Two Sugars: Unusual Blend

Story Info
Izzie's roommate's obsession expands everyone's horizons.
9.7k words
4.81
23.4k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've tried to write the other installments a little bit standalone with some callbacks to previous entries, but this one follows immediately after Two Sugars: Triple Shot, so you probably need to read that one first. Also the action is still Anal focused but delves a bit more into Group Sex territory.

I appreciate all the comments and feedback I've been getting from this story. Please keep it up.

=============================

Izzie woke up in Charles's bed, but Charles did not have c-cup breasts that pressed into her back, or silky-smooth legs. Anyone's hand would cover her small conical breasts, but when Charles's hand did, it covered more of the skin around them.

The...previous night, Izzie figured out after looking at the clock and seeing a "3"...came rushing back to her. So did the wine she'd drunk. Mostly it was the wine occupying her mind; she was too fogged and tired to figure out the rest of it.

She slid out of bed and into Charles's bathroom, spending a long time on the toilet as her bladder vacated. She was so tired she wiped herself first, completely forgetting about the bidet function on the toilet, and almost stumbled to the sink.

She didn't really register when the warm, soft body pressed in behind her. She gave a quick start when she looked up and saw Syd's face over her shoulder, but she didn't turn or anything. Syd ran her hands down Izzie's back.

"God, your ass, Izzie," Syd whispered.

"What?" Izzie asked. She leaned forward as Syd dropped down so her face was level with Izzie's rear. She worried that Syd had noticed a wound or some sort of issue and wanted to let her check.

Then she felt Syd's face on her ass and realized that wasn't what Syd's tone had meant at all.

When she felt the first kisses on her cheeks, Izzie sort of froze in shock. She didn't move when Syd's hands pulled her cheeks apart either, kneading and squeezing them as she did. Before Izzie got her brain together enough to ask, Syd's tongue came out.

It licked from her taint up past her asshole, then came back down and circled around the crinkled, muscled hole. She sent shivers up Izzie's spine. She couldn't help comparing her to Charles. Where his tongue was direct, probing, insistent, Syd's was lighter and explored her rather than forcing its way in.

She pressed it against the center of her and wriggled it like a frantic fish. Suddenly Izzie's brain registered the gap between now and her last shower.

Izzie started turning and brought her hand up. "Syd, I'm not-"

"Please Izzie," Syd said, her voice tickling the skin around her hole.

Izzie sighed and settled back on the sink.

Syd took her surrender and ran with it. Her tongue went twice as hard at her asshole, now feeling more like Charles's. Despite her hesitation, Izzie couldn't deny it felt good. Then it felt really good as she finally got her tongue through the ring and stimulated nerves. Her tongue swirled around just inside, flattening every crinkle in her skin and pushing her wider.

Then the pressure and the stimulation got to Izzie and she moaned. Syd took that as final permission.

Her lips locked around Izzie's rear entrance and it felt like she tried to suck Izzie's asshole inside out. Her tongue kept working, pushing in deep and thrusting like a small cock. Izzie gave up thinking about it and just rode the waves of pleasure, ones Charles had taught her that Izzie now used to spike her sexual responses.

She enjoyed the attention for a while, then worried. She'd never cum purely from anal stimulation. She or Charles always had to put something in or against her pussy.

As if she'd read Izzie's mind, Syd's fingers suddenly slid up and around her clit. They spread her lips wide, exposing her moist pussy to the open air, and slid past on either side of her button. She rubbed in time with her tongue, back and forth as her tongue went in and out of her ass. Izzie thought it would take her a while since Syd never actually touched her clit, but the sensations coming from her ass made up for it. In no time she was gritting her teeth, hard breaths hissing out between her teeth.

She let out a harsh moan and white-knuckle gripped the sink as her orgasm hit hard. She nearly crushed Syd's tongue as her ass clenched in time with her pussy and her hips twitched against the hard vanity top. Her breath steamed a small spot on the mirror as she tried to catch her breath.

"God that was so hot," Syd said in a stage whisper. Izzie looked at her in the mirror as she stood. Her nearly invisible nipples were hard and she had one hand cupping one as the other was down between her legs. Her eyes were open in excitement and her mouth hung open slightly, her tongue running back and forth on her lips and teeth.

Izzie had no idea how to respond or move on. Fortunately Syd did it for her.

"Head on back to bed. I'm going to clean up," she said.

Izzie walked back to the bed in a daze. She settled in next to Charles, who had rolled onto his stomach without a girl's body to support him. Izzie slid in behind him and put her arm across his back.

As she drifted off she realized she couldn't hear the shower or the sink running. And she thought she heard a moan.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Whether he meant to or not, their date the next night proved Charles was serious about not simply wanting the girls around for sex. Instead of eating in, he took Izzie out to a restaurant that basically took up a whole balcony on a corner of a high-rise in the city. Safety walls and awnings kept the breeze from biting, and it was a warm enough night their food didn't cool off right away. After the excursion, they lay in bed and snuggled, talking about whatever came to mind. It was an oddly relaxing experience for Izzie; they slept, but every so often one of them would wake and snuggle into the other, and they'd talk a bit, then both of them would drift off again.

She didn't mention what had happened in the small hours on Thursday (or Friday, technically) because she wanted to keep it relaxed and she wasn't sure what Charles's reaction would be. She wasn't even sure what her own reaction was.

Unfortunately that night with Charles was the most relaxed she got to be that week. She spent most of Saturday and Sunday fretting over what her next encounter with Syd would be like. She had a harder than usual time pushing it to the back of her mind like she did with most issues, though she wasn't quite sure why.

When Syd came home she was bubbling with energy. She actually jumped into Izzie's arms and then planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"God I had so much fun this week!" she gushed, then jumped off her roommate and rushed over to her dresser.

"Sorry, I'd love to chat with you, but I got invited out with some of the girls in my Calc class," Syd said.

Izzie had to pause and try to imagine what kind of exciting night a bunch of girls in a high-level math class would come up with. "Um, okay," she said lamely as Syd stripped and re-dressed herself so fast Izzie wasn't sure she'd have seen naughty parts even if she'd been looking.

Syd breezed out of the room and Izzie spent the rest of the night catching up on some project work for one of her classes. But she overestimated how much she had left to do and ended up finishing early. She started binging a show instead. She must have drifted off because when Syd came back to the room it woke Izzie up.

"Izzie?" Syd called out and her voice sounded off.

Izzie hopped out of bed and gasped. Syd's hair was disheveled and wet in places, her mascara was all over the place on her eyes, and her skirt and top looked like she'd put them on after they'd been crumpled up in a bag for a while.

"I'm...I drunk...I'm tippy," Syd said, slurring badly. Izzie also noticed she was bent over with one hand on her stomach, and she definitely saw sweat.

"Okay, come on," Izzie said quickly.

She grabbed Syd's arm and led her to the bathroom. Syd only swayed a little but she smelled strongly of a bar; enough cigarette odor that she knew Syd had been near people who smoked at least. She also had the stink of dried beer and breath that could peel paint.

They made it as far as wiping Syd's face down in the sink before she turned and dove for one of the toilets. Izzie got to her by the second heave and held her hair back for the rest of it, then brought the washcloth back for cleanup. Syd sort of fell to the side of the toilet, hugging the bowl, with her legs splayed out carelessly.

Suddenly Izzie went stiff. She'd have thought the custodians just cleaned the stall and she got a whiff of it, but she also saw a very distinctive set of splotches on Syd's black panties.

"Syd...what happened to you? Are you okay?" Izzie asked.

"I...better. Want bed," she slurred, "Time to sleeping."

Izzie helped her to bed. Syd didn't seem upset or bothered, but she was so far gone Izzie doubted she'd remember anything. She was playful as they got her into her pajamas, teasing Izzie by shaking her boobs at her. Izzie ignored her. Syd changed her own bottoms, and Izzie couldn't bring herself to check her roommate's panties. But as she tucked Syd into bed she wondered if she should be taking her to the campus police office.

Her friends would have had her back, Izzie thought.

But as she lay down in her bed again, watching Syd flop over and start snoring, she thought, Unless this was a bunch of naïve girls who wandered into a wolves' den.

The next morning Syd was gone when Izzie woke up. She texted Syd's phone and got a response from her that she'd woken up early and ran out to get some food because she was "stupid hungry and can't wait for the caf."

She hoped to talk to Syd in their dorm room, but when she got back there Syd was in a frenzy.

"Izzie! Thank God. Can you get my red halter out of the third drawer?" she said.

"You have a red halter?" Izzie asked.

"I bought it as a present to myself after my first month with Charles. I was going to wear it out with him one time but he saw a woman wearing one that looked like it and commented he thought they looked kind of silly, so I never bothered.

Pulling it out, Izzie sort of agreed. The halter had fabric that went back around the neck and then spread out like two curtains to go over the boobs. Then the fabric spread out to connect and wrap around to tie at the back, almost like a bikini made of cloth. She guessed you could maybe wear a bra with it but it didn't look designed for one. Since Syd sat in front of her mirror topless and there was no clean bra in sight, Izzie guessed that was her plan.

"Where are you going?" Izzie asked.

"There's a band playing down at the Sevens tonight," Syd explained, naming one of the larger off-campus bars, "And a girl from my Econ class knows one of the members. She asked me to go with her."

"Are you sure you should be going to another bar so soon?" Izzie asked.

"Oh God, I am so sorry about last night," Syd said, jumping up and running over to give Izzie a hug. It was a little awkward for Izzie, who gently hugged back but felt weird with Syd being topless. It seemed silly because they'd been way more intimate just two nights ago, but the vibe was completely different here.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me. I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember you helped," Syd said. Then she gave Izzie another quick peck and went back to finishing her makeup. Fifteen minutes later she was out the door wearing the halter and tight-fitting slacks. As Izzie suspected, she didn't bother with a bra.

Izzie was asleep before Syd got back and she didn't stumble in drunk this time. When she woke, Syd was passed out in her bed, but she looked more put together and neither she nor the hamper reeked of booze. Izzie hoped to talk to her, but she had no idea when Syd had gotten in and she knew her roommate had a presentation that day. She also knew because of that she wouldn't see Syd before she left for her date with Charles.

Izzie couldn't get the image of the soiled panties out of her head. It was way out of character for her roommate. She pulled out her phone and her finger hovered over Charles's contact info.

He's not her father, he's not even her boyfriend. She's his bought companion. She clearly fucked someone and she's supposed to tell him that, but what if she doesn't remember? But if she plans to just not tell him, I'm ratting her out and costing her her job. You're not a fucking rat, Izzie.

She put her phone down. She caught up with some friends after class for dinner at the caf and hangout at a dorm where they watched a movie and compared notes on projects and upcoming finals. When she got back to her dorm, Syd was already in bed, dead to the world.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Are you worried about Sydney?"

Charles dropped that bomb on her halfway through dinner. Izzie tried to deny and avoid it, hoping it was dim enough that he couldn't see her blush, but Charles just watched her mentally scramble, a slight pitying look on his face. Finally Izzie gave up and slouched in her seat.

"I thought I'd kept it from her," Izzie said.

"You did," Charles replied, "I know you well enough by now to recognize some of your moods."

"It's not really my business," Izzie said.

"I don't think that's true. You two are friends. Intimate friends, one might say, and no, I'm not talking about what happened the other night. You aren't simply roommates that tolerate each other and happen to sleep in the same room. I think most people would understand if you were a bit put out."

Charles took a drink and continued, "But unlike you, it literally is my business with Sydney what she's doing at night. Fortunately she's also rather unguarded with me, so she didn't hesitate to fill me in."

"So what's going on?" Izzie pressed.

Charles sighed. "Apparently our little tryst last week opened the floodgates for her. She's decided that she 'wasted' her first two years in college when she's supposed to be...experimenting."

"Shit," Izzie said, "I know a girl who started out with that idea. She dropped out after first semester and has a kid now, except she's not allowed to see them because she isn't out of rehab yet."

"Fortunately she doesn't seem to be interested in drugs. She wants to expand her...sexual horizons," Charles said.

"You didn't see her when she came home Sunday. 'Blitzed' is about what I'd say. I caught a glimpse of her panties. I almost took her to the campus police."

"She told me about that. She's really grateful to you, by the way, as am I. But apparently that night she'd wanted to hook up with a stranger in a bar," Charles explained.

"So what, she's trying to check off her bucket list before she graduates?" Izzie asked.

"Apparently your life philosophy got through to her better than you hoped. She quoted it back to me last night," Charles said.

"What life philosophy?" Izzie asked.

"Something about college being a last hurrah before your life turns into misery and soul-sucking work with no prospects for anything better?" Charles said.

Izzie slumped down again. "That isn't what I meant," Izzie said.

"Isn't it though? You weren't exactly prim and proper about things," Charles said.

"I wasn't hooking up with strangers in bars. Maybe a few parties...okay, at least once a month in my freshman year I'd wake up at someone else's place, but...Syd...she..."

Izzie couldn't think of how to say what she wanted, but Charles rescued her. "Sydney doesn't have your life experience, given her upbringing. I told her as much the other night. She was frankly pretty lucky something didn't happen Monday; she lost track of her friend when they went to hang out with the band. She was lucky the drummer was a decent guy."

"Fuck," Izzie said, leaning forward and putting her face in her hands, "She went to that concert so she could what, front at being a groupie?"

"That's my understanding," Charles said.

"Did you try to talk her out of this?" Izzie asked.

"No," Charles said.

"Why not?" Izzie asked, "She respects you, you could-"

"Why didn't you call me after Sunday?" Charles asked.

"Because I'm not a rat," Izzie said.

"And I'm not her boyfriend," Charles said, "Like we said at the beginning; I have no right to dictate what she does with her personal life, except where it interferes with our arrangement."

"I thought her fucking around actually does interfere with that?" Izzie pointed out.

"Not if she tells me about it, which she did. Yesterday afternoon she went to the health clinic for an STD panel and bought some condoms. She also told me she wants to try something on Saturday. I would need your help for it."

Charles explained the idea. Izzie balked at it. Then Charles pressed her about why.

"Because I'm not a fucking lesbian, Charles," Izzie said, "I'm not even bi, really. And yes, I kissed Syd and she made me cum but honestly anyone licking my clit in that position could have got me to cum. A fucking dog could have done it, but I'm not into bestiality either."

That killed the conversation and the rest of the date. Charles ended up taking her home at eight thirty, a full hour and a half earlier than they stayed out on average. Charles apologized for upsetting her.

"It's fine," Izzie said, "It's probably that time of the month or something."

"Izzie," Charles said, concerned, "Don't invalidate your feelings or your desires like that. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. Just be honest with yourself about why. I think you are being honest with yourself in this. There's nothing wrong with that."

Izzie sighed and gave Charles a hug in the car, settling back into him a bit. Sometimes it annoyed her how he could put out these pearls of wisdom even when they disagreed.

Izzie expected dinner with the three of them the next night to be awkward, but Syd was riding her emotional high from her week of "experiences."

"It's like...so freeing! I've been keeping myself from doing all of these things and just not doing that...it's such a rush, I can't even describe it!" she gushed to both of them. She'd barely touched her chicken cacciatore since it arrived because she'd been talking so much, using hundreds of words trying to articulate her feelings and experiences. Izzie looked at Charles and saw a bemused expression on his face; she guess he knew the feelings she was trying to describe.

"Oh damn, I drank too much," Syd interrupted herself, "I'll be right back."

Charles and Izzie just sat for a minute, reveling in the silence, in Izzie's case. She felt a little bitter and couldn't narrow down why. Charles, somehow, knew her better than she did herself.

"Don't be upset that other people's lives are shooting ahead of you. It will happen. A lot. It happens to me. Enjoy it with them if you can," he said.

"You trying to tell me I should agree to the request again?" Izzie said.

"Not at all," Charles said, "I didn't mean enjoy it literally with them, unless you want to. But at least try to share in your friend's excitement."

Izzie did try, and she found herself a little caught up in Izzie's mood by the end of the evening. So much so that when they got back to the dorm Syd had picked up on Izzie's openness and started sharing details she hadn't brought up with Charles.

"That was really what I was after, you know; a big one. God did Dan deliver. Too well. It was kind of cute because he was a bit shy, and I'll admit it scared me a bit. I couldn't get my hand around it, and no way it fit in my mouth. I could only take half of him inside of me but oh god the feeling! I didn't have to worry about him hitting the right spot because he was just big enough to hit every spot."

Izzie found herself giggling at Syd's story; it sounded like she was still overawed by the size of this Dan's member, and she wouldn't get over it for a while.