Two Mature Ladies Go Astray Pt. 06

Story Info
First I had Margaret's husband, and then beat the record!
5.5k words
4.66
15.3k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

The advice is always to read, at least, one episode that precedes this one, just to get a sense of the characters and relationships. Ideally start from episode one.

*********************

The shower washed away the saltiness of the sea, and I felt really good that I'd done something for the first time, sex in the sea was definitely a first.

Looking around the courtyard, along with Judy and Derek, everyone appeared to be out for the day so after sipping a coffee in the sunshine I mulled over the possibility of walking into the village and having a sandwich for lunch at the pub.

Since my divorce I'd never got used to walking into a pub on my own.

Of course it depended on the pub, and some were very welcoming to single women, mainly the pub chains that offered coffee and brunches.

'The Spotted Dog' was a nice Devon village pub serving a few regulars, but mainly holiday makers in the summer. I shouldn't have been concerned because as soon as I walked in there was a friendly "Hello Sally," and Trevor was at the bar just getting served.

"What you having?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you, I'll have a small dry cider please, with ice, if that's ok?"

I didn't mind chatting to Trevor, he seemed a pretty harmless bloke, and Derek had said, that apart from their mutual interest in fishing, he was quite an interesting guy.

We sat outside and I asked him why he was alone.

"Freedom!" he declared, rather too loudly, then he explained more quietly that Margaret had gone to Boscastle to visit an old school friend who lived there. He added that he didn't often get time alone.

I didn't ask why, but he didn't strike me as someone who was 'under the thumb.'

The conversation ebbed and flowed and he was indeed quite an interesting chap that I warmed to. Not unattractive either for a guy in his late fifties.

We both had sandwiches and probably had too many 'small' ciders!

By two 'o clock we decided we'd better not have another, although we were only walking back to the farm. On the way back Trevor said, "Have you used the pool?"

To be honest, I'd not even remembered that the farm had one. It was an indoor pool, and Trevor suggested we try it, there was no one else around so we'd probably have it to ourselves.

I thought, "Why not," and so we both went back to our barns, and got our swimming togs on, and met at the door to the pool.

Trevor looked good in his swim shorts, and I could tell he thought I didn't look bad either.

We both swam up and down, in the shortish pool, but we hadn't realised there was a small jacuzzi around the corner. When Trevor suggested we try it I was first in, I just loved hot tubs and jacuzzis.

Sitting opposite each other it gave us the chance to chat again.

Trevor asked about my divorce, after he had first asked gallantly if I minded talking about it. I was quite open about it, and the ciders had made me very loquacious.

In turn I asked him why he valued this afternoon of 'freedom' so much, and it became clear there was some history between him and Margaret.

"Three years ago, I got caught out, I had a fling with someone I met online. I got a speeding ticket in a place where I shouldn't have been! The shit hit the fan and after much angst and anger we sort of patched it up, really we did it because of the finances and the family."

He looked really 'down' as he explained, I could see it had been a very traumatic period.

"Anyway we rub along, but there's still a wide gap between us, and Margaret keeps me on a very short leash!"

"Do you still have sex?"

I couldn't believe I asked that, but I half knew the answer.

"Noooo, not for three years."

He looked guilty and added, "but I did bump into an ex last year and we had sex in the back of her car...god...you're the only other person to know that."

It's ok, your secret is safe, I've so many secrets, you wouldn't believe!"

Trevor smiled, and I felt his foot rub up against my calf.

I took my leg away, but then my foot bumped into his.

"It's quite small in here, and my legs are too long!" he pulled a face, and his foot touched my shin this time.

"I think it's called playing footsie, it's ages since I played that!" I was feeling mischievous. "I remember one of my old bosses trying it on at a Christmas party?"

"Christmas comes but once a year!" Trevor's innuendo was a bit too obvious, and he knew it.

"God that's cheesy Trevor," and on the spur of the moment I raised my foot, slipped lower in the jacuzzi, and stretched it out under the water into his crotch.

The look of surprise on his face was a picture!

"Oh I'm so sorry Trevor, I must have slipped!" I said not very convincingly, and I fixed my eyes on Trevor's.

He actually held my gaze, and so I moved my foot until I could feel the shape of his cock and balls.

We stared at each other and we still said nothing. My foot continued massaging and I felt his cock harden.

Finally he had to say something.

"I think my afternoon of freedom is progressing well!"

The look became less concentrated and more relaxed, with Trevor beginning to smile.

"Shall we get out and go back to mine?"

My invitation was clear, and I made sure that he understood the implication.

"Are you sure?" he raised his eyebrows.

I climbed out, ignoring the question and said, "Get your clothes from your place and we'll dry each other off over at mine!"

Within minutes I was back at my barn and Trevor was knocking at the door almost immediately.

"Bring everything upstairs, it won't take long to dry off, I'm excellent with a towel!"

"Jesus Sally, you're quite a woman, you certainly know what you want."

Trevor put his pile of clothes on the chair, and was ambushed by me tugging down his wet swimming shorts. Rather self consciously he looked down at his drooping cock, but quickly was attacked by my towel. Roughly I rubbed his body from his neck downwards and then on my knees, from his ankles upwards. He just stood there compliantly, until I got to his genitals. As I dried that area his body began to react.

"Ah! signs of life, I thought I'd killed him off, now you just lay back on the bed and I'll get dry too."

I slipped my straps off my shoulders and deliberately gave Trevor a good view of my breasts as I bent over and they swung free, I watched him staring when I stepped out of my swimsuit.

Running the towel over my shoulder and down my back, I spread my legs slightly so that I exposed my pussy lips. Trevor's cock was stirring and his hand was automatically playing with it.

"I'll do that, leave it alone," I chided him, smiling.

He smiled back expectantly, letting it go, and watched me finish drying myself.

By the time I sat on the edge of the bed beside him, his cock was almost fully erect. It surprised me, it was quite big, bigger than most and as I gently gripped it in my fingers it grew a fraction more.

"I can't understand how Margaret can do without this!" I whispered as I went down on him.

Opening my mouth wide, I took him in as far as I could without gagging, I heard him groan, and he said something like, "Jeez, Sally, that feels so good."

His hand was searching out my breasts underneath me, and as soon as he started playing with my nipples my pussy went into lubrication mode. Even so I knew that if I was to be able to take him inside me easily I would need to be relaxed and very wet.

I began to slurp saliva onto his cock. Each time I took him deep in my mouth I spewed a bit more spit onto him until it was running downwards and soaking his balls.

"It's time," I said, lifting my head, and climbing onto the bed. I put my knees either side of Trevor's hips and looked down at him. His face was a picture, almost showing no emotion, seemingly transfixed, waiting for me to initiate the next stage.

I reached down to my pussy, and slid my fingers inside, working them back and forth, preparing myself. Trevor reached up with both hands and took both nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed them gently.

He must have seen me close my eyes, and tilt my head backwards, as I lowered my hips, guiding his cock to my pussy. At first I halted with the head lodged just inside my pussy lips, and then with a gasp I pushed down, just enjoying the sensation of being filled.

When I opened my eyes he was deep inside me, and I was pressed down motionless on his body.

"Trevor, that feels so fucking good!"

Smiling, he raised his lower body, lifting me higher and for a moment I felt like I was back in my youth on a horse's saddle, but then he couldn't hold me up any longer and collapsed back down, chuckling to himself.

The collapse seemed to remind my clit what it was for, because I started to rotate my hips, grinding down on him and just enjoying his cock filling me.

Leaning forward with my hands either side of his head, my arms were straight out supporting my body weight, Trevor played with my breasts, stroked my hips, and tried to raise his head to suck my nipples.

I teased him, but really wanted him to do it, so eventually I let him. It was that that began my journey to the edge. Trevor sucking, me grinding down on him and the size of him inside me. We must have been like that for ten minutes, both of us aware of the journey, trying to hold back, and then realising we were reaching the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum Sally, I can't hold on any longer," Trevor said quietly, but with a little panic in his voice. He should have realised that I was there too.

"Go on cum Trevor, shoot it inside me, don't wait, just do it!" My voice was barely audible because I was breathing so rapidly. Panting, sucking in the air, I heard him groan. A long loud expression of deep pleasure.

I felt his cock seemingly swell even more, and then pulsate as he shot the first of his semen deep into my cunt.

"Oh god Trevor...oh god...I'm there...I'm there," and my head fell forwards, my chin on my chest, and I gritted my teeth, a long moan of pleasure coming from a closed mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm,"

With my body trembling, I could feel Trevor's cock jerking over and over again inside me, the feeling of warm spunk emptying into me. This was heaven, Trevor was working something magical.

I fell off Trevor's body and collapsed beside him, his cock oozing more semen onto his abdomen.

"Fuck, that was good," I heard him say.

"You can say that again," I was still trying to catch my breath.

I leaned over to kiss him when we both heard, "Sally...Sally...you there? We're back."

"Fucking hell,"

Trevor was out of bed in a flash, scrambling with his clothes.

I was surprised, but reacted slightly differently.

"Slow down Trevor, relax, Judy and Derek won't say anything, just stay calm, it'll be ok."

Trevor was already almost fully dressed as I pulled on my bathrobe.

There was a tap, tap on the bedroom door, and we heard Judy's voice outside, "Sally, can I come in, you asleep?"

I opened the door a fraction, "No Judy...give us a few minutes, I've got Trevor here, for god's sake promise you won't say a word to Margaret!"

Judy's reaction was to be expected, "Jesus Sally, fucking hell...ok...I'll warn Derek, just take your time."

"You're gonna have to face up to Judy and Derek on your way out, I'll sort them out so they won't let on to Margaret, don't worry about that, now follow me downstairs and you get back before Margaret arrives home."

Derek's face was a picture as he nodded to Trevor, making his way through the kitchen, "See you tomorrow Trevor, sleep well!"

He couldn't resist the jibe, and after Trevor had left, Judy was ready to really pitch in.

"Sally!...is no man safe?"

I caught her eye, and she quickly understood my stare, in case Derek got any idea of our joint promiscuity.

"I just happened to meet him at the pub, Margaret had gone to visit a friend, we had a swim when we got back, and one thing led to another."

"I know Margaret gives him a tough time, not sure if they have sex anymore," Derek was joining in the conversation from the armchair.

"Now where have I heard that before!" Judy looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

We'd all planned to have a quiet evening, and after we'd eaten all three of us sat at the table outside with our wine. Derek saw Trevor having a beer and wandered over to chat, while Judy was anxious to know the details of the afternoon as soon as he had gone.

No sooner had I'd got into my lurid account, Annie appeared and strolled over.

"Rick and I have had an invitation and wondered if you two would join us at a party, well it's not exactly a party, more of a promotional event?"

It sounded interesting so I said, "Please tell us more!"

Annie went on, "There's a company we've done some modelling and photographic work for in the past, based in Plymouth, they've rented a country house up the coast to promote their new range, and as we're in the area they've invited us."

I think Judy wondered like me, why on earth would we want to go and see a company's 'new range.'

"They manufacture, and import sex toys!" Annie had waited to make that impact, and we both audibly gasped.

"Oh my god," said Judy, "I don't think I can get away from Derek with that excuse, but you go Sally, it sounds a whole lot of fun, when is it?"

"It's tomorrow night, the email invite went into 'trash' and we only found out about it when a friend sent a text to ask if we were going."

"So what sort of people will be there?" I was anxious to know if I would be out of my comfort zone.

"Generally sex shop owners, and probably some organisers of swingers parties, also online suppliers, people in the sex trade, nothing pervy, but could be fun just people watching."

"You must go Sally, I can't, I really don't think I can get away."

The idea was intriguing, and I would be with Rick and Annie. "There won't be guys there expecting sex, I don't want to be hassled?"

"No! it's not like a swingers party, this is promoting business, at most there will be a few sexy young girls hanging around looking gorgeous!"

She laughed, and I joined in. "Ok, I'm up for it, what do I wear?"

"Just a nice dress and heels, nothing too obvious." Then she added, "Great... ok then, the taxi's here at 7.30, see you then."

I turned to Judy, "I'll have to tell your Derek I'm just going out with them for a meal," I suggested, "but doesn't it sound fun. I wonder if they'll give out any free samples?"

We both began to giggle, and I was actually feeling quite excited by the idea.

The next day was a quiet day, all three of us drove into the nearest large town, we needed a supermarket shop, and both Judy and I needed toiletries. In the afternoon Judy and I went for a swim, I had a snack, took a shower, and got ready for the evening.

Annie of course looked gorgeous in a tight fitting jersey dress, I had on a summery print dress with a low neckline, and we both had on our heels.

The event was not as I expected, actually I wasn't sure what to expect. The country house was fantastic, usually a wedding venue set in parkland with a large renovated stable block to one side.

It was very definitely a promotional event, with stands and advertising boards, and well dressed salespeople, with flirty girls. But what was fascinating were the items being promoted!

Vibrators, dildos, nipple toys, lingerie, every conceivable sex aid and prosthetic for both women and men.

Within five minutes Rick had found the guy who he'd done work for, and Annie had obviously modelled for him years ago.

"This is Martin," Rick introduced him to me, and he gallantly bowed and kissed my hand. He asked me if I was in the sex toy industry, and must have seen my horrified expression. He smiled, and added, "well this will be an education for you!"

And it was, as he handed me his top of the range vibrator. I must have handled it as though it was an unexploded bomb, and Annie grabbed it from me and switched it on before thrusting it back in my hand.

I stood there with this 'thing' slowly revolving and moving up and down, and buzzing quite loudly. I felt that everyone within thirty metres was watching me, imagining all sorts.

I quickly switched it off, red faced, and handed it back to Martin. He was smirking, but sympathetically apologised for the rather embarrassing trick he'd played.

Annie suggested we investigate the rest of the exhibition and she took me over to a stand with the most outlandish lingerie and fetish clothing.

"You like this?" she asked, pointing to a black latex suit without a crotch.

"God, do people actually wear those things?"

"Yes, some folks are into bdsm, domination and submission, it's a big part of the industry. In fact I used to do a lot of fetish modelling, but that's a long story."

We strolled from stand to stand and I kept noticing stickers and signs referring to a competition where the prize was a magnum of champagne.

'Ladies, Win A Magnum, Try the Orgasm Endurance!'

"What's this competition I keep seeing these stickers for?" I asked Rick.

He gave a wry smile. "It's the centrepiece of today's promotion. Martin's company have got a prototype game designed for swingers' clubs and kink organisations. It's in the stable block outside."

"You didn't tell me about that," Annie said, slightly put out, "I want to see it!"

"Ok, come on, I'll show you. I haven't seen it working, but I've seen photos of it."

It was almost dark as we exited the house and made our way around the side of the house. Walking on the gravel was awkward in heels, and the crunching sound seemed loud in the evening air.

Then as soon as we turned the corner, the lights from the stable block shone across the intervening stable yard. The noise from the building got louder as we approached closer, and it was a mixture of shouting, cheering, clapping, and then the unmistakeable sound of a woman reaching an orgasm.

When we entered my jaw dropped, and I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

There was a crowd of about twenty or thirty, a mixture of men and women, all looking at a low stage. There was a banner above and behind the stage printed with the challenge, 'How Long Can You Last?' Then underneath a second banner proclaiming, 'The World's First Competitative Orgasm Machine. Can You Reach Thirty Minutes and Win The Magnum?'

Five digital clocks were illuminated with only one still running on 18mins 46secs and ticking.

The others were 12mins 13secs / 13mins 29secs / 17mins 6secs / 14mins 24secs and all were stopped.

In front of the stationary clocks were sitting four girls, in little 'pods' only visible from the waist up. Two looked exhausted, and the other two were giggling nervously, but covered in perspiration.

In front of the ticking clock was a slightly older woman in her forties in the throws of an orgasm. We were just in time to see her scream and unable to take anymore, she suddenly brought her hand down on a huge button in front of her. The big rubber restraint, holding her down, snapped upwards. It was rather like the sort of safety restraint that held you safe on a white knuckle ride at a theme park. The clock stopped and a cheer went up from the audience, and the woman slumped forwards, breathing rapidly and looking totally drained.

Trying to make out what this was all about, it slowly became clear when Rick explained, and diplomatically used anatomical language.

"In those pods are saddles, a bit like horse saddles, but in the centre is a rubberised penis. Both the penis and the saddle vibrates in all five pods exactly at the same speed and in the same way. You sit on it, obviously without panties, and with the penis inside you. The safety restraint comes down over you and keeps you pressed into the saddle. You can only release yourself by hitting the button in front of you. The vibrations are controlled by a computer, the whole programne being replicated for each woman, exactly the same as the last competition. The object is to last for thirty minutes. It looks like the record so far is that woman there, 19mins 26secs. No one has gone thirty minutes tonight!

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers
12