Two Sugars: A Last Cup

Story Info
Obsessions have consequences.
6.1k words
4.72
8.6k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who's been providing feedback and comments on this series. I'm glad so many people enjoyed it.

This chapter is an epilogue and wrap-up, with more character story than sex. It's also a bit bittersweet. I know people may not like where the characters ended up but to me it made the most sense. Hopefully it still entertains.

==============================

Ten years later

Isabella almost dropped her tablet when she walked into the exam room.

"Um, hi," Syd said, sitting meekly on the table in a gown.

Isabella let out a happy sound (she was an accomplished professional in her field at thirty, so she definitely did not squeal). She rushed over and gave Syd a hug and for the first time Syd's boobs were not the first thing to meet her as they embraced.

"So...six months?" Isabella guessed.

"Or so, probably? I don't know. Pregnancy brain hits me bad. I'm due in October, I remember that," Syd said.

"So what happened?" Isabella asked.

"We were out shopping with my stepsister and she said I was talking and halfway through I just started saying nonsense. Then I wandered out of the store like I was looking for something. I don't remember any of that, I just remember talking in the store with Charlie and then being in the middle of the mall," she said, "I tried to tell her I just get confused sometimes but she insisted we come here."

"Okay, yeah, that's not good, your stepsister was right. By the way, stepsister?" Isabella prompted as she started gathering equipment and requested a few things for nurses to bring by.

"Yeah. My father remarried a couple of years after I finished college, and Marissa already had a daughter. She's going to be a senior this year and she's interested in our alma mater, so we made a little trip out of giving her a tour," Syd explained.

"Oh," Isabella said. She thought she'd sounded neutral, but Syd picked up on something in her tone.

"What?" she prompted.

"I thought...you might have gotten a letter," Isabella said.

Syd's face flushed and she looked away. "I didn't open that letter," she said.

Isabella was shocked. "Why not? He-"

"Izzie that was a...silly time for me, we were kids, we didn't know what we were doing. It's in my past, and revisiting it won't help me. I'm surprised you bothered with it; you're all accomplished now. I mean, 'Doctor Rocha'? And that ice on your finger...wait...it's not..." Syd trailed off with a pained and panicked expression.

Isabella crossed her arms, inadvertently hiding the ring, and looked sternly at Syd. "Would you really have a problem if it was?"

"Well I mean...you do you I guess but it's not, right?" Syd prompted.

"I need you to do some things for me," Isabella said, ignoring the question and a little annoyed. She ran Syd through stroke and alertness tests, all of which she passed.

"Okay, I'm sending you over for a CAT scan. When you come back I'm going to check the baby. You're going to be back here for a bit, is anyone else here? Your stepsister could have come back."

"I told her to wait in the lobby; I didn't really want to force her to see something she wouldn't want to. I think Brent's out there too," she said.

Syd remembered Brent was her husband's name. "He's not coming back? You're carrying his child," she said.

Syd shrugged. "He doesn't like hospitals. And I mean, this is my third, it's not a big deal."

"Any pregnancy is a big deal, at least from a medical point of view," Isabella said, half to herself.

She walked out to the waiting room while Syd waited to be wheeled away for a scan. She was at Syd's wedding but that was seven years ago and she barely remembered seeing Syd that night, except at a distance. She was into her first year of med school by then, dealing with what she laughably thought would be the busiest time of her life. She'd skipped drinking at the wedding only because she needed the caffeine of coffee and soda to keep her from passing out in the chicken plate and at that point she knew enough pharmacology to get that adding alcohol to her already wired system wasn't a good idea, even at 22.

In the end she just called out Syd's name in the waiting room and saw who got up.

The guy was fashionable and fit, though based on his tan his skin was going to look like blasted leather in a few years if he kept it up. He had a strong jaw with black stubble and a jutting forehead and looked a little "cave-mannish" to Isabella. He had his muscular arm around the shoulders of a shorter girl with straight, dirty blonde hair and a very thin frame; her half shirt was small and barely bumped out at the chest, and her stomach was flat and muscular. Hints of her ribs showed when she breathed. Her yoga pants were black, and against the light tile floor Syd could see almost skeletal legs with a clear gap between her thighs.

"Is Syd okay?" the girl asked.

"You're her stepsister?" Isabella asked.

"Charlie," she said, offering a bony hand Isabella shook. She then looked to her husband, who was focused on Charlie.

"And you are," she prompted.

"Oh, um, husband. Brett," he said.

"Father of the child?" she asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, his eyes and face flaring dangerously.

It had been a wildly inappropriate question and out of the corner of her eye Isabella saw the duty nurse give her a look like she'd gone crazy. But she couldn't help it, especially as she noticed that, compared to Syd (especially a pregnant Syd), Charlie had the exact opposite of her stepsister's body in every way, and Brett's eyes kept darting her way even as he tried to stare Isabella down.

"It's a standard question," she said, "It may become relevant for treatment."

"Treatment for what?" Charlie asked.

"We're not sure yet. She doesn't seem to have had a stroke, but we're sending her for a CAT scan to see if anything pops up. When she comes back I'm going to check on the baby too," Isabella explained.

"Is that going to take a while?" Brett asked.

"I have to say probably. We're busy, as you can see," Isabella said, waving to the other people in the room, and she knew the ED rooms were all taken.

"Do you want to go get an ice cream or something?" Brett asked Charlie.

Charlie looked confused. "Shouldn't we stay and make sure Syd's okay?" she asked.

YES Isabella wanted to shout, but had to just watch as Brett told her, "She's in a hospital. If something goes wrong she's in the best place already. And what are we going to do that they can't?"

"I don't know. I want to wait here. I'm not hungry anyway," Charlie said.

Isabella internally breathed a sigh of relief as they went and sat back down. She headed back and saw some other patients, then circled back around sometime later after Syd's scans came back.

"So there's nothing alarming in your CAT scan," she told Syd, "I want to check on the baby."

She gloved up and then grabbed the trans-vaginal ultrasound wand from the cart. As she put gel on it, she looked and saw that Syd seemed nervous.

"I've done this before, Syd," she said.

Syd's face scrunched. "Really? You're going to bring that up again!? I told you it was...I have a new life now, Izzie. I'm not the girl you knew in college. My husband loves me and I don't...we don't do those things!"

"Syd...I meant I've done an ultrasound before. I thought you were worried because I'm not an OB/GYN."

She saw Syd deflate, her righteous anger flushing out of her. She was left red-faced and embarrassed.

"Do you want me to get another doctor? I don't want you uncomfortable or stressed, especially with what just happened to you," Isabella offered.

"No...no, I...I mean fuck, it's not like you haven't seen me undressed before, right?"

Syd was trying to joke but to Isabella it sounded forced. She took Syd at her word that she didn't want another doctor, but she thought if Syd couldn't keep it together she'd get someone else regardless.

With Syd "stirruped" and Isabella holding the wand, she checked everything she could.

"Baby looks good, I'm getting a strong heartbeat," Isabella said. Syd didn't respond and she looked over.

Syd's eyes seemed glazed over. "Syd! Sydney!"

"What? Sorry, yeah, that's good. I'm glad," Syd said.

"Where did you go just now?" Isabella asked, ready to hit the crash button.

"I...um..."

Isabella paused and her mouth almost fell open. Syd was blushing, and she recognized the woman's mood. She'd been spacing out, not stroking out.

Syd's eyes looked pleadingly at Isabella's, but also briefly darted down between her legs. The gown prevented Syd from seeing what Isabella was doing. Right then, she just held the wand inside of her former roommate.

"Have you and your husband been having sex?" Isabella asked. As she did, she very subtly and unprofessionally moved the wand so the tip brushed against the upper part of Syd's tunnel.

"Um, this happened the normal way, yeah," Syd said, sounding a little unsteady.

"I meant lately," Isabella asked. Syd blushed again and Isabella added, "We want to check all possibilities."

She moved the wand again, circling and rubbing a few times. "Um..." Syd said, breathing harder now, "Not...very much lately he...doesn't really think I look good pregnant."

"Well that's just not true," Isabella said.

Syd let out a little whimper, and that sound cut through whatever mood Isabella was in. She straightened up quickly and withdrew the wand, then cleaned it off with a wipe.

"I can't find anything serious, and your blood work and vitals are okay. Blood pressure was a little high, but nothing to worry about. You'll want to check with your obstetrician when you get back home, they know what's normal for you better than I do-"

"Izzie," Syd interrupted her.

Isabella looked back. Syd had a nearly pathetic, pleading look in her eyes, and the bottom of her gown was bunched in her fingers. She recognized the look, even though she hadn't seen it in nearly a decade. She looked to make sure the door was shut.

"I'm going to do another sensation test before releasing you, just to make sure," Isabella said. She put her hand on Syd's knee.

"You feel that?" she asked. Syd nodded. She pressed the other knee. "Here?"

"How about here?" she asked, and put her hand over Syd's breast.

It was bigger. She'd been a full C before. Isabella guessed she was a D or DD now.

"Yes," Syd hissed out.

"How about here?" she asked, sliding a finger up from Syd's knee to her inner thigh.

"God yes," Syd said.

"How's your sensitivity...here?"

Two gloved fingers slid into Syd's pussy easily. There was a little bit of gel left on them, but Syd was soaked. Her head dropped back on the table, her eyes closed. Isabella pumped her fingers in and out, the squelching against her gloves sounding louder in the exam room.

"Bite down," Isabella said. She saw Syd's jaw clench. "One last place I want to check for sensitivity."

She pulled her fingers out of Syd's pussy, then shoved one into Syd's ass while bringing her other hand down to rub on Syd's clit.

Syd's arm shot up to her face and she wailed into it. Her sphincter clenched so hard Isabella thought her finger would break; she'd never felt Syd's ass so tight. She pulled the finger out at the first sign of Syd relaxing. Then she got a sanitary wipe and cleaned up her former roommate.

"Izzie," Syd said after a while, "I-"

"Nobody calls me Izzie anymore. It's Isabella or Dr. Rocha," Isabella said, "And I'm bound by doctor patient confidentiality."

Syd nodded. Isabella dropped her gloves in the trash and sanitized as she headed for the door. She had one hand on the latch, then paused and turned.

"I'm gonna say this because you probably won't see me again, and I care. Your husband is trash. He's all but hitting on your stepsister right now, probably because he doesn't think you're hot enough to fuck. And no matter what you've convinced yourself over the past however many years, you like sex. I watched you like sex for six months straight before that pregnancy scare made you stop everything. And if you think that's all in the past, I just got you to cum in a goddamn emergency department room where it smells of chemicals and it's full of people. This is one of the least sexy places on Earth. If you want to keep on with whatever you got going that's not my business. But I think you should do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself about it."

She walked out and let the door latch behind her.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Isabella choked back a tear as she walked into the room.

She hadn't been there for two years. The pool table was gone, and the sectional couch. They'd been replaced by a state of the art medical bed that could move and bend almost any way you would want, up to lifting a patient six feet from the floor for some reason she still hadn't figured out.

The bar had a few bottles of liquor left, but a lot of the space was taken by a freestanding medical refrigeration unit and the various trays and machines that went with it. A makeshift workstation where one corner of the couch used to be had everything you needed to run blood tests on-site.

She walked up next to the bed and grabbed the hand of the man in it. She brought it up to her cheek and rubbed it.

"My dear Isabella," Charles rasped.

His face looked haggard and bruised. The hair that had always been so classically styled was gone. His powerful frame withered. But Isabella still saw the remnants of the handsome man.

"I've missed you," Charles said.

"Then why the fuck did you keep me from being your live-in caretaker," she asked.

"Javier-"

"Fuck Javier. He does not control me. I swear I will take this ring and shove it down his throat right before I cut his dick off and use it to force that down-"

"Isabella," Charles said, holding up a hand, "I wanted to give you space. I wanted. Javier has not spoken to me since that dinner."

The dinner in question had been three years ago. She wanted to celebrate when she'd been offered the position at the hospital. She invited Javier and Charles without thinking until she got there and it suddenly hit her she'd arranged a dinner with her fiancée and her sugar daddy.

Except Charles was much more than that by then.

"Did you two come to a 'manly accord' when I went to the bathroom?" she asked.

"We didn't need to," Charles said, "Javier obviously knew there was something between us. He also figured out it wasn't his business. I guess he assumed you would talk to him when it became his business."

"Well, he did graduate summa. He's not dumb," Isabella said.

"No. He is perceptive, though. If you tried to downplay our association, he didn't buy it," Charles said, "but he also didn't confront me or lay down ultimatums. I respect him greatly for that. I think he wouldn't be offended or put off if you invited me to the wedding although," he sighed, "we both know I won't be able to make it."

Tears stung her eyes. ALS had hit Charles seemingly out of nowhere two years ago, and the onset had been rapid. They'd kept him from spiraling completely with treatments and therapies. Being rich definitely had its perks where medicine was concerned, as fucked up as that reality was. She had her MD by then, and was ready to drop her position at the hospital and move in to care for him, but he forbade her, and even threatened to get a restraining order when Isabella got stubborn about it. That had hurt her, and she'd let the hurt fester, putting all of her energy into work and her relationship with Javier. Then she'd gotten the letter (handwritten, of course) from him about the bone cancer. He'd been fighting for four months. Doctors gave him twenty percent at this point, and their best options were increasing chemo and radiation on his geriatric body. Isabella wasn't an oncologist, but she knew enough to know the cure might kill him as sure as the disease.

"I like that you wore your coat," Charles said, running his finger on the white lab coat.

"It helped convince your nurse to take a few hours off," she said. She let him feel her arm for a bit as she kept holding his hand.

"Want to hear something funny? I saw Syd today."

"How is Sydney?" he asked.

"She's six months pregnant with her third kid and her husband is cheating on her," Isabella replied.

"She told you?"

"I could tell. Devoted husbands don't let their pregnant wives go back to the ED alone while they ogle their underage stepsisters. He was so blatant about it, it couldn't have been his first time," she said.

Charles sighed. "She learned...all the wrong lessons from her time in college."

"You mean her time with you," Isabella said.

"I'm hardly that much of a-"

"Stop it," Isabella said, tears running down her cheeks again, "You...my life is exponentially better because you were in it. You gave me confidence, you helped me with people. Hell you actually paid for a good portion of medical school."

"I was using your body," he reminded her.

"Bullshit. You fucked me what, three or four times a month? And half of them, if I recall, I asked for. For what you did for me I should be walking around this house naked all the time and you'd get free use of any of my holes, and probably get to offer me to your friends too."

"Only ever interested in one of them," Charles said.

Isabella smiled and arched a bit as the hand he'd had on her arm went back to grope her ass. It was larger now than when she'd first been with him, though not as much as she'd feared. But Charles's grope was far, far weaker than she remembered, and that started her tears again.

-=-=-=-=-=-

They'd first talked about changing their agreement when Syd abruptly decided to void hers following her pregnancy scare. As part of her "sexual discovery" mission, she'd gotten an invite to a Beta Upsilon Tau party. The fraternity was known for hosting good parties that were only averagely wild. But those were their public parties. Rumor had it the invite only parties only had two rules: No clothing, and no limits. Isabella remembered when Syd had shown up at their dorm the next night; she'd had bloodshot eyes, rope burns, bruised tits and ass cheeks, chapped and swollen lips, and both her asshole and pussy were red and inflamed, something Isabella only knew because she'd helped Syd shower. Syd made herself constipated over the next two weeks because she was scared to go to the bathroom. Then she'd missed her period. The doctors ruled out pregnancy and told her it had probably been stress, but it was a turning point for Syd. She'd stopped everything, including her arrangement with Charles. At the time she'd claimed it was part of a "destructive lifestyle" she wanted to stop and tried to get Isabella to quit too. Ironically, it reminded Isabella of the way she'd tried to get her involved in the threesome, but this time the words weren't Syd's; she strongly suspected they were what her father was telling her. Her father, she thought, also introduced her to Brent. It led to them not being roommates after first semester of their junior year.

Charles worried Isabella would step back from their arrangement shortly after, but Syd pulling out ironically cemented Isabella's commitment. At minimum the extra money helped, but Charles was a godsend when her classes touched on hospital finances and administration, where a lot of Charles's business acumen translated over.

And though it seemed a bit crass, Charles was her best option for sex at the time. A large number of her classmates had moved on from the "hookup" phase of college relationships and started searching for partners with longevity. Isabella didn't want to deal with that. As she'd told Charles, she started asking for sex from him at least as often as he would ask her. Sometimes more.

The second hiccup had come when she started medical school. She'd come to him in tears saying that she couldn't be his baby anymore because she just couldn't spare the time. He'd asked her if she wanted to keep going. Despite how much he'd drilled her on his "when people want something" philosophy, she'd immediately and unreservedly said she wanted to be around him. By that point in her life, he was her best friend, albeit in more of a mentor fashion. Except for the times when he assfucked her to screaming orgasms. She never had figured out how that relationship should be classified. The best she'd been able to come up with was "dirty old man and his willing slut."

12