Two Peas In A Pod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, sit on my face," I whimpered when she looked at me.

A huge smile appeared on her lips as she maneuvered into position. I thought she would just sit on my lips but instead she turned so she was facing Sherri and stayed on her knees. This left her pussy about an inch from my mouth forcing me to lift my head enough to run my tongue through her wet slit.

"Oh yessssss!" she hissed as I made the first pass.

Satisfied that eating mom would take my mind off the sensation of having my sister ride my cock I began to tongue her in earnest. I couldn't tell what they were doing, mom's succulent ass blocked my view, but if I had to guess judging by the sounds I was hearing I'd say they were kissing. Grabbing mom's cheeks I parted them and ran the tip of my tongue over her rosebud. This garnered another moan from her. Mom must have been pretty primed, because in less than five minutes she was mashing her cunt on my lips and yelling for me to chew on her clit. When I did she began to shake and grind against my mouth erratically. Without warning I felt fluids gush from her cunt and cover my chin.

"I'mmmm cummmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!" she screamed, then with one final quiver she rolled to the side and lay in a fetal position.

I didn't have time to savor the view of mom's leaking pussy just inches from my head because Sherri began to really pound down on my cock. Looking to where her cunt met my rod I saw that she had finally been able to take all of me inside her stretched twat. The look on her face was one of pure triumph. Unable to resist the temptation of fucking her silly I placed my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me. With her body resting on mine I lifted my knees, then planted my feet for leverage and began to hammer into her.

"Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Fuck me you bastard!" she screamed, her teeth sinking into my shoulder stifling her screams.

Faster and faster I plowed into her, her tits scraping against my chest as the force of my thrusts rocked her body. Sliding both hands down I cupped her ass and squeezed.

"Uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Sherri squealed as her orgasm exploded.

The feel of her cunt muscles rippling up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock, along with the sensations of her juices trickling onto my balls sent me over the edge. With a roar I jammed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could get it and flooded her love tunnel with spurt after spurt of my thick creamy spunk. When my cock finally stopped twitching my hands slipped from her sweaty ass and dropped to the floor. Sherri just lay limp on top of me as we both tried to catch our breaths.

"That was absolutely beautiful," mom sighed, still lying on her side with her pussy pointed toward my face.

After a bit Sherri rolled off me and lay on her back staring blankly at the ceiling. It was a good two minutes before anyone talked.

"Oh my God, I've never been fucked like that before," Sherri said to no one in particular.

"What the hell just happened?" I managed to croak when my senses came back to me.

Finally mom sat up and looking at Sherri asked, "So was it as good as I said it would be?"

"Better. His cock touched places I didn't even know existed," my sister breathed.

"Yeah..." mom sighed.

My curiosity piqued I sat up and stared at them.

"Am I missing something here? Did you two plan for this to happen?" I asked.

"Damn Richie, did you get hit in the head too many times on the football field?"

Mom followed by saying, "Of course we planned it. It just took a hell of a lot longer than we expected it to."

"I don't follow," I told them.

Mom looked directly into my eyes, and said, "We've been trying to get you to fuck us for two years now. Why do you think we ran around with hardly anything on? It was to get you all hot and bothered, but for some reason you wouldn't take the hint."

"You what? But why?" I asked totally clueless.

"God, you really are a dumb jock." Sherri snickered.

"It was because of the size of your dick, Richard. When we first saw what you were packing we've done everything but rape you to try and get you to give us some," mom answered.

"But you're my Mother and Sister," I stated.

"And that's why we couldn't just come out and ask you to fuck us. We knew it had to be your choice to cross that line," mom explained.

"But you're my Mother and sister," I stated once more.

"Richard, sweetie, my mama once told me, that just like the heart wants what the heart wants, so does the pussy, and when we saw that beautiful cock of yours our pussies wanted it. Your sister and I don't have any quims about who it belongs to," mom said.

"Damn, I wish I would've known that two years ago," I replied.

"Why, what difference would that have made?" Sherri asked.

"Because, if I would've known you guys didn't have a problem with incest, I would've fucked the shit out of both of you a long time ago," I answered, my cock starting to show signs of life.

Mom and Sherri both stood up, and mom said, "Well it's never too late to try and make up for lost time. But first I think we all need a shower."

Sherri then reached out a hand and helped me to my feet while saying, "Don't worry about the green shit, it's only body paint, it'll wash right out."

And it did, with a little help from mom and sis. They took turns scrubbing the paint off while the other demonstrated their oral skills on my cock. When it was my turn to get the paint off their pussies I returned the oral favors, only I didn't stop licking until they came into my mouth. By the time we stepped out of the shower my cock was once again hard as a rock. When I pointed it out to them Sherri said her pussy was too sore so mom, being the good mother she is, told us she'd take care of both of us. And that's how I found myself behind mom, my rampant rod sawing in and out of her clenching cunt, while Sherri lay on the bed on her back with mom's tongue soothing the hurt away.

My name is Richard Donaldson, and I have a problem. Well, two to be precise. My mother and sister are both insatiable nymphos that are dead set on fucking me to death. It's only been three weeks since we started or little foray into the world of incest, but in that time I haven't had a moment to myself. If my sister isn't riding my cock, then my mother is. I guess my only solace, if they succeed, is knowing I'll die with a smile on my face.

12