Two Thais and a Viet

Story Info
I experience 3 women in a day.
5.5k words
4.54
10.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers

I finally decided to act on a fantasy of mine that I had pondered about for years—three women in one day at different times. I know many men dream about doing a threesome with two women and I did it once and it was fun but it was just a one-time experience for me because I do like to put all my efforts towards the one I'm with at the moment.

You may have read about my experiences with Katie the "legit" Thai masseuse who was giving me great massages and being my little sex toy because she was looking for a husband. During the time with Katie I had also rekindled a relationship with Tien a hot little Viet that owned a couple nail salons that I would go to for pedicures. Tien was sexy as hell but she was not much of a conversationalist and it was basically a routine—dinner and fucking. So I had two-thirds of the equation set and needed to get busy to find another woman if this was to happen.

This was during the first year of Covid so a few times Katie would come over around 9:30 to 10pm after the spa closed to give me a paid massage and then we would fuck like rabbits. Tien had a ten year old daughter that she liked being home with on week nights to help her with homework so sometimes we would get an early dinner and then a roll in the hay and I would be tossed out around 7:30 before her ex-husband dropped off her daughter. So with these time slots in place I needed an early afternoon or morning woman to find to complete the puzzle.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Katie had to go back to Thailand for a month so I decided it was a good time to hunt. The Thai massage place Katie worked at had a couple cute women but that could never work for obvious reasons but they had six locations in the San Diego area. I called a couple of the locations until I heard a voice that sounded interesting.

I went to one for a massage. While waiting in the front. This one cute woman about forty walked out and asked my name and called out in Thai and another woman came out to greet me. The first gave me a playful dirty look and stuck out her tongue and smiled as I followed the other to my massage room. I wished the other was going to give me the massage—next time I thought but I would need to get her name.

My massage was great and totally legit. As I was paying up front and having a cup of tea the woman that had flirted with me was up front. We exchanged glances a few times and she gave me another playful look and my cock filled. My masseuse said goodbye leaving me up front with her and I casually asked her name.

"I am Cina and nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Cina. My name is Greg."

"By the way I work everyday but Thursdays," she said in a suggestive way.

"Okay. I will keep that in mind, " as I walked towards the door.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

About a week later I made a 90-minute appointment with Cina.

"Hello Greg. Nice of you to make an appointment with me today."

"I try to get a massage once or twice a week. My body gets stiff even with all the stretching I do at the gym."

"Well let's see how we can relax you."

Cina's massage technique was outstanding. I told her I like medium pressure and light stretching and she did what I wanted.

Cina was very cute and was about 5' tall and a little more athletic shaped versus the very slender Katie. She had long hair also and fair skin. Her English was near fluent compared to Katie's. I wondered if her pussy would taste as great as Katie's. Cina also had some breasts from what I could see whereas Katie was almost flat but had the perfect nipples to feed on.

The next two massages with Cina were even better and she spent a lot of time on my butt and thighs and even got close to my butt crack a few times but I decided to wait for the next visit.

Five days later I scheduled my forth massage with Cina and decided to look for any signs that she could be the third part of my fantasy.

Ten minutes into my massage Cina attacked my ass with her hands. She could tell that I enjoyed having my ass massaged. After her third time of almost entering my ass crack I let out a little moan. That must have been the sign Cina was looking for and now every time she moved her hands down my ass she would lightly trace my ass crack upwards. I was in heaven and totally hard. I few times she very lightly grazed my balls almost in a way where she could claim it was a mistake.

This went on for 15 minutes and now I was raising my hips an inch or so. Finally Cina reached between my legs and cupped my balls. Still I made no move and let her tease me. And that's what she did—only teased me. When I flipped over she never made a move for my hard cock. I was a bit disappointed but it was fun. Cina at the end of the massage said something interesting as she was using a hot wet towel on me.

"I do not do that... in the shop," she said with a naughty grin.

Hmmm. I thought to myself as I was getting dressed. She was definitely giving me a hint.

As I was walked up front Cina was waiting for me with a big smile and a cup of tea.

"Cina would you like to get sushi sometime?"

I thought Cina was going to jump over the counter and attack me with her obviously happy response.

"Yes. Yes I would love to. I'm off on Thursdays," she said smiling. "The other nights I work till nine."

So there it was Thursday would be the day. Take Cina out Wednesday night and hopefully have her stay the night and Thursday morning fuck her before she has to leave. Fuck Tien Thursday around 6pm and have Katie come over at 9:30pm to complete the trifecta. It seemed easy to me but then again with all of the moving and breathing parts a lot could go wrong.

I need to make sure to get rest, drink a lot of water and decided not to take any chances and borrowed a couple little blue pills from a buddy who had offered them before. When I told him why he gave me a hi-five and said good luck.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Katie had been using the "WhatsApp" from Thailand a lot and had even sent me a couple pics of her in a bikini and her hot little smooth pussy that I loved to eat and fuck.

After the second date I got Cina to come over and although it started as a massage with her yoga pants on I did get a nice blowjob at the end. I offered to return the favor but she said it was a lady day but next time.

The night after seeing Cina I plowed Tien's pussy twice and we both got off twice. It's interesting I loved tasting her but she preferred full penetration so that's what we mostly did all the time.

In seven days Katie would be home and my cock was hard just thinking about it. Katie was coming home on a Sunday that would allow her a few days to get back on West Coast time.

I also had another little part of fantasy and that was not to wash my cock so the next would get some pussy from the previous when she sucked my shaft but that was just icing on the cake if it could happen.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I was now ready to set my little plan in motion but then Tien was busy so I had to wait until the following week. Tien was going to be the wild card in all of this—she could be a little flaky and was a single mom after all.

The following week rolled around and I made a sushi date with Cina for Wednesday night and suggested she stay the night—she responded with a few happy faces emojis on her text. Tien was up for dinner Thursday. Lastly, Katie enthusiastically agreed to come over after work Thursday.

I was so pumped and hard all day Wednesday. I knew I would need to go only once with Cina Wednesday night to pace myself, keep hydrated and use the pills—once early Thursday morning before Cina woke up and the second one right before dinner with Tien that would hopefully last the night with her and Katie.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

Cina and I agreed that we would meet at my place and then head out for more sushi—that girl loved sushi. During dinner the flirting is off the chart and she had her hand on my thigh most of the night.

I decided to be bold and not ask her what she wanted to do but drove straight to my place. At each stoplight we kissed and she was getting hot. My cock was about to explode.

We got to my house and she quickly made a move towards my stairs. I picked her up and our tongues were active.

"Would you like to take a shower together?" I asked her.

"Yes please." But I also saw her become a little shy when I began taking off her little sundress but that just got my cock harder. She was braless and had hot pink panties on that I slowly pulled off.

When I undressed she was taking peaks at my cock and I could tell she was thinking about its thickness. I couldn't wait to split her open.

"Cina you have a perfect body. I love your little butt," I said as I took her hand and led her to my big walk-in shower.

"You like it? She turned sideways and caressed it and now the shyness was gone. "I love it. So thick. When I was pleasing you the other night I wondered how you would feel inside me."

"I'll go slow."

In the shower we took turns cleaning each other. She also sat on the little bench in the shower and deep throated my cock. She kept my cock fully engulfed and pulled my hips into her without gagging.

After drying off I carried her to the bed. We began kissing and sucking on each other's nipples. Slowly I worked down to that Thai pussy I had waited for—to lick, eat, suck and most importantly lap up every drop of her sex.

"Oh Greg. Yes. Oh my god yessssss. Ohhhhhhhhh. Oh," Cina was purring.

Cina was not especially loud, as with other Thai women, but she sure got wet and it took some effort to keep up with her juicy flow. I pleasured her for about 15 minutes and my chin and lips were soaked. Finally Cina began to buck her hips upwards and her breathing and moans were constant. I looked at her eyes had rolled upwards where all I saw was white.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah." Cina was having multiple orgasms. Her body was trembling and finally she crashed downward on the bed. There was a big wet spot under her ass.

I came up to her and as I speared her pussy with my cock see licked her wetness off my chin in a primal way. My cock stretched her pussy to its limits as I began my thrusts into her warm softness.

"You are so tight Cina. Like a virgin pussy. I love your little Thai pussy. Errrr. Ah, ah. You like white cock don't you?"

"I do. I do. Ahhh."

I kept pumping my solid shaft into Cina. I slowed my movement and pulled my cock almost all the way out and then stabbed her hard. The bed shook each time I did it and Cina grunted with each thrusts. I could tell she was working up another orgasm and after 5 or 6 thrust we both came. My cum added to her wetness and soon the sloshing sound of a pussy and cock could be heard.

I pulled out and fed my dripping shaft to her and Cina licked it clean like the hot little Thai slut I knew she was. When she removed all traces of cum and pussy I laid down next to her. Cina was totally spent and I believed she had 5-6 orgasms and soon she was sleeping. I got up and rinsed off and drank a large bottle of water and had some cut up watermelon to keep hydrated. It was 10pm and I figured I would start my three-woman in a day fantasy at around 7am.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Number 1— Cina's Thai Pussy

The "Big Day" had arrived as I looked at my phone for the time—it was 6:45am and my cock was a little hard but I still took the pill. I watched Cina sleep and her body was so fuckable—beautiful skin with some tan lines, a great little ass of a 18-year old athlete, tight b-cup breasts that looked bigger due to her small size and nipples that became hard when touched. Cina's pussy was smooth and her lips met to conceal her clit and opening—my type of pussy. Her hair was silky and reached almost to her ass when she let it down. Her sexiest feature were her lips—the bottom lip was just full but her upper lip curled slightly upwards and it looked great when see was sucking my cock. I let her sleep longer.

I began to caress her ass and Cina purred. She knew what was coming. My cock was hard and leaking precum. I rolled her over and gave her a tinder kiss—that was the last bit of tenderness—Cina was about to get plowed. I flipped her onto her back and used my knees to spread her legs in an aggressive move. Cina opened her eyes and saw the lust in my eye and she smiled and closed them again. She took my cock and lined me up and I stabbed her in one complete move. I started slow like a train and with each thrust began moving a little stronger. Soon I was pounding her Thai pussy. I was not worried about her pleasure—this was my day!

I grunted with each stab and soon Cina wrapped her legs around me and she put her arms around me—her body was barely on the bed as I kept up my pounding.

"Yes Greg. Yes. Fuck me hard. Cum in me."

After another minute I shot another load of cum into Cina. Once again I pulled out and she licked me clean. As I lay next to her I thought, "One down and two pussies to go". I wanted to fuck her again but I needed to pace myself.

Fortunately Cina realized she had to get up and shower before going to give others a massage while she would be thinking of my cock and the feeling of my cum ooze out of her as she drove off.

Number 2—Tien's Viet Pussy

I had a good eight hours to relax and get ready for Tien. I was a little concerned she may flake on me but it had been a week since we had seen each other and she had told me in a couple texts that she was looking forward to seeing me—that was her way of saying she needed some cock.

After having my ritual big protein shake I did some stretching at the gym and drank 40+ oz. of Gatorade and water. After that I laid in the sun by the gym pool. I could barely conceal my erection at the gym walking around.

Katie sent me a couple of texts from the shop and one even had a pic of her pussy that she had obviously waxed recently. Of all of these women I could tell Katie was playing the long game. She had asked me if I loved her once and she was aching for a true relationship and perhaps marriage with me or some white man. I had never lied to her or misled her but I knew she was going to be sadly disappointed soon as I pushed those thoughts away for now. She confirmed that she would be over around 10pm.

I began thinking of Tien again and my cock twitched a few times. Tien had perhaps the best bikini body I had ever touched. When we went to the beach every man and woman looked at her—for being 44 years old she was flawless and with Covid she was working out like crazy to keep her stress in check. Her nail shops had opened up secretly by papering the front windows and having people come in the back door.

Tien was 5'2" and about 105 lbs of taught muscle. She had narrow hips and a firm ass and with the daily workouts had a nice curve to it. She had soft features and her face was model like. Her hair was about 3" past her shoulders. She was on her second set of breasts and she went bigger this time—I actually like the first ones—lol.

I liked eating her fresh pussy but she preferred to ride me and pound back at me while we did doggie. When I grabbed her hair she went wild. She also loved it when I pulled out and gave her a facial. She always had an orgasm when riding me but never from oral—so unusual compared to 99% of the women I knew.

While relaxing by the gym pool I also ordered a chicken Cesar salad to keep my protein up and to eat light. Finally at 3pm I decided it was time to head home to get ready to see Tien. Not that I had ever used the "blue pill" I decided to pop the second one to make sure my fantasy would not fail due to a soft cock—I was not going to take any chances. At 4pm Tien sent me a text with a big red lip emoji—a good sign.

I arrived at Tien's place a little after 5pm. She looked great dressed in a shoulder less sundress that showed some cleavage—my cock was hard. She greeted me with a passionate kiss that took me by surprise a little.

"Greg I missed you," she said with her patented little sexy smile. Tien was a woman of subtle ways—unless she was riding my cock.

"I missed you too,"

"I know what you really missed she whispered into my ear. I missed it too," Tien purred.

For dinner we went to her favorite Viet restaurant. As usual we got looks when she would serve me first—I considered this foreplay and my cock was full.

As with our normal weekday rendezvous' we headed right back to her place. It was 6:45 and we probably had 45 minutes. Sure enough we headed right to the bedroom and stripped. Tien, at my request, never took her panties off so I could. I loved licking her pussy over her panties and pulling them to the side also while licking her.

"Oh Greg. I missed you last week," she purred while I dined on her wetness. "Quit teasing me. You know what I need."

"Okay, okay. My little Viet princess needs some cock. I just love tasting your sweet pussy."

I kissed my way up to her flat tummy that was beginning to show the signs of a six-pack from her workouts and soon I was feasting on her beautiful Viet nipples. While I did this Tien was pulling my cock towards her opening—she was not wasting any time.

"I really need you in me Greg."

Well so much for any romance but I couldn't complain—my plan was right on schedule and my cock was solid from Tien and I could tell the little blue pill had made me a little harder too.

Tien wrapped her legs around me the tightest she ever had. Next she slapped my ass if to tell me to, "get to big boy, give it all to me".

I decided to give her what she craved—no real romance just a good hard fuck. After a few minutes she pushed me and I knew she wanted to ride me.

"Oh Greg you have the perfect cock. I love the head of it. Ahhh yes I love it."

I had thought more than once the top reasons Tien liked me was that I didn't put demands on her and my cock.

"Baby I love it that you need my cock in your little pussy. You are a great fuck. Your pussy is so warm and feels like velvet." Tien did have a great pussy to fuck—probably the warmest I ever experienced. "Turn around and lets fuck doggie."

I pumped away at Tien and pulled her shoulders towards me as she pushed back at me. I slowed up so not to cum too fast. I ran my hands over her back and firm ass as she purred and said, "Fuck me, fuck me." I really began to bang her from behind.

I pulled out and got on my back because I knew Tien loved to finish while riding me. She immediately mounted me and started to put on her typical hot show—while riding me she would run her hands through her beautiful hair, arch her back and squeeze her breasts.

"Yes, yes. You know what I love," as she rode me.

"Fuck me baby. Ride my cock. Cum on me."

"Ahhhhh, ah, ah. Yes. I need this cock."

Tien had her typical long drawn out orgasm that usually contained 15-20 groans and just as she got off a noticeable flow of pussy juices. She leaned forward on her hands panting like a whore. She gave me a long tongued kiss.

"Oh Greg. Thank you. How I love this. My god I think I'm addicted to your cock."

"I'm glad you are addicted to it. You look great riding me. It is so hot watching you fuck me."

As usual Tien became a little quiet and closed her eyes. I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower but did not get in—I wanted to leave Tien's pussy on my cock for Katie to taste later—if she could.

When I came out Tien ran past me into the shower but just used the long nozzle to rinse her pussy out. As she did it she looked at me with a sexy gaze. We both got dressed and after a couple of kisses I was out the door. Two pussies down and one to go, I thought as I drove home drinking more water.

Number 3—Katie's Thai Pussy

kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers
12