Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 04

Story Info
David has threesome sex with Belle and with Debbie.
7.2k words
4.59
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Ch. 4

Moving on with a new job and a new place to live, David said a final and reluctant goodbye to Debbie.

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Rewritten and Continued from Chapter 03:

Catching me by surprise, Debbie squirted in my mouth. The first time that a woman squirted in my mouth, I hoped it wasn't pee. Yet, it didn't taste like pee. Not that I knew what pee tasted like, I've never tasted pee. Yet, it didn't taste what I imagined pee to taste like.

"Oh, my God," I said involuntarily pulling away from her.

I had heard of women squirting but this was the first time that a woman had squirted in my mouth.

Debbie lifted her head off of the pillow to look down at me with confusion.

"What's wrong," she asked?

I laughed.

"You caught me off guard," I said. "You squirted in my mouth. I didn't know you squirted," I said with another laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Seriously? I squirted? Oh, my God," she said. "That was the first time that I ever squirted," she said.

She laughed again.

"Maybe, I squirted because you ate me for the second time," she said with a little laugh. "I've never been as sexually excited as I was when you gave me oral sex the second time," she said sliding her long, manicured fingers through my hair.

She continued staring down at me with affection.

"No man had ever gone down on me twice in such a short period of time. You're the first," she said with a happy smile. "I'll remember this night for the rest of my life," she said with a sexy laugh. "You gave me the best sex that I ever had."

She lifted her head from her pillow and rested on her elbows to look down at me.

"Yet, even more than that, much more than just sex," she said with a pause. "You made me feel wanted. You made feel needed. You made me feel loved," she said.

Again, she continued staring down at me poised between her shapely legs.

"Thank you for making me a sexually satisfied woman," she said putting her hands on each side of my head and slowly rubbing my face all of her wet pussy as if my face was a sponge. "I love having my pussy eaten as much as I love sucking cock."

I had her vaginal secretions all over my face, in my eyes, in my nose, and in my mouth. As if this was her version of giving me a cum bath, she gave me a good one. My face was drenched with her. I grabbed a clean, hand towel that my brother kept by his bed and wiped my face.

# # #

Allowing her to linger longer in the sexual exhilaration, I gave her time to rest her head back on her pillow, again. I allowed her continue to enjoy the afterglow of sex. I loved being with her, talking to her, and laughing with her. I loved dancing with her. More than that, now that I know what it was like to have sex with Debbie, I loved having sex with her.

Then, after just a few minutes, as soon as she recovered, as if I was her wild stallion for her to ride me bareback, she mounted me. She reached her hand down in between my legs and moved my cock to her pussy lips. With her sitting on me, she lifted up her bottom and as if easing her pussy down on a pipe, she slowly lowered herself onto me. Finally, with a gentle hump, I was inside of her.

"Wow, David," she gasped. "Your cock is so big. You fill all of me. Never had I felt such an enormous prick in my pussy," she said with a laugh. "I like it," she said wiggling her ass while I impaled her with my big dick. "I really like the feeling of having sex with you. Taking the time to sexually pleasure me first, you're the best lover that I have ever had."

I smiled up at her.

"George," I said.

She looked down at me with confusion.

"George? Who's George? Did you just call me George," she asked with a laugh while copping an attitude?

I laughed.

"No. George is the name of my cock. I call my prick, George," I said with a laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Why did you name your prick George," she asked.

I laughed.

"I've always admired George Foreman, the boxing champion. He named five of his sons George," I said with a laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Well, I love George and I love you, too," she said giving me a kiss.

'What? Debbie said she loved me,' I thought. 'Roses are red. Violets are blue. I love you, Debbie, too,' I wanted to say but didn't dare.

Why too early to be exchanging love vows, we only just met. I didn't know anything about her and she didn't know anything about me. Yet, her saying that she loved me, even in jest, was a good start.

Yet, nevertheless, her saying that she loved me didn't mean anything. Not yet. I didn't think that she meant it in a real sort of love way. I think she just said that she loved me because she loved George. I tried not to get a big head over imagining her falling in love with me. Removing love from the equation of having sex, I concentrated more on having sex with her than I did with imagining being in love with her.

# # #

Even though her wet pussy provided plenty of natural lubrication, after we changed positions, going slow and easy, not wanting to hurt her, I was gentle when entering her again. Accustomed to women not realizing how big I am, especially with women who have yet to give birth, with my big dick stretching her pussy, I needed her to adjust to the enormous size of my cock. As she was, too, by just looking at it, women are always surprised by how big I am, especially when they take me in their hands, in their mouths, and/or in their pussies.

Making out with one another while making love to one another, we lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the sexual sensation of me being inside of her body. Not surprisingly, because my cock was so big, her pussy was tight. When especially considering that my prick was thicker and longer and much bigger than most men's penises, she needed to adjust to my bigger size naturally and without being force to endure but instead to love it. Seemingly not taking her long to enjoy the size of my big dick, it didn't take us long to start fucking like rabbits.

With her no virgin, and this not her first time being fucked, and with her clearly skilled at having sex, she rode me as a cowgirl would ride a wild Mustang bareback when barrel racing at a rodeo. Not allowing her to have all of the sexy fun, I rolled her over and mounted her. Instead of kissing her, no longer making out with her, and making love to her, I pushed myself up on my hands, arched my back, and humped her fast and hard.

I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I fucked her. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. Pounding her pussy, I really fucked her. I fucked her in the way that I had never fucked another woman before. With her as active having sex as I was, she returned my fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. We were fucking. We were really fucking. Hump for hump, I humped her, and she humped me.

Then, surprising me, a position that I had never done before, she turned over, and with her hands and knees on the bed, and her ass was up in the air. She was in a position that I never imagined seeing her in when dancing with her on the dance floor. As if she wanted me to anally fuck her, she exposed the back of her naked pussy to me.

Taking my big dick in my hand, I inserted my stiff cock inside of her soaking wet cunt. With a hand on each side of her, I humped her. I continued humping her faster and harder. I was really fucking her now. She seemed to enjoy this position better than the missionary position.

Good thing that my brother had a king-sized bed because we were all over the bed. Only, with him having a waterbed instead of a mattress, it was harder to get and remain in position. When she moved away from me, I pulled out of her. Then, taking control again, she pushed me on my back and mounted me again.

This time, sitting on me with her hands on her chest, she seemed to enjoy sitting on me while fucking me. With her legs spread wide open, I fucked her better when in the missionary position than I did when she was on her knees with her ass raised in the air. Yet, as long as I was fucking Debbie, not caring how, I allowed her to pick any position she desired.

Seemingly she preferred me fucking her pussy from behind. I preferred lying on top of her while facing her so that I could see her pretty face and have better access to her big tits and erect nipples. Especially when making love to her instead of fucking her, I enjoyed kissing her while lovingly humping her slow and easy. Continuing to fuck her, I fucked her faster and harder while I held onto her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

Trying to hold back from cumming as long as I could, I wanted our fucking session to last longer. I wanted to have sex with her every day and every night. I wanted to be with her always and forever. Not wanting it to end just yet, I tried to think of things that would take my mind off of cumming. Only, other than thinking of fucking Belle, I couldn't think of anything other than fucking Debbie. Sex, sex, and sex, with me young, dumb, and filled with cum, my horny mind was continually filled with sex.

I rolled her over again. Now, with me on top of her, as if she was on a ride at the amusement park, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my back. I continued humping her faster. I continued humping her harder. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps.

Curiously and unbelievably, with me thinking of Belle while I was inside of Debbie, I fucked Debbie in the way that I couldn't wait to fuck Belle. Then, with her not asking me to wear a condom and not telling me to pull out, while wondering if I should pull out of her or not, too late, I exploded a huge load of oozy cum in her warm and wet pussy. With her sexually exciting me so very much, I couldn't believe that I had ejaculated so much cum in Debbie's pussy. Hopefully, she was on the pill.

Yet, it wouldn't matter if she wasn't on the pill. It wouldn't matter to me if I impregnated her. I wouldn't care. Giving me an excuse to marry her and, perhaps, giving her a reason to marry me, I'd love to give her my baby. I'd love to give her a girl who looked just like her or a boy born in the way that I was born with a big dick.

# # #

Definitely and without a doubt, with her feeling so good in my arms, as if she belonged there, especially when I was deep inside of her, I could fall in love with this woman. I could love her. I'd marry her. I'd love to have a brood of children with her.

If only Belle was younger and more my age, I could fall in love with her, too. Yet even though Belle had the biggest breasts that I had ever seen, she was at least, twenty-years older than me. When I was forty, she'd be sixty-something. When I was sixty-something, she'd probably be dead.

Adding to my sexual attraction to her, Debbie was so pretty. Even though there were plenty of beautiful women in Texas, she was different. Instead of having long, lush, and natural blonde hair, or dyed blonde hair, and blue eyes, she had beautiful, shoulder length brown hair and big, brown eyes. She was so shapely. She was so sexy. She was so hot.

With her having a wonderful sense of humor, she was fun. I loved talking to her as much as I love joking around with her. Sharing our secret conversations with one another while on the dance floor, we always had a good time when dancing together while whispering in one another's ears. Only, not at that point yet, to ask her out on a date and/or invite her to my brother's house. Unfortunately, with me still a nerd, it would take me longer to be comfortable enough with a woman to romance her.

Nevertheless, something hopeful, I've never had sex with any woman in the way that I had sex with Debbie. She was a great dancer and I loved dancing with her. I never danced with anyone who danced as well as she danced. Moreover, and even better, she was as good of a dancer standing on the dance floor as she was a great dancer lying on her back with her legs spread wide open and positioned around my back on my brother's waterbed.

Surprising me, with her ready to give me unexpected, sexual pleasure, and with not all women giving a blowjob to a man that they just met and hardly know, I watched her move halfway down the bed. She stared down at my naked, erect prick as if she had never seen a big dick before. Then, teasing me with her tongue by licking the head of my cock, she took my still stiff cock in her hand to slowly stroke me while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

Then, filled with sexual anticipation, as if a drumroll happened in my head, Debbie took me in her mouth. She was blowing me. She continued staring up at me while stroking me and blowing me. I couldn't believe this beautiful woman was sucking my cock. I'll be masturbating over Debbie giving me a blowjob for the rest of my horny life.

"Oh, my God, David," she said with dirty laugh while removing my dick from her mouth to speak. "You have such a big, beautiful prick. You have the biggest and the hardest cock that I've ever held in my hand, taken in my mouth, and fucked in my pussy," she said with a sexy laugh. "I love George," she said with another laugh. "George, I love you," she said kissing the head of my dick.

She continued staring at my cock as if she had never seen a naked, erect prick before. Turning it one way before turning it another way while continuing to stroke it, she examined my big dick as if I was a freak of nature. She took it in her mouth again to suck it while stroking it. Then, she removed my dick from her mouth to speak again.

"I love it. I love your enormous prick, David," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look while rubbing my big prick along the side of her cheek and across her red, full lips. "I can't wait to finish blowing you," she said with sexy laugh. "I can't wait until you cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum."

# # #

While continuing to stare up at me with her big, brown eyes, she took me in her mouth again. Debbie wrapped her hand and her lips around my big dick and continued blowing me. She sucked my cock while stroking my cock and continued staring up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. Then, remembering the song by Van Morrison, Brown Eyed Girl, my brown eyed girl, gave me a wonderful blowjob.

As if she was in a cocksucking contest while trying to win first prize, she became engrossed in sucking my cock. As if I was watching an interactive video, she moved her head back and forth, and up and down. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. Not having to put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head to hump her mouth and fuck her face, she gave me the best blowjob of my life.

Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she continued sucking me. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. She knew how to suck a cock. She didn't stop stroking me and sucking me until I ejaculated another load of cum in her beautiful mouth in the way that I ejaculated a load of cum in her pussy.

Debbie is a wonderful cocksucker. Unbelievably, even though I've received some wonderful blowjobs from Chad, Troy, and Belle, Debbie gave me the best blowjob than them all. She gave me a blowjob that I'll never forget.

No doubt, with her having had plenty of experience sucking off men, Debbie was quite the talented cocksucker. With her a regular at Rocky's, I wondered how many men she had blown. I wondered how many men she had fucked.

Yet, it didn't matter how many men she had sucked and/or fucked. I was with her now and she was with me. I didn't care how many men had ejaculated their cum in her mouth and/or in her pussy as long as she continued fucking me and blowing me.

She taught me some things. I've always had sex when in the missionary position. I never had sex when a woman sat on top of my dick and rode me as if I was a wild stallion. The first-time having sex from behind, I enjoyed having sex in that way, too, especially while holding on to her big tits. Then, there's her blowjob. No one has ever sucked my cock in the way that Debbie blew me.

I remembered Belle saying that she'd like to watch me having sex with another woman. Maybe one day but for now, I'm with Debbie. Even though I thought of fucking Belle while I was inside of Debbie, after she sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I no longer thought of Belle or any other woman. Hopefully, Debbie was my woman now. Hopefully, and more importantly, I was her man now.

# # #

Then, in the way that I did with Chad and Troy, I did with Debbie. As soon as she released the pressure of her lips from my prick while removing me from her mouth, unable to control myself, I involuntarily exploded another load of cum. I ejaculated cum all over her pretty face, in her brown hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that she gave me a cum bath by wiping her vaginal secretions all over my face and squirting in my mouth, I gave her a cum bath, too. The first time giving a woman a cum bath, I gave Debbie my first cum bath.

With her covered with my cum, as if I was a dog marking my territory by peeing on a tree, a fire hydrant, or on a pole, I had marked her as my woman. She laughed while wiping cum from her face and her breasts with her fingertips. She took gobs of cum in her mouth and swallow it.

"That was quite the load of cum, David," she said. "You gave me the biggest cum bath that I ever had," she said with another laugh. "I'm literally covered with your cum," she said laughing again.

Again, my first time giving oral sex to a woman, having just met her tonight, I couldn't believe she allowed me to eat her pussy not once but twice. I couldn't believe she squirted in my mouth. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that Debbie blew me. She sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth, swallowed my cum, and I gave allowed me to give her a cum bath.

Instead of being angry with me for cumming all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts, I couldn't believe that she laughed. She seemingly enjoyed me cumming all over her. As if giving her a cum bath was my compliment for a blowjob well done, she seemed proud that I ejaculated a load of cum all over her.

Finally, filled with sexual confidence, I felt more like a man than I felt like a nerd. Debbie did that for me. She gave me the confidence that I never had nor that I thought that I would ever have.

# # #

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Chapter 04:

A week later, this time having my own transportation, I returned to Rocky's. I bellied up to the bar while waiting my turn to be served. Finally, when Belle came over, she gave me a big smile.

"Hi Belle. How are you," I asked unable to stop myself from staring at her enormous breasts that pushed out her Italian Stallion boxing robe?

She laughed.

"I'm horny now that I see you, Cowboy. I still need to take you home with me and properly fuck you," she said with dirty laugh while leaning over the bar to touch my hand.

I gave her a big, sexy smile while staring at the cleavage that she deliberately exposed to me.

"Beer," I said taking a step back.

# # #

With Belle busy serving customers, I turned my back to the bar to scan the room.

By the time that I got to the bar, after 9 pm, everyone was either drinking, dancing, or sitting at tables talking. I saw Debbie again but this time she sat at a table with three men.

'Darn it,' I thought.

Keeping my cool, I wasn't going to let that slow me down. I walked to her table and acknowledged the three men with a nod. I asked her to dance, and she said yes.

"May I have this dance, Debbie," I asked putting my beer down on her table?

I held out my hand as if she was my princess and I was her prince.

She looked up at me and smiled. Glad that she accepted my invitation to dance, immediately, she stood and took my hand. A simple erotic pleasure, I loved holding her hand. Her hand felt so soft. Her hand felt as if it belonged in my hand. I imagined walking down the aisle while holding her hand after being married and kissing the bride.

12