Two Sides of the Coin

Story Info
Joe can't prove his wife cheated. Does that mean she didn't?
6.8k words
4.14
64.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers

Joe walked through his quiet kitchen gripping his cigar tightly as he snipped off the pointed end. He saw that his wife had taken the bottle of wine and the glasses out to the pool deck already and smiled. "It's gonna be a good night," he thought.

The kids were at an overnight, and that meant a night of skinny dipping for Joe and his wife, Melissa, which meant a night of loving. Joe was hoping for another blow job on the deck.

Melissa, always got extra kinky when she was drinking. Outdoor blowjobs, anal sex, and once she even dared him to give her a rim job. Anything was on the table when her inhibitions were lowered and they played truth or dare.

His beautiful wife of seventeen years was sitting on the edge of the pool, with her feet kicking under the artificially warmed water. She had a perfect view of the sunset and was looking forward to some alone-time with her husband.

Her pussy tingled as she saw him walk through the sliding door and stop to light his cigar. She always watched him when she could. He was still her dream man and she loved watching his fluid movements. When they met, she saw him first and she knew immediately he was the one.

***

She met him as the cousin of her friend Jeri, and Jeri made it a point to talk him up and make sure they would both be at her son Zack's birthday party.

When she saw him the first time, he was walking out of Jeri's in-ground swimming pool with her three-year-old son on his shoulders. His muscular torso glistened in the sunlight, as the beads of water fell from his skin.

The smile on his face was infectious and it made her instantly smile. She shook it off, feeling silly, and helped Jeri carry out the food for lunch.

Later, Melissa was stirring the potato salad, when she heard a voice behind her, "You must be Melissa?"

She turned and suddenly felt weak. He was standing in front of her, talking to her. She froze and stuttered, "Uh, I, um..."

"Hi, I'm Joe Kelly," he said.

She shook his offered hand and said softly, "I'm Melissa."

He leaned toward her and whispered into her ear, "We're not supposed to know it, but we've been set up."

She looked into his icy blue eyes and was lost. She knew she'd look into those eyes for the rest of her life.

She softly said, "I'm good with that," and gave him a wry smile.

"Me too, you're more beautiful than Jeri said. The last set up on her mission to get me hitched again was a disaster."

Melissa wanted to laugh, she knew the woman that Jeri had set him up with for that blind date. She was nowhere near Joe's league in looks and had the personality of an angry cat.

"She's been telling me about you for months, Joe. You're sort of a recluse, never coming to any of her parties. I always come and I've never met you."

"Oh, I wouldn't say I'm a recluse. I had a falling out with her brother Alex and try to avoid him. That means I have to miss some parties."

Melissa nodded knowing the story of Alex having an affair with Joe's wife. They had only been married a year when he found out.

"Well, I guess it's good for us that he moved to Florida then?"

Joe looked at her sharply and said, "How's that?" Alex's relationship with Sherry his ex was even then, still a sore spot.

"We finally met."

He smiled and nodded, tipping his beer in a mock toast.

"It would've happed sooner, I think," she said, "but I broke up with a long-term boyfriend a few months ago."

He knew that. Jeri had made it a point to tell him all about her friend with the cheating boyfriend. She felt they would be kindred spirits.

"I need another beer," he said. "Feel like walking and chatting some more?"

She took his hand and they began their courtship. A little over a year later they were married.

***

Back in the present, he climbed the stairs to the pool deck and said, "What do you feel like listening to this evening?"

She looked up and saw the hardening bulge in his tight swim trunks as he approached. She knew he was anticipating and she would be more than happy to deliver.

"Sinatra. Play the love songs playlist please."

He nodded assent and started the music from iTunes through the pool's Bluetooth speakers.

She handed him a glass of his favorite Cabernet in the plastic, stemless wine glass and he took a long drink.

"It's a great night, isn't it?" He asked putting his hand on her thigh and stroking it softly.

"Mm, yes. You missed the best part of the sunset though."

"That's okay, love. I wanted to clean up after dinner. Once we get farther into this second bottle of wine, it would've sat til morning."

She leaned into his shoulder and asked, "Are we swimming tonight?"

He chuckled and said, "Oh, yeah! We're swimming tonight." He set his glass and cigar down and slid into the warm water.

He knew she wanted to fool around in the water and was thankful for having a private backyard.

She followed him into the water and swam between his legs.

He took her into his arms and kissed her, tasting the wine when he pressed his tongue into hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He pushed down and drove his body to the edge of the pool without breaking the kiss.

When his back hit the edge of the pool, he spun and lifted her easily onto the deck. She looked at him lustfully knowing what he wanted to do next.

She lifted her heart-shaped butt off of the deck and he wasted no time sliding her bikini bottom off.

With her legs spread eagle in front of him, he wordlessly dove into what he affectionately called, "her muffin," and licked her puffy and slick lips. The smell of chlorine-filled his nostrils, but it didn't detract from her flavor.

He was a self-declared professional pussy-eater but if anyone needed confirmation, she would gladly confirm his ability.

He took his time, methodically licking her inner and outer lips, before finally sucking on her clit. His slurping sounds were music to her ears as she moaned her appreciation.

"Fuck yeah, Joey. Make me cum all over your tongue. I want to taste myself when I kiss you."

He grabbed her breast under her bikini top with his left hand and pinched her sensitive nipples.

He fingered her pussy with his right hand and had three fingers working their magic, stretching, rotating, and rubbing her tight walls.

As Sinatra sang "Summer Wind," she cried out and shook.

Her cries, "Oh, Joey! Oh, God! Don't stop!" broke the magic spell of "Ol' Blue Eyes'" serenading them as she pounded her fist on the deck as her body shook from her second orgasm.

"Fuck, baby. That second one was like an earthquake."

He pulled her back into the warmth of the water and kissed her deeply. She moaned as she tasted herself on his lips and tongue.

Pulling back slightly she cleaned his glistening cheeks with her lips and tongue.

"That was top ten, baby. You rocked me."

"You've rocked me since the day we met, Mel. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. Swim me over to my wine please."

He kissed her and then held her as he swam to the other end of the pool. She felt safe in his strong arms and said a silent thank you again for her friend setting them up together.

She took a swig of the rich purple-tinted liquid and said, "Honey, why are your trunks still on?"

He smiled and slid them off.

"Much better. Now hop up onto the deck please."

He wasted no time in complying with her request.

His hard cock bobbed as she reached for it and licked her lips seductively.

He groaned as she rubbed the pre-cum around his glans with her thumb. Smiling she licked the base of his shaft. She marveled at the veins protruding and his throbbing in her hand.

"Someone's extra excited today," she said before taking him into the back of her throat.

"Oh, Mel," he moaned as she hummed creating sensations he loved. No one had ever been better at giving him a blowjob.

She felt playful and popped off of him asking, "Truth or dare?"

Smiling, he said, "Truth."

She bobbed on his hardness as she thought of a question.

"Which of my friends is the hottest?" She asked before taking him into her mouth again.

"Oh, babe. That feels amazing," he said ignoring the dangerous question.

"Nuh, uh! No avoiding the question."

He laughed and said, "Sonya is the best looking of your friends, but I have a feeling Marci is the hottest in bed."

She continued to bob up and down for several moments. She thought of his answer and agreed mentally.

"Truth or dare?" he asked as she worked his cock.

"Dare."

"Make me cum in less than two minutes."

She laughed and said, "Too easy, here we go!"

She attacked him with a vigor he'd never felt before. She was jerking him so quickly that her body was making small waves in the water. She sucked his head with all of her power and caressed his swollen balls.

"Thirty seconds," he said.

She pulled off and smiled. She then licked and sucked on her middle finger and he gasped. The next thing he knew he was shooting his load into her throat as she massaged his prostate, milking him.

The timer on his phone went off.

"Looks like I'm still the champ!" She said.

He slid into the water and hugged her, "You're always gonna be my champ, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, Joe. I always will."

***

At breakfast the following morning, Melissa said, "Joe, I forgot to ask you about going out with Jeri, Sonya, and Marci tonight."

"That's no problem, hon. You do it every week."

Each Saturday, the girls would go to one house while the guys went to another. In the fifth week, the couples would all get together with whomever Marci was dating.

"Well, this time we're going to a club, not a house."

Joe looked up at her and frowned, "You know I don't like that. You don't need to be dancing with the lounge lizards looking to get laid."

"No, not for dancing, Joe. It's a male stripper show."

He coughed up his coffee.

"Strippers? Why the hell would you want to do that?"

"We thought it would be fun. There won't be any guys there, it's ladies only at the club."

Before he could say anything, his cell rang.

"Hello?" He snapped without looking at the caller.

"Hey, Joe, it's Don."

Don was Jeri's husband and he and Joe were good friends.

Joe stood and filled his coffee cup. He said, "Are you okay with your wife going to this strip club?"

Don said, "That's what I was calling about. I looked it up online and it's not like a strip club thing with touching and grinding. Is a stage routine. I'm okay with that. Hell, I watch worse on pornhub."

"You're sure about that?"

"100%. They have a website that specifically says their dancers don't go into the crowd. They say they are no touch and respectful to the women."

"Man, I don't know?" Joe said, unconvinced.

"I'll text you the website. Check it out for yourself."

"Okay. I'll call you back later."

Joe looked at Melissa and said. "Jeri may have Don convinced, but I'm not. Give me some time to think it over."

She smiled and said, "Of course, honey. If you say no, it's no, okay?"

He nodded and walked into his den to do his research.

While he was doing that, Melissa called Sonya. Sonya was also married with Marci being the only single one in their group.

"Sonya, what did Brad say about the club tonight?"

"He doesn't care. I could fuck one of the dancers in front of him and as long as he had a beer and his sports he's oblivious. He didn't even ask any questions. I did tell him it was a strip club for women."

"Wow! I guess Jeri got Don on board too because he called Joe this morning and gave him some info on the show. It sounded like Don was trying to convince home to let me do it. Jeri must've given up her anal virginity to have him so okay with it."

"She did. I talked to her this morning."

Both women shrieked and laughed.

"Did she like it?" Melissa asked.

"She fucking loved it! You know from what she described, he's packing smaller weaponry than our men. She said he's the perfect size for her butt. She said she'd never cum so hard in her life."

"Wow, Jeri is an anal slut now. Amazing."

They laughed and Melissa said, "I'll call you as soon as I get the final verdict. If he says no, it's no though. I'm not going to piss him off over this. It's not worth it."

Melissa was not going to risk her marriage for a male revue show. Muscle men slapping their dicks around didn't excite her that much.

***

Joe clicked off the website and made his decision. He was surprised to see the number of reviews detailing exactly what went on inside and the videos from inside the club of the whole two-hour show.

He walked into the living room where Melissa was playing Scrabble on her phone.

"Mel?"

She looked up and smiled, "Hey, gorgeous."

"I'll let you go to this strip show on the condition that I will drive you girls there and back. It's in the city and I don't want you getting too drunk to drive. That's too far to go for that."

"Thank you, honey. Of course, we accept your condition. There's no issue with you driving."

"Good. I'm gonna cut the grass."

"Joe, wait!" She said after he turned to leave.

She walked up to him and grabbed his balls through his shorts.

"How about a quick blow job before the kids get home?"

He smirked and said, "If you insist."

She dropped to her knees and said, "Oh, I do!

***

Joe was double-parked in front of the club and watched the four blitzed ladies stumble to the car.

"Jesus, it's only been a couple of hours," he thought, unhappy with their state of sobriety.

"How was the show, baby?" He asked.

"Awesome!" She slurred. "When I get you home, you're gonna bang the shit out of me."

He laughed as the other women laughed at her bold announcement.

"Okay, Mel. Sounds like fun to me."

He listened to the women ramble on about their favorite parts of the show and it all sounded innocent enough. It sounded like what he saw on the video he watched.

After dropping off the other ladies, he struggled to corral his wife and get her up to bed. He saw his son's light on and hoped she would be quiet enough to not let them see her in that condition.

The twins were fifteen and knew what drunk looked like. There was no hiding any embarrassing behavior if it happened.

He got her to their bedroom and he kicked the door closed. She fell onto the bed and he asked, "How much did you drink?"

She rolled over and flopped her arms on the bed. "Didn't count. They just kept bringing shots. They tasted like Kool-Aid, but some were Patron."

He picked her purse up off the floor and saw her receipt sticking out. The tab was for $120 and he was shocked. That's a lot of shots for two hours. He knew that they each would likely have their own tab and rotated so he could only imagine the number of shots they had.

When he turned back he saw that she was sleeping lying half on the bed. He swung her legs around and covered her, still in her dress.

"So much for banging the shit out of her," he thought as he got ready for bed.

***

The next morning he woke first and saw that she had gotten up at some point and put her nightgown on. He started laughing out loud when he realized it was on backward.

He made his way to the kitchen where his boys were eating eggs and toast. "You're getting good at over-easy Jack. Those look delicious."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm gonna work on flipping them in the air next."

He laughed and said, "Awesome. Hey, Jimmy, I saw you were up when I got home at midnight. You didn't stay up too late did you?"

"You know me, Pop. I was online with the crew playing COD."

"Yeah, just make sure to get some sleep tonight. And for God's sake, make sure your homework is done today."

"No problemo, Pop."

Joe thought about going out for coffee rather than using his grinder and making too much noise. He decided to make it and the grinding did wake Melissa up.

As the coffee brewed, he heard the boys start laughing and he looked up to see Melissa walking into the kitchen.

"Mom, I love the new nightgown look. That's way better than wearing it the right way."

She looked down, saw that she was wearing it backward, and flopped into a chair. Joe smiled, amused at her hungover look which included wild hair and smeared makeup.

"Jimmy go up to my room and grab your mom's robe for her. It's on the back of her closet door."

Jimmy bounced away as Joe slid the ibuprofen and a glass of water in front of Melissa.

"I was gonna make some eggs, honey. Do you want an omelet?"

"Extra bacon please."

"One omelet with extra bacon coming right up."

"You look pretty rough, Mom. Late night?" Jimmy asked handing her the robe.

"No, not late. I overdid it though. Learn from this, trust me."

Joe laughed and agreed, "Yeah, you don't want one of those headaches boys. Leave the drinking to the professionals."

They laughed and Joe said, "Why don't you take a shower, honey? It'll help and when you're done, your eggs will be ready."

She grunted and went upstairs. The men laughed as she trudged away.

***

Jeri called later that afternoon and by then Melissa was almost feeling normal.

"Mel, Marci wants to have a stripper at her house on Saturday. We'd be doing our usual hangout at her house anyway, and she wants to spice it up."

"No way, Jeri. I don't want to do that. Watching them on stage was one thing, but having one dance close to you is completely different. If she does it, count me out."

"Okay, you're probably right. Don wouldn't like it either. Honey, I've been wet all day thinking about those banana hammocks flopping around last night. Don's getting lucky again tonight, that's for damn sure."

They laughed and Melissa said, "I fell asleep on Joe last night. I've got to make it up to him tonight but I'm hungover and tired. I need to find some energy."

"You need to drink tons of water and coffee. Hydrate and caffeinate. The last thing you want to do is give him blue balls."

"Oh, honey, don't you worry. I keep his balls plenty drained."

"Ew! That's my cousin you're talking about."

"Who are you kidding. You'd have screwed him if he let you."

They laughed and Jeri said, "Third cousins are pretty distant right?"

They laughed again and ended the call.

***

"Who's hosting the guys tonight, Joe?"

It was the following Saturday and the normal plans were back in effect.

"Don's hosting tonight."

"Ooh! That'll make you happy since Jeri lets him smoke in the basement."

"Yep. Cigars, beers, and cards. It's the perfect night."

"Uh-huh, I think I could make it more perfect when we get home."

Joe laughed and said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Have fun and stay out of trouble."

"You too."

They kissed and she left to go to Marci's house. Joe watched her butt move in her jeans as she walked away.

Joe looked in the mirror as he combed his hair. "Not bad," he thought. He still looked good for his age. Melissa still looked good as well. Their kids were doing well in school and Joe and Melissa's jobs were fulfilling.

He smiled to himself and thought, "Life is Good. Really good."

***

Melissa pulled up to Marci's house and saw more cars than should have been there. She knew then that Marci got the stripper and invited more people over.

She thought about going home and texting Joe to come home and have a pool night, but she saw Jeri walking up the street and wanted to give her a piece of her mind.

"What is this shit, Jeri? You said she wasn't getting the stripper!"

"She told me she wasn't. Don't jump to conclusions, maybe she is just having more people over than usual."

"I'm not staying for a stripper," Melissa said angrily.

"Me either. Don't worry about it."

They walked into the house and there were about thirty women total spread out in several rooms. They walked around to find Marci and saw her on the phone.

Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers
12