Two Months of Weekends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regan pushed him back, hopped off the counter and came close to him. She reached down between his legs to grab his cock and stroke it, squeezing it, pumping her hand up and down. She gasped when she felt the warm flesh and her pussy grew even wetter. Paul leaned down to kiss her on the lips, their tongues intertwined again and Regan grasped the back of his head, pulling them tighter together. It was too much, Regan was practically on fire with lust, after endless months alone her lust had reached its peak. She pulled herself away from him and turned around and bent over, resting her chest against the cool stone countertop. She closed her eyes and gasped again. Paul moved so assertively. One hand grabbed her hips and the other grabbed his cock, she could feel it working into her now. The head was rubbing against her pussy lips. Any moment now, she'd be filled.

Her world exploded as he entered her. She groaned and shrieked as his large cock filled him, Her body was quaking with an orgasm before Paul sheathed his entire cock inside of her, spreading her open. Her vision went white as her pussy convulsed, spasming around his cock. Her lips gripped him tightly, her muscles squeezed and she pushed back against him as she clawed at the countertop. Her moans echoed in the kitchen as Paul finally bottomed out inside of her, and he had to hold her hips to keep her standing. Her legs were weak and he immediately started pumping faster now. Regan's mind blanked again as her orgasm came and went in waves, with aftershocks wracking her system - her overly sensitive pussy was being pummeled constantly. Time lost meaning and she tried to pull her tank top off, but she couldn't stand up straight enough. When she thought she was able to, Paul would ram deeper, filling her completely with his thick shaft, and her eyes rolled back and she forgot reality again. The wet sounds of her pussy being slammed against, Paul's grunts and exertions grew stronger now.

"I'm going to cum in you, Auntie!" Paul groaned and gripped her hips tightly, moving a little faster.

"Not inside me," Regan responded with a half moan, half whimper. Paul couldn't hear what she said, Regan's voice was wavering and quiet, so he gripped tightly and shoved himself in deep, instinctually, and Regan could feel his cock swell and pulse inside her. Her face collapsed against the counter top again as she came, harder this time, feeling her nephew swell so perfectly in her. Finally, after several long moments and groans, Paul pulled out and cum started to ooze from Regan's pussy. Regan collapsed to her knees and laid on the kitchen floor, dripping their juices onto her thighs. Paul steadied himself against the counter.

Clarity slowly overtook both of them and Paul left the room quickly, going up to his room and closing the door. Regan eventually stood up and went to her room, numb and empty. She fucked her nephew. Her brother-in-law's son. What would she do now? She laid on her bed with his cream still dripping out of her, and almost immediately fell asleep.

"We absolutely cannot do that again, Paul," Regan said to him, in one of the first complete sentences she had said to him in days. It was Sunday night and they had barely spoken since Thursday evening. Regan had dozens of thoughts running through her head at the moment, but she said none of them. Instead she looked at her nephew and said "It was a drunken mistake, and I took advantage of you and it never should have happened and I'd like to just never think about this again, ok?" Paul smiled and nodded. Regan looked him in the eye and then down at the table. "Well, good. Glad we got that sorted out. Let's just eat dinner and start fresh in the morning." If she had looked up at that moment, she could have seen Paul's face - he was not going to just forget this. The gears were turning already for what to do next. And she would have agreed to his desires, if he had just pushed right then. He reached across the table to gently touch his aunt's hand.

"I understand why you feel the way you do. I just want you to know, when I think back on this, it won't be a bad memory at all." Paul smiled at her. Regan opened her mouth to rebuke him, making sure he knew that this was not the kind of thinking she wanted him to have, when the waiter approached the table.

He asked, politely, "Welcome to the Ocean View. Very nice to see you Dr. Mills. What can I get you and your date this evening?"

Paul spoke up faster than Regan could, specifically not correcting him. "We would really love a bottle of wine to get the meal started. A Moscato, if you have it. Nothing too outlandish, my lady prefers sweet things, don't you, Regan?" Paul grinned at her. It was quite reasonable to think they looked like a couple, him in a black sport coat and her in her trendy black dress, with silver accessories. Regan even would have had to admit that they looked very much like a couple. She swallowed a mouthful of water and regained her footing, but the waiter was gone. Secretly she thought he looked very handsome. Even more secretly, she had masturbated about half a dozen times since their fateful night, and each time in her mind she knew it was Paul. She just had grown to love it.

The mood during dinner was easy and peaceful. Every time the waiter came back, Paul spoke up and reinforced that they were dating. Regan meant to correct him the second time but Paul was faster and soon she realized it would make their waiter feel awkward if she had corrected him. She accepted it and decided to just go along with it until they left.

But it didn't stop there. The walk back to Regan's house only took about 20 minutes but was filled with Paul being sweet and romantic. He put his coat over her to keep her warm, he held her hand to keep her steady once they left the road and he just never let go of it, and he called her "sweetie" twice. Regan blushed in the dark night and felt like she was a young girl being flirted with again. It was only when they made it back to her house and she saw the granite counter top that she shook her hand free and turned on Paul.

"No, ok? This needs to stop. It was cute in the restaurant, haha we're dating - but no. No more. You're going to be here for several more weeks, we need to get this under control."

Paul responded by stepping closer to her. "Tell me this. What are you afraid of? Who cares if it's wrong? How long has it been for you that you've been sleeping in that bed alone? Clearly you're attracted to me. I'm attracted to you."

Regan looked down and blushed. Against her better judgement, this disarmed her. "I'm twice your age. You think I'm attractive?" Paul realized, in that instant, that she really did think that she had taken advantage of him. He pounced before she could recover.

"Of course I do," he leaned closer, looking Regan in the eye and leaning forward slightly until they were cheek to cheek. "You weren't the only one who wanted it." He pressed the soft scruffles of his cheek against her exposed neck and a shiver crawled up her back until it overtook her and she shuddered, stepping away and putting a hand over her face.

"Paul. You're my nephew." Regan said. Perhaps it was the distance of the relation. Perhaps it was the extreme distance she had from her sister. Perhaps it was a deep seeded acceptance that consenting adults can do whatever they wish. Or perhaps it was only loneliness in a town with few romantic prospects. But when Paul stepped forward and pushed, gently yet steadily, Regan down to her knees, her resistance was token at best.

"And you're my aunt," he said as he unzipped his pants, leaving them on. He reached down and lifted Regan's face up towards him, one finger crooked under her chin.

"But you're my nephew," she said. It was no longer her trying to resist. Any moment now she would be completely swallowed in the lust that had taken control of Regan. Her knees were weak and she could feel her heartbeat in her pussy. Without even realizing it, she reached up his legs with both hands until she was cupping his firm cock in his pants. She rubbed it and looked up into Paul's eyes. "We can't be doing this."

Paul moved slowly, steadily, and silently. Regan watched, eyes wide, as Paul pulled his cock out of his pants and started to stroke it, inches away from her face. She looked at his smooth head, perfectly shaped, and her mouth watered. Her heart was pounding and her pussy was definitively wet now. Paul grasped the back of her head and pulled her close, feeding his cock into her mouth. She willingly opened it, looking him in the eyes as she slid it into her mouth. A low moan escaped her and Paul could feel it along his shaft. She closed her eyes and started to bob her head back and forth, focusing on the cock in her mouth. No longer thinking of anything else. Paul leaned back slightly against the granite countertop and rested his hands on his aunt's head. Regan could feel his fingertips massaging her head but it was distant, like a memory or a dream. All she could think about now was Paul's cock in her mouth. She licked from the base of his cock to the tip of his head, savoring the taste and the feel of the velvet wrapped steel in her mouth. Her tongue massaged against the head vigorously, licking up and down.

"Does my cock taste good, Aunt Regan?" Paul asked, teasingly, grasping the back of her head a bit firmer and guiding her lovingly. Up and down his thick shaft, the head gently bumping the back of her throat a couple times as Regan's enthusiasm grew. At first she was sucking him softly, savoring the taste. Now she was nearly gagging herself on it, becoming more wanton with every moment. She pushed her head forward, trying to force more of Paul into her body, to feel his cock throb in her mouth and throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she took the tip into her throat before pulling off and gasping. Drool dripped from her lips onto her chin and she looked back up at him, gasping for breath.

"I want to taste it more," Regan said. Where the words came from, she wasn't even sure at this point - she was possessed by an incestuous lustful spirit that wanted to feast one her nephew. She reached up to adjust her hair, trying to tuck it behind her head and she realized that at some point, Paul had pulled her dress down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts - her nipples hardened and she shivered again. Paul reached forward and grasped her hair, keeping it held back. He pulled her face forward as she leaned forward, still kneeling, and immediately sucked him back into her mouth.

She moved faster now, worshipping his cock. Gagging herself with it more and more. It was her nephew's cock. Her panties were nearly useless now, soaking wet, rubbing against her smooth pussy. She blushed for a moment, she had shaved before their dinner. She didn't realize, until now, that it was because she knew he was going to fuck her again. She wondered if she could get so turned on that she would cum just from tasting Paul's cum. The thought enthralled her and the last vestige of any hesitation fell away - she moved like she was his personal slut.

It was too much for Paul, and he let go of the counter behind him. He reached forward with his other hand and rested it on the back of her head. Regan felt it coming, his cock was swelling up thicker - she thought impossibly thick. His balls were tensing. Her eyes shot open as Paul held her head in place. She fought only for a moment. Of course he's going to cum in my mouth. She thought, as natural as anything could be. She took him as deep as she could and his bulging cockhead pushed back into her throat, spurting cum hard. She choked a bit and pulled back as the thick pulsing ropes filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, gulping her nephew's seed. She kept sucking, wanting more, until Paul stopped her, holding her head still as he twitched and spasmed, and then finally letting her go and pulling her off his now soft cock. She looked up at him with both lust and clarity in her eyes. She knew she was his aunt. She knew she just fucked her face with her nephew's cock. She just didn't care, as she leaned forward and gave the soft tip a gentle lick and a kiss.

Regan and Theodore left that next morning without Paul. Regan rushed from her house to keep Theodore from coming in, reducing the chance he would see Paul asleep in her bed from slim to none. She moved slowly, Theodore even asked her what was wrong.

"Oh, I fell down the stairs yesterday on my butt, so I'm just moving a bit slower today. I'm ok though! Nothing a day won't fix." Regan blushed vividly red. Theodore assumed from embarrassment.

They spent the day in Point Lay and when they met at the end of the day to ride back, Theodore noted, twice actually, how quiet Regan was. Finally she caved and said simply that she and Paul were up late the previous night, catching up since it had been so long since they had seen each other. They were watching movies and enjoying talking about Paul's college experiences. When they made it back to Point Hope, Regan told Theodore that they couldn't have their usual coffee ritual today. She was tired so she was going to go to bed early. As soon as he was out of sight, Regan sighed and muttered to herself. Talking to herself helped her make sense of the complicated emotions in her head.

"It is what it is, he just needs to cut his visit short. There's nothing else to do about it. All he wants is sex, and I want love. I'm too old for a fling. That's it. I'll tell Jacob that I need to go away for a while and Paul can't be left unattended. That's it. Easy. I'll even pay for his plane ticket." She pulled out her phone and started to call her brother.

"Hey Jacob, look I'll be quick." She didn't even give him time to respond with the usual niceties as she rushed into her kitchen, but he got them out anyway. "Oh, great. I'm glad Pearl is having a nice time. Oh -" she stopped dead and saw, there it was. Little paper hearts scattered up the steps. She slowly walked, barely listening as Jacob told her that he was going out of town for a couple weeks and bringing Pearl with him. They'd be staying at a hotel together. Regan answered with barely comprehensive "uh huhs" as she walked up her stairs silently. The hearts led to her bedroom. "Jacob," she cut her brother off. "I trust you'll be able to handle it." As Regan peeked through to the open door to the guest room she saw that the bed had been perfectly made and there were no traces of Paul's things there at all. Her heart fell instantly. He had left - but he didn't say anything to her at all.

"Jacob, have you heard from Paul today?" Surely his father would know if he was leaving preemptively. She opened the door to her own bedroom and she was stunned by what she saw. On her bed, surrounded by candles, with wildflower petals scattered on the bedspread, was Jacob. He was leaning far back against the bed, with his ankles crossed, and wearing only black boxer shorts that so perfectly showed off his figure. And in each hand was a glass of wine. He smiled up at her and held one out to her.

Jacob was repeating Regan's name in her ear. Regan smiled and thought quickly. "Oh. Well, Paul and I were talking, and we thought it had been so long since we saw each other that maybe he should stay longer. If you can handle time with Pearl longer." Jacob responded with a quick yes before Regan disconnected the line and climbed onto the bed.

"What is this?" She asked, still wearing sweatpants over scrubs.

"It's coming home to your lover after a long day of hard work." Paul said, melting Regan's heart. She took the glass and slipped into his arms and kisses.

Thousands of miles away, Jacob set his phone down and Pearl immediately asked him, crossing her arms over her naked chest. "What was it?" she asked, worried and frowning.

Jacob smiled up at her from the unmade bed. "Your mom thinks Paul should stay in Alaska a bit longer actually. Apparently it's going well."

Pearl smiled wide and hopped back onto the bed, slipping under the covers and sliding her hand down between his legs, kissing his cheek. "Probably not as well as it is with us."

Jacob smiled. "I've been looking forward to this," and he pulled the blankets up over them and they disappeared into a sea of cotton and kisses.

12