Two Sugars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was about 45 minutes, moving away from the college and the city surrounding it into more of a suburban area, though one with a lot of trees and wide lawns that almost made it look rural. They pulled up to a house that seemed a bit out of place with the environment. From her perspective Izzie thought the house was shaped like an "L" and looked like it was up on stilts to keep the main building off the ground. Most of the walls were white, and what wasn't white was glass or steel. The bottom floor seemed to be all glass, in fact; she could see inside to a small living room type setup with a couple of futons and lounge chairs that looked like they could be pulled out next to the in-ground pool settled in the corner made by the house. The car pulled into a driveway that ran on the opposite side, ending in a garage that was connected to the house, but not the glass part of the bottom floor.

Syd got out and Izzie followed her after a moment. Syd thanked the driver and then Izzie stopped in a bit of panic when the car pulled away. Syd came over to her.

"It's okay. We're not stuck here. You can leave any time," she said.

"No, no, I'm fine," Izzie said, forcibly calming herself again.

Syd walked over to a set of double doors in the glass and punched in a code on the keypad. A loud "thunk" sounded and then she pulled the door open for Izzie to enter. Then she followed Syd to one of the staircases leading up.

Inside the white, glass, and metal theme continued, though wood was added to the mix with some of the furniture, and black for some of the appliances and the kitchen countertops.

"Charles?" Syd called out.

"Ahh welcome my beautiful Sydney."

Izzie turned toward the voice. It was deep and almost overdone, like an old radio announcer, and Izzie found it oddly attractive. The owner of the voice was a tall man in slacks and a button-down shirt with a light sweater over it. It should have looked like the outfit of an old grandpa, but the man wearing them only had lines on his face, not wrinkles, a full head of hair (though it was greying), and he walked confidently upright, not hunched over or hesitant. Despite that he had kind eyes and a warm smile, something the lines suggested was common for him.

Syd stepped forward with a smile and he grasped her hands, pulling her close and planting a kiss on her cheek. Then he turned to Izzie.

"And you must be Izzie. Am I right in guessing that's short for Isabella?" he asked.

"Yes," Izzie said with a blush. The way he'd said it he put a slight roll on the 'l's at the end of her name, but not the same way her abuela did with her accent. The way he said it got a definite reaction out of her.

"Would you be upset if I called you that instead?" he asked, "I find the quick nicknames everyone prefers to be harsh. I like to take my time, especially when it's more pleasant to do so, and 'Isabella' sounds so much better to me."

"That's...fine," Izzie said, thinking that it sounded more than okay to her too. She glanced at Syd (or should she say Sydney?) and her roommate had a slightly smug expression on.

"Would like a quick tour of the house?" he asked.

"That would be great," Izzie agreed.

He took her around the main floor. It was mostly open plan, with no distinction between the kitchen, living room, or dining room except for the furniture present on the floors. A few walls provided some barriers, but there were no real doors or anything blocking off most of the rooms. Then a hallway led to a bathroom she thought was bigger than their dorm, as well as a library and a home office of sorts. She paused in the library at a framed, painted picture of a young man hung on the wall. He looked about her age, and the resemblance to Charles was unmistakable.

"Your son?" Izzie asked.

"Yes, only child of my first wife. Just about the only good thing to come out of that marriage," Charles said.

"First wife?" Izzie asked.

"Izzie," Syd said warningly.

"It's fine, Sydney my dear," Charles said, "Yes, my first wife was with me for ten years. Young Lucas showed up after the first year. I admit I may have been working too hard in those days, but I wanted to make sure they wanted for nothing. Maybe it would have worked out if we'd talked, but she wanted to sleep with her personal trainer instead. And then the foreman of the construction crew putting an addition on the old house."

Izzie winced and glanced over to see an "I told you so" look on Syd's face she wasn't sure was warranted.

"I tried again after Lucas turned fifteen. He'd come under my custody by then as his mother wasn't able to hold a job very well and had taken to bouncing from boyfriend to boyfriend, some of them rather sketchy. He was actually the one that said I should try again. Of course he'd just got his first girlfriend and couldn't understand why I wouldn't be chasing after girls when I could afford to do things like take them out on dates, with my own car, and even have privacy to do dirty things to them."

Izzie couldn't help but giggle as Charles told the last parts in a mock whisper imitating the attitude of sex-curious and naïve boys.

"Priscilla was definitely a bit of a wildcat in bed. By then I was successful, and she certainly didn't mind the toys I came with."

Izzie couldn't help raising her eyebrows and giving Charles a teasing look. She was astonished when he noticed and actually blushed.

"Not...um...not what I was talking about," he stammered, "I meant the nice cars and dinners and...well anyway, she got me hooked and had me buying her a ring in only 9 months. Lucas, of course, had been dumped by his first girlfriend by then and was dead set against it, convinced the entire gender was nothing but conniving backstabbers out to make men miserable."

There was a significant pause then and in a low voice Charles said, "Maybe I should have listened to him."

"Her too?" Izzie asked.

Charles shrugged. "The first problem was that she wasn't particularly kind to Lucas after we married. They'd been cordial before, but as soon as the reception was over, it seemed, she turned on him. Still, I stuck it out for three years. Then she got pregnant. I'd told her I wouldn't mind another child; I was in my late thirties then. I helped her through it just like I had for Lucas's mom, and was there for the delivery. The only other time I can remember hearing a whole medical staff go quiet at once was when a patient unexpectantly died."

"You lost the baby?" Izzie asked.

"The baby was half black. Priscilla's family is from Poland, Sweden, and Germany," Charles explained, "That was literally the last time I saw her. She had her lawyer handle the divorce through trading papers. It was only after it was done that Lucas confessed to me part of the reason they fought so much is because Priscilla had called him during her bachelorette party and asked him to come pick her up, then spent the ride home trying to get into his pants and go to a hotel room."

"I'm...I'm sorry," Izzie said after a while, not really sure what to say.

Charles shrugged. "It happens. But perhaps you can see why I opted for the arrangement I have with my dear Sydney here."

At that he moved over and slid a hand around Syd, who leaned into him, then jumped a bit as he clearly goosed her ass. She playfully slapped his shoulder, then accepted a kiss from him. This one was a little more intense than his greeting had been, but not a blatant makeout session either. Izzie found herself mesmerized by the display anyway, especially as Charles's hand never left Syd's ass, and actually began kneading it a little as the kiss lingered.

He pulled away though and walked back over to Izzie. For a weird moment Izzie thought he was about to try kissing her, too, but he merely said, "I did want to discuss expectations here. As you know there is a business element to my relationship with Sydney, though I don't like to focus on that if I can help it. My point is, you can hang around as long as you like, but I am going to want her to myself at times. Honestly I don't mind you hanging around, but if you interfere or start trying to actively undermine me I will ask you to leave."

His voice and tone were still pleasant, but Izzie could tell from his expression he was dead serious.

"I..I think I'm okay. If you tell me to go off somewhere I get it," Izzie said, "I'll probably head back in an hour anyway."

"You can, but I would love for you to stay for dinner," Charles said, "Bartolo is a wonderful cook and I so rarely get to share his creations with anyone else. And, if I may be blunt, you would be improving my view of anything going on."

He let that comment linger and after giving Syd another quick kiss he disappeared into his office.

"Come on; I'll show you the game room," Syd said.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The game room was stuck in one of the corners where it could overlook the pool. It also had a small deck outside with a stairway down there. Izzie was a little freaked out at first because the last two feet of the floor on the pool side were transparent so it was easier to see. Syd assured her it wouldn't crack.

The game room itself would have qualified for a man cave except for it being on the second floor with all the windows. It had a flatscreen that looked taller than she was and definitely wider. The largest sectional sofa she'd ever seen formed a "C" around it, and she saw various game consoles and their controllers tucked on a shelf beneath it. On the next wall over there was a full bar with shelves of drinks on par with any restaurant's layout. In the middle of the room was a pool table, a generic round table with 8 chairs, and one of those stand-up shuffleboard tables.

"I think Charles said there are tops somewhere you can put on the pool table and turn it into a ping-pong table, but I've never seen that," Syd said, "You want a drink?"

"Um," Izzie paused but Syd rolled her eyes.

"Charles doesn't care. And no, this is not me pregaming so I can face what happens later. I genuinely like Charles. When we go on dates I'm usually sober. I mean, I have to be; I can't order wine at a restaurant, can I?"

"Even if you're there with him?" Izzie challenged as she accepted the wine Syd poured.

"He's well off but he's not, like, 'fuck you' rich. He has to make reservations and wait for tables just like most people. Except the restaurants we go to aren't where most people go," Syd admitted, "Come on, let's shoot some pool.

Neither girl was a shark, but both of them knew the rules for 8-ball and had at least played a few times. Very few. The girls ended up giggling over the easy shots they missed and celebrating every sunk ball like the winning shot in a tournament.

At one point Charles came in and poured himself a drink, then paused to watch them. Syd took her time with her next shot and sunk it, and then lined up another one, always facing away from Charles. She also wiggled and posed herself a bit when she bent to shoot. After Charles left, Izzie raised an eyebrow at her. Syd shrugged.

"Charles is a bit of an ass man," she said.

The girls put away three hours or so in the room between the tables and the gaming systems, then Charles invited them to eat. Bartolo looked Latino and conversed with Charles in Spanish. The food was some sort of casserole, Izzie thought, but it tasted divine. It stayed together on her fork but seemed to melt in her mouth and the flavors were amazing. She complimented him probably too much when he appeared. She was a little disappointed about the lack of dessert, but then she saw a glance between Syd and Charles and realized dessert was probably something very different.

They'd had another glass of wine with dinner, but the mood shift sobered her up. When Charles walked away, Syd came over to her.

"Time for me to leave?" she asked.

"Well...you don't have to, but if you stay you're going to see some things. Charles is still pretty active. Half the time when we're together we aren't in bed."

Izzie stood thinking and was ready to ask for an Uber when Syd added, "I'd like it if you stayed."

"Why?" Izzie asked bluntly. She almost took it back but Syd was already answering.

"Because I like hanging out with you. And Charles and I both think you're hot."

Izzie's mouth dropped open and Syd blushed.

"Shit, I may have had too much wine. Look, I told you before, you're pretty. I'm not coming on to you. But having you around would be a thrill for Charles, and I want you to really understand what's happening here, and that I'm not...you know...forcing myself to do anything. I'm not making any fucking sense but would you stay? Please?"

"Sure," Izzie said. She didn't think she'd be able to unpack all that without a lot more time, but her hesitancy about staying got muted in the face of Syd's pleading.

Syd came forward and hugged her hard. "Thank you so much, I know it'll be fun," she said. She pulled back and then looked at Izzie with a suddenly mischievous smile.

"You want to go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring a suit," Izzie reminded her.

"Neither did I," Syd replied.

Izzie felt her heart leap into her throat. She felt scared and excited at the same time.

"He-"

"Charles will be around," Syd said.

It was a warning and a dare. Izzie blew out a breath.

"Fuck it," she said and ran for the game room with a nervous giggle.

Izzie stripped off her clothes as fast as she could and jumped in the water. She got a bit of a shock but it was more from the wetness than the cold; the pool must have been heated. She heard another splash and saw Syd surfacing behind her with a wide grin.

Izzie hadn't been skinny dipping since she was a kid and being naked was only bad because her mom told her it was. Whether it was the taboo nature of what was going on, the wine, or both, the whole experience was very sensual. The water passing over areas she usually kept covered stimulated her in ways she didn't expect. She wasn't going to get off swimming naked, but the water seemed to provide a never-ending caress of her sensitive bits.

As they dove and frolicked in the water, Izzie found herself swimming behind Syd and she had to stop. Syd was as naked as she, but there was an unmistakable flash of something not skin-colored as Izzie looked. They surfaced and Izzie said, "Syd, something you want to tell me?"

"What?" Syd asked innocently. Izzie just fixed her with a pointed stare until she saw her roommate blush a bit, then shrug with a smile.

"So when you said he was an ass man...?" Izzie prompted.

Sydney just shrugged and winked, still smiling.

It was another sobering moment for Izzie, but it didn't stop her enjoying the water.

As promised, Charles did join them, though he didn't get in the water. He came out of the house with a glass in his hand, amber liquor filling the bottom quarter, and a deep maroon robe with silk, or at least silk-like, trimming on the edges. He sat in one of the lounge chairs near the inner corner of the pool and simply watched the girls swim and frolic. Izzie worried at first about how much Charles could see, but soon she stopped thinking about it.

She was a little surprised when she felt Syd's arms around her and the press of the girl's breasts against her back. They'd mostly avoided touching each other for their swim. Combined with the water's effect on her, the touch was oddly stimulating.

"I'm getting out of the water for a little bit," she whispered in Izzie's ear, "you can keep swimming. But you might think about coming out too."

Izzie barely moved when Syd swam away. Her eyes locked on her roommate as she swam to the stairs near Charles. She rose from the water slowly, water sluicing off her curves. She walked up the stairs like a Bond girl emerging from the water, except no Bond movie had ever dared show as much skin as Syd was. Nor would they have showed the little blue jewel visible between Syd's ass cheeks

She glanced over at Charles and saw a slight smile on his face, but it was matched by an eager hunger in his eyes.

Syd slowly sauntered over to him. She gathered her hair up in her hands and wrung it out, as she walked, which had the side effect of lifting and pushing her boobs out, her upward tilting nipples poking out even more. Then she let her hair go and shook her head, spreading the dark tresses out around her.

She got to Charles's lounger and immediately crawled onto it from the bottom. From Izzie's perspective, she could see everything; Syd's ass had spread a bit, exposing the jewel even more, and her pussy lips poked back through her thighs. Syd shaved completely. Charles, meanwhile, watched as she trailed her breasts on his legs, her heart-shaped ass poking in the air over her head.

Charles pulled his robe open, exposing his nude body and his hardening cock. Izzie drifted over to the side of the pool for a better look. Charles was in decent shape for his age. A little paunch around his stomach and no cut muscles, but she saw hints of muscles on his arms and legs. His chest and stomach were covered with silver hair as were his legs. Syd settled herself on top of him, trapping his cock against his stomach as she flattened her body against him and kissed him.

His hands cupped her ass immediately as they devoured each other's mouths. Izzie saw his hands dig into the soft flesh and squeeze her cheeks together, the jewel between them dancing around. Syd wriggled her body on top of him and Izzie could only imagine how it felt with her rubbing her breasts against his hairy chest.

Soon enough their makeout session ended and Syd slid back down his body. Izzie couldn't take her eyes off her roommate's sex, now swollen with arousal and seeming wetter than when she'd gotten out of the pool. She was sure it had been grinding against Charles's cock and she wondered if some of the moisture down there was his precum. She stopped with her thighs on his knees and shifted back and forth a bit. Izzie could see her breasts sitting near his hips and she bet his shaft was nestled between her C-cups. He groaned at the sensation and she saw his hips twitch a bit.

A tit fuck wasn't the order of the day, however. Syd slid down farther until his cock popped up in front of her. It didn't seem massive from Izzie's perspective, but it was big enough to get the job done, she guessed. Syd licked up the underside while cradling it in her hand. Her other hand disappeared between his legs and Izzie wondered if she was fondling his balls. Or maybe even playing with his ass the way he clearly intended to play with hers.

After several licks and some kisses to the head, Syd's mouth opened and she inhaled him. At first her mouth only covered the head and stopped just below the edge, but then she bobbed up and down, sliding slightly farther each time.

Izzie noticed her arm getting tired. That was when she realized she was holding herself up by one arm, and the other had drifted between her legs. She pulled it away, ashamed, but then she wondered why. She was watching live, in-person porn. Was this all that different from when she masturbated to the thought of Syd getting fucked the other day.

You know it is, some part of her mind prodded. She was forced to agree. Syd had been in lingerie in her dream; she didn't have a full view of her dripping, bald pussy or her large, swinging breasts.

She got another shock when she saw Charles looking at her. His eyes were half open, obviously enjoying Syd's attention. He didn't seem angry; she wasn't quite sure what his look was.

"Do you want a closer look?" he asked.

Izzie paused. Obviously his question wasn't just for her benefit. He'd get an up-close look at her naked body while getting a blowjob.

Would it really matter, though?

She pushed herself up, not bothering with the stairs. Her smaller breasts got framed between her arms as she brought a knee up and hauled herself out of the pool, spreading her legs nice and wide for balance and probably giving Charles a clear view of her pussy. She hadn't shaved in a while so her bush was definitely covering some things, but she hadn't been letting it run wild for years either.