Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 09

Story Info
Jesse has a victory, mostly.
2.3k words
4.54
4.9k
3

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htausten
htausten
47 Followers

Content/trigger warning: This series contains bullying, homophobic language, and non-consensual sexual acts, but they are integral to the plot and character development so please take them in context.

JESSE

"What the fuck??"

My revenge seemed to be going to plan more or less, with that asshole getting my piss straight in his face just like he did to me. But instead of trying to fight against it he... seemed to be enjoying it? What the hell?? Was he actually drinking it on purpose?? No way. No fucking way.

I'm so shocked at what I think just happened that I've stopped pissing mid-stream and have completely forgotten about the knife I was supposed to be threatening him with, and I watch dumbly as the prick makes a grab for his swim trunks and rushes into the water. I watch for a second, but he's already gone and my piss needs to get out, so with a sigh of relief I turn back and empty the rest of my bladder onto the ground where that prick was kneeling in front of me just moments ago.

What the fuck? What the fucking fuckity fuck?? My thoughts are racing around like they're being pulverized in a blender as I try to remember the expression on that prick's face that I'd only caught for a split second. I must have imagined it. Drinking my piss on purpose? And there's no way he had hard-on when he was running to the water, is there? No possible way.

I'm literally shaking my head in disbelief when I suddenly think to check the video I was recording on my phone. I pull up my shorts and trot over to it, and with hands that are still shaking a little from adrenaline I replay it. My phone is pretty shitty, but the video actually turned out pretty decently. You can definitely see me and the prick pretty clearly, and you can definitely see by his body language that he's surprised when the piss first hits him in the face. It looks like gets some into his mouth, and then it looks like more gets in his mouth and he swallows it, but in the video you can't see closely enough to tell if it was on purpose or if it was just because he was trying to breathe or something. But why didn't he just try to move out of the way at that point? Why did he let it get into his mouth like that the second time? Was he too surprised to move? Was he really scared of my knife that much?

I try again to remember the exact expression on his handsome face. The moment was so rushed and I was so amped up that it's hard to picture it in my mind exactly, but the feeling of it... it was like he'd forgotten where he was, which sounds crazy. It was like he was... thirsty for it.

No way. There's absolutely no way in hell. I must have been imagining it.

I watch the last part of the video again. You can't really see his dick when he runs for the water because the motion makes it blurry, so I can't tell if he was actually hard or not or if I imagined that part too. I back it up a bit and watch him rushing for the water again. His dick does look pretty big and it doesn't really look flaccid like last time, but he's pretty hung in general anyway...

Fuck. I'm getting hard... My dumb body is betraying me. Well, as much of an asshole as he is, there's no denying the prick has a great body. I never thought I'd ever see him naked, though. The thought had never ever, like not in a million years not ever even crossed my mind, and of course it wouldn't. That's the last thing you'd be thinking about the guy who's beat up on you for three years.

Of course we can't afford Internet at home and with a limited data plan on my phone I haven't had a whole lot of experience with porn. So you can't really blame me if I can't help watching the video again, even though I'm feeling really conflicted and to be honest kind of queasy about the whole thing. This guy is a grade A asshole who's beaten up on you for years, fucking gave you a bloody nose and pissed on you just a week ago, this guy who you hate more than anyone else in the world. Why do you want to check out his body? I wrestle with myself but finally teenage boy horniness wins out. I may be on the nerdier side, but I'm definitely horny all the time and jack off to thoughts about hot guys pretty much every day, either in the shower or late at night after the little 'uns have gone to bed, or oftentimes both or even more than just twice in one day. I convince myself that I'll just watch it once more, enjoy my triumph over him, and see if I can't figure out what was up with his reaction and then figure out what to do next.

I start the video from the beginning, watch me sneaking up on him, showing him the knife, watch him going along with my commands, strip off his trunks, and then I pause the video to take a good look at that asshole's body again. Damn. He is definitely in prime physical shape. He could definitely be a Calvin Klein underwear model, with his good 'ol Southern boy good looks, tanned body, perfectly chiselled muscles, short blonde hair, blue eyes. I'd honestly never really thought about his looks at all, but looking at him now objectively speaking he's a hot piece of meat for sure. If only he weren't a supreme asshole, the fucking bully who made my life hell.

I try to resist touching my cock which is straining against my shorts. It's completely hard at this point, and I drop down to the ground and it does feel more comfortable with my shorts down again and my dick free. The puddle of where my piss is soaking into the ground is next to me and the strong smell fills my nostrils making my skin tingle a little. I watch some more of the video, and pause it again when my first stream of piss hits his face. I relive that moment and feel it again, that warm rush filling my body from head to toe from finally getting some payback. I'm too much of a pacifist to ever be a real bully, but this moment of real payback after so many years is so, so satisfying. Without even thinking about it, I realize my hand has wrapped itself around the base of my cock and my balls and is squeezing gently as I study that frozen video frame, breathing in deeply that still fresh smell of my own piss which was in his face just moments ago.

I pull my hand away and hit play again, but almost immediately pause it again right at the moment where he's swallowing some of my piss. And once again somehow my other hand has started lightly rubbing up and down the front of my smooth body, brushing over my flat pecs, my erect nipples, my flat belly. What the hell am I doing? I pull hand away again getting more annoyed with myself and resume the video. Yeah, this next part is definitely weird. It looks like there are a couple of seconds where he's just completely stopped resisting all of a sudden and then he definitely swallows more piss. I wrack my brain trying to remember that moment, remember what his face looked like. Along with that feeling of thirst, or hunger, from him, there was something else... like it was... like it was a thrill for him? There's no way he can be gay. Major jock, star football player, cheerleader girlfriend. Maybe he's just kinky as fuck. Ha, I think to myself, maybe he has his good little Christian girlfriend pissing in his mouth every day. Drinking it all up like from a damn water fountain. Yeah, right.

Dammit, by the time I notice that my hand has been pumping my cock fast for at least the last two minutes as I've been imagining that prick and his girlfriend it's too late and I'm already so close to cumming...

Fuckkkkkkkk!! I spurt a huge load of cum all over my chest. Nnnnnnn!!... It feels so good after all the stress, not just of today but the whole week, but I still feel really, really weird, I guess mostly guilty, about jacking off to a video of that prick, even if it was a video of me getting my revenge. I lie there for a minute and then check my phone again. Some of my cum had landed onto my screen, right on that prick's face. The thought of him with my cum actually on his face in real life instantly makes me hard again, but for fuck's sake, enough is enough. I can't be getting hard for the guy who fucking beat me up. That's just fucking sick. Never again, I tell myself. You are never going to think about that asshole that way again.

I got my revenge better than I could have hoped, and now I should just forget all about what happened today and hope that that prick leaves me alone for good. I start to make plans for the video. I can crop the whole video so that it only shows him and my dick pissing on him. I could post it anonymously somewhere. It's definitely him in the video, anyone can see that. It could really ruin his life, really teach him a lesson. His girlfriend, his friends, his daddy, his momma wherever she is now, his teammates, the whole school, the whole town, maybe even his college prospects, he would be completely humiliated, everyone would turn against him, they might even think it was all his idea and he was doing it all on purpose. I could crop it so you can't even see the knife in my hand... It wouldn't take that long to edit the whole thing just the way I want it to look...

Dammit. Dammit, dammit, dammit! I have to admit I'm sorely, sorely tempted to do it, to release that video. With one little upload I could literally ruin this guy's entire life... And he deserves it, right? He deserves it, goddamit!

I'm almost crying just thinking about all the shit he's put me through, years of it, goddamit, remembering all those painful memories, not just all the physical pain, but also all that humiliation, all that loneliness, no one to talk to about it, all that hopelessness, the feeling of there just being no escape from it ever, and now here I finally have the power to really get back at him... I could do it. I can. Just one little upload, just a couple of button presses on my phone... just a couple of button presses...

...

...

...

...But the more I try convince myself that I want to post the video, that he deserves it, the more I realize little by little, quarter inch by quarter inch, millimeter by millimeter, I slowly, gradually, begrudgingly come to the inevitable conclusion: I could never do it. At this point I am crying a little from all the frustration I'm feeling, I have to admit. That prick may have made my life miserable for years, but I still have a future. I can still go out into the world and live. If that video got out, it could haunt him forever, follow him forever. Nothing disappears on the Internet. It could literally ruin his life. No one deserves that. Well, I guess some people do, but that prick isn't one of them. He didn't ruin my life. I'm still standing. I still have my life. The decision is really, really painful and I'm still really upset about it all since it seems like I don't even really have a choice about it, but once I've decided I feel some relief. I know in my heart that in spite of everything that he's done to me that it's the right thing to do. Momma was always telling me to be the bigger man. I guess she got her way in the end after all.

I rub the last of the water from my eyes as I wonder what that asshole's doing now. I wonder what he's thinking. I still don't think there's any way he could be gay... could he? Whatever, what's important is that he doesn't know that I'm not going to release the video, so I'm betting, well, I'm pretty sure that he's going to stay far away from me from now on. I guess he could try to take my phone, but I could have uploaded a copy of it somewhere, right? But then I guess he could try to make me delete every copy of it, but how could he be sure I did? Basically any way I looked at it he wouldn't be able to try to force me to delete it without risking me making it public, the complete opposite of what he needs to happen. So I feel pretty safe and am feeling pretty damn upbeat and hopeful that finally, finally it's over. Finally he'll just leave me the hell alone. It'll be weird seeing him at school when it starts up again, but no one but the two of us will ever know what happened. I don't have anyone to tell about it, and he definitely wouldn't tell anyone. Everything will be fine, just as long as he leaves me alone from now on.

But if he ever, ever tries anything again, so help me God...

htausten
htausten
47 Followers