Two of a Kind

Story Info
I love two redheads.
5.9k words
4.66
10.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
205 Followers

I'd like to thank Kenjisato again for editing and my friend Ashley for input.

Two of a Kind

The month of June

It was June and I was leaning against the half-wall off the atrium; it had a fountain, and a botanical garden in the inner courtyard of the College of Education at ASU, my university. Many people liked to gather there and enjoyed the sounds of the fountain and the coolness it supplied; after all, this is Arizona.

I had just this summer semester and the fall semester to finish, then I could start teaching somewhere I was looking in earnest for, and this was the first down time I had had in months. Because I had transferred two years ago from a school in upstate New York, when my parents retired to Arizona from Long Island, I had lost a few credits. For the fall, my final semester, all I had to do was student teaching; I took an elective, early in the morning, as I needed just one more semester hour, and this was two.

Bonnie

Back to the fountain. It was always packed, and there just happened to be a space next to me because the dude who was there, saw a girl he wanted to connect with, had taken off. That space was filled with a beautiful redhead, about five-foot nothing, long hair in a ponytail, sparking green eyes, and just a small sprinkling of freckles. I was tongue tied for a moment.

I mentally shook myself back to reality, and said, "Hello, nice spot to relax."

She said, "You can say that again."

So in my suave and debonair style, I said,"Nice spot to relax." I thought, you fucking asshole, couldn't you do better? Since, I had already put one foot in my mouth, before I could stop myself, I then said, "I'm not trying to come on to you, but I have to be honest. You are the most beautiful girl that has walked in here today."

She rolled her eyes, but I guess she saw the truth in my eyes and that I was serious (thank God for good facial expressions). She said, "If you're going to say things like that, you need to know my name, it's Bonnie Campbell."

I said, "Now, that is an Irish name!"

"Yep, one-quarter Irish and it shows," she said, pointing to her hair.

"My name is 'Fin', short for Finlay, Finlay Sinclair. I am half Irish."

"That sounds Scottish to me," she said with a grin.

"Yep, but I AM fifty percent Irish."

It was almost time for our classes, so we both said, "Goodbye."

I added, "I hope to see you again."

Two days later

I greeted her with, "There's that lovely Irish lass." I thought I was smooth and not coming on too strong.

She replied, "There's that hot Scottish bullshitter," but saying it in the manner of the terrier dog breed.

All I heard was the word 'hot'... shit, she thought I was hot! I'd address the Scottish remark sometime, er... later.

That day, we had more time, so we chatted about this and that. We found out we both were education majors and were going to graduate next year, myself in January, she in June. She was going to do her student teaching next spring semester. Bonnie told me her sister was going to be a teacher, too; never saying she went to ASU also.

I decided to take a chance; after all, she had called me 'hot' and seeing no ring, I asked if she had a boyfriend.

She said, "No, not now."

I immediately said, "Would you like to go out Friday?" I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound. "There are some good movies at the Centerpoint 11. If you want, we could meet there. That way, if I start bullshitting you, you can leave me high and dry," I said, with a grin.

She said, "Hmmmm, okay. Pick me up. Here's my apartment address and phone number, just call me and I'll come out."

Before the weekend, I saw Bonnie a couple of times walking on campus, but was too far away to catch up, before I had to head out to the middle school I was student teaching at. It was funny, I would see her near one building and then see her near another building. Some were farther away, she must have been taking the shortcuts around campus, so she could miss the always congested Cady Mall or Palm Walk.

Friday night

I drove up and called her like she wanted. When she came out, she was wearing a beautiful, deep-turquoise sundress. I was speechless... again. My mind went into overdrive telling me not to fuck up! We went to the Centerpoint, and I let her pick from the eleven showing. She picked 'The Fantasticks'. Wow, I never thought she'd be a fan of musicals. I thought it would be some romantic movie like'Pretty Woman' or 'Ghost'. I was happy because I do like musicals, right along with space operas, action flicks, police dramas, and John Wayne movies. (Really, okay.)

I must have scored points when I sang a couple of bars of 'Try To Remember' on the way home. I had been in choir all through junior high and high school. I was even in a band, where I sang and played guitar, while in high school; just 'gigs' like birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, or irritating tweenager parties. We made a little money, but broke up at graduation; all the members went to different colleges, or into 'the world of work'.

Bella

For the next couple of months, Bonnie and I started dating exclusively and regularly. We became intimate in September; we made love and treated each other to many a happy night and, or day, as we learned about each other's likes and dislikes -personally, romantically, and sexually.

I had not been in Bonnie's apartment as yet; she always would come to my place. So the first time I was invited to her apartment, we were going to have a spaghetti dinner with her roommate. (You can't go wrong with spaghetti.) I knocked on the door, and Bonnie opened the door. I took her up in my arms, and gave her a fantastic, loving kiss on the lips. She promptly pushed herself out of my arms, and slapped me! Behind her, I saw another 'Bonnie' walk into the room!

It turned out that Bonnie had an identical twin, who was her roommate. Her name was Isabella, Bella for short. (note: Bonnie and Isabella both mean beautiful.)

Bonnie immediately came to my aid and shouted to her sister, "This is Fin! I've shown you his picture!" Bonnie said to me, "I am so sorry. My younger sister is in a I-hate-all-men-mood today. She just found out minutes ago her boyfriend is a cheating douche bag! And every man she sees is a target for her Irish temper."

Bella said with a sniffle, "Younger by only ten minutes."

Why do twins always do that? I never knew why she never told me she was a twin. Maybe being twins they never thought about it.

Now Bella was a carbon copy of Bonnie in every way. I had trouble telling them apart when they dressed alike-the same voice and mannerisms, they both sashayed the same when they walked; the same humor and Irish temper; the same cute behind, and the same size everywhere, if you know what I mean.

My Ex

I looked at Bella and said, "It's okay. My last girlfriend, Jean, cheated on me; I found out from a friend of hers. I had asked her friend to help me set up a time and place to propose, and her friend told me. It was supposed to be one and done, her last fling. Since I had bought the ring from a jeweler who was my parents' next door neighbor, I was able to get my money back.

"The guy who she cheated on me with, knocked her up and left town when she told him." I smirked, "One and done? She tried to get back with me, and even tried to force me to marry her, saying it was my child. I said I'd wait and see. After the baby was born, the DNA paternity test said the little girl was not mine.

"Her parents tried to look for the daddy, then put a hard press on me when they found out the asshole died in a stupid bar fight in another state. They offered me some big money to forgive her and take her back. When I asked her dad, what he would do if his wife cheated on him and gave birth to another man's child. Red-faced, he told me to get out of his house."

Bella started to cry and grabbed me in a helluva hug and tried to kiss me while trying to say, "I am sorry."

I looked at Bonnie; she winked, and mouthed, 'Just go with it.'

I let Bella kiss my cheek. I figured that was safe.

We had dinner and spent time on the couch, with Bella between Bonnie and me. I thought, well guessed, that there would be no loving tonight, so I put on my white knight armor and tried to help Bonnie soothe Bella's hurt soul. Bonnie and Bella were not just identical twins, but they were best friends, and had that 'twin telepathy' they say that twins have.

After a couple of hours, I retired to Bonnie's bed. Bonnie came in about two hours later. Because of the time we spent with Bella, I figured we would just hold each other and fall asleep. About an hour after Bonnie came to bed, the door opened quietly, and Bella walked in. Now, Bonnie and I were both sleeping naked, when we were awakened by Bella, and she was naked, too! She asked Bonnie if she could get in bed with us because she was feeling so shitty. I figured she'd get in on Bonnie Bonnie's side, and we would just make a Bonnie sandwich. She got in on my side! Well, little Fin perked up-I was meat in the sandwich!

Love to the second power

Then Bonnie whispered in my ear, "Please make love to my sister; she is depressed and doesn't feel desirable."

I said, "I need to go to the bathroom. You want to come?"

Bonnie slid out of bed and I followed...

When we closed the bathroom door, I said, "What the hell?"

Bonnie told me that she had carried on a running description of our relationship with Bella from day one. And as twins sometimes are of one mind, Bella had formed feelings toward me, but because of the aforementioned-jackass boyfriend, she stayed true to him. Having never met me, her feelings were never expressed to me, but she had told Bonnie of them.

Bonnie told me, "Fin you are the nicest man I know, and, believe it or not, I love you, and so much more after what you told Bella about your ex. Bella loves you, too." 

I whispered, "You love me? I have been wanting to tell you I love you also, but I didn't want to come on too strong."

Bonnie laughed, "So says the man who told me I was 'the most beautiful girl' that had walked into the atrium on that first day we met." She continued, "We have shared everything since we were born, and I don't mind sharing you with Bella."

"You mean like a threesome?" I asked, with hope and dread in my voice.

"Well, yes, sorta. We will share you... but not each other-that would be creepy."

In my mind, I started to think, and said, "Won't you be hurt, with me making love to your sister?" (Why do I overthink stuff? No, really.)

"Not if you make love to me, too."

"I only have one dick!" My shoulder felt a punch.

"Silly man! Thinking with your dick. We take turns!"

"I need a drink?"

That surprised Bonnie, as she knew I almost never drank, and there I was asking for one. I was sitting, waiting for Bonnie to return, and she came back with a 'screwdriver'; she knew if I tasted the alcohol in a drink, I usually didn't finish it. (I have a long line of drunks in my family background.)

After I finished the drink, I said jokingly, "Is there a contract I need to sign?"

She playfully punched my arm.

I did say, "Will you be there?"

"Right in bed with the both of you. I have to make sure you do it right." And another playful punch in my arm.

I thought to myself, I better approach this right. We left the safety of the bathroom.

I slid into bed first, with Bonnie right behind me. I moved into a spooning position with Bella. I slid my one arm underneath her head, with my other hand I slowly and softly caressing her breasts. Little Fin was trying to make his point, too.

In the bedroom, there was just enough light to see both beautiful women. Bonnie pointed to Bella's neck, and pursed her lips like in a kiss. I understood because Bonnie loved for me to kiss her there. When I kissed her neck, Bella rolled into me and started to kiss me and stroke my cock. Little Fin was very happy.

I began to kiss down Bella's body, stopping at her breasts. I inspected her areolae with my tongue, and tested her nipples with my teeth. She began to give out soft moans, and I heard more moans from Bonnie behind me; she was pulling her nipples, running her fingers along my back. As I reached Bella's shaved mons, I turned my body so we were in the sixty-nine position. Bonnie began to play with my balls. I pushed two fingers into Bella's hot, wet love canal, and she moaned. As I started on her clit with my teeth and tongue, Bella opened her mouth and Bonnie took my cock and gently placed it in Bella's mouth. After a few minutes, Bella had an orgasm; it must have started in her toes because when it hit her pussy, I was wondering if I had flood insurance.

Bella rolled off me and turned her body to receive my cock. Just as I began to enter her, Bonnie told me Bella was not on the pill. I slowly pumped into her, she wrapped her legs around my hips, and I started to slam into her; I felt her have two more climaxes. My balls began to signal their pending eruption. I pulled out and rolled over onto my back. Bonnie took a hold of my cock, and stroked it like a player at a craps table, shaking dice. When I came, both girls tried to catch my spurts like it was a sexy carnival game.

Bella began to cry, and I said the first thing that popped in my mind, "I love you, Bella." And I quickly added, "I love you, Bonnie."

The real thing was, I truly meant it for both women.

Each twin took a shoulder, and with one sister's hand on my cock and the other's hand on my balls, we fell asleep like that.

I woke up to Bella saying, "Damn I'm in the wet spot," and hearing Bonnie replying, "I'll take it next time."

PERK! Next time! I thought to myself, as I fell back asleep with a big-ass smile.

As I found out a little later, Bella had gone into the bathroom. When I 'came to' moments later, not knowing that Bella was in the shower, I went into the bathroom to stop 'the song my bladder was singing.' I was not even half awake. I did not even hear the water running in the shower, but when I flushed, I heard a yelp from the shower.

Bonnie came in laughing and told me, "We girls have work to do," and pushed me into the shower; then, that twin-telepathy thing started.

Without saying a word, one soaped my front and one soaped my back; my cock and balls were lathered, my butt and ass crack were lathered. With me sitting on the built-in shower bench, they were just five-foot-nothing tall, remember; my hair got washed, lathered, rinsed; repeat. One even shaved my face and gave me a 'male-grooming' shave; having never groomed myself, I stood very still and remained that way until it was over. I was rinsed off and toweled dry. I had not realized which twin was which, but the one that took me back to bed, by default, it was Bella.

Bonnie had stripped the bed before coming into the bathroom, and then put clean sheets on, while Bella finished drying me off.

Bonnie started to get my cock ready... for her. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Bonnie gave me little licks on the head of my cock and frenulum. My cock responded by getting harder and staying like that. Bonnie and I became two animals in heat. I entered her slowly, and started sliding in and out of her center of passion as I picked up speed. She threw her legs around my hips, and moaned with every thrust. I brought her to at least two screaming orgasms, the second from behind; she and I were together for half an hour.

She said, "I think Bella needs some more of you; I am exhausted." Bonnie and Bella exchanged places; I was still hard as a rock, since I had been the girls' carnival game earlier. I repeated, almost move by move, what Bonnie and I had done. It was déjà vu all over again! I told them I was about to cum, and both of my lovers said, "Target practice!"

Pillow talk

During the recuperating time between 'sessions', we talked. I found out that Bella was also going to do her student teaching next spring semester. From grade school to the end of high school, they were always in the same classes. Not in college, though, computer scheduling saw to that. They usually got one class together, but not this semester; that is why I never saw them together. They had grown up in the Valley Of The Sun, and their parents had downsized and bought a new home just two blocks from my own retired parents.

Their little brother actually knew my little sister, and had classes together in high school. No, they did not hook up; he was a jock and my sister was a musician. Later on, they did become emergency dates when one of them found themselves without a date or escort for important functions, until my sister moved to LA.

Moving in

Yes, I was making love to two beautiful redheads every weekend. Almost every date ended with all three of us in bed, no matter if I went out with both, or either one of them.

I got a teaching job in January, and I started to make money. I was about to look for a new apartment when I found out my two roommates, Laszlo and Dave were moving out. Dave because he couldn't pay rent which happens when you just drift along and your parents say 'NO MORE', and Laszlo was getting married to one of my former girlfriends, Joan, from a couple years back, before I knew my roommates.

Joan and I just felt we weren't ever going to go further than boyfriend and girlfriend; we were at the end of our run. I didn't know they knew each other. I guess it was Mary, a friend of Joan's, who had become a friend-with-benefits with me, before I met Bonnie. And one night, Mary benefited Laszlo, Dave, and I. She must have told Joan about Laszlo. Not that we compared with each other, but seeing Laszlo in the locker room, you knew he could win any contest with any porn star. Laszlo was a good guy, and Joan was a great gal.

The twins' lease was up, and I suggested they move in with me. They talked it over and agreed with one stipulation; they said they'd tell me after they moved in... What!? I never will understand women.

Before they moved in, they sold most of the furniture from the their old apartment, and while I was at school, they sold my bed, too. That day, they bought a California King; it just barely fit in the biggest bedroom. In fact, we had to put all the dressers in the other bedroom, now which became an office and dressing room. That was the stipulation-the three of us would share the bed.

'Team Redhead' became very close. I finally found out how to tell them apart. Bella had a beauty mark right behind her left ear, Bonnie took birth control pills and had more-defined dimples above her ass. Bella could not take birth control pills because they messed with her body too much. So, I bought condoms by the case.

One thing they sent me out to get, was a supply of feminine products. Never had I bought feminine supplies; I had never even gone down the aisle that sold them. There I was, a male lost in the sea of maxi, mini, external, and internal menstrual products; so I grabbed about ten different brands and types. When I got home, the girls lost it. I thought they would each have a heart attack from laughing so hard, and hell, I only knew CPR for one at a time! They then said they were sorry for sending me out on a task I knew almost nothing about. We began our lives as the two lovely Irish lasses and me; you know, the hot Scottish bullshitter. Hey, I am Irish!

We need to talk.

When the spring semester ended, both girls got teaching contracts in my district. Wow!

One day, they said the most feared four words known to man, "We need to talk." Men had been known to go on sudden fishing trips in the Alaskan wilderness, to join Forrest Gump-like cross-country running clubs, to suddenly take up swimming with sharks, to join the priesthood, to defect from Communist countries and come to the United States, after hearing those words.

olddave51
olddave51
205 Followers
12