Two Moms, A Tale Ch. 04-08

Story Info
I didn't see that cumming. The tasks and the mission. Hmmm.
5.1k words
4.64
11.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Moms, A Tale - Ch. 4-8

By Rae & Roger

You may wish to read chapters 1, 2 & 3 as Patty and Cheryl continue their adventures.

This erotic adventure depicts explicit sexual encounters between consenting adults over the age of 18 and includes incest. Any resemblance to real characters is highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of reason. Adult language and situational erotic behavior may be offensive to some individuals. If that offends, stop reading now. This tale has evolved into deeper intrigue, extreme danger and lusty romance; your patience will be rewarded.

# # # #

Chapter Four -- Cheryl's Life Changes Forever

"Mom, who's Patty's boy and why did you send him nude pictures?"

Cheryl awoke Saturday morning to cotton mouth and a throbbing headache from far too much to drink Friday night. Gathering her thoughts, she muttered: 'oh dear lord, what have I done?'

She checked her phone and realized she had actually sent those pictures from the strip club to Patty's little boy. "Oh fuck!" she said out loud thinking she was alone.

"What's wrong, mom?" Cheryl's son, Kevin, was passing outside her bedroom door when he heard her expletive. Kevin stuck his head into his mom's room to behold his luscious naked mother sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. Slow to react, Cheryl brought her legs up exposing her furry mons while trying to hide her breasts. "Shit," Cheryl exclaimed, "don't you knock? I just might have been naked. Hmmm, well, I guess I am. Close the door," she snapped. Kevin stepped in and shut the door. "On the outside of the door ya' rotten kid."

Laughing out loud, Kevin exited his mom's bedroom and closed the door.

Cheryl had neglected to put anything on to sleep last night. Too far gone to care she thought. It was more like she just collapsed on her bed. Remembering then, she more like collapsed on top of her bed stark naked after indulging in a luxurious shower when she got home. Oh crap, she thought, she didn't deserve such a caring son after her antics of the previous night. Uh, wait a minute.

Shouting after Kevin's departure, "just regretting my behavior last night." Swinging her legs back over the side of the bed and seeing her wet bath towel draped over the back of her chair and her thick dildo sitting atop her dressing table. OMG, Cheryl realized she was still nude; but how did she get under the covers last night? Kevin called back from the hall, "you worry the hell out of me, mom. You look as though you need some coffee and breakfast for starters. Oh, by the way, I covered you last night and I just gotta' say; you have the most magnificent tits I've ever seen!" Grinning to himself.

"I don't like that word!" Oh my, more things to regret this morning.

"Okay, have it your way; you've really nice boobs Mrs. Burke. Also, you could use a trim if you know what I mean," you could hear the grin in Kevin's voice. Cheryl raised the middle finger on her right hand in the direction of her closed bedroom door.

"You're not too old to spank, young man."

"Promises, promises. I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast for my 'boobalishish' babe of a mom." Cheryl just smiled to herself. "Brat."

Kevin and Cheryl have a loving, teasing bond. Kevin's dad departed for a sleezy trollop younger than his own son a few years back. It has been nine years since he left. He did try to return and was rebuked by his ex-wife and son. As Kevin said at the time: "you don't abandon a goddess and expect she'll take you back. LEAVE, father and never come back!"

Back to her present situation, Cheryl stood on wobbly legs, grabbed her white silk robe and headed for the kitchen. Passing her full-length mirror, Cheryl noted her engorged nipples protruding through the sheer fabric. "Fuck it, he's just a guy." On second thought, Cheryl put on matching sheer panties. She smiled to herself.

Kevin stood at the stove breaking eggs into the frying pan. She marveled that his lean, muscular body hadn't changed in the years since college athletics and R.O.T.C. Kevin had returned from his second tour in "the suck" deciding to opt for the Active Reserves rather than continued active duty. Having achieved the rank of Captain in the Rangers. Living with his mother seemed a good idea to take care of her and to find a position more suited to his computer science degree. He was happy to serve once a month as assistant company commander with the Army Reserve Unit based in Lakeland, Florida near the home he shared with his mother.

Cheryl sat down at the kitchen table watching Kevin preparing her meal. "Have some orange juice while I finish cooking."

"I must look a fright. Things got a bit out of hand last night and I should probably tell you about it in case you need to support our household for a while. If the bosses at the bank find out what a slut your mother is."

"It can't be that bad, mom. Besides, just be aware that I checked your phone and pictures. You certainly did have quite a night. By the way, who is Patty and should I be concerned you sent her son nude photos?"

"Oh crap, Patty is my best friend at work and probably my only friend really. She is taking my position as Head of Operations at the bank as I move to Cash Management. That is if I still have a job. Last night a few of us went out to celebrate her promotion and ended up at that male strip club across town. Patty's son, Robbie, drove my drunk ass home last night and was a perfect gentleman. Well, that is until I tried to seduce him and he squeezed my ass." Grinning at Kevin, "I liked having a good-looking young man appreciate my butt."

"Too many shots and too much wine; well, you can see from the pictures in my phone. I got carried away so to speak. Robbie was kind enough to pick us up and take us home, all of us. Honey, I'm sorry but I just got horny and lonely and sent those pictures since he was such a nice man and a hunk." Cheryl sipped her coffee and sighed.

"You don't need to explain, mom. I understand that you've been lonely. I'll make up for it though." Kevin placed a plate with fried eggs and bacon in front of his mom. Leaning on his elbows, face to face with the disheveled Cheryl. Tipping her chin up, Kevin kissed her nose saying, "I'll be here as long as you'll have me. Now eat up, we have stuff to do today." Curious as to her son's meaning, Cheryl dug in while the two chatted. Cheryl noted that Kevin's eyes kept traveling to her obviously erect nipples and the see-through silk robe. Smirking, Cheryl absent-mindedly sat back and used both hands to scratch the underside of both breasts bringing more attention to her delicious tits.

Shocked back to reality from the amazing spectacle before his eyes, Kevin started in rapid fire, "I have a favor to ask, mom. Lt. Perez invited me to attend his wedding in Puerto Rico in two weeks and I need a date on short notice. You being the most delicious single woman I know, will you please be my date? You could ask for that weekend off. We can fly out of Orlando on Thursday night and spend the whole weekend there. Maybe we could do a week there if you can get the time off. What do you say, please?" (Pause) "And, mom, please stop scratching your boobs, you're driving me crazy!" She smiled at her son and sat forward resting 'the girls' on the table in front of her. Using the index fingers of both hands and pointing to her breasts, "oh, do these old things bother you, honey?" Cheryl is such a tease.

Snapped back to reality, Cheryl's heart skipped a beat. Thinking, OMG, my handsome son wants to take me to Puerto Rico for a whole week. Without thinking of why she said it out loud, but thinking is; "I could get the whole week off and we could be like tourists. So, yes, of course I want to go to Puerto Rico with you."

"Mean it? Oh, that would be great, mom. I've never been there and we could act like a real couple and go everywhere together." Chagrinned, Kevin looked at his grinning, hungover mom. "Uh, that sounded suspect, didn't it? Well, too bad. I would love to escort the sexiest woman in the world around a romantic island."

Cheryl blushed, "oh stop. I'm beginning to think all you want is to get into my pants." Holding her coffee cup to her lips, Cheryl gazed at her son and realized what she had said. He didn't flinch and neither did she. "Are you kidding me, Kevin? No, don't answer that." Again, Cheryl is such a tease.

Rapid fire like her son, "I'd love to go with you to Puerto Rico young man, but I'm going to need some new clothes. A lot of new clothes." Thinking out loud, "they have beaches there and I'll need a couple of swimming suits; maybe even a skimpy bikini or two." (Winking at Kevin) "Do they have nude beaches? (Pause) Never mind, bad question for a mom to ask. I'd better google where you're planning to take me, so I know what to wear or (another wink) not to wear. Oh, where are you taking me?" More to herself than to her son, "Cheryl, what has gotten into you?"

Looking at Kevin and in her own special teasing way, "are you thinking of parading me around on a nude beach? Is that your plan young man? You want to show off you old mom to your Army buddies? Never mind, just wistful musings of a horny middle-aged frump."

Surprised, confused, ecstatic, dismayed and overjoyed with his mother's response, Kevin smiles and says, "you are not a frump and I'd be proud to parade you around anywhere, even with both of us stark naked. Now let me get the invitation."

Smiling, Cheryl finished her breakfast and headed for her room to dress. When she caught sight of her disheveled hair, she opted to shower again. "I'm going to grab another shower. I'll be down in a few." While showering, Cheryl noted her son was right, she did need a trim down there. A shaggy muff would not be appropriate for her new swimwear. Hmmm, a wicked thought occurred to Cheryl as her attempt to trim her fluffy bush proved lacking. A wicked thought made Cheryl's quim tingle with excitement and she hatched a very wicked plan.

Chapter Five -- Patty Remembers

Rob Ryan: Just a thought; you can never unsee your mom naked nor the look on her face as she stares at your very stiff erection. Also, you can never forget the feeling as the MILF of your dreams plunges her slickery vagina down on your unusually hard penis nor the moan she makes as her breath escapes as she revels in feeling full of you. Mind blowing. Wow!

Mom came into my bedroom carrying two mugs of coffee. "Time to wake up sleepyhead. It's almost nine o'clock and we gotta' talk." There it was, her killer smile. Mom's light brown hair was wrapped up in a fresh towel and she was wearing her terrycloth robe and looking sexy (how in the world can a thick, over-sized robe be sexy). As she handed me coffee (cream only) she pulled back the covers exposing my (again) erect penis. "Nice, anything you want to tell me about last night, I'm a bit foggy?"

Sternly, "Mother, a gentleman never discusses such things and would never take advantage of a lady under the influence. (Pause) However, he may fall victim of the advances of an inebriated hottie." I grinned, "you're not drunk right now, are you?" Hope springs eternal.

Sidestepping the issue, "drink your coffee and get dressed. Then, we really need to talk about last night," pausing to think, "and a lot of other stuff, too." Mom returned to her bedroom to finish dressing while I took my naked butt and coffee into my bathroom, showered, dressed in shorts only and headed for the kitchen. "I'll fix breakfast while you dress."

I added, "wear something revealing, mom. I deserve a treat after last night you know."

"In your dreams big boy." I could hear the appreciative smile in her voice though. I prepared her favorite breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs with bacon bits on a toasted English muffin. Patty appeared in the kitchen wearing shorts and a loose tank top. Mom surveyed the kitchen with a curious look. We ate in silence as I admired my mom. "Mom, I love you more than anything, but you scared the heck out of me last night. I worry about you being alone."

"Well, maybe I need a strong man around to care for me. Are you applying for the job? (Pause) Never mind, that's just the insecure horny bitch in me. We can talk later." I could swear I heard mom mutter, "and give me a little sex once in a while." I must have been mistaken, hmmm, must have.

Mom headed to clean the bathrooms as I dusted and vacuumed. Her shout of: "what the hell is my kitchen chair doing in the shower?" (Pause) "Oh yeh, never mind. Would you mind putting it back in the kitchen?"

So much for remembering the events in the shower last night, I thought. Sigh of relief. (Long pause) Too late, Patty shouted, "OH SHIT... SHIT FUCK... DAMN... DAMN... DAMN... CRAP!... ROBERT STEVEN RYAN... GET IN HERE!" She was fuming mad. "Just what the hell did you do to me last night?"

Avoiding mom's yell, I called out; "Just a minute, mom. "Gotta' check in with the office." I disappeared into the sanctum of my office in an attempt to delay the inevitable.

Chapter Six -- Kevin's Proposition

Cheryl came bounding down the hall dressed only in one of her son's dress shirts with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was stunning and, Kevin noted, bouncing bra free. He nearly dropped his phone when she entered the kitchen.

Kevin was on the phone and Cheryl only heard his side of the call, "... but colonel, you can't put my mother in any sort of danger. She's here, I'll call you back."

"What was that about? Putting your mother in any sort of danger," demanded Cheryl?

"I can't lay out the whole plan, but..." Interrupting his thoughts, "damn mom, you look delicious." She smiled and crinkled her eyes. "Ok, I have a troublesome mission while we're in Puerto Rico."

"And what is that?"

"Hear me out. This isn't quite what I signed you up for. First, my original date for this wedding, reception and mission was Lt. Mindy Howell from Quantico. Mindy and I have posed as husband and wife before for various missions, but she broke her leg in two places in a training exercise last week and can't do the op. Colonel Sharpe suggested that I ask if you could attend with me on the Army's dime."

Rapid fire again and a bit offended, "so, I'm just some replacement for your usual, fake, piece-of-ass wife? Does this Mindy get to play wife in every way? Am I just some cheap substitute? Am I supposed to jump in the sack with my fake husband for show? What the fuck, Kevin?" Cheryl was hurt.

"Mom, stop, don't be angry. You know very well that you mean the world to me. In every way. I just don't want to put you in any danger and there may be danger with the op. So, this is an important mission and I tried to back out. I won't put you in any danger even for the national security. Uh, maybe I should explain my status."

"Uh, ya' think? So?"

"I don't work exclusively for the U.S. Army. My skill set lends itself to highly sensitive missions for the various government agencies and the military. This wedding in Puerto Rico will be a joint mission with the ATF and Homeland. All I can disclose until you are 'read-in' is that we should NOT be in any life-threatening situations, but they cannot guarantee our total safety."

"Who the hell is 'they'?"

"I can't say. There are extenuating circumstances should you decide to go along with the mission. If you are willing, we will meet with Colonel Sharpe this evening at his hotel. Okay?"

Pausing in thought, Cheryl decided, "okay, let's hear what this colonel of yours has to say. That settled, on a lighter note, when can I go shopping for the really expensive clothes you and the Army are going to buy for me?"

"I didn't say the Army was paying, mom"

"Dear, if I am going to be your 'plus one wife', the Army is paying for my new wardrobe. Period!"

Kevin laughed and placed the call. Not waiting for further banter, "we're a go, sir. The Army is going to foot the bill for a very expensive wardrobe for 'very-special-agent-Cheryl Burke'." (Pause) "Yes sir, very expensive." (Pause) "I'll present the receipts when we meet this evening." (Pause) "The whole shooting match of a wardrobe. Sir, she's not going to negotiate; it's going to be everything she wants. (Pause) No sir, no questions." (Long pause) "Roger that, we'll see you at the Hilton." (Pause) "Okay, I'll text you when we arrive."

"Okay, my very hot 'very-special-agent-Cheryl Burke', let's spend some Army money."

"Oooooo, I don't know if I'm more excited with my new wardrobe or the 'very-special-agent-Cheryl Burke' designation. I'll just have to think about that while you drive me to the mall. We got a lot of stuff to buy. Come on Captain Burke."

"Oh, yeah mom, It's Major Kevin Burke."

"Oooooo, even better." Major Burke slowly shook his head side to side as he watched 'very-special-agent-Cheryl Burke' sashay out of the kitchen headed for the door. Thinking to himself, 'damn, she has a nice ass.'

Chapter Seven -- Cheryl Needs Help and Major Burke Reveals His Mission

"Kevin, I need your help before we go shopping."

"Okay, how can I help?"

"Follow me." Cheryl led her son into her bedroom and directed him to sit at her makeup table as she goes into her ensuite. Cheryl returned with her bath towel, shower gel, battery powered hair trimmed, safety razor and skin lotion. Oh, by the way, Cheryl was wearing her peach-colored silk shorty robe which left very little to the imagination. She may as well have worn a sheer curtain. "You need to help me finish what I missed in my shower."

Kevin's mouth was wide open at this spectacle. "Close your mouth honey, you're beginning to drool. Besides that, you obviously saw the pictures of your depraved mother and you covered her naked ass last night. No time to be shy and I need your help. I missed some fur and need your help. Can you do this for me?" Kevin could only nod his head in awe.

Cheryl placed the bath towel on her bed, scooted up on the bed and bent her legs to expose her furry treasure and let her robe slip to her sides. "Well, don't just sit there with your mouth open. Come over here and do your duty."

With some difficulty, Major Burke rose to his knees and waddled to the edge of his mother's bed. Unable to take his eyes from the spectacle in front of him, he fumbled for the tools he would use for his task. You could not wipe the grin from his face as he croaked, "oh the things I do for my country." They both laughed out loud.

"Hurry up before I lose my nerve, sweetheart." Cheryl closed her eyes and shuddered with anticipation. With trembling hands, Kevin began with his mother's 'bush-wacker' battery-operated trimmer. The vibration and hum as he deftly attempted to avoid touching his mother's vulva gave way to his desire to perform a superior job.

Using his left thumb, Kevin gently pushed up on Cheryl's left labia eliciting and sharp intake of breath by his mom. "You okay, mom?"

"Just keep going, sweetie, I've never had anyone do this to me before. Just be gentle." Another gasp as Kevin slowly drew down the 'wacker' from top to Cheryl's perineum leaving a silky smooth path.

"May I leave a bit of a 'landing strip', mom?"

Breathless, "sure, go for it, whatever you think is fine." Another sharp intake of breath as Kevin moved the 'wacker' to her right labia drawing it down to her perineum in the same way. Girl juice began to flow.

Kevin noted with joy that his mother's petals were glistening, and she was squirming as he rubbed her mons with his thumb. "You okay, mom? I need to hold tight your skin to get a few stray hairs."

Gasping, "oh for goodness sake, Kevin, don't stop now. I need to look fabulous for my husband." She squirmed and lifted her butt off the bed slightly as Kevin moved his hands.

12