Two Tents in Camping

Story Info
Daddy daughter camping trip.
1.2k words
3.82
84.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camp is supposed to be where you go into the woods and reunite with nature or something. We'd walked into the woods until I began assuming we would walk out until we found a broken-down old building, not a lodge or anything worth our time. Literally just four walls with a floor on stilts. The roof had holes, and it smelled ancient, but that's where we made camp. It was my 18th birthday, and his gift was a camping trip. I'd asked for a new phone.

It was hot, not just fan yourself hot, like sticky sweaty muggy hot. I was desperate to peel all my clothes off and jump in a lake, but I set up the tent while my dad started a fire.

I climbed into the tent, relieved for the first time to not have to worry about bugs, and began pulling my clothes off. The zipper opened and my dad slunk into the tent, it was small but with us both inside it felt like we were breathing each other's air. I scooted to the far corner holding my foolishly discarded clothes against me to cover something.

He turned to me, nodding.

"Smart, let's check for ticks." He began unbuttoning his shirt. I felt my face run red, what did he mean? He pulled his shirt off and dropped it, looking at me expectantly. "I'll go first." He moved towards me; my breathing raced as I stared wide eyed up at him. "Come on." He motioned for me to come to him, to close what little gap remained. I obeyed, he pulled my sweaty shirt from my hands and began looking over my naked body, lifting my arms, tilting my head, he even looked between my toes. I felt wet, but no longer from sweat, a primal moisture. He gave me a pass, no ticks. I wanted to ask him to check again, just in case. Maybe more thorough, but he turned around to pull his pants off.

He was hairy, and under that guise I began dancing my fingers across his skin. Across his chest, down his shoulders, enjoying the contour of his back, up his legs, allowing my fingers to stray a little farther than they aught. I noticed his cock stir, he grabbed my wrists, pulling me away.

"Let's get some food." He began pulling on clean clothes from his bag. I did the same.

We had a meal warmed by the fire, it was satisfying for my grumbling tummy, and then retreated back into the tent. I stripped to my underwear the moment the tent was closed; he kept his back to me.

"Can you check me again? I feel all creepy crawly." I huffed, making a show of itching and squirming. He sighed and turned to me, I came over and sat on his lap, that surprised him.

"I can't-"

"Please?" I moaned, squirming against him. I could feel him stirring beneath me, but he obliged, looking me over as best he could from his view. I moved to sit with my ass against his chest, legs straddling his. "Can you check my back?" I asked, feeling him stir once more.

"This is-"

"It's for ticks daddy." I laughed as if he were being silly. I felt his cock harden beneath me, no more mere twitches, I could feel it now.

"I think that's enough-"

"Please daddy, I need it." I moaned, grinding my hips down on his cock. It hardened further.

"If you keep doing that-"

"Doing what daddy?" I looked over my shoulder at him, all innocence, all purity, all virginity. He growled, a low noise that made me tremble in excitement and grabbed me, pulling my back against his chest, holding me by the throat tightly. I sucked in a breath.

"You know what you're doing." He growled, keeping me firmly in place, I felt his cock pressed against my delighted pussy. He pushed me face down on the tent floor, keeping my ass tightly against him. What I expected to come next was not a heavy-handed spank to my right asscheek. I yelped trying to scramble away from him. He dragged me back, laying three more smacks to my ass. He'd never spanked me before, and he was not gentle, yanking me into a better position for him as he hammered his hand down on my left asscheek over and over, making the pain migrate from cheek to cheek. He pulled my ass up, pulling my panties aside and pressing his nose to my pussy.

"You smell like a whore." He growled, dropping me back down against him. I did smell like a whore; the aroma filled the tent. I heard his pants being undone and sucked in a breath when his cock tapped my ass. It stung but I was desperate for it to fill me, use me. It nestled neatly between my asscheeks, and he spat on it, allowing some of his saliva to land on my tender flesh. He grabbed my hips and began sliding his cock between my asscheeks, gliding through them effortlessly, I didn't want effortlessly. I made a discontented noise, wiggling, and he stopped.

I thought he would reprimand me, but wordlessly, he resumed spanking me. I tried to scramble away again, but he grabbed me and dragged me back until his cock head met my pussy. He paused, and I thought he would resume spanking me, but instead he pulled me back, and his cock popped inside. I moaned, desperate to buck back farther onto him, but he held my hips in place firmly.

"What a little slut." He chuckled, pulling me further onto him, using me like a cock sleeve. He slid me back and forth rather than move his hips, I was just an object, a tool to use for his pleasure. The thought delighted me. But then he pushed me flat down and began hammering his cock into me. I moaned desperately, and he shoved my head down into the cold floor. I felt a knot building in my stomach, coiling, preparing to snap, but then he pulled out.

I wanted to have a temper tantrum, but before I could even make a noise, he flipped me over. He pushed my knees up to my chest, spreading me wide for him, and shoved back in. He held my throat to keep me in place as he hammered in and out of me until I felt a moment from breaking, and then he pulled back out, turning me to my hands and knees, he grabbed my hips, pulling me back onto him. His balls slapped my thighs as he thrust in and out of me, and I could feel his cock swelling, he would cum inside me.

"Please cum in me daddy, please fill me up." I moaned, pushing back to meet his thrusts. He grunted and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me up so he could bite my neck from behind as he came into me. I felt my own orgasm rip through me as he shot rope after rope into my trembling pussy. When he was done, he slid out, pushing me to the floor where I lay dazed, feeling his cum on my inner thighs.

"Clean up the tent." He ordered, pulling clothes on, and exiting without another comment.

"Yes daddy." I purred.