Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 11

Story Info
Jesse and Dusty actually talk, for the first time.
3.1k words
4.55
4.8k
5

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htausten
htausten
47 Followers

Content/trigger warning: This series contains bullying, homophobic language, and non-consensual sexual acts, but they are integral to the plot and character development so please take them in context.

JESSE

You'd think after such a crazy day I'd be dead exhausted and would have fallen right asleep, but no such luck. I was feeling optimistic that all of the bullying would finally be over, but the more I think about it the more I can't help still worrying what that fucker is going to do. I know I'm not going to post the video, but if I were him right now I might be really desperate. If I were him I might be so desperate that I might even go so far as to try to kill me to make sure I don't post it. The thought makes my blood run cold, but I wouldn't put it past that bastard. He still wouldn't be sure that I didn't have some safeguard for if he tried something like that, but who knows what he's really capable of. The bloody nose and piss were the worst things he's ever done to me, but when pushed into a corner even the meekest dog can go full out crazy and this asshole is far, far from being a meek little dog.

After hours of tossing and turning I finally give up, check that the little 'uns are fast asleep, grab my towel and my knife, and head to the lake. Late night swims are always relaxing, and I even sleep on the shore overnight sometimes. The night is so warm that I don't even need to bring a blanket or anything. I've got my knife with me more out of habit than anything else, but given what happened today I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. I take care to wriggle through the brush as quietly as I can, although I can't imagine that that prick would be back here tonight.

I peek out from the cover still lying flat and low to the ground and squint in the dim light. The moon's not all that bright tonight so it's hard to see too clearly, but...

Fuck. There's someone lying down over there. Is it him? Can't tell from here...

Whoever it is they don't seem to have heard me, and the steady breathing makes me think the person's asleep. I silently finish pulling myself out of the underbrush, make sure I've got my knife ready, and creep over to the sleeping figure...

Damn. It is him. What the hell is he doing here?

Somehow I'm both surprised to see him and also somehow not surprised. Maybe he felt like I did, like we needed to be absolutely clear what the deal was. Like when enemy countries meet to parley for a peace treaty or whatever. I'm definitely not happy at all to see him again, especially so soon, but I was just thinking I would need to somehow make sure he doesn't try to murder me so I guess we had to talk sooner or later.

I creep a little closer and stand watching him for a minute. His brow is furrowed and he looks tense, and he's shirtless and wearing the same trunks as before. I know it's bad and that I'm a fucked up shallow asshole, but don't judge me too harshly for getting distracted and not being able to help but take a minute to admire his looks while he sleeps. I hadn't noticed them at all before today, but now that I have I've found out that he is really good looking. I notice his beard's gotten a little longer since last week, which I hadn't really noticed this afternoon. Asleep you'd never guess what an asshole this fucker is in real life, though.

Finally I know I'm just stalling and that I can't put it off any longer, so with a sigh I kick his side lightly with one foot, making sure I've got my knife ready.

"Hey!" I say to him, not too loudly since the night is so quiet and still, but loud enough to wake him up. "Hey! Wake up, asshole!"

The prick is instantly awake and starting to sit up, but when he sees me and my knife he pauses mid-movement. He holds his hands up in the universal "I surrender" sign, and I step back, pull out my phone so he knows I have it ready if he tries anything, and motion with my knife that he can sit up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him curtly.

"What are you gonna do with that video?" he asks fully awake, his eyes warily flicking back and forth between the phone in my hand and me.

I pause and weigh my options. Tell him the truth? That I'd decided not to post it? No way, he wouldn't get it at all, and I'd be all the way back where I started. Better to use it as leverage.

"I want you to leave me alone. Completely. Don't ever get near me again." My voice is hard and decisive. Absolutely no room for negotiation here, and I'm holding all the cards anyway.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, man. Anything. I'll give you anything you want. I'll do anything. I can pay you money..." His voice trails off as he sees the dumbfounded look on my face.

"Give me anything? Do anything? Pay me money?" I echo incredulously. "That literally had never even crossed my mind, not even once. I just want you to leave me the fuck alone."

The prick looks surprised, and there's something else in his face... I don't know, like he's impressed that I'm not a calculating asshole like he is? The expression on his face changes again and becomes even harder to read.

It looks like he wants to say something but can't bring himself to do it or, I don't know what his deal is, but he just sits there silently just looking at me for so long that I have to prompt him. "Spit it out already," I say finally.

It takes another few seconds for him to finally speak.

"I... ..." Long pause. He clears his throat and tries again. "I've been thinking a lot today," he says slowly. "About all the shit I've done to you. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot for me to say it now, since you've got that video and everything, but I am really sorry. Really."

He looks at me with an open expression I've never seen before, and I feel like he's actually being sincere. I shrug somewhat uncomfortably. The floodgates seem to have been opened, though, because he keeps going.

"To tell the truth, I was goin' a little crazy, thinkin' that you'd post that video for sure. But I realized that I really did deserve it if you did. Not that I'm sayin' you should post it," he adds hurriedly. "Just that, I wouldn't have blamed you at all if you did. I'm really, really sorry."

He's still giving me that strange look again, and it's so intense that it's almost making me blush. "You're a really decent guy," he says kind of quietly. "Really decent. I really... I really respect you."

Fuck. I don't know why, but the way he's talking, it's so different from anything I've ever heard from him before, and the intense way he's looking at me, fuck if it isn't making my dick wake up. Don't let your guard down, I tell myself firmly. He might be trying to play you just so he can make a grab for your phone or for the knife.

He seems to be waiting for me to say something. I shrug again and retort somewhat sharply, "What do you want me to say? You think one apology is going to make years of bullying go away? Like it makes it all better? Fat chance. I don't think I can ever forgive you for what you did. Not ever."

The asshole looks a little hurt, but he nods. He studies me again with those piercing blue eyes, like he's studying my soul. He's staring so long it makes me even more uncomfortable.

"You were never going to post that video anyway, were you?" he asks suddenly, catching me off guard. "You're too... too noble to do that."

"Noble? Fuck off," I say roughly. His perceptiveness has completely surprised me and I'm off balance, but I don't want to tip my hand at all or give him an inch in any way. How in the world did he guess? "You don't know what I'm capable of," I snap at him.

"I do know. You're... strong. You're the strongest person I've ever met. And you're... you're good."

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." By now I'm looking at him like he's nuts. He looks a little like his mouth has gotten away from him so he shuts up, but he's still looking up at me with this weirdly reverential look on his face, his gaze never wavering, like I'm a saint or some fucked up shit like that. "I'm only human, same as everyone else," I mutter finally, looking away from his face. I've been watching him carefully to make sure he doesn't pull anything, and what the hell, is he adjusting his crotch??

"Are you fucking getting hard again?" I can't help asking him in amazement. In the midst of this serious conversation and on top of everything else that's happened he's fucking getting hard?

"Again?" he says, confused for a second. "Oh, shit. You saw it," he says remembering. Ah, so I was right, I hadn't imagined it. Even in the pale moonlight I can see his face getting flushed with embarrassment. His blush with his blonde hair would have been fucking cute if the situation wasn't so incredibly fucked up.

"Yeah, I saw it," I say matter of factly, like I'd known all along. Now that I have the upper hand again I push him more to see his reaction. "I also saw your face when I was pissing on you. You liked it."

Instead of protesting like crazy or coming up with lame excuses, he just sits there silently again and doesn't respond. He's looking down and off to the side now, his face still flushed, and he's looking super uncomfortable, like he's being forced to face something he doesn't want to face.

And instead of immediately jumping on it and making fun of him cruelly and mercilessly, I take pity on him I guess. Why can't I get back at him? Is it just because he's so damn hot? No, I guess I can't make fun of him for liking it, because the more I think about it, the more I remember the look on his face and the way he drank my piss, the more I realize that I liked it too... and that my dick is getting hard again now, like him. What the hell...

"So are you gay or what?" I say condescendingly to cover up my own confusion at my body's reaction.

"No way, man. No way," he says quickly looking up at me again. He pauses but can't seem to resist asking, "You're gay, right?"

I sigh and wonder how the hell we're having this conversation in the first place. How did we go from him beating up on me for three years to us having a heart to heart talk in the moonlight? I momentarily debate what I should say, but fuck it, I'm just so mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted and he doesn't have any power over me anymore anyway. "Yeah, I guess I am," I say wearily.

"How did you know?" he asks tentatively.

"I saw guys I thought were hot and I dreamt about having sex with them. How does anyone know?" I say shortly. "Why are you still here?" I growl, growing impatient. I've realized that my growing lust for him is fucking twisted and that the sooner he goes the better. He must just be trying to manipulate me anyway. "I told you I won't post the video if you leave me alone, so why don't you just go already?"

As if seeing right through my facade that asshole just sits and watches me until I calm down a bit.

We sit in kind of a tense silence that I'm finding more and more unnerving while I try to figure out the best way to get rid of him. Meanwhile, he seems to have been debating internally with himself, but eventually he takes a couple of deep breaths, like he's steeling himself, and the next time he speaks he does it quietly but clearly and kind of quickly, and there's that intensity in his face again as he watches my reaction. "You know, I really, really don't want you to do anything with that video," he's saying. I start to remind him that I already told him I'm not going to do anything with it if he just leaves me alone, but he's still talking without stopping, almost in a rush so that I can't interrupt. "I mean, I know you could show it to anyone at any time. So I guess I'd have to do whatever you told me to do... anything at all, so that you wouldn't show it to anyone."

If I'm looking at him like he's crazy, it's because he's acting completely crazy. What the hell is he going on about now? Did he completely forget the entire conversation we just had literally a minute ago?

"I'd have to do anything you told me to do," he says again with emphasis. "Even if you made me do... what you did last time. Even if you made me do that again, I'd have to go along with it."

Suddenly it dawns on me what he's doing. Somehow he's trying to invent a reason that both of us can use for me to punish him again, because he wants me to piss on him again but can't admit it out loud. As soon as I realize that my dick goes from 20 percent hard to 110, and all the blood in my damn brain must have rushed to my hard-on because the idea of reliving that scene from the afternoon again instantly gets me fucking horny as hell. I guess I'm as fucking kinky as he is. Who knew?

"Even if I made you do... what?" I ask him innocently but still keeping my guard up. I really have no idea how the fuck we got to this point and I'm still keenly aware of how fucked up this all is, but somehow, crazy as this whole situation is, I sense that my power over this asshole is growing and it gives me a weird rush like I've never experienced before.

"You know what," he says his face getting flushed again. "What you did last time. Don't make me say it."

"You want me to..." I stop and watch him carefully. "Say it," I tell him. No, I command him.

Somehow, this prick who's bullied me for three years is unable to disobey me, although he still tries to resist.

"I want you to..." he says slowly, each word seeming to take a supreme effort to get out. He pauses.

"Piss..." I say kneeling down so I can look him straight in the eyes.

"... ... piss..." he finally gets out, almost trembling as I move closer to him.

"Where?" I ask him softly, prodding. "Where do you want me to piss?" By this time I'm almost right up in his face and our eyes are locked, the pure shining light in my hazel eyes reflecting in the roaring inferno deep in his bright blue ones.

With a great effort, but still unable to disobey me he finally says it. "...In my mouth." Almost whispered. But once it's out and he's tasted the words on his tongue, it seems he's surprised himself and he immediately says it again more easily. "I want you to... piss..." he hesitates again, but I hear the excitement in his voice. "...In my mouth," he finishes once again. And damn if he doesn't flash a quick involuntary naughty-boy smile complete with a dimple in one cheek that hits me like a ton of bricks. It's so unexpected and boyish and secretive and damn sexy and cute that I decide then and there that I'm gonna do it, even though my rational mind is telling me to fucking leave it alone, screaming and yelling at me that even if somehow this isn't a trick this is sick and twisted as all hell.

The eager look in his eyes, his inability to resist my commands, it's almost like this fucker's been hypnotized or like he's under a spell. And it completely intoxicates me. Something in him has changed, and I don't know how it happened or why, but somehow the tables have completely turned. There's no way he can just be playacting. I'm 100% positive about that. This absolutely feels as real and raw and as absolutely holy a truth as truth can be.

I can't help testing my power, pushing him even further, half hoping that it will fail. Surely this will break the spell?

"What's the magic word?" I ask him, my eyes still locked with his.

A small pause. "Please?" he responds, still obedient, still compliant.

"Please, what?" I ask him pointedly, pushing him even more, giving all the weight to the request, both of us fully knowing what happened when he asked this to me, was it really only a week ago?

"Please..." he begins, and then he stops. He sits there motionless for so long that I think the spell must have broken, that I've lost whatever weird power I might have temporarily had over him.

But I don't let up. I hold my gaze with him and I look at him with both firmness and gentleness, patience, expectation, and meeting my gaze I see that open look in his eyes. Like he wants to do what I say. Like he wants to be... guided.

"Please, what?" I ask him again, a little louder and more forcefully this time.

"Please," he starts again. And then, our eyes still locked as if in the closest embrace, finally, finally he says it, that one little word that symbolizes so much. "...Sir."

And it's at that point I know that everything has changed, beyond anything I could have ever dreamed up. At that point I know that somehow something completely crazy has happened. I still don't know what exactly is going on or how it happened or why, but somehow some huge seismic shift has happened between us and the world has turned completely upside down and inside out. My mind is still reeling from the craziness of it all.

But damn if I'm not looking forward to pissing all over this fucker and fucking enjoying every damn second of it.

htausten
htausten
47 Followers