Two Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around one-thirty in the morning, I felt the zipper on my sleeping bag being opened and Amanda got in; she was actually shivering. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, and dragged her sleeping bag over the top of mine. Things got interesting. She was dressed just like I was, T-shirt and shorts. 'Little Stevie' was not so little anymore! Amanda snuggled up to me, and she couldn't help but feel 'Little Stevie.' Amanda rolled over, so her lips were against my neck, one hand was on my chest and her leg was over my groin.

After about fifteen minutes, I rolled over on top of her. Our lips found each other's, and I began to caress her perfect B-cup breasts through her T-shirt with one hand. The other hand found the elastic of her shorts and then her panties, and slid into them. As I slipped my hand further into her panties, I found a bare pussy.

She softly said, "I shaved down there, do you like it?"

I whispered, "Hmm-mm!" as I pulled her T-shirt off. My lips went straight to her breasts. My tongue circumnavigated her areolae and flicked her nipples. She pulled off my T-shirt, we both slid our shorts and underwear off. She captured my cock. I explored the depth of her pussy with two fingers. Our breathing became short and quick.

Amanda said she was not on the pill, but she really wanted to have me inside her. I told her, "Hold that thought." I reached into my backpack and pulled out a foil packet.

Amanda looked at me with a grin. "You must have been a Boy Scout, always prepared." I looked at her with a big smile. I entered her slowly inch by inch; feeling her pussy close around on my cock, it was out of this world. I picked up speed, our lovemaking was hot and steamy. Amanda came three, maybe four, times before I came. I threw the condom out the flap of the tent. After a respite, Amanda began exploring my body, my cock took that as a wake up call, and I opened up another little foil friend. We made love again, but this time, softly and gently, and lasted for what seemed like hours.

In the morning, we got up, and I discovered a 'men's bush', the bush next to Amanda's. We straightened the campsite up, made the tent look like two people had slept in their own bags with a camp stool between them; yes, I disposed of both condoms. We left the flaps open to air out.

Our Hikes

We went for a hike. We stopped at some overlooks, the view was breathtaking. We were high above the Sulfur Springs Valley, a view of Dos Cabezas Mountains and in the distance, the Dragoon Mountains, home of Cochise's Stronghold. Amanda and I stood, we kissed and held each other, again for what seemed like hours. We returned to camp at about noon and prepared lunch, cheeseburgers and the fixins.

The NOK is everywhere

We sat resting in some chaise chairs from our hike and any sleep we lost the night before, when we heard kids' voices.

"Hey, is that Mr. Muir's truck?"

Another said, "It looks like it."

"Oh, Hi Mr. Muir, and you too, Miss Mandy."

We looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. We then heard an adult's voice.

"If it is Mr. Muir, leave him alone," Dotty Clay, a waitress at the bar, spoke like a tired single parent. As she came into view, she stopped and said, "Hi, you two."

We offered all some cheeseburgers. The two Clay boys, one was a seventh grader and the other was in the sixth grade, gobbled their cheeseburgers down. Dotty looked around and said, "This is a nice spot to camp, we are just up for the day," while she nibbled on some awful-looking granola bars. I noticed she momentarily looked in our tent, boy was I glad we cleaned up the tent. After about an hour, they left.

One more time

Later in the afternoon, we hiked back up to the overlook. I brought flashlights for both of us, just in case. We sat, and the air smelled like pine; we saw a deer, a coatimundis, and we spied Mexican Golden eagles doing the high-altitude mating dance. Amanda commented that she had heard that eagles mate while freefalling.

I commented, "That's an old wives' tale. Only Man is stupid enough to try something like that!"

As we leaned against a boulder, I turned to her and wrapped her up in my arms. We began to kiss, deep passionate kisses, my hands felt her pert braless breasts through her T-shirt, with my thumbs and index fingers giving a nice little squeeze to her nipples. She moaned into my mouth. I moved down to her waist, unbuttoned her shorts and eased her zipper down. I was able to slide her shorts down to her ankles, her panties followed.

When leaned forward, it put my face right in her sexual center. I found her clit with my tongue, and began strumming it like a guitar string when I put two fingers in her cunt. She began to moan and breathe faster. Her hands that had been against the boulder, were now on my head urging me to go deeper. I nibbled her clit; she orgasmed immediately. Her hands went back to the boulder to steady herself. There was a smaller, desk-size boulder nearby, I bent her over it and made love to her like our lives depended on it (I think they did). I lost count of her orgasms, but when I said I was about to cum, Amanda turned around and took me in her mouth. I came with rope after rope of my semen.

As we rearranged ourselves, the sun began to set over the Dragoon Mountains. We headed back to camp, and as we returned to camp we thought we saw some thick-billed parrots, (only one of two native parrots in the U.S.).

We cooked dinner, and then we both said, "We need to talk." We began discussing our life. I confessed to her that I loved her more than anybody in my life, past or present.

Amanda began to cry. I thought, what have I done now?

She then threw her arms around me and said she deeply loved me, too.

Amanda asked, "What do you want to do?"

In a smart-mouth way, I said, "Make love until we can't walk."

"No, we did that already," followed by a playful punch in the arm.

"Well, I need to go to Tucson to get a nice ring," I said, thoughtfully.

Amanda added, "We need to get one we can afford after all we are teachers, ya know."

"WE???"

"Yes, from this time on, it is we!!!!!"

Our rules to love by

We again sat in the chaise chairs.

Amanda stated, "Here are my rules for us." I raised my eyebrows. "When it comes to inside the house like decorating, painting, linens, clothes, what the kids wear; that's my domain."

I thought, kids?!

"When it comes to buying a car, fixing the car, repairing things in the house and outside the house, yard work; that's your domain. When it comes to children, we will share the domain, even with discipline."

"Wow! Okay, here are my rules. We never go to bed angry."

Amanda nodded.

"When we fight we must be naked." That got me a punch and a kiss. "But, that is, only until Becky comes to live with us..."

"What did you say!?" Amanda's eyes showed a great interest.

"I meant to say we should adopt Becky," I replied.

"You are serious?"

"Yes, I love her, you love her, and most of all, she loves us."

Amanda said, "Okay, we need to get married soon, then. Okay, take out your phone, look at your calendar."

I stated, "We need to stay away from holidays, family birthdays and anniversaries, friends' birthdays and anniversaries..."

Amanda wondered, "Where will we have it? Here in our town? Tucson? Scottsdale? How many guests? We don't live in much of a hotel Mecca here. Tucson hotels are eighty-five miles away. Up in Scottsdale, we have hotels, Sky Harbor and Gateway airports near. And..."

I said, "I give up. You plan it, and I'll show up."

Amanda proclaimed, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Here we were in the middle of the Chiricahua Mountains, talking about what rules we will have when we get married, and Amanda won her first fight, or argument, or maybe she claimed her domain. Haha.

Meeting the families

The next weekend, we drove up to Scottsdale to my parents home. I had planned to buy the ring Saturday afternoon. When we walked in, we were in shock. Mom went all out with the food and there were people! Mostly, my extended family.

Amanda got to meet little cousins, big cousins, aunts and uncles, Uncle George, a couple of nieces and nephews, and my sister and her husband. Dad had them all park on the next block so we wouldn't see the cars. First thing mom did, she asked to see the ring.

We both embarrassingly said, "We haven't bought it yet. We're going to get it this afternoon, up here in Scottsdale."

Mom said, "Oh good."

We looked at her with a puzzling expression. She had us follow her into the master bedroom, where she reached into the closet and retrieved a very old jewelry box. She opened it up, removed a hidden panel, and pulled a ring out. "This was your grandmother's ring, if you'd like to have it, it is yours."

Amanda began to cry.

Before I could put an arm around her, mom gave her a hug and pulled her in tight, saying, "When Steve was very young, before his grandmother died, she made me promise to only give Steve the ring to use for a 'worthy love.' I believe you are that love."

Boy, did the waterworks start. I reached for a box of Kleenex and gave both women a tissue or two; I don't remember if I needed a tissue. When we walked out to the rest of the family, I got everyone's attention. I gave a general welcome to family, and pointed out my three best friends, Tom, Bill, and Bobby, saying, "Hey, I got a job for you guys."

I then got down on one knee and taking Amanda's hand I asked her again to be my wife. All of a sudden cameras and phones came out; we had more pictures than a grandpa convention.

I asked Tom, Bill and Bobby if they would be in the wedding, one to be best man and the other two groomsmen.

They asked, "Okay, but who gets to be best man?"

I said, "You guys decide."

So they went bowling. High score got to be best man. They did not tell me until the groomsmen started down the aisle. It was Tom, who won the right by striking out in the tenth frame.

Hours later, after everyone had left, Amanda and I went to bed in my old room, dad had taken my old twin bed out, and in its place was a nice queen-size bed.

We got up on Sunday morning to mom fixing us a nice breakfast. She called it her answer to McDonald's Big Breakfast-- you had no line to stand in, no drive-thru window here. It tasted delicious even though it's exactly the same food that was at McDonald's, but mom made it with love, so it always tasted better.

We drove to Tucson, Amanda's folks lived in the Catalina Foothills. Her dad, Frank, was an executive at a leading aerospace company. Her mom, Nancy, was a volunteer in many charities. When we entered the home, we were ushered into the living room. Her dad was sitting in a big, comfy chair; there were two others, so I picked one. Her father cleared his throat. I looked at Amanda and saw her wink at me. Frank started to ask me questions that I thought were none of his fucking business. Amanda turned bright red.

I cleared my throat just like her father had, and said, "Frank, you just met me and you're asking me some personal questions?"

Before he could retort, Nancy came in, and started trying to impress me with all her volunteer work. I looked at Amanda, and she rolled her eyes and mouthed, "Go for it."

"Just so you know, my last name is Muir. I come by it honestly; one of my ancestors was John Muir, that John Muir. I am an honest man. I work hard both in school and during summers. I have asked your daughter to be my wife." I said, looking at Amanda.

In a press secretary-type voice, Amanda added, "We have time for just a few more questions."

Amanda started to snicker and said, "Mom, Dad, Steve isn't like the guys I dated in high school or college. My engagement ring is a family heirloom; Steve's mother had it appraised just last month, and it's worth a little under sixty-thousand dollars.

Steve's uncle is one of the highest earning and rated lawyers in the whole state of Arizona. Maybe you have heard of him, George Richter? Didn't he have something to do with that big lawsuit your company won a couple of years ago?"

Her dad, looking at me, asked, "George is your uncle?"

I whispered, "Shhhh, we don't like to say we are related to a lawyer."

"Wait, is your dad Robert Muir who played baseball at Arizona State? I played against him when I was at the University of Arizona!"

"Yeah. He got picked high in the draft, but had a freak accident and tore his knee all up, just killed his career. He is now CFO for Copper Star Real Estate, they have offices all over the state. Four, just here in Tucson."

Both of Amanda's parents were silent.

Amanda spoke up, "We really have to get going. We both have lesson plans to do. By the way, I think I want the wedding ceremony in Scottsdale. The airports in the Phoenix area offer more flights for our relatives. Mom, you want me to give Steve's mom your cell number, so that she and you can touch base?"

Her mom just grinned bashfully, and said, "Sure."

On our way home, Amanda commented, "That went well. I remember when dad came home after the trial. He said that he hoped they were never on opposite sides with George Richter Esq. He said that he tore the other side apart, he was a skilled, aggressive, and competent lawyer, a real dragon slayer."

"Yep, that's Uncle George."

Both mom and Amanda's mom worked together like they had been friends since childhood.

Nuptials

We talked to Beth Gordon; we first asked her if Becky could be our flower girl. She agreed.

I then said, "What do you think, does Becky want a mommy and daddy? We love her so much..."

Beth started to cry and said, "Just last week, Becky said in her prayers, can Miss Mandy and Mr. Muir be my new Mommy and Daddy?" Out of the mouth of babes.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" We all had tears in our eyes.

I said, "I'll get my uncle on it then ASAP."

To our delight, one of the school fathers was a big IT nut and set up our wedding to be streamed back to our little school. So many wanted to see it, they got the church across the street from the school to pick up the stream also.

When the notes by Mendelssohn started to play, I turned and saw a vision of beauty, five-foot-four (she had heels on), with flowing red hair, on the arm of her father. The rest of the wedding was a blur, until we said our vows; we both remembered them!

When the minister said, "You may now kiss the bride," I actually picked up Amanda, so her feet were off the ground, and her lips were at my lips' level. She grabbed onto my shoulders, and we must have kissed for... both of us say it was an hour, but it really for seventy-eight seconds. Yes, a cousin timed it. I found out later the older Clay brother called out, "Get a tent... I mean a room," during our kiss.

Only the first part of the reception was streamed. You never know what goes on at some of them. At the reception, we had a surprise from Uncle George. He had called in some favors, and handed us the signed foster-adoption papers; in one year, we would be parents of a bouncing six-year-old girl. The whole reception gave us thunderous applause. We told Becky she was now our daughter. She went around telling everybody her new name was Muerer. Hey, give her some time.

We decided beforehand that we would wait for our honeymoon. We changed into comfortable clothes to drive home in. We actually took Becky home with us after the reception. By the time we got back to the 'Ranchette Muir,' Becky was sound asleep after the three-and-a-half-hour drive on I-10. I carried her in.

As I laid her down in her new bed that Amanda's parents bought, she woke up and asked' "Where are we Mr-- I mean, Daddy?"

I hugged her and said, "Your new room."

Becky's eyes flashed open. She started to jump up and down on the bed.

Amanda entered, and in mock-angry-mom voice said, "What is going on here?"

I quickly said in an excited whisper, "QUICK! QUICK! Get under the covers before mommy sees us."

Becky jumped under the covers and started to take her clothes off. She peeked out and said, "Daddy, please get my pajamas and send mommy in here. This is now a girl's room."

I went into our room and got into my sleepwear. Amanda came in about thirty minutes later, and said, "She is asleep," and plopped on the bed and into my arms.

She was quiet, so after a while, I then asked, "Well, Mrs. Muir, what are we going to do now?"

She did not answer because she had fallen asleep! After I got her outer clothes off, she wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled the covers over her. I got back in bed and fell asleep. At about three in the morning, I felt some soft hands touching me almost all over. I rolled on her and found her ready to make love, I did make love with my new wife, neither of us lasted past our orgasms and sleep overtook us again.

The next morning, we missed church so we sat out on the back deck, and Becky found and played in the sandbox I had made for her.

Amanda asked, "Steve, tell me why you always call me Amanda and never Mandy?"

"Well hun, I love the name Amanda and I like to respect you by using it. But if you want, I can sing 'Mandy' if you'd like.

'Oh, Mandy ... Well, you came and you gave without taking ... Oh, Mandy...'

Just then, a dog in the neighborhood howled.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to sing," Amanda pleaded.

A Grandma for all

In the afternoon, we drove over to Beth Gordon's house.

As she opened the door, the three of us shouted, "Here we are, Grandma!"

Beth immediately broke into tears, hugged Becky, and then pulled both of us into the hug. I pulled a parchment-like paper from an envelope I was carrying. The paper was a certificate of honorary grandmotherhood for all children we will ever have, signed by Amanda and myself. More crying. I just got some sand in my eyes.

Teaching your own child

On the first day of school, in late August, the three of us drove to school. By this time, the whole school knew we adopted Becky. When she met her first-grade teacher, it turned out to be Amanda (she had been moved to first-and-second grade). We wanted to surprise Becky, so we didn't tell her. Amanda did not call Becky Gordon during the roll call, but before Becky could say anything, Amanda called Rebecca Muir. Becky was quiet, looked around, and then shouted with a big smile, "Hey, that's me!"

The rest of the class giggled.

One boy asked Becky, "Is Miss... I mean, Mrs. Muir your mom and Mr. Muir your dad?" The whole class kind of looked at Becky, and then Amanda, back again to Becky, and back again to Amanda. Becky pushed her chest out and said proudly, "YES! I am Becky Muerer!" (Okay, Becky, we will work on it.)

Legal mumbo-jumbo

One day, we were talking with Grandma, and she told us Becky's parents had been saving up to get Becky a pony or a small horse. Grandma said, "You have that horse barn, I know Becky wants one so bad. Since I am my son and daughter-in-law's executor, and Becky's trustee for her trust, Becky will get her horse.

"And while we are at it, I am having the trusteeship transferred to you after the life insurance and the lawsuit money are received. The trust is a nice amount, it is Becky's money. Also, the title to Becky's parents' home will be in the trust, and since you will be named as trustees, you can rent it or sell it, just so Becky gets the benefit. Of course, you will get paid as trustees. One other thing, Becky is my only heir so the Bar will become yours when I die; I know you will make it benefit Becky."

I called my uncle. "Uncle George, we need a lawyer. Someone who knows family trusts."

Uncle George chuckled, "What? You strike it rich? What, they opened the mine?"

I replied, "Becky's grandma wants to turn Becky's trust over to us. The trust has a lot of parts to it."