Two Thighs Ch. 18

Story Info
Aiko falls deeper into the hucow lifestyle.
6.5k words
4.49
14.4k
9
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 18 Aiko's Hucow Adventure Part 2

The following morning, wakefulness came slowly to Aiko. At first, she thought she was still enjoying an erotic dream when she felt her breast tingle from the gentle touches of soft warm hands. She remembered that she had fallen asleep almost immediately the night before. She was sharing her bed with Sylvie who cuddled with her for much of the night. When she opened her eyes, she saw Sylvie replace her hands with her lips and then latch onto her nipple and begin to suck on it. Her nipple became fully erect.

"Good morning, honey," Sylvie greeted. "I can tell you breasts are full and you'll need you a let-down soon. They're aching, aren't they?"

Aiko nodded in agreement. She stretched her arms and legs to get the kinks out. Sylvie took advantage of her exposure to play with Aiko's breasts her mouth and fingers. Aiko sighed. It felt good. The hucow tourist thought that Sylvie would draw off some milk and was mildly disappointed when she.

"Your next let-down is scheduled to take place after breakfast," Sylvie reminded her. "As much as I want to, I'm not allowed to drink from your breasts just before a let-down."

Aiko was about to take a shower when Sylvie stopped her and pushed her back on the bed. "Not quite yet," Sylvie said and quickly joined her on the bed and embraced her. It was clear to Aiko that her intentions were amorous. Sylvie began to nibble behind her ear. "Does what I do make feel all tingly down there?" she asked as her nibbling and kissing travelled down her neck.

Sylvie got her answer when Aiko shivered. Just about any sensual touch almost anywhere in her body provoked a sexual reaction. In fact, her pussy had been tingling almost constantly since before her arrival at the hucow dairy. There seemed to be a direct connection between her nipple and her pussy. When the nipple was teased, her pussy moistened almost automatically. It did not take much to increase the level of her sexual arousal. The rational portion of her mind attributed it to a number of factors: the drinks spiked with aphrodisiacs, the erotic thrill of submitting herself to the perverse sexual whims of others, and the hucow dairy's all-pervasive atmosphere of permissiveness, promiscuity, sensuality and libertinism.

In the few moments that she was thinking about her circumstances, Sylvie had slipped between her legs and began to lick her pussy. Aiko squirmed with pleasure when her bed mate, drove her tongue between her labia. It drove her wild when her lover licked and sucked on her super-sensitive sexual nub. She spread her legs almost automatically giving Sylvie easier access to her femaleness. Her arousal skyrocketed quickly. Her mind became nothing more than a spectator as she abandoned herself to lesbian pleasure. Her hucow lover was in charge of her body and her body would do whatever the hucow demanded.

Suddenly, an orgasm flashed through her. In the back of her sex-addled brain, Aiko was surprised by how quickly she had reached orgasm and how powerfully it had shaken her entire being.

As the orgasm faded, her body and her mind relaxed in the blissful pleasure of its aftermath. Aiko felt the bed bobble about as Sylvie withdrew from between her legs and moved toward her head. She was still in her state of post-orgasmic lassitude when she saw Sylvie's puffy glistening pussy approach her face.

Her bed mate's labia settled on her mouth. Sylvie rocked on her face leaving no doubt as to what she expected Aiko to do. Aiko did not disappoint. Her tongue enthusiastically explored every nook and cranny of Sylvie's naked swollen pussy. She consumed the hucow's copious juices as if it were the most normal and natural thing to do.

Meanwhile, Sylvie was reaching back to Aiko's pussy, stimulating her with her fingers. Soon she had Aiko back on track toward another orgasmic peak. This time the two women shared simultaneous orgasms. Sylvie covered Aiko's face in female juices.

Still breathless from her orgasm, Sylvie said, "We have to take our shower now, get something to eat and then prepare ourselves for the let-down." When she dismounted Aiko's face, she looked down to see her licking off and swallowing as much of Sylvie's juices as she could reach with her tongue.

The two women took their shower together. They copped feels from each other. From there, it quickly escalated to sex again. Aiko was insatiable. Overcome with lust, she squatted down and attacked Sylvie's pussy like it was going to be her last meal. She slid her tongue enthusiastically along both outer and then inner labia. Then she would lick and twirl her tongue over and around the Sylvie's love button. She tried to insert her tongue between the hucow's pussy lips and into the depths of her dark moist vagina.

Sylvie was leaking profusely. Aiko lapped up the hucow's sex juices before they had a chance to run down her leg. She liked the taste Sylvie's cum and wanted more of it. She redoubled her efforts to induce a more forceful flow of female cum out of the now loudly moaning hucow.

Aiko wanted to drink from Sylvie's udders but Sylvie stopped her because there wasn't any time for that now. After they dried each other off, Sylvie pointed to a small refrigerator next to the desk. "Our fortified juices are in there. We have to drink them first and then head for breakfast."

Aiko had two more let-downs that day. They followed essentially the same pattern as her morning let-down. The hucows who served as attendants changed each time. She could not concentrate enough during the let-down to remember their names. Stephanie appeared both times to check on her and to consult with the hucows milking and pleasuring Aiko.

She vaguely recalled a brief discussion taking place about her milk production, or rather the lack of it. The hucows informed Stephanie that she had stopped lactating not long after they had begun extraction. Although no one had expected her to produce milk at anywhere near the same scale as the full-time hucows, it was clear she had already reached her limit.

Stephanie told them to detach the suction cups. As they did so, Stephanie made a call on the house phone. A few minutes later, two hucows entered the milking room and started sucking on her liberated, if milkless, nipples.

"Milk or no milk, having someone nurse from your breasts still feels good. Right Aiko?" Stephanie asked.

Aiko could only nod her agreement as her hucow attendants were keeping her at or near orgasmic bliss.

That night, Aiko's bed mate was Claudine. The two women explored each other for hours until both reached their peaks and fell asleep.

* * *

After breakfast on the following day, Stephanie informed Aiko that her let-downs would be reduced from three times a day to twice a day. "Two sessions are enough," Stephanie explained. "It's clear that, even with the treatments you underwent, you won't be able to produce enough milk to justify a third let-down. Besides, we want to leave a little milk behind for the enjoyment of your lovers. Your let-downs are now scheduled for 9:00 in the morning and 6:00 in the afternoon."

Aiko was wondering how she was going to spend the extra time now that she had one less let-down.

Stephanie answered her unexpressed question. "Instead of a third let-down, you're going to assist the full-time hucows with their let-downs beginning today. Be ready and in the milking room by 3:00 this afternoon. To remind you, attendants are required to adhere to the same standards of cleanliness as hucows who are being milked."

Aiko already had a good idea of what her duties might be. She fully expected that her experience as a hucow attendant in this fetish farm would be just as strange as her experience as a milked hucow.

After finishing breakfast, she went to the showers to clean herself and prepare for her morning let-down. Stephanie, Claudine and Sylvie were her attendants. She had come to expect that she would see at least one of them during each of her let-downs.

* * *

A few hours later, Aiko had to prepare herself again although this time she would acting as an attendant at another hucow's letdown. As usual, and in accordance with the dairy's sanitation requirements, Aiko took a shower, cleaning herself thoroughly. She donned a clean white smock and then headed for the milking room.

Shortly after her arrival, the door leading to the hucow dormitory opened. Out came Claudine! She was wearing a white smock but was already taking it off as she approached the milking table. Once she was settled into position, two other hucows, also dressed in white smocks, strapped her into place and began preparations for her let-down.

Aiko had not seen them before but it was not hard to guess that they were hucows. Their udders were quite comparable to those belonging to Claudine, Stephanie and Sylvie. Aiko thought of her herself as having breasts but the word 'udders' seemed like an appropriate word to describe the hucows' milk-producing organs.

Like other full-time hucows, their mammaries were massive, practically the size of a cow's udder. Their teats were obscenely long and resembled those of cows. 'They probably could nurse a calf,' she thought. Aiko idly wondered how many children those giant jugs could feed. Her own were medium-sized breasts only looked larger than they were because of her slim Asian build.

Claudine introduced the two women as Lea and Amandine. Aiko knew that their names would stick in her mind. She would always remember Claudine because she was the one who greeted her her arrival at the dairy. She would also remember Sylvie because she spent her first night in bed with her. These two women would stick in her mind because they were about to guide her through her first experience as an attendant at a hucow let-down.

"Okay, ladies, let's get started," Claudine said, causing Aiko to turn her attention to the task at hand.

Lea and Amandine took on the task of making Claudine's long teats as stiff as possible. They sucked on them until they were filly erect and leaked their first drops of milk. Claudine was obviously deriving considerable pleasure from their licking and sucking. She was soon moaning and squirming. And the other two hucows were clearly relishing and enjoying their pleasant task. Then they attached the milking machine's suction cups to her udders, making sure that the teats were properly centred within the cup.

At first, Aiko wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Amandine came to the rescue by providing some instructions. "Take the vibrator," she suggested. "Turn it on and stick it in one of her holes. It doesn't matter which. As far as Claudine is concerned, anything you can stick in any of her holes is good. "Isn't that right, dear?"

Claudine smiled and nodded.

"You know what a woman likes," Amandine continued. "Put the vibrator in one hole and your mouth on the other."

Aiko thought it was an odd instruction. Of course she was going to put the dildo in the hucow's ass and do her pussy with her mouth. There was no way she was going to lick the rear hole. Analingus? Yuck! She had never used her mouth on anyone's anus ever!

What she was thinking must have been easy to read because Claudine had noticed her reaction. "I had an enema," she explained, "to make sure I'm thoroughly clean. We do this once in a while when we're in the mood for analingus."

Aiko decided to shove the vibrator up her ass. So she put a generous amount of lubricant on it and then slowly worked it into Claudine's exit chute until only the widest blunt end of the 'toy' was almost flush with her anal ring. Her lustful moaning provided ample proof that the hucow and part-time secretary was enjoying the blunt instrument's penetration as it filled her rectum. Aiko grabbed the remote and pressed the button that started the vibrator now inside her rectum. She almost giggled at the craziness of the siutation.

Meanwhile, Lea was cranking the table higher, which had made it much easier for Aiko, or whoever else might have been in her place, to see and access her nether holes without bending over as much. Aiko licked and sucked Claudine's female parts, enjoying a taste that was distinctly different from Sylvie's. She left no part of the feminine organ untouched. She tried to get tongue as deep into her vagina as its small length would allow. She then focussed her tongue on the hucow's clitoris while working her two and then three fingers into her pussy. With effort, she knew she would be able to work her hand into the woman's vagina. The success of Aiko's efforts was obvious. Claudine squirmed and moaned demanding that her lover continue.

"Lick her. Suck her. Do whatever it takes to get her close to an orgasm and keep her on the edge of an orgasm. What you like, she probably likes too," Amandine encouraged. "If she orgasms, keep going until she's ready for the next orgasm. Don't stop until we tell you too," Amandine instructed. "Torture her with pleasure. You know what it's like and what it takes."

Aiko's success was proven by the hucow's writhing on the milking table. Her loud cries left no doubt at all. "I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming! Please don't stop!"

Aiko wasn't sure if it was due to her skill at cunnilingus or the effects of the vibrators whose intensity Aiko had increased at the same she was Claudine's pussy. 'Probably both,' she thought with some pride.

While the milking machine was pumping the milk out of Claudine's udders, Lea was kissing her passionately. Amandine came around to watch what Aiko was doing.

"Now switch!" Amandine instructed.

Aiko hesitated because she wasn't sure what Amandine meant. "Switch?"

Amandine approached. Aiko thought Amandine intended to take her place and started to back off but Amandine stopped her. "Stay. Follow my instructions. Pull out the vibrator."

Aiko pulled it out. It mad a plop as the tip came out. She shut off the vibrator, pulled it out and cleaned off the excess lubricant oozing out of Claudine back hole.

"Just put it back on the trolley and come right back with that thick, bumpy dildo." Amandine was pointing toward it.

In the few moments it took for Aiko to rejoin her, she saw that Amandine had inserted several fingers into Claudine's vagina. At the same time, she was licking Claudine's anus. "She really loves this," Amandine told Aiko. "There are very few of us who get turned on by this more than she does."

Amandine pulled her fingers out of Claudine. She's still very wet," she said. "Take that dildo you have in your hand and stuff it into her vagina."

Despite it's width, Aiko had no problem sliding it into Claudine's very slick pussy.

"Pump her pussy with it," Amandine instructed. "She loves it. Lick her anus at the same time as you pump the dildo into her. It drives her crazy. And don't worry," Amandine chuckled anticipating Aiko's objection, "she's totally clean there."

Aiko had never thought of using her mouth on an anus, male or female, for the purposes of sexual pleasure. But her constant state of sexual arousal overcame her initial hesitation. She had only sex on her mind, No matter what she was asked to do, she would go along with it. Amandine had licked her anus, so, Aiko thought, Claudine must be clean and would cause her no harm. She bent over and licked Claudine's rear hole, using just the tip of her tongue.

Claudine sighed. Amandine to said, "Don't be shy. Lick it like a pussy!"

Aiko then used all of her tongue, using it stroke across Claudine's anal ring. She tried to put the tip of her tongue past the anal ring while vigorously pumping the dildo in and out of her. Squirming and moaning on the milking table, Claudine was almost mad with pleasure. Aiko had not thought that 'rimming', a word she learned about later, could be so perversely fun.

After a while, Lea announced, "That's it! We can't get any more milk out of her."

"Okay, you can stop now," Amandine told Aiko.

Aiko stopped. The shock of what she had just done was just sinking in.

"You did well," she congratulated Aiko. "This evening, it's your turn."

"My turn?" Aiko questioned.

"Yes, your turn," Amandine repeated as she helped Lea released Claudine from the milking machine and helped the fully satisfied hucow back onto her feet. "Before you come back here for your evening let-down, your are going to get an enema and then you will experience what's its like to have your anus turned into an object of sexual attention."

'Oh my god,' Aiko thought.

As Aiko was returning to her room, she heard someone call from behind her. She turned around to see Lea following her. "I'm going to help you with your enema and I'll also be you bed mate tonight," she informed her.

* * *

Lea told Aiko that some people thought enemas were a turn-on but Aiko was not convinced of it. Aiko knew that an enema could be uncomfortable but not painful. But pleasant?

To play her role as a temporary hucow, she had so far allowed herself to follow the same procedures as the full-time hucows. They wanted her little butt hole to be clean for whoever was going to use it during the evening let-down.

Lea did indeed help Aiko with her enema. As it turned out, it was uncomfortable and there was no pain. There was also no pleasure derived from the procedure, at least not for her. She did not like the bloated feeling of her bowels being full of water and was glad to let it all splash down the toilet once she was given the go-ahead.

When she entered the milking room, she saw that Sylvie, Lea and Amandine were going to be her attendants.

Now familiar with the routine, Aiko took off her smock, climbed onto the milking table and allowed herself to be strapped in. At first, it seemed that it was just another routine let-down although she knew what the newest variation was going to be.

Two of the hucows, Sylvie and Lea, sucked on her little nipples until they were erect. Then they attached the suction cups to her breasts to draw off what little milk she could produce. Then they took turns kissing her although neither made any effort to sit on her face.

As there was no expectation that she would be wearing the suction cups during the entire duration of the let-down, Aiko expected the hucows to replace the suction cups with their mouths as they had done in her previous let-downs. Sure enough, when she was drained of milk and the suction cups were removed, Sylvie and Lea, resumed licking and sucking her breast. Because earlier treatments had made her nipples so much more sensitive, she was able to enjoy their attention for a longer period.

Meanwhile, Amandine assigned herself the pleasant task of attending to Aiko's most intimate parts. Aiko expected her to stuff something inside her. Her pussy was already moistening and throbbing in anticipation of the pleasure to come. She wasn't so sure, though, how her sexually charged body would react to whatever they planned to do to her anus. But she was curious to know what it would feel like is someone tongued what had once been a forbidden zone.

Amandine had a huge purple dildo in her hand. She slowly hand-pumped the dildo in and out of Aiko's very wet pussy. Aiko then noticed it had some black straps attached to it. Clearly, it was a strap-on although Amandine was not using it like one, at least not yet. Amandine bent over and sucked on her clitoris which caused her pussy to moisten profusely and brought her closer to an orgasm.

Amandine continued this procedure for several minutes until Aiko was moaning and squirming with obvious pleasure. The hucow was very experienced because she knew when to slow down or stop just before Aiko reached her peak. The teasing with both the strap-on and Amandine's mouth was driving Aiko crazy. She was soon begging for release.

Amandine waited a few moments. She slowly pushed the strap-on all the way into Aiko's pussy until only the base was left outside. Then she began to licked Aiko's anus and even tried to slip the tip of her tongue through the anal ring, causing Aiko to moan at its strangely pleasurable sensation. She was oh so close to the big 'O' and desperately wanted the release of a massive orgasm. Right now, she would do just about anything for the person who was in control of her wanton body. They could do whatever they wanted with her and she would submit to it.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12