Two Petite Virgin Pussies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
154 Followers

***

Grace Marie Leary, the beautiful daughter of Tom and Callie Leary, stood in the foyer with water dripping from her big puffy coat. Her hair was a mess and her make-up, smeared around her eyes. Despite the rain, Tom, who'd had the house to himself this evening, could tell she'd been crying.

Grace and Gretchen had gone, for what was meant to be, dinner and a movie, but only half an hour had passed since they'd left.

Tom rushed to his daughter, his mind going immediately to the worst of scenarios: a car accident, robbery, an incident with the police. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Where's Gretchen?"

Grace shoved Tom so hard that he fell back, his bare feet trampling over Callie's snow boots, his shoulders and upper back colliding with the wall, destroying the sheetrock and an electrical switch, which, in turn, took out the entry lights. By the time Tom had gathered what had happened and pulled himself from the wall, Grace had stormed to her bedroom. Her door slammed, followed by a crash of glass and wood. He knew that sound; it was the little shelf of collectible glass bells he'd hung for her last spring.

"Smart Tom," he mumbled, rotating his left shoulder a bit, testing its mobility, "hang the bells next to her door ... fucking brilliant." He dusted off his Colorado Fire Academy t-shirt, then looked back at the mess, which, he surmised, could have been avoided had Callie done what he'd told her to do and picked up her fucking winter gear.

When he got to Grace's door, he heard her sobbing, and when he opened it, she stood from the bed. The dress she wore was partially soaked over her chest; the cotton fabric clung to her skin and both straps had fallen from her shoulders. She'd had a hell of a night, and it showed.

At some point between her handling Tom in the foyer to now, Grace had attempted to wipe the runs of eyeliner from her face, but she'd smeared them, leaving a subtle dark shade under her eyes. The girl was a knockout any day of the week, but in this state ... Tom had never seen her so beautiful.

She grabbed her pink piggy bank and launched it at Tom; he'd always loved the fire inside her, but this was a bit much. He dodged it and it shattered against the door, sending ceramic chunks and about seventy dollars worth of change exploding everywhere.

"Seriously? Come on, Grace." He walked to her, watching tears drip down her cheeks. "If you want to hit me, hit me."

She stepped forward and punched him in the mouth.

"Fuck."

"I'm leaving," she said, rushing to her closet, pulling clothes from hangers and tossing them onto her bed.

"You're not leaving," Tom said, his fingers examining his lower lip.

"Yes ... I am." She pulled open a small duffel and threw in two pairs of jeans, three shirts, her make-up kit and some underwear. Then she turned, intrusively shoved her fingers into her father's pant pockets, rifled a bit for the pizza money he, predictably, had ready for his night of freedom and a movie, until finally pulling out a fifty dollar bill; she packed it.

Tom glanced around at the mess. "You can just pay me back with all these quarters," he said, crunching a few under his feet.

She ripped a dress from its hanger, tearing the fabric.

"Stop," he said, approaching her from behind and lightly gripping both her upper arms. She did stop; she stopped packing, stopped crying and, in this moment, he could have sworn she stopped breathing. "You need to talk to me." He gave her arms a squeeze.

Grace turned around and looked into her father's eyes. She examined them, searching for an answer to a question he could tell she didn't want to ask.

"How could you have fucked her?"

Tom's hunch had come to fruition; Gretchen had talked. He silently cursed himself for thinking a teenage girl could keep a secret. He took in a deep breath, using those precious few seconds to wonder what the hell came next. He'd fucked up many times before, but never quite like this. He'd betrayed his wife and his daughter in one sitting. "Look, I know it's bad. And if you want me to come clean, I will."

"I don't want you to tell mom," Grace yelled so loud it made him jump. "You can't. She can never find out; it'd kill her. You don't get to destroy her and break up this family. I just ... I need time to think." She tossed the duffel on the floor of her closet, then closed the doors and turned back to her father.

"Why her?" She moved a curl of hair from her eyes.

"You're not going to like my answer."

She waited for one anyway.

"She wanted it, baby."

Grace shook her head. "Men."

"You're right. When it comes to women, we don't tend to think things through. The beautiful one's are impossible to resist."

Grace shied away. "I thought I was your girl."

Tom cupped her pretty face in his strong hands and brought her back. "You are, baby. You always will be. No one's ever going to change that ... you don't need to be jealous."

"Did you call her baby, too?" she asked.

"Try not to torture yourself, Grace." Tom moved his hands to her waist and he held her there. I've been calling you baby since the day you were born."

She shivered; the cold was getting to her.

He pulled her in and wrapped her up, her dress soaking his shirt, sending an icy chill over his skin. He felt her body relax against his. "You're drenched. You need to get out of this dress before you get sick."

But she didn't move. Her breath was warm against his chest. Tom kissed her forehead and tightened his hold on her. He ran his hands up and down her back and for the first time since the little terror had come home, she was quiet. The entire house was quiet. He remembered holding her like this, in this same silence, when she was a baby. He had always been able to calm her. Tom held his daughter; it's what she needed. He held her so long his knees had started to ache, but he wasn't about to break from her.

"I think your heat could dry my dress, daddy," she whispered, then raised her head off his chest and looked into his eyes. "... and my skin."

He kissed her cheek, then her nose.

Grace pulled away and took a step back. She brought her hands to her dress's dangling straps and hooked them, pulling tight, sucking the dress against her body. In one motion, she pulled the fabric. It slid easily down her chest, her cleavage expanding to the force of the cotton bearing down, then, her bust retracting as both tits popped out. As the dress cleared her upper half, gravity took her young titties and held them, perky and plump, her areoles as pale as the skin around them, her nipples like berries. When her dress lowered beyond her navel, she let it go and her hips held it as if it were a skin-tight skirt.

Grace ran her fingers over her father's muscles. "Heat me up, daddy, so I don't catch a cold." She tugged at his shirt and he removed it. As Tom stared down at his half naked angel, his cock tightened the buttons on his pants. He pulled her in, once more, embracing her, feeling her cold breasts and hard nipples connect with his warm pecs; her flat stomach pushed against his bulge, the contact sending blood pumping throughout his penis.

She slowly swayed back and forth, that agitating glorious pressure quickly turning to friction. When Grace's fingers slipped between her and her father, hastily pulling his pants down and dropping them, her abs moved over and up his heavy, solid rod--her bare skin putting a wave of tingles and heat over his sensitive foreskin. His body tensed and Tom gripped the girl's flesh above her hips, squeezing and pulling at the muscle and tissue; when their lips touched, he ejaculated against his daughter, pumping a mighty spurting load of semen over her tight tummy.

Grace wiggled her dangling dress-turned-skirt down her legs and it fell to her feet. She knelt to her father's dripping dick head and kissed it, collecting a gob of semen on her lips. She frowned, sampling the taste, curiously dabbing it onto her tongue, bringing it into her mouth and finally, swallowing. This reminded Tom of an old memory of Grace trying some sort of liquid candy for the first time; she was disgusted by it.

'If she didn't like that, she ...' His thought trailed off as his dick pulsed with pleasure, feeling his baby desperately cleaning his cock.

She kissed the head again, and again. She kissed it with a passion he'd only ever seen from Callie, when they were young, on dates, making out in his car. The girl's mother had been so aggressive, a trait he had loved.

"So eager, baby," he whispered, touching her chin. "Just like her."

Grace kissed from the base all the way to the tip, using her tongue in quick bursts. Daddy pushed his cock into her mouth and immediately felt his girl tonguing the tip, slurping up the rest of his seed. She bobbed her head, sucking his cock deep, tight and slow.

He closed his eyes and let her work.

When he finally opened them, he focused on the myriad of photos Grace had of herself and Gretchen; they lined the top and sides of her vanity's mirror: Gretchen's cleavage, Grace's collarbones, their shoulders, thin waistlines, the way they held each other, the way they kissed each other ... everything about them made him hard, made him want to cum in his baby's mouth. He focused in on one where Grace had spread her legs in the short jean shorts she wore; the soft skin of her long legs led his gaze to her thick inner thighs, her sweet cunt so close to bulging in the shot. He needed that.

He stood her, pulling her mouth from his rod, then dropped to his knees and kissed at his girl's pussy, her beautiful mound. His tongue opened it and spread it, giving him his first taste of her. His fingers squeezed her bare ass, pulling open her cheeks as he licked, sucked ... devoured her ripe peach.

Grace's juice put a subtle tang in his mouth, she was sharp but not overly. She was so wet that her juice dripped from her pussy lips and his chin, at times, beads running down her thighs, which he quickly cleaned up, sucking down to her knees and back up again, wanting, so badly, to taste every part of her perfect body. But there was more he needed from her, and they didn't have all night. Callie would return eventually.

Tom lifted his daughter into his arms, smearing the cum between them, his cock aggressively pushing at, and opening her pussy.

"Make it hurt, daddy." She moaned at his girth dividing her and he felt her cunt clenching repeatedly over his head. "Fuck me," she whispered into his mouth as he kissed her.

Tom obliged and shoved his dick into her. Grace stifled a scream into his neck and bit down on his shoulder.

He gripped the fat of her asscheeks and bounced her on his dick, with one quick thrust to get the tip in deep, feeling her tender inner flesh sucking and working around his bloated schlong. Tom walked her over to her bed, rested her back on the bedspread and sank his weight onto her, which put even more depth and pressure inside her, his manhood spreading her walls and stretching her entire vagina. He tasted her mouth as they kissed, then used his upper body strength to lift his chest from hers and he fucked his daughter, tapping her pussy fast and hard, then slow and deep. Her hands gripped the pure muscle in his pecs, her fingers squeezing them, her nails digging in.

Grace Marie moaned louder and longer than Callie ever had. The young sensual cries of pleasure, her adorably aggressive grunts and her desperate whispers encouraging him to abuse her, put a fire in him that had him working her cunt like he wanted it beat red. His virgin girl moved her arms to his shoulders and she held on so tight that her back lifted off the mattress. Her pussy exploded as she orgasmed, cumming and squirting over his working penis, just like her mama's always had. His cock kept its rhythm and Grace continued ejaculating. Another shot soaked them, drenching their thighs, dripping down to the blankets beneath them. He pushed in harder and deeper, shoving his cockhead against her cervix, the blunt impact sending an obvious shutter throughout her body and a cry from her mouth, forcing more spray from her fucked cherry. Tom filled Grace's pussy with his cum.

Daddy collapsed on top of his girl, flexing his muscles against her grasp and his cock against her silky tissue. His tongue opened her mouth, explored her teeth and licked at her inner cheeks. He rocked himself back and forth slowly, feeling her delicate labia inching up and down his monster cock.

Tom pulled his rod from Grace, forcing her to gasp, and kissed his way across her heaving chest; one by one he took his daughter's breasts, devouring them as if he'd waited a lifetime to do so, sucking them like he needed her nutrients and biting at both nipples.

"Daddy," she gushed as he jiggled her tits.

With one quick move, he flipped Grace onto her stomach. He licked her from her clit to her tailbone, then kissed her spine up to her shoulders. Grace raised her body from the blankets, her plump butt rubbing his cock and she looked back at him with those big pretty eyes. "Daddy?"

Tom pushed her back down to the mattress, then buried his face between her asscheeks, soaking her in his spit, lubing her up. He brought his dickhead--still soaked from her pussy juice--to her asshole and pushed it in, spreading her wet hole so thin, its pink shade brightened. Grace winced, but when Tom's cock slid deep inside her warm open ass, she moaned into one of her pillows, and her hips immediately moved for her daddy, pumping herself around his dick, stroking the entire length of him, fucking his cock with long hefty swells. When he countered her beats with steady driving humps, her cheeks bounced, picked up pace and clapped around him. Tom watched that young perfect ass, and as it shook and danced--grinded and jacked his cock--he slapped the right cheek and watched the vibration travel through it. He slapped it again, harder this time. As he spanked his gorgeous daughter, watching the pale cheek's color turn red, she raised her upper half, her curved back pressing against his abs and chest. She looked back at him and they kissed, her tongue finding his. When his hands reached around her and cupped her bouncing titties, he exploded inside her, creaming her insides as she continued to bear down on him.

"I can feel you, daddy ... cumming inside me," she whispered, kissing him again. "Don't stop." Grace Marie's cheeks and asshole clenched down hard, sucking around his bursting swollen pipe. She went down on all fours, her ass pumping daddy's cock until, like the good girl he had raised her to be, she had obediently taken every drop of his hot, thick, drenching semen ... from the same big cock that--only eighteen years prior--had brought her to life.

Tom and Grace collapsed to the bedspread where he still gripped his daughter, his cock slipping from her asshole only to be engulfed and held by her big asscheeks. His cum ran from her hole and his tip smeared gobs of the mess between those stout cheeks. As his strong grasp gripped the young one at her waist, his lips explored her shoulders and upper back.

***

Tom awoke to soft lips pressing against his; he opened his eyes. The room was dark, but the bedside lamp gave the place a dim glow. He was groggy, but when his eyes adjusted, to his surprise and delight, he saw Gretchen--her tight dress soaked beautifully in rainwater--arching her curvy body over him, her wet breasts tickling his chest, her left hand clutching Grace's naked hip. His cock jumped, its shaft and head still smothered between his daughter's bare asscheeks.

When Tom's dickhead prodded Grace Marie's asshole, applying a healthy jolt of pressure, enough to stretch her open again, she let out a moan. Gretchen crawled onto the bed and put herself face-to-face with her best friend. As they looked into each other's eyes, their fingers intertwined with one another's. Against Gretchen's wet dress, their young titties met, along with their abs and thighs. Their bare feet brushed together, their toes caressing the soft skin of their arches. When Gretchen leaned in and, as if this moment had been plucked right out of Tom's fantasies, kissed Grace's lips, Tom shoved his thickening cock back into his baby's asshole, feeling her suck and pucker around his growing rod.

"I never meant to hurt you," Gretchen whispered to Grace. "I love you."

They kissed again.

Gretchen's lips separated from Grace's with a wet smack, and she slowly, intimately kissed her way down Grace's neck, making her way to the girl's collarbone, then her chest; Gretchen passionately kissed Grace's tits, taking her time to suck them, to circle them with her tongue, to nip at them with her teeth. She moved down her friend's tight stomach ... descending all the way to the beautiful girl's wide open inner thighs, to her tight little, cum-filled pussy, and there, next to Tom's pushing, pulling and drilling cock, the soaking wet bombshell took Grace's entire vulva into her mouth and ate that pussy as if it were a juicy peach.

It took only seconds before Grace's body stretched ... contorted, her fists clenching, her moans rising and she burst all over her own legs ... squirting and spraying a healthy fountain over Gretchen's pretty face and open mouth ... and with that, Tom, still deep in his baby's fat ass, lost his load once more.

12