Two Thighs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh, Mrs. T's body relaxed and then lay still as she enjoyed her post-orgasmic afterglow, unaware of what was going inside Aiko's head.

"Wow," Mrs. T said, "for a person who says she doesn't look for lesbian experiences, you sure are really good at it. "You really are a woman's slut. You could put a hardcore lesbian to shame."

Despite the crudeness of the language, Aiko took perverse pleasure in the woman's words of praise.

* * *

Aiko's thought that Mrs. T was part-bitch was not entirely misplaced. Looking down at Aiko, Mrs. T enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm, knowing full well that her sex doll was both highly aroused and very frustrated that her own need for release was being ignored.

"Oh, won't worry, honey," she said. 'You'll get yours soon enough." Then she addressed the black woman who had been the third member of their threesome. "Get this horny slut ready."

'Okay,' Aiko thought, 'I can't deny I'm a slut. But ready for what?' she wondered.

"Over there," Mrs. F gestured toward the modified gynecological examination table.

Aiko asked no questions. After all, her body was not hers to command. She had willingly allowed her body to auction be auctioned off for money to this club of rich hedonistic libertines. Udders, and her husband Mr. T, had paid for a short-term lease on her body. They were the tenants. They could whatever they wanted until the lease expired. Mr. T had then acceded full control to Mrs. T, his cow-bitch wife. So, she had the right to use her body in any way that pleased her provided she caused no damage. She also had the right to sublet her body, including its orifices, to her friends. She wondered what these women planned to do. She guessed that she was about to find out.

Mrs. F helped settle Aiko into the seat. "Put your legs in the stirrups," she instructed.

Aiko put her ankles on the pads. Mrs. F. tied them down with straps. "Just to make sure you don't accidentally kick anyone," she added smiling but without further explanation.

Pulling on some levers, Mrs. F made a few adjustments that caused Aiko's legs to open wider and but also pulled them up and closer to her body. It had the effect of lifting her buttocks higher and off the table and fully exposing her bald sex to public viewing. She also realized that this position would allow unobstructed physical access to the core of her womanhood. She would be at their mercy. Her pussy gushed at the thought that her was probably going to receive that attention it had been craving.

The stirrups were adjusted to pull her legs upward to the point where her behind was actually lifted off the table. It put uncomfortable pressure on her legs as they bore more of her weight in what was an awkward position.

However, her discomfort was only temporary. Mrs, F placed a bolster underneath until Aiko's ass. The she lowered the stirrups back until her butt was barely resting on it. She adjusted the bolster underneath as she lowered Aiko's butt onto it. Although the stirrups kept Aiko's legs up and apart, the weight of her lower body was now borne by the bolster, thus easing the pressure on her suspended legs.

Further minor adjustments were made. Then Aiko felt the contraption's backrest lower until her upper body was closer to and parallel with the floor. She estimated that she was probably about 60 centimeters (two feet) above the level of the floor. The main part of the backrest ended at her shoulders. There was an adjustable headrest attached to it which reminded her of a massage table's headrest except that there was no hole in it. Rather, there was a slight concave depression which was clearly intended to keep her head firmly in place.

"Comfortable?" Mrs. F asked.

Aiko nodded. Actually, under normal circumstances, having her legs wide-open like they were now was not all that comfortable. Comfort, in this case, was relative. Normally, when her husband, or some other man, was pounding her, her legs would be either stretched out and open, or alternatively, wrapped around her lover's waist, and occasionally, draped over his shoulders. But in her current position, she almost felt like a total shameless whore. Even the professional hookers in Amsterdam's famous red-light were far more modest. Bathed in red light, they would sit or stand, wearing clothing that covered their best body parts, making mildly provocative poses to the public on the other side of a pane of glass.

'Wide-open legs are only truly comfortable,' she thought lasciviously, 'when someone, normally a man, was ensconced between them, using his hot hard hose to pump his fluids into her body until the fires in her female core were finally quenched.

* * *

In the ten minutes it took for Mrs. F to prepare Aiko, Mrs. T. had recovered enough to get back on her feet. She looked toward the gynecological table and saw that Aiko was solidly strapped in. Everyone, men and women, stood around her. She was certain that her pussy would soon receive the attention it so desperately craved. She was also certain that she would be a woman's plaything for almost the entire evening. After all, she was a sex doll in the Ladies' Room.

Aiko thought that she should have felt embarrassed, but instead, she felt excited, extremely aroused and even exhilarated. She could see in their eyes, both female and male, that they wanted to get at her pussy and probably other parts of her body too although only the women would have access for now. They were the predators and she was the prey. She wished that they would just stop staring and start having their way with her. Her pussy gushed and her nipples hardened into little rocks at the thought of having them sexually devouring her, and doing all manner of sexual things to her. But most of all she was desperate for the ecstasy that could only come with a tremendous orgasm.

Mrs. T took her place between Aiko's legs. She leaned over, put her nose very close to Aiko's love hole and sniffed it. "You smell good, Manko," she said. "I bet you taste good too. Maybe I should reward you for being such a good girl."

Then she dragged her tongue up and down and between Aiko's pussy lips in a teasing manner. She had a long tongue and slipped the tip of it into the sex doll's humid hole. "Hmm, you do taste good, good enough to eat in fact."

Aiko's pussy gushed as Udders applied her mouth to Aiko's hairless pie. 'Finally,' she thought, 'Eat me, you cow-bitch. You owe me a good cum.'

Aiko closed her eyes as Mrs. T's hot tongue pressed against her itching, aching throbbing sex. She concentrated on the feel of her hot sensual tongue sliding between her swollen labia and then across her small, engorged but highly sensitive nub.

Much to Aiko's consternation, Mrs. T. was in no hurry to give her the satisfaction she so craved. She took her time. She wanted to use her tongue to explore every nook and cranny of her lover's eager, wanton pussy. Aiko shivered. She was close. The cow-bitch knew it. She stopped just shy of tipping over into sexual bliss, reminding the sex doll who was in charge of her body.

Aiko groaned as the heat of the woman's tongue sought to ignite a fire in every nerve of her pubis. She relished every sensation that the woman was giving her but she wanted much more. She also began to realize that her cruel mistress wanted to hear the words of surrender and submission.

"I'm your slut," she sighed out loud. "I want to be your slut. Use me any way you want. This pussy belongs to you," Aiko said out. "Use it any way you want. Abuse it. Eat it. You can do anything you want with it or put anything in it, your fingers, your tongue, a real or fake cock, a banana, a cucumber, anything at all. Share my hot pussy with all of your friends. But I'm so horny. Whatever you do, please, please, make me cum."

Aiko's words were like music to Mrs. T ears. Then addressed the women. "Ladies, she's all yours."

* * *

Meanwhile, Gerald was amazed by his wife's whorish words and behaviour. He could also tell she was pissed. He made eye contact Aiko and smirked. Aiko turned her head toward her husband but away from everyone else. He had been watching and knew what was going on her horny mind. She stuck her tongue out at him and then pouted. He laughed.

Although Gerald was offered the opportunity to lick and suck his own wife's private parts, he declined the offer. After all, he already knew how good his wife's pussy tasted. He had enjoyed its savor many times. He also how good it felt to have the hot wet flesh of her pussy wrapped itself around his hardened manhood and squeezing it until his balls gave up its offerings to her.

Staying in his seat he opted to watched as the other men in the room accept Mrs. T's invitation spend a few moments enjoying Aiko's tasty treats. Aiko squirmed with their attention but Mrs. T would not allow to bring to an orgasm.

For his part, Gerald derived a sense of pride in the knowledge that other men could only enjoy occasionally what he could have at any time. It had just not occurred to him that the same held true for women! Aiko was always his willing slut. If he was willing and happy to share her, she was willing and happy to be shared. They enjoyed a deep loving relationship that seemed to transcend sex. Sex with others was a hobby not a necessity. If one of them had to stop their swinging for any reason, it was a foregone conclusion that the other would stop too. She was ultimately his woman, his wife, his lover and yes, his slut. Sharing each other with others showed their profound confidence in each other as husband and wife.

When the men were finished tasting Aiko's treats, Mrs. T took their place. She dove almost savagely into Aiko's crotch. It was wet with Aiko's juices and male saliva. Mrs. T slipped to fingers into her sex doll's vagina. She sucked Aiko's clitoris while she pumped her fingers in and out of her uterus. Because Aiko had been in such a high state of arousal for so long, her mistress was able to quickly bring Aiko to a massive, earth-shattering orgasm.

'Finally!' Aiko thought as she spasmed uncontrollably under Mrs. T's onslaught and emitted a loud shrill yell as she came on Mrs. T's mouth and fingers and almost blacked out.

Gerald had never heard his wife scream so loud before. She was certainly a very passionate unrestrained lover but, normally, she expressed her climax with gentle soft mewling and low groaning. When Aiko had sex, she let her body do the talking.

Mrs. T gave Aiko no rest, though. She continued to root at the fleshy morsels nestled between Aiko's legs. In her own mind, she had paid for this. She had every intention of getting her money's worth.

She continued to perform cunnilingus on her sex toy. She did not want her to descend for her orgasmic afterglow. This time, instead of using her fingers, she replaced them with her long tongue. She was relentless.

Suddenly, Aiko arched her back as another overwhelming orgasm washed through the core of her being. Her body convulsed uncontrollably. She was barely conscious of the fact that she had squirted into her lover's mouth and that her lover was swallowing the female juices pouring out of her body. If she hadn't been strapped in what Aiko now thought of as the ultimate love seat, she would indeed have flailed her legs around and perhaps have kicked her in the head.

After such a long period of teasing, followed by two successive orgasms, Aiko briefly blacked out.

Meanwhile, Mrs. T, whose lactating udders had made Aiko think of her as a cow and whose haughty attitude had also made her think of her as a bitch, looked down on the petite Asian woman relishing her triumph over her.

For now, Mrs. T, and her friends, decided to let Aiko rest for a few minutes before they once more resumed playing with their sex doll.

12