Two Thighs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see so far?" Aiko teased Stan.

"Oh yes," he panted." He was almost drooling.

"Please play with them," she told Stan.

Stan glanced toward Gerald, a sign of his residual nervousness about making advances on Aiko while her watchful husband was present."

Gerald nodded his approval.

"Go ahead," she said. "Play with them, please."

Stan parted her blouse to fully expose both feminine mounds. Seeing the hunger in his eyes, she asked, "Please suck them," she said loudly enough for their spouses and her friends to hear. "My husband wants you to suck on them. Our friends want to see you do it. I want you to suck on them. Make me feel good," she said with a tone of increasing lust in her voice.

That invitation was impossible for Stan to turn down. He took a breast and sucked on it. The nipple hardened in his mouth. Aiko's response encouraged Stan to continue. He switched to the other nipple. He switched back and forth between them as if he could not get enough of either of them. Sometimes he tried to suck an entire breast in his mouth even though they were too large for that. Other times he concentrated on stimulating her hard nipples, almost wishing he could extract milk from them.

'He's very skilful,' Aiko thought. She moaned holding Stan's head to her breast as if trying to feed him. She even pushed her tit into his mouth to encourage him to suck harder.

The sight of Aiko allowing this stranger to feast on her breasts transfixed and excited both Nora and Ryan. Nora felt her own nipples start to harden in empathy with Aiko. She wished someone was sucking on her full fleshy mounds too. Ryan's cock stiffened. He imagined what it must be like to have his mouth on her mango-shaped female fruits.

Meanwhile, Linda and Gerald watched their spouses in the dance become increasingly worked up. Of course, they weren't the only ones.

After several minutes, Gerald finally noticed that there were mattresses spread out in various locations around the room. Couples having sex already occupied some of them. Nora and Ryan had noticed the activity on the mattresses as well, but they were still focussed on Aiko and the man who would be her lover.

Stan paid no attention to the four sets of eyes focussed again on him and Aiko. He had one objective, and one objective only. He wanted to see and feel more of Aiko, and if all went well, plunge into her hot, wet depths with his aching phallus. He was about to urge her to accompany him to an available mattress when he suddenly stopped, seeming to change his mind.

"I don't think he wants to make the same mistake again by pushing too hard," Linda told Gerald.

"Good, let them get worked up even more. It will make their release even better and more delicious."

Linda laughed. "You're cruel."

Whatever doubts Stan may have had seemed to vanish after a quick glance to Gerald and Linda. Seeing no objections from either of them, he led a willing Aiko to a mattress. Stan indicated to Aiko to get down on her knees. She kicked off her shoes and complied. He did likewise, facing her. Stan started to knead her breasts for a few more moments. Then he let his hands explore other parts of her body. He allowed his arms to wander down and around every curve of her exposed upper body. When he slipped his fingers under the waistband of her skirt, he discovered that she wore no panties.

"Oh god," he thought, 'my dream is about to come true.'

"Take them off," Aiko urged.

Stan undid the waistband to Aiko's skirt and pulled them down to her knees. Aiko lifted one knee and then the other so that he could to remove the skirt all the way down her legs. He then tossed it to the side. She was now completely nude. She resumed her position on her knees in front of Stan.

Stan looked as if he was about to pounce on her. He was almost crazy with desire.

"Massage her butt cheeks," Gerald called out. "She likes that."

Stan obeyed willingly. With both hands, he stroked her ass lovingly. He moved closer to her until they were chest to chest. At the same time, he lowered his lips to her neck and nibbled on it. He was careful leave no marks. He savoured her clean natural scent. She wore no perfume.

Aiko enjoyed his attention and his passion. Having become a swinger, she was now much more open to intimate physical contact with other men than she was when she first entered the lifestyle. She knew how eager he was. He was making a mighty effort to keep himself under control while pleasing her. She lifted her head off his chest to look at him.

Noticing the movement, he stopped, and without thinking, began to kiss her deeply. Aiko reciprocated. She gave him as good as she got.

'Oh wow, this man is actually a really good kisser,' Aiko thought as a tingly feeling rolled through her body. 'He's making me feel so hot and wet. And to think he turned me off last time we were here!' She recognized that her attitude had evolved and that she was more receptive than she used to be.

Her hands began to explore his body but eventually they focussed on his rock-hard love muscle into her hands. She felt a growing need to have him inside her, to give him his relief in return for her own.

Gerald was not much into voyeurism but, this time, he wanted to watch for a little while first. As the foreplay between Aiko and Stan became more passionate, he looked around to find a more comfortable spot. He saw a large leather-covered armchair near the bar. Its large armrests and low plush back were perfect for what he had in mind.

He turned to Linda. "You still want to watch?"

"No, I'd rather have sex with you," she replied pointedly.

He kissed her. "Oh, don't you worry about that," he said smiling. "Trust me. I'm looking forward to it too, but I want our shy friends to watch," and added, 'if you don't mind."

Linda laughed. "No, I don't mind at all. That is what you have to expect in a night like this."

"Just give me a minute."

Gerald returned to the table where Nora and Ryan were sitting. "We're going to be occupied for a while," he said. "We're staying in this room so that you can watch us if you want. If we don't see you when we leave, we'll assume you've gone home. If you decide that swinging is not for you, let's agree to still be friends. Okay?"

They nodded in agreement. Gerald, however, was fairly certain that they were far too curious to leave.

Gerald went back to Linda. "I told them they're on their own now." He smiled. "I want the four of us to be next to each other so that they can see us. I think they'll stay and watch. She'll probably watch us while her husband watches your husband enjoy himself with my wife."

Linda nodded her agreement. She gently interrupted the couple making out on the mattress. The amorous couple on the mattress looked up to see that Gerald was standing next to her.

"Let's go over there," Gerald suggested, pointing his finger at the empty armchair.

Aiko and Stan stopped kissing and groping, picked up their clothes and followed Linda and Gerald to the designated spot.

Linda quickly told Stan what Gerald had in mind. Stan smiled the biggest smile of his life. He was more than happy to indulge Gerald's request because his reward would be the fulfilment of his long-held fantasy of having sex with a beautiful Oriental woman.

When they reached the armchair, Gerald told Aiko to sit down on the front part of the armchair and lie back. She did as he asked. Because she was so short, she was practically reclining in the armchair.

"Spread your legs," Gerald suggested. "Let Stan to see what he's been missing since the first time we were here."

As Aiko obliged them, the other three were able to see more of Aiko's smooth, creamy white thighs, which seemed to act like guiderails leading to the centre of her sexual being.

As Aiko spread her legs farther apart, her trimmed pussy came into view. Thanks to the attention Stan had already paid to her but also in anticipation of the thrills to come, her labia were clearly swollen and glistened with vaginal juices. It excited her to have three sets of eyes staring at her unabashed nakedness.

* * *

Because people were walking back and forth, occasionally blocking their view of what was going in the armchair, Nora and Ryan moved in closer to watch the two couples swing. For the first time in their lives, they saw a woman expose her genitalia in public! And this woman was their neighbour and friend! The effect on both of them was electric.

Nora felt moisture develop between her legs. She could not imagine doing something like that. Yet it thrilled her! She imagined what it must be like to be in Aiko's place. The more she thought about it the wetter she became.

Nora turned to look at her husband. His eyes seemed glued to Aiko's thighs and vulva. It was Ryan's first full-on view of her pussy. He was gently stroking his cock through his pants and looked as if he were not even aware of what he was doing.

The four experienced swingers, however, were no longer paying any attention to the two novices watching them.

Stan was in absolute awe of Aiko. Her legs were spread and her pussy now completely exposed to him. At first his mouth went dry. Then it began to water at the thought of eating her sweet pie. 'All it will needed is cream', he thought, 'my cream.'

Gerald smiled. He knew that Stan's self-control was shredding by the second. Aiko had a strong sexual aura about her and Stan was falling in to it. Even Linda's eyes glinted as she gazed at Aiko's open wantonness. It hinted at her interest in Aiko.

"You want to taste? Gerald said to Stan in invitation.

"Oh hell, yes!" Stan answered.

Stan got down on his knees between Aiko's legs. He covered her pussy with his mouth as if he were going to swallow it whole. His tongue licked the contours of her sweet centre. He lapped up her offerings, sucking, and slurping and swallowing whatever spilled from vagina. He made sounds that demonstrated to anyone who might be listening that he was enjoying his task. The avidity of the attention that he paid to her most intimate parts spoke to his eagerness and his devotion. The more he worked on Aiko the more vaginal juices she released for him to savour and swallow.

Gerald saw that his wife was enjoying Stan's oral ministrations. Although there were times when she preferred gentle, tender lovemaking, there was also times, like now, when she wanted her lover to be aggressive and enthusiastic.

Gerald stepped toward the side of the armchair to have a closer look. Aiko's eyes were closed. She was panting harder as her new lover worshipped at the fleshy gates that had brought their babies into the world.

Gerald leaned over and kissed his wife passionately. Aiko knew her husband's kissing techniques well enough to realize who was kissing her.

"I love you too, babe," he told her.

She opened her eyes, smiled and returned the kiss with equal passion. "I love you too," she whispered.

Meanwhile Stan continued his ardent exploration of Aiko's nether opening. Bolts of erotic energy shot through her body as one set of male lips offered her love while the other offered her lust.

Suddenly, Aiko's body convulsed in orgasm. She squirted into Stan's mouth. He avidly swallowed all of it.

Stan was still a little worried about Gerald. His lust-filled eyes looked at Gerald as if to ask, 'What's next?'

Gerald ignored him for the moment.

"It looks like you enjoyed yourself, Aiko" he stated.

"Oh, wow, did I ever!" she answered. "Stan is really good at cunnilingus. Your kissing me at the same time was just absolutely fantastic and pushed me over the edge."

"Do you think he deserves a reward?" Gerald asked.

"Yes, husband," she smirked, "he does."

Gerald turned to Stan. "Now's your chance to realize more of your fantasy."

Already crazed with lust, Stan took that to mean that he had their permission to mount the Asian beauty.

Stan stood up to and quickly removed his clothing. He then got down on his knees again between her widely spread legs. Suddenly he stopped as if just remembered something. He looked around. Seeing a bowl of condoms on a nearby table, Stan reached over to take one.

"No need," said almost breathlessly. "Fulfil your fantasy. Take me. I want you to cum in me."

"Go ahead," Gerald confirmed. "There's nothing she likes better than to feel the bare skin of a hard cock pressing against her pussy lips. She loves to have a man squirt his semen into her and fill her vagina. It's her thing. It's what she loves the most about sex."

Gerald's words caused Stan's cock to throb in eager anticipation of the prospect of seeding another man's wife.

"Isn't that true, Aiko?" Gerald asked his wife. "Nothing makes you hotter than the thought of a man doing his damned best to impregnate you."

Her husband had never talked to her in such direct terms before. He knew her well and knew what turned her on the most.

"It's true," she confessed.

Stan still seemed to hesitate.

"What are you waiting for? Take her, now!" Gerald exclaimed.

To Stan, it almost sounded like an order, but he was more than willing and eager to obey.

Stan dropped the condom. He knee-walked to get closer to Aiko. He grabbed Aiko by the hips. He pulled her down and toward him a little to adjust her position so that her pussy was at the same level as his cock.

He looked desperate. He was desperate.

He aligned his iron-like pulsating rod to her hot, seething pussy. He groaned loudly as his love muscle slowly slipped between her swollen labia. Her insides were so slick with the sexual juices of her orgasm that her pussy offered no resistance whatsoever to his penetration. He slipped into her slushy box in one easy stroke.

In most of his swinging experiences, Gerald paid little attention to watching his wife's performance with other men, or the men's performance with her while they satisfied their carnal lusts with, and in, his hot wife's body. He was usually too busy having sex with those very same men's wives.

But this time Gerald had a close-up view of his wife's current lover thrusting his unprotected cock into her, reaching for the womb that had gestated his children. Her pussy seemed to grasp Stan's cock. When Stan pushed his cock into her, her labia seemed to disappear. When he pulled out, her labia distended, slick with her juices and his pre-cum.

Gerald himself was not a real voyeur but he could understand why some men had a fetish for seeing other men possess their wives. He himself preferred enjoying the pleasures of another woman's flesh while some other man was pleasuring himself with Aiko.

Stan, Gerald noticed, was struggling to control himself for fear of ejaculating too quickly into her.

For Stan, mounting this attractive Asian woman was a fantasy coming true. Filling her with his cum would be ecstasy. He had great difficulty holding back. He was too worked up to maintain a slow, consistent rhythm. The throbbing in his cock begged for immediate release.

Aiko made eye contact with him. She saw the pain of conflict in his eyes. He wanted to please her but he was also desperately in need to please himself.

"Please, it's okay" she gasped. "Take me. I'm ready for you. I need to feel you fill me up. You already took care of me once. So please, take care of yourself now!"

Stan needed no further encouragement. His lust for her was too great. He had already skewered her as deeply as possible. He humped her furiously, hard and fast as he. After a few moments, groaning loudly as if her were in pain, he released an enormous load into Aiko's yearning cavity.

Aiko shuddered underneath him in orgasmic bliss shortly after Stan spurted his essence into her. She was thrust up against him wrapping her legs around him to keep him in place. Gerald guessed that she was at least still partly keyed up from the orgasm she had a few minutes ago. Stan's unrestrained eagerness to take her had soon brought back to another peak. He anticipated that the two of them would go at it again quite soon.

When their sex act was completed, Stan did not withdraw from Aiko right away. He wanted to keep his cock in her pussy relishing its feel around his cock, hoping to be ready to repeat his performance very soon. However, as his penis deflated, their combined sexual juices began to dribble out of Aiko's pussy. Realizing that she would have to clean herself off, Stan reluctantly pulled out. The dibble turned into a flood.

* * *

Gerald was so entranced by the spectacle of watching Stan enthusiastically taking his hot wife that he momentarily forgot about his own raging hard-on and the wife of the man who was pleasuring himself with Aiko. He did not even notice that Linda had removed her clothing.

Linda spoke, breaking his focus on the two horny lovers occupying the armchair. "I think we have a couple of problems to solve," she said.

He looked at her. The woman was now completely nude. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I don't normally watch my wife have sex this intently."

Before he could muster his senses enough to ask her about what she meant by 'problems', she added, "There's cum dripping out of your wife. We should keep this place as clean as we found it."

She took some tissue paper and handed it over to AIko. Aiko captured some gobs of cum oozing out of her pussy and then tossed the soaked tissues in a nearby plastic garbage container. Several had been were scattered around the room in anticipation of the night's sexual activities.

Linda turned to Gerald. "You're the only one still wearing clothes," she complained gently. "You should take them off too."

Gerald stripped, revealing a cock standing proudly upright. He was not immune to the erotic scene that he had just witnessed.

Linda looked at Aiko again. She had not moved from the position she was in when Stan had dismounted from her. She saw that more cum was about to drip out of Aiko's pussy. Her husband had clearly left a copious amount inside his newest conquest.

"Oh my, really Stan," she remarked in a mock-chiding tone, her hands on her hips. "You shouldn't have put so much cum in her. Look. She's a mess. Poor thing, I guess I'd better help her clean her up."

This time Linda made no attempt to reach for the tissue paper.

"We're going to have to multitask," she declared.

"Multi-task?" Gerald said stupidly.

"I'm going to lick her clean. While I'm doing it, you're going to have to pay me back for allowing my husband to service your wife."

Gerald gave her a puzzled look.

"Service me," she said. "I want you to take me doggy-style and cum inside me, no condom. If my husband can ride your wife bareback, it's only fair you can ride me bareback."

Linda got down on her hands and knees started to lick up and down Aiko's slit removing whatever cum she could find. She also stuck her tongue into Aiko's pussy to ensure that no excess cum would drop out for at least a little while. Linda's lingual attention was also intended to keep Aiko hot and ready for Stan. She knew Stan well. In exceptional circumstances, and this was certainly an exceptional circumstance, he was capable of regaining an erection in a relatively short time. The chance at having sex with an Asian woman fell into that category.

While Linda was licking Aiko, Gerald positioned himself behind Linda. He stuck, first one, and then a second, finger into her vagina. Her pussy was very wet and slick. It was like a mini-swamp, hot and sticky and odorous. She was ready for him all right. Apparently, watching her husband in sexual congress with Aiko and then lapping up their shared fluids from Aiko's slit excited her.

Of course, the growing highly charged sexual atmosphere in the swingers' club, and especially seeing both Stan and Linda avidly playing with his wife, made Gerald now feel the same desperateness as Stan had earlier. He pointed his cock at Linda's hairy unshaven cleft. He had decided not to perform cunnilingus on her. He could tell that her pussy was already ready to receive her lover. Instead, he pushed his fleshy sword all the way into her deliciously receptive sheath.