Two Questions

Story Info
She's married but on the prowl.
1.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

British English. Please check my updated profile before emailing.

Two questions

She was only wearing high-heeled shoes and a pair of lacy-top stockings when she had one last look at herself in the mirror. Her pubic hair was trimmed to form a small elongated triangle. It looked as if it was designed to point straight at her clitoris and vagina like a signpost. "Men only;" she said aloud, "this way to the the two fun zones!" Well, every little helped. She eased a last dollop of lubricant into her anus and wiped her fingers on some tissue. Then she wiped her bottom too; no need to risk getting any on her dress. It was pink -- not a garish child's pink; it was subtle - halfway to being grey. It had never been worn before and she slipped it on and checked her reflection again. It was perfect.

The material of the bodice was sufficiently fitted that she did not need a bra. But it only hinted at the shape of her nipples. They would be more prominent if they were pinched of course, but that would be someone else's job with any luck. The skirt element was slightly flared and she did a twirl to check the back. Looking over her shoulder she admired the backless deep V of skin all the way to her tailbone; looking good for a woman of forty. And the twirl just about revealed the tops of her stockings, but not her pantieless state. She looked sexy not slutty she'd done this many times before and knew the difference. Men would think she was classy, but approachable.

She put the room key into her tiny grey clutch bag next to the anal lubricant. With its long number tag, it barely fit. The number was 151. She smiled because the 5 looked liked an S; S for Sadie. Back where she lived she was Norma; Normal Norma who would never dress like this and did not go into hotel bars on her own. But when she was away in a hotel she was Sadie; Sexy Sadie. If the two ones in 151 were men -- Sadie was the meat in the sandwich. And Sadie did enjoy sandwiches! The very thought of double penetration made her tingle. She hoped she didn't get too wet; it would be a pity to stain the back of this dress. The door clicked shut behind her and she made her way to the lifts.

A good-looking guy was in there when she entered.

"Going down!" he said, grinning.

'Creep' she thought and turned her nose up.

A quick glance showed her he was wearing a wedding ring. She wondered if his wife was with him -- poor bitch. They exited and he went outside; good. Sadie went directly to the bar. It looked promising. There were quite a few people already in -- and a DJ playing soft dance music. But there was still a choice of small tables near the dancefloor. She had been to this hotel before, about six months ago. So she knew there would not be many fast songs -- this hotel was classy but known as a discreet pick-up place. Cheek to cheek slow dances were the order of the day. She walked up to the bar. There was a technique to this next part. The barman glanced at her wedding ring.

"Can I get you something madam?"

"Yes - a glass of white wine please."

He put it in front of her "That's £5.99."

Sadie gave him a £10 note. As he turned to the till, she swallowed almost half the wine. When he gave her the change, she took another sip and went to a table. As she sat, she had yet another sip. This was how it was done. The wine gave her a slight buzz. But more importantly her glass was now less than half full. Any man considering buying her a drink would not usually offer if her glass was full. And sitting there with an empty glass would make her look too obvious. A little wine in her glass was perfect. She sat back, crossed her legs and observed the room.

First a handsome man in a bright red tie walked past her; holding a pint of beer. She was going to give him a smile but he ignored her. Five minutes later another guy approached.

"Get you another drink, sweetheart?"

She didn't like being called 'sweetheart' and he didn't have very nice teeth.

"No thank you, I'm waiting for someone."

"No problem, I'll sit with you till they get here. What are you having?"

Sadie stood up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you had a hearing problem." She continued loud enough for the nearest tables to hear. "I said 'No thank you, I'm waiting for someone.' And it certainly isn't you - got it now?"

He went red in the face and melted into the background. She sat down again.

Soon another approach: "Hi, would you like to dance?"

"No thanks."

He left. What was the matter with them tonight? You buy a girl a drink first -- then ask for a dance. She took a small sip. And here he was.

"Hello, I'm on my own tonight and wondered if you would like a drink."

"I am waiting for someone actually, but a glass of white wine would help pass the time."

Sadie watched him walk to the bar. Tall, the athletic build of a swimmer; this could be the one. Would he continue to be charming -- or blow it?

He returned with her drink and a Guinness for hmself.

"May I sit with you for a while?"

"Well you have bought me a drink so pull up a chair."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say, but it seemed only polite to ask."

His smile was dazzling. At last -- a winner.

They chatted about nothing in particular for a while. His charm washed over her. He looked at her wedding ring but said nothing; she crossed her legs and gave him a subtle glimpse of her stocking tops. He asked her to dance and she agreed. He held her close but not too close. The dance was over too soon and she looked into his eyes.

"Shall we have another?" he asked.

"Yes, I'd love one; you're a very good dancer."

"So are you."

This time he held her even closer and she felt an unmistakable erection pushing into her. When the dance was over it was Sadie's turn to ask.

"This felt very nice." she said suggestively. "I'd like another if you've got the energy."

So they danced again and his right hand slid down her naked back. It slipped over her buttocks, still outside the dress. Her right hand went around his neck and she played with his hair. She felt his erection growing and pressed her cheek against his. She turned towards his face and he kissed her. It was a nice kiss -- lips just a little apart. Sadie knew that if she kissed him again there would be no turning back. They were not teenagers wondering how far they'd be allowed to go. If a married woman kissed a man passionately, it meant sex was definitely on the cards, and on her mind. They kissed again; mouths wide open, tongues tangled and spit was swapped. Both his hands fondled her buttocks and hers squeezed his arse and pulled him in tight. Sadie lifted her face away and said: "We should go and sit down."

Back at the table they drained their drinks.

"You just explored my bottom so thoroughly I couldn't tell whether you were checking to see if I'm wearing panties, or hinting you were interested in anal sex."

He took it in his stride. "It was a bit of both."

"And what was your conclusion?"

"I'd say you're either wearing nothing under that pretty dress, or a very small thong. As for anal sex, I imagine it would be wonderful with you!"

"Well the answer is I'm not wearing a bra, a thong, or anything else under here. I was aware of your erection. And I'm sure it would feel very nice inside me, including up my bottom. Have you ever had anal sex with a woman?"

"Just once but she wasn't as pretty as you.."

"Well my husband and I have done it lots of times. And it's the best feeling ever." she said. "So it's time I put you in the picture."

"OK."

"I'm waiting for my husband as we speak."

He nodded. She showed him her room key.

"When he arrives, he'll whisk me up to 151 and take my dress and shoes off. He usually can't wait to get me naked -- except for my stockings; he likes me to keep them on."

She crossed her legs again, deliberately flashing her cunt.

"We have a system. He gets on the bed naked, and I suck him until he's hard. Then I straddle him cowgirl style and bounce on his dick until I have an orgasm. But he's in serious trouble if he has one. Then we swap places; I lie on my back and he takes me very aggressively up my bottom."

The handsome man only smiled.

"He says I'm really tight up there which explains why I easily manage at least two more orgasms before he finishes. After that he soon recovers and takes me in any hole he wants. He's usually very rough and concentrates on my arse, combined with a lot of filthy oral action. He can be extremely disgusting. All of which I love of course."

Sadie crossed her legs once more. He stared straight up her dress and adjusted the lump in his trousers.

"So now I have to ask you two questions. I believe I know your answer to the first one. But your answer to the second could give us a most exciting couple of hours. Or it could leave me sitting here on my own, hoping someone else wants to buy me drink. Sadly that answer will leave you dancing with a different girl."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Ask away." he said.

"Question one: if I give up waiting for my husband, will you help me out; will you come up to my room and service me the dirty way my husband does?"

"Yes."

"Question two: will you do all that, and more, if he does turn up? He loves the idea of watching me get fucked by a stranger. No man on man stuff, but I want every possible combination of feeling two cocks inside me."

"You're talking about double penetration?"

"I am -- that and anal spit-roasting."

"My answer is yes again -- I'm up for that. But is he likely to arrive soon?"

"Do you see the man over there in the bright red tie?"