?"

His arms closed around me from behind, and he nuzzled into my neck.

"About another ten minutes, I bet mum will think its a more complicated job than you thought, for god's sake don't tell her."

It felt so good to feel his body hugging me, and his lips kissing my shoulders and neck.

As I was standing there I could feel Craig's cum starting to run down my inner thighs, I felt very slutty, a completely new feeling.

I wriggled my ass not wanting this moment to end, and Craig pressed back against me. Through the thin fabric of his boxers I could feel him getting hard again.

"Fuck Craig, you're getting hard again, is that normal?"

He chuckled and bit my neck.

"Ouch!" I said, and he chuckled again, this time with some mischief in his tone.

"Bend over," he instructed me.

Craig pushed me across the draining board, pulling up the back of my bathrobe.

"Spread your legs," was the next instruction, and suddenly I felt his cock against my pussy.

"God Craig, this is crazy, not again, and we're in front of the window!"

"You know you want it don't you Mrs Jones.....you're making up for lost time!"

"Oh fuck....of course I want it.....go on fuck me....harder this time!"

His cock went all the way in, I know I had said 'harder,' but the smack across my ass, which came next, was totally unexpected.

"FUCK!" I yelped, and wriggled, just as another smack came down on my other buttock.

"FUCKING HELL CRAIG......oooooh!....that hurt!"

He said nothing, but as he held me by both hips, the stinging sensation on my ass cheeks seemed to heighten all my senses.

All the while I was meeting every thrust, with my hips pushing back against him.

I knew another smack would come, I just didn't know when. And I felt sure I couldn't possibly have another orgasm.

Craig must have fucked me for another five minutes before he shouted out, "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum."

He smacked me twice more, making me yell louder, and I was shouting "FUCK!" again, as the smacking brought on my orgasm, just at the moment he emptied himself inside me and I trembled with my third big moment of the day.

When Craig had left, I lay on the bed trying to take it all in. I'd finally come to terms with my divorce and made a decision to be a bit more adventurous, but nothing quite like what had just happened. Never had I had three orgasms in quick succession, never had I had sex so spontaneously, and never with a boy more than half my age. I was awaking from a deep slumber sexually.

For a week everything settled back to routine, but the thought of Derek kept popping up in my mind. I grasped the nettle and asked Derek and Judy round for a meal to repay the one I'd had at theirs.

I viewed it with some trepidation, because I knew Derek would seize any opportunity to be flirtatious.

The evening went well with only an occasional grope from Derek, when Judy wasn't looking, but she did seem quieter and more reserved than usual. I definitely knew there was something up when she took me to one side in the kitchen. Whispering she told me that she needed to talk to me privately, and could she come round for coffee on Monday morning.

My dread was that she might have found out about me and Craig, but it did turn out to be absolutely astounding, and something that added a new twist to my life.

"I've been unfaithful, I've fucked another guy!"

Judy looked as though she had committed murder! Her expression and body language painted a very guilty picture.

Cruelly I said, "So?" and I said it from the point of view of knowing about Derek and his antics.

"Sally.....my god... I expected you to be more judgemental than that after Jeff!"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, "Well, go on....give me all the gory details."

Judy took a deep breath.

"Well......it's been leading up to it for weeks...he's my next door neighbour's son. Actually he went to school with Craig, but they are not really mates now.....thank god!"

Judy paused, summoning up the courage to tell me, although I was becoming flushed, because of the familiarity to what had happened with me, and her son.

She went on, "He's always been very chatty, and Derek has been such a pain lately.....he's always being a flirt with any female, and it gets very wearing...I'm sure he's had other women."

She stopped and looked directly at me, "Has he had you! have you fucked him? ...please tell me....I promise I won't be mad, but it wouldn't surprise me."

I could be honest and replied, "No, but he's always flirting with me....you've seen it for yourself, but no I haven't." I felt slightly guilty because it was something that had nearly happened.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers