Two Mature Ladies Go Astray Pt. 05

Story Info
An evening threesome and a morning of outdoor sex.
5.1k words
4.61
20.9k
25

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,231 Followers

If you haven't read the previous episodes...I'm Sally, in my fifties, divorced, and on holiday in Devon with Judy my friend and her husband Derek.

Judy and I are discovering a new liberated freedom and suddenly our libidos have gone stratospheric!

**********************

"You didn't make it!"

Joe, farmer Jack's son, shouted towards me across the courtyard.

I walked over to him to make my apologies.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I had a late night and I didn't hear my alarm, can I come tomorrow morning?"

Joe had invited me to watch him, early this morning, milking the cows, and because of what had happened with Tim and Michael I was absolutely shattered.

"Yes of course you can, tell you what, I'll even throw in a tour of the farm afterwards."

"Fantastic, I'd love that," my heart was jumping at the thought, "Do I need wellies?" I laughed, trying to hide my nerves.

"You might do, but just bring yourself, and be ready for a bumpy ride!...see you early tomorrow then, set your alarm!"

Was that for real, a bumpy ride, was that his way of flirting? Surely not, he was only twenty, but he was pretty damned sure of himself.

"Stop it Sally!" I said to myself, as I went back and put the coffee on, just before Judy came down from her room.

"What happened, what time did you get back, did you carry on playing cards last night?"

Judy was whispering, asking question after question, really impatiently about last night. She'd had to rush off to get back before Derek returned from the pub, and so missed out on the fun.

"Come outside with your coffee and I'll tell you."

Conspiratorially we sat at the outside table, keeping our eyes and ears open for Derek, and I tried to speak as quietly as I could.

"Yes, we did play, and yes they both fucked me, I'm absolutely knackered this morning, and I've also missed out on my milking visit with Joe."

"Never mind that, I want to know exactly what happened!"

Judy was insistent, and so I had to speedily describe how we all ended up naked after the strip poker game, and both Tim and Michael fucked me in turn over the end of the sofa.

"Fuck, and I missed out on that! Bugger Derek for coming back early."

I chuckled, "Your loss, but it means I'm one up on you, you've gotta do something daring on your own now!"

Somehow our liberation and our 'pact' had become a bit of a competition, which amused us both, but our conversation was interrupted by Derek arriving for breakfast, and asking Judy to get him some toast.

"You two had a good day yesterday? Derek asked.

"Yes, we walked, or should I say, climbed up there," I said, pointing to the hill behind the farm, "we went with those two surfer guys to see the view."

Derek had been told about that by Judy, but he really didn't seem concerned, he was more interested in getting to his days fishing.

Once Judy had got back from dropping him off at the river, we discussed what we'd do.

"Let's just drive along the coast, and stop off at some of the villages, just drive and see where we end up?" I suggested.

"Ok, sounds like a plan, whenever you're ready."

It was sunny once again, so we had hats, shorts and sunglasses, two women in their fifties, out for the day, and possibly full of mischief!

We stopped off at the first village we came to, where we browsed around a few shops, before driving on to a delightful fishing village where we decided to have lunch at a lovely pub overlooking the little quayside.

We sat at an outside table and had only just started looking at the menu, when there was a "Hello, fancy seeing you here?"

It was one of the couples from the farm who were in the barn opposite us. It was Rick, who I'd noticed on the first evening, and his wife, Annie.

"Hi there," we said, "you having a good day?"

"Yes," replied Annie, "we were actually looking for somewhere to have lunch, but it's so crowded."

"Join us," Judy said straght away, "it's a table for four, that's if you want to, the menu looks quite reasonable."

Annie looked at Rick, and unsurprisingly they agreed, and sat down.

The waitress came, and we all ordered local fish and chips, and some soft drinks, and then the usual conversation started, about where we came from. and how good the farm was.

Annie was an attractive blonde in her thirties, while Rick was very good looking and probably in his mid forties.

Judy monopolised the conversation with Rick, while I chatted mostly with Annie. It turned out that they both ran a modelling agency, and she explained how she'd met Rick, who'd originally been a photographer, when she'd modelled for him.

Judy seemed very 'taken' with Rick, and Annie was obviously used to this because she nudged me at one point and whispered, "I have to put up with this, women who fancy him!" We both laughed out loud, and Judy frowned when she realised we were both talking about her.

"What are you saying about me?" she asked, looking puzzled.

We both laughed again, before I said, "Oh nothing, just observing your chat up technique!"

Judy blushed bright red, but Rick suppressed her embarrassment by saying, "You two just get on with your chat, I'm quite happy here with Judy!" and he reassuringly patted her bare thigh.

"Why don't we all go on that boat trip around the headland?" Annie suddenly asked, pointing at a large sign by the quay, "It's calm, and it looks fun, and there's no queue at the moment."

We all agreed it might be fun, and Rick quickly, and gallantly, paid the pub bill before we all rushed across to the quayside.

I paid the fares and we all clambered carefully onto the small motorboat. It seemed convenient that both I and Annie sat on the rear wooden seat, with Rick and Judy in front of us, the rest of the boat held four more passengers, and we all had to don buoyancy aids before the old sailor and his young assistant cast off.

Although the sea was calm within the small harbour it became quite choppy once we got out towards the headland.

I said to Annie, "Maybe the fish and chips wasn't such a good idea!"

We both giggled, as the boat pitched about.

Judy seemed rather more concerned, and Annie pointed unseen, with a broad smile, at the way she was clinging onto Rick, and Rick holding her hand.

Nudging me again, she put her face to my ear and said, as quietly as she could in the breeze, "A good job I'm here to keep an eye on him!"

We couldn't really continue that line of thought, although it gave me an insight into their relationship.

By the time the boat returned to the harbour Judy was a bit green around the gills. Both Annie and I watched her grabbing Rick's arm as we all clambered off.

"Phew, I'm glad that's over!" Judy exclaimed, back on terra firma."

"Hmmmm, Rick seemed to be looking after you ok," I said sarcastically, and Annie added a quick, "He's a very good swimmer!"

Judy just looked a bit guilty, but then was rushed back to reality when she realised we had to pick Derek up in an hour.

"Look, why don't you two come over for a drink this evening, we've had a giggle today, and bring your husband as well?"

"Great, yes we'd love to wouldn't we Sally, I'll ask Derek, if he's not going to the pub again with Trevor!"

We left Annie and Rick, and set off to collect Derek feeling revived and glad we'd had our day out.

"You were really going for it with Rick," I said to Judy as we drove, "and in front of his wife too!"

"God, was it that obvious, mmmm... I suppose I was."

"Actually I got the impression that she's used to it, women and him, I mean."

Judy's interest was evident, "Well I do hope Derek goes to the pub tonight, if he does I'll tell him where I'm going with you, he can't complain if we're just over the courtyard with them."

As luck would have it, when we all arrived back, Trevor was outside and after asking Derek how many fish he'd caught, he asked him if he was going to the pub that evening.

"Do you mind? if you two are meeting that couple, I'll have a few drinks with Trevor?"

"Yes, fine," she said, trying not to look overpleased, "as long as I'm not on curfew." Judy made the point, and inwardly she was ecstatic.

So after a ham salad tea, and some white wine, Derek left for the pub, while Judy and I got ready to go to Rick and Annie's.

We arrived with a bottle of wine and Annie greeted us with a smile and a rather short, flowing summer dress. Rick was behind Annie and immediately kissed Judy on both cheeks, followed by more kisses for me.

"Great to see you both again, white or red, or cider?" he asked.

With our glasses we sat down, Annie with me on one sofa, Judy and Rick on a second sofa opposite.

The chemistry between Judy and Rick continued, as did the close conversation, and Annie seemed quite amused by it all.

"Is Judy quite a naughty person, Rick doesn't need any encouragement you know!" she whispered.

"She can be, I'm finding out! Aren't you jealous, is this normal, to be so blatant in front of you?"

"I have to tell you," Annie was whispering now, "me and Rick have a sort of 'open' relationship. We can't have kids, and since we found that out, we've sort of broken free of convention."

I was a bit dumbstruck by that.

"Wow, I'm not sure what to say. Does that mean you go with other guys?"

"If I want to, although as I've got older, women have become more interesting."

My head turned to look Annie directly in the face, watching her smile as she knew that I was processing what she'd just told me.

"Sorry I've shocked you...and probably scared you! You see I guess I'm bisexual..." then pausing, she added, "it's ok I won't jump on you!"

She laughed, and I did too, nervously at first, and then more freely.

"It's a lot to take in, but it's funny because me and Judy sort of discussed this a few weeks back."

We'd been so engrossed in Annie's revelations that when she whispered, "Look!" we could see Rick and Judy snuggling up together.

They were clearly oblivious to us, while Annie wanted to know what Judy and I had discussed about bi stuff.

"So what conclusion did you reach?"

She clearly sensed there was more to our 'discussion."

"Well...," there was a long silence... "well..., we actually ended up in bed together one time when we were both very drunk."

"And was it enjoyable, did you get very intimate?"

By now I was getting a bit embarrassed by the conversation, and going very red.

"Quite a lot," I eventually said.

"I'm sorry, I'm embarrassing you...I really shouldn't be so nosey."

Annie was clearly excited by getting me to own up, and she moved closer.

I suspected, at that point, that she wanted to see if I was open to some sort of contact with her.

We both looked up again when we heard movement from the other sofa, it creaked as Judy and Rick started kissing, and I saw her leaning back pulling him above her.

I was staring for a moment when I felt Annie touch me, her fingers stroking my neck, and as I turned back towards her, her lips closed over mine.

The kiss was so delicate, so gentle, and went on and on, and her other hand began stroking my thigh. When I felt her sesrching for the zip on my dress, I said, "Not here," and I pulled away slightly.

"Ok, let's go upstairs, don't disturb them." and without waiting, Annie stood up, and I quietly followed her.

When we got to her bedroom, I hung back, "I'm still not sure Annie," but she kissed me again and led me to the bed. As I lay back her kisses became more intense, and her hands were exploring my body.

Annie took the initiative, and before I could object her fingers were between my thighs.

"Oh please, Annie..." was all I could mutter, not knowing if I was saying 'yes' or 'no,' and I felt myself opening my legs and allowing her to tug my panties to one side.

Finally surrendering, I managed to say, "Ohhhhhh...god."

Then everything became a whole mixture of struggling to kiss, to touch, to get out of our clothes.

There was no modesty now, in less than five minutes I was naked on my back with Annie's head between my thighs and her tongue deep in my pussy.

I was luxuriating in the pleasure of her mouth when we both could hear Judy's voice from downstairs crying out, "Fuck...oh fuck."

The noises from downstairs continued, I didn't care, I was oblivious, because Annie was now reaching up to pinch my nipples and beginning to suck my clit. My pussy seemed to glow and Annie's oral deftness was like nothing I'd experienced before. She pinched harder, she sucked harder and I was right on the edge.

When she stopped for a moment I opened my eyes and looked down along my body. She looked up at me from between my thighs, with my pussy juices smeared across her face, "I think you're enjoying this, more than you thought...are you ready?"

"For god's sake...PLEASE! " I was pleading.

At that moment we both heard Judy shout out from downstairs, "GOD...I'M CUMMING!...ohhhhhhhhh...FUCK!... Rick, Rick, Rick!"

Annie chuckled, and I saw and felt her bury her head again.

She knew exactly how far she could go with me, stopping, starting, licking, sucking. I heard myself saying several times, "Please, please, oh please make me cum."

When I did, it was a long, long rush of both heat travelling through my body, a surge of emotion, with my thigh muscles trembling, shivering, and my breathing accelerating, until I was panting.

When Annie lifted herself away and slid up the bed beside me, she held me while I came down from my high. We lay there for a long time, just listening to the silence.

It was broken by movement from downstairs and Judy quietly calling out, "I've got to go Sally, see you back at the barn later, Derek's back from the pub."

I didn't reply, Annie was softly kissing me again, whispering quietly, telling me how she enjoyed pleasuring me. When I finally was able to communicate properly, I said, "Annie, that was wonderful, that was nearly unbearable!"

She laughed, "You're so funny, I think older women have much more intense orgasms if they're treated right."

"You must be an expert, no man has ever done that to me like that."

We kissed once more, our bodies enjoying that intimacy of skin on skin.

"It's my turn now," I whispered.

Annie said nothing, and spread herself on her back and allowed me to move myself between her thighs. Her pussy was freshly shaved and her labia were plump and swollen with a hint of moisture, she was clearly aroused.

I crouched on my knees, leaning down to slide the tip of my tongue inside her pussy. It tasted like nectar, and she uttered a quiet moan, and said, "Take your time Sally."

I followed her example and probed, licked and sucked as delicately as I could, listening carefully to the tell tale signs of her breathing. Little murmurs started to sound out, she began catching her breath occasionally as I stimulated her clit.

I must have been eating her pussy for many, many minutes, and I was fully engaged in my task. I was finding out what pleased her from the sounds she was making, but then I was startled by a movement in the room. Stopping for a second I felt two hands suddenly grasp my hips and the mattress sagged as Rick appeared behind me.

Confused, I heard Annie say, "Don't stop," but at the same time Rick whispered, "Relax."

I had no time to react before I felt Rick's cock pressing between my pussy lips from behind. I was still massively wet from my orgasm and his cock entered me, until he was deep inside and I could feel the heat from his thighs against my buttocks.

"FUCK!...Jesus Rick...what are you doing?"

"Fucking you while you eat my wife!"

Annie knew exactly what was happening, "Sally, just enjoy, please carry on with me."

Rick was inside me, but not moving, it felt good, but very, very odd. This was another first for me, and I wasn't going to miss out on this new pleasure.

I bent forward and continued to savour Annie's pussy, but now I was being fucked from behind by her husband who had not long before been fucking Judy. He seemed to have remarkable powers of recovery.

There was a strange cacophony of sounds in the bedroom. Sounds of a pussy being licked, of Rick's thighs slapping against my buttocks, of his increased breathing, and Annie's murmurs becoming louder.

The rhythmic thrusting caused my mouth to steadily rub up against Annie's clit and it seemed to hurry the onset of her orgasm. I could no longer take my time with her, Rick was dictating all our movements.

When Annie came, she cried out to Rick, her pussy convulsed, and her juices flowed, it triggered him too. With one almighty thrust and a loud grunt he buried his cock deep into me and started to ejaculate.

Jerking several times he finally withdrew, and all three of us collapsed side by side on the bed.

I hadn't cum again, everything had happened very rapidly so when Annie lifted herself up and chuckled to Rick, "I want to taste you," she buried her face in my pussy again, and I whimpered, "Oh Annie."

I could feel her tongue licking and sucking Rick's spunk from me and Rick seemed amused when he saw my reaction. My eyes had closed and I must have gasped too, and he knew how good his wife was with her mouth. When he took one of my nipples in his lips, and sucked it, I couldn't believe that I could have another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!...oohhhhhhh...god...I'm cumming again..."

Both Rick and Annie went on relentlessly until it happened. Another wave of pleasure washed over me, my body was covered in perspiration, and when Annie raised herself up, I saw Rick kiss her hungrily, the whole cocktail of his semen and my juices being shared between them.

It was midnight when I left, my legs felt like jelly as I walked across the courtyard, but I was determined to be up early for my dawn appointment with Joe in the milking parlour. I made sure the alarm was set for 5am.

At 5am I dragged myself out of bed, splashed my face, and donned my shorts, a wooly jumper and wellies. I could hear all the mooing as I approached the milking parlour, and my slightly lack lustre mood disappeared when Joe greeted me with his cheery smile...and his muscles!

"Good morning Mrs Jones, you made it!"

Sally please Joe, you can't be formal when you're milking cows."

It wasn't a big herd and by 6.15am he had almost finished. I accompanied him as he ushered them the short distance to where they were to graze that day.

"So you ready for a tour of the farm?"

I wasn't sure how big the farm was, but Joe pointed towards a farm buggy and I sat beside him as he drove off at a fair lick.

I now knew what he meant by a 'bumpy ride' and I had to hold on as we hurtled over pastureland and round country lanes. He took me first to the top of the hill close to where I had had sex with Tim, and that felt a bit weird. He pointed out the extent of the farm in three directions, and when we set off again, the heat of the sun was increasing as the day ahead looked to be a real hot one.

We sped off towards the coast, because he wanted to show me a tiny, little known beach, which was barely accessible unless you had access to his land.

"This is where we used to come as kids, to fish and swim," he explained, "if we park at the top of this track there's a steep cliff path down to a strip of sand, you can barely see it from the cliff top, you can only really see if you're in a boat out there."

I clung to him, glad of his strength, as we scrambled down the incline.

"Ouch," I shouted out, as I got stung by nettles on my legs, "I would have put trousers on if I'd known that I was going mountaineering!" The sarcasm was lost on Joe.

When we reached the tiny postage stamp sized bit of beach he said, "Come here, sit on this rock."

In his hand he'd got a dock leaf that he'd pulled up as we slid down the path.

"Where is it...your nettle sting?"

I pointed to the inside of my thigh, just above the knee. Indelicately pulling my thighs apart, I let him press the leaf against my leg. He was kneeling between my knees and the rough skin of his fingers were doing funny things to me as he was only inches from my pussy.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,231 Followers
12