Two Mature Ladies Go Astray Pt. 02

Story Info
My voyeuristic neighbour was in for a treat.
5.2k words
4.65
28k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

It would help to fill in some background, if you read Part 1 first.

My libido had been reignited, Judy had become my partner in crime, and we were making plans to become even naughtier.

**************************************

"Judy, can you come round for coffee, I really need to speak to you."

Judy must have known that there was something deep and meaningful that I had to tell her! She arrived within half an hour, looking white as a sheet, expecting me to say something dreadful.

I sat her down at the kitchen table and switched on the coffee machine.

"Judy, I have a confession to make, I've been awake all night dreading telling you."

Strangely she smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry Sally, really, I quite understand, I knew you'd eventually give in to Derek."

I was taken aback and I quickly realised the way Judy was thinking!

"Nooooooo! I haven't....I mean I haven't slept with Derek, honestly."

Judy's face showed slight relief, but puzzlement, "Then what? ....what is there to confess?"

I just came out with it.

"I had a threesome with Chris and Leroy!"

I waited, looking down at the table top, then looking up again, as Judy burst out laughing. She got up and came around the table to hug me. I stood up too, and we clung together, as Judy exclaimed, "Oh Sally, don't be stupid.....oh god, I thought it was something awful, I thought you'd fucked Derek!"

I squeezed her tighter, "Thank you, thank you, oh god thank you, I thought you'd be angry at me fucking those guys after you."

Judy stood back, "Look I've decided to have fun, if you want the same thing then so be it!" then pausing, she exclaimed, "We can be partners in crime!"

We both hugged again, laughing loudly, and I felt the biggest weight lifted from my shoulders.

When Judy said, "You are silly," for the upteenth time, I felt totally exonerated, in fact we said we would get together for a girly evening later that day, to compare notes. We felt very naughty doing that, and it would be good to spend it, relaxed, alone.

Judy duly arrived with an already chilled bottle of Chenin Blanc and with our two glasses we relaxed in the conservatory. By the time we'd opened the second bottle of my Sauvignon we were very jolly and we'd begun to open up about Chris and Leroy.

Judy was amused when I told her about Leroy chatting me up while she was upstairs with Chris. I told her that he'd invited me to join them, and how I'd said that she probably wouldn't have been very happy about it.

"You should have!"

The alcohol was having its effect, and she added, "god that would have tested their stamina."

"That's what I was afraid of," I giggled, "there wouldn't have been enough for you!"

Judy sighed, "Fuck, it's making me horny just thinking about it, fucking on the bed right next to you!"

The image in my mind made me feel hot too, or was it the alcohol?

The chat went on and on, and suddenly it was past midnight. We were both drunk as skunks. Judy didn't work so I suggested that she stop over.

"I'll text Derek, he knows I'm here with you, he'll just have to fend for himself tonight!"

When I stood up I immediately fell back down. I was giggling uncontrollably and I pleaded, "Judy....for god's sake help me up, I'm absolutely pissed!"

The trouble was that she was just as bad. Judy stumbled and nearly fell down twice as we staggered upstairs. We went directly to my bedroom and Judy passed out on the bed. I managed to pull her jeans and top off and straightened her out, dressed in just her bra and panties, and then put her on the other side of the bed.

I pulled all my stuff off and just put on the t-shirt that I occasionally wore in bed, and collapsed on the bed beside Judy.

When I awoke my mouth was so dry, but it took me several seconds to realise the warm body up against me was Judy. I remembered struggling to bed drunk, in fact I was still slightly 'woozy.'

In the dark Judy was on her side, facing me, and had obviously stripped out of her bra and panties as I could feel her naked, her boobs were pressed up against my arm. But apart from 'snuggling' up to me her left arm was across my body and the palm of her hand was spread flat on my right breast.

I lay there contemplating whether to lift it away and turn on my side, or wake her up and gently make some space between us, or wait until she perhaps moved it herself.

For a while I listened to her rythmically breathing, feeling her breath softly on the side of my face. Just as I'd decided to lift her hand away she seemed to stir, and I delayed doing anything.

She shifted her body very slightly, and the fingers of her hand flexed, just scraping my nipple. Strangely I caught my breath, my nipples are ultra sensitive, and have a direct line of communication to my pussy.

Of their own accord both my nipples reacted and started to become hard and erect. Two of Judy's fingers slowly rubbed the fabric of my t-shirt and the nipple underneath grew even harder.

It was at that point I decided that Judy was awake, my heart was thumping in my chest, for goodness sake, she must have felt it.

Why was I not protesting, or just moving away?

As if in a parallel universe I felt her hand lift up and find its way up, underneath my t-shirt, cup my breast and continue to stroke my nipple.

I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I seemed to gasp, drawing in air.

It was crazy, neither of us had said a word, and Judy was now openly playing with both nipples and both breasts.

It was noticeable that Judy was breathing more quickly, her face seemed just inches away from mine.

I wanted to say something, but couldn't. My pussy was reacting to the stimulation, and I was being carried along on a wave of expectation. I just waited for Judy to either stop, say something, or go further.

She went further.

I felt her hand slide down from my nipples, over my tummy and rest on my inner thigh. It was almost as though she was waiting for my unsaid consent. The anticipation rose to a new level as I bent my right knee and lifted my leg so that my thighs opened. Consent had been given, without words, and when her fingers finally touched my pussy lips, the first sound in the room was my quiet groan.

Judy's fingers found me very wet, my pussy was pretty much dripping. When this happened to me, my clit usually swelled more than it normally did, so when Judy ran her fingers over it I groaned even louder.

It was ecstasy as she rubbed my clit in little circles. I was desperately trying to be as quiet as I could, to control my breathing. It didn't seem very long before I got that familiar tingling, the tension building before release. When it finally came, I gasped quietly, my thigh muscles trembled, and they went on and on trembling.

I lay there and Judy rolled away from me, but still neither of us had said a word. I could hear her breathing, as I calmed down, and my breathing quietened.

I must have drifted back to sleep, because I awoke and there was a hint of light from behind the curtains. Judy must have already been awake and her voice was low and soft.

"Was that the first time with a woman?"

It took me by surprise, but I answered honestly, "Yes, it was," and hesitantly I asked, "I don't think it was your first."

She shifted and moved across the mattress next to me. She was still naked and adjusted a pillow to be level with my face.

"No, when I was a student I shared a house with a girl who preferred women and occasionally when I was drunk we played a bit."

"And you've never done anything like it since?"

"Only twice, the last was with Derek's boss's wife, just before Christmas, on a business weekend away."

Judy didn't go on to elaborate on the other time, because as she said it her boobs brushed against my shoulder and I could see her nipples were erect. She leaned closer and whispered, "Never mind all that, did you enjoy it?"

My heart began thumping again, and I found myself saying, "yes."

"Would you do it to me?"

Judy sensed my hesitancy, "Ok...would you kiss me?"

Her face was so close to mine that I didn't need to answer, I just kissed her.

The kiss seemed strange at first, more me than her, but then she shifted her body and we slipped down off the pillows and became entwined, our legs and arms wrapping around each other.

With her on top of me the kisses were soft, exploring, our tongues licking, probing, kisses that I'd never experienced with a man, not even with Jeff in the early days.

But I wanted to pay back Judy's night time attentions, so I rolled her onto her back on the mattress, and slid downwards until she knew what I wanted.

"Oh god Sally," she said as she opened her thighs.

I felt the heat from her pussy and its musty perfume was rich after a nights sleep. As soon as my tongue pushed between her labia she cried out my name, "Sally, oh Sally!"

I'd never, ever done this before, but I'd had it done to me thousands of times, I knew exactly what to do, how to achieve maximum pleasure for Judy.

Judy's pussy flowed with juices, and when her clit became engorged, she produced even more.

Her orgasm came after much moaning and crying out, she was holding the back of my head down and her thighs kept squeezing and relaxing either side of it.

When it was almost over I was able to raise my head and she just said, "Wow....come here."

I moved back up to her, and we kissed again, she could taste her own juices on my face, and that added to the sense of intimacy.

There were a few moments of silence while Judy enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. We gently caressed each other relishing our bodies' heat.

"So I think we've both pushed our boundaries over the last couple of weeks, " she muttered quietly.

"Yes and we've opened up to each other, we know a few secrets! Is there anything else hidden, if we are going to be adventurers together then we need to know every little bit of history?"

I felt the guilt wash over me, even as I said it, and my voice must have betrayed something.

"Sally, you're hiding something, tell me, however bad, we must know absolutely everything!"

I took a deep breath, "Look Judy, this may hurt you, it may end this here and now."

I was dreading what I was about to say.

"I've had sex with your Craig."

I waited for it to sink in, and Judy did go quiet, "Hmmmmm" she started, but then said, "I did wonder, it was that Sunday morning wasn't it, I did wonder why he took so long." She kissed me softly and whispered, " Look he's a man now, and thank you for telling me, it's important that I know, but I fear I have something to tell you that might shock you, hurt you even!"

The emotion of the night's events was getting to me, and my heart was in my mouth when Judy revealed her secret.

"I've slept with your Rachel!"

I pulled away from her slightly, shocked, but I wanted to know how it had happened.

"Fuck Judy, that was what you didn't tell me just now, when you said you'd slept with Derek's boss's wife, Jesus, when did it happen with Rachel? How?"

My thoughts were scrambled, but who was I to judge!

"It was last year, you remember her being at home for a week, when you were visiting your mum?"

I nodded, relaxing back down in her arms, "well she went out with some old mates and had some enormous row with her best friend, I think it was Julie, anyway she got home drunk and I heard her sobbing as she got out of the taxi really late. Derek was away, and so I invited her in. I'm not gonna go into details, but we ended up a bit like we are now."

"Fucking hell," I said it quietly, and I couldn't deny that I was shocked, "I really wouldn't have guessed."

It took more moments to add, "Fuck, we've both been really bad, haven't we, can we get any worse?"

Judy kissed me once more, "Probably!" was all she said as she slid down the bed and gently parted my thighs.

Judy sent my pussy into the heavens, at first my mind was fixed on the image of her doing what she was doing to me, with my Rachel, but as her tongue kept lapping and licking, all I wanted to do was to cum.

When I did, it felt like such a release and the sound of sex and my orgasm made me want Judy to do it again and again.

The clock was reading 7.15am and Judy felt obliged to get up and get back home, she knew Derek would probably be impatient knowing that Judy and me were spending more time together lately. She stood up and pulled the curtains back and immediately laughed.

"Hey, your neighbour's just had a shock, he's just seen my bare tits!"

"Oh come away from the window, he's always perving, he's got an eyeful on a few occasions."

"Well he's slunk into the back of the room, come here, let's give him something to definitely perve over."

Judy pulled me up off the bed and stood me in front of the window, she pulled my t-shirt up over my head and then put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Both our breasts pressed into each other and our mouths clung together for at least thirty seconds. When we separated Judy pulled the curtains back together and laughed.

"That'll get him going."

"You're dreadful," I said as Judy went to the bathroom.

Within fifteen minutes she had left, but not before we had restated our little pact. No secrets, total openness, and future pleasure.

After my shower I took a coffee out onto the patio, I needed to take stock. The past two or three weeks had been a whirlwind. I'd had sex with Judy's son, her next door neighbours son, and his friend, and then Judy herself.

Only once in my life, in my second year at uni, had I been as promiscuous as that.

I had to tell myself that I was in my fifties, and ask myself what on earth was going on?

As I sat there sipping my coffee my phone pinged with a text from Judy thanking me for 'everything,' a euphemism for the night just gone. Certainly the idea of sex with a women would have been completely out of the question a few weeks ago, but alcohol and hormones seemed to have awakened something deep down.

The morning was becoming pleasantly warm and I decided to relax and perhaps spend some time in the garden. I went back indoors and went upstairs to shower.

Looking out of the window I saw, Christine, Peter Bentley's wife leaving for work in her car and I knew immediately he would be leering out of his window soon. Sure enough within a couple of minutes I saw his face appear at his bedroom window.

I could only guess at his pervy thoughts after what he'd seen going on in my bedroom in recent weeks, although he'd been slightly hampered by distance, and not appearing to be too obvious.

With his wife gone I decided to tease him some more.

Making sure that I was just a little way back from the window I slipped off my dressing gown. I turned around as though I was looking at myself in an unseen mirror in the room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him watching and so I ran my hands over both my breasts, squeezing them, uplifting them and moving them to show all angles.

It was clear he was trying to see as much as he could so I moved closer to the window and went for broke. Before he had a chance to retreat into the room, with one hand clutching a breast, I gave him a little wave with my other hand.

Probably his response of a half guilty wave back was a reflex action, but now he was acknowledging that he was seeing me naked.

I smiled across at him and standing on tip toes, I reached up to pull the curtains together slowly, but giving him several seconds to take in the view of my pussy.

In that moment, like some predatory animal, I decided that my day would be spent with Peter Bentley as my target.

How strange it was in the shower to be thinking of seducing a neighbour I'd known on a casual basis for more than a decade. Yes, I knew he perved after me, but I also knew he was kept under the thumb by his wife Christine.

I couldn't help feeling horny again, and giving in to my carnal thoughts I took the shower head from its holder and held it between my legs. When it was adjusted to its small jet setting and the intermittent power setting switched on, it didn't take long to bring me off. It felt so good to shout out and let go, and feel the excitement of the day ahead.

I decided to put on a summer dress, loose enough around the neck to show my cleavage if I bent forwards, but modest enough to not be too obvious. However, the icing on the cake was going to be not wearing any panties. If my plan was successful Peter would get a real surprise.

I wasn't entirely sure how the plan would work because it would depend on an initial contact and I knew that Peter was quite reticent and introverted, so to get him out of his house would be the key. I decided on the 'damsel in distress' technique! A problem with the car!

So, deviously, I put some gloves on, crept out to where I was parked, and on the side away from Peter's house, took off a dust cap and used the car key to press the valve and let some of the air out. Replacing the cap, I went to open the boot and managed to drag the spare wheel half out of its place. Then it was the time to look distressed and helpless in the hope of being seen.

It worked a treat. Within minutes Peter was at his front door calling across the road.

"Can I help Sally, hang on, I'll put my shoes on."

Moments later he had the spare wheel out and was jacking up the car and changing the wheel.

When he'd finished I said, "Thank you so much, come in and wash your hands at mine, I'll make you a coffee as a thank you."

I'm not sure if the look on Peter's face was of trepidation, surprise, or if he thought all his Christmas's had come at once!

"Are you sure? aren't you busy, you wanted to go out?" he said pointing at the car.

"No.....I've got nothing on today, come on, just to say thank you."

I was giggling inside from the innuendo, and led him indoors, directing him to the downstairs loo to wash his hands.

By the time he had done that, the coffee was poured, and I just asked him if he wanted black, or white, or sugar.

Taking him into the conservatory we sat opposite one another on the two rattan sofas.

"I'm afraid I've messed up your towel in there," he apologised, "more washing I guess."

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll put it in the machine later.....so is Christine working today?"

I knew very well she was, she did three days a week at an estate agents, and I had tempted her husband into my lair!

My conversation was the key to my plan, whether it would work we would see.

"Isn't it strange, we've lived opposite each other for so many years and we hardly know each other," was my opening gambit.

"Yes we don't see very much of each other do we?"

Perfect, Peter put both feet in it!

"Oh I wouldn't say that Peter, you've probably seen quite a bit of me!"

Peter wanted the ground to open up and swallow him, he went bright red, and started to stutter, "Oh god Sally.......I'm so sorry....please I won't do it again....if Christine found out....I'd be....well....castrated!"

I chuckled and replied, "Look Peter, I'm sorry too, I've been teasing you for ages, I guess....I promise I won't let on to Christine."

His face looked up, and the worry evaporated, "It just started when I just happened to see you...accidentally...and then I kept hoping I'd see you again...and I did occasionally. And then I saw you.......well I think you were doing something with someone else....it became addictive."

"Yes, and then this morning you saw me again."

Peter went red in the face once more.

"Oh god I'm making it worse for you." I knew I was being awful.

But my plan was working.

"Anyway, more coffee Peter?" I stood up and leaned over to pick up his mug, allowing the neck of my dress to fall open. I could see him staring, and then guiltily look away.

"Yes please," he said quietly, adding, "sorry I'm feeling really awkward."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12