Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, just as soon as it had arrived, her orgasm began to dissipate. She tried everything she could, and flexed every muscle and sinew in a desperate bid to hold on to the divine feeling for as long as she could. But it was no good - her orgasm shimmered away into the ether.

With a sigh she rose herself up off her captain and sat down beside him.

"I'm sorry Captain - I... I don't know what came over me." She said, looking into his eyes.

"Well, I very nearly came into you!" He replied in an admonishing tone of voice.

He let his words of apparent reprimand hang there for a moment. Suddenly, Cadet Elizabeth's face fell as she realised what she had done.

But then, he smiled.

"It was wonderful!" He said warmly.

"You bastard!!" She chuckled in relief, slapping him lightly on his shoulder.

She looked down into the water and saw that his penis was still firmly erect.

"You... you didn't... I mean your... stuff didn't come out." She said, realising that while she had come, he most definitely hadn't, "With your permission captain..."

"Permission granted." He said for the second time.

She took hold of his penis once more and began to stroke it with renewed fervour causing him to gasp and groan. Peter felt the increased heat of friction at the very tip of his penis as both in the realms of fantasy and reality, he willed his body towards his own orgasm. He pictured this young woman rapidly pumping away at his penis in a manner reminiscent of a Victorian milkmaid coaxing milk from a cow's udder.

When it came his orgasm was short but so ferocious that his semen fired from his penis like some sort of laser torpedo that shot into the water in long ribbon-like streams that floated away in the water. Like his cadet had done before him, he gnashed and snarled and clenched every muscle he had to try and prolong his enjoyment for just a second or two more. But just as his cadet had discovered earlier, it was of no use and his orgasm ended almost as suddenly as it had begun.

As his orgasm disappeared into the ether, so did the fantasy that Peter had imagined. He looked down at himself in the bath, his penis gently pulsating as his erection began to subside back towards flaccid normality. His chest was heaving as he panted causing the bath water to rise and fall in the bath like some kind of micro-tide. And floating around in the water, just above his heaving chest, the long greyish white ribbons of his spend.

Saturday, July 10th 2010 - 11:56pm

"Ohhh, am I glad to take these off!" Lindi said with palpable relief as she slipped off her high heeled shoes. Her evening with Clive at the Glyndebourne Opera House had been sublime but her feet were killing her. She was always more enthusiastic about lingerie than she was about shoes and she had certainly never been a fan of wearing heels, but once she had seen how this pair went with her evening dress she simply could not resist them.

"Why do women wear such ridiculously uncomfortable shoes?" Clive mused out loud, "Surely fashion isn't worth crippling oneself for!"

"Oh, if only you knew what it is like to be a woman!" Lindi chuckled.

"Sometimes I wish I did!" Clive said in all sincerity, "It'd certainly be useful! Just so long as you women knew what it's like to be a man - believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be!"

"Are you coming in for coffee?" Lindi asked as she closed the door behind them.

"Sure, I'll come in for 'coffee'." Clive answered using his fingers as 'air quotes', in the near-certainty that 'coffee' was simply a euphemism for something else entirely.

As it turned out, it was. In fact, no sooner had she closed the door Lindi was already mashing her lips against Clive's and her hands were already at his waist unhooking his belt and unzipping his flies and reaching inside his underwear to grab hold of his manhood.

"Blimey, this is a bit forward of you isn't it?!" Clive smirked as soon as Lindi's lips left his.

By way of reply he lifted up the hem of her dress and sought out the front of her delicate lace panties.

"And I love it when a woman is a bit forward with me." He said with a little growl as he looked her in the eye and gently stroked her between her legs.

Within seconds they were practically tearing off each other's clothes. Naked, they hastened towards Lindi's bedroom whereupon Lindi pinned her beau down and covered him with kisses across his chest and his nipples, his neck, his bare flanks and right to the tip of his penis.

"Hang on a minute!" He chucked, "Aren't I, y'know the man, supposed to be the one doing the foreplay here?"

"No need!" Lindi said with a predatory glint in her eye and a hungry growl in her voice, "I'm ready for this - I just hope you're ready for me!"

And she shuffled down the bed and engulfed his penis in her mouth causing him to let out a gasp as he felt the delicious sensation of her tongue upon his exposed glans. Being circumcised may have cost him some of the sensation his intact peers enjoyed, but he still felt as though he was plenty sensitive enough down there to enjoy the feeling of Lindi's tongue rasping across his flesh. Indeed, before too long he had become firmly erect and drooling with precum. Lindi took a moment to admire her handiwork, to gaze at the erection she had made - an erection for her to sate herself upon. She smiled wantonly, shuffled up the bed and straddled her lover either side of his hips. She leant forwards, her naked breasts and stiffly engorged nipples suddenly nestling in Clive's downy chest hair. Once more they kissed and Lindi felt her lover's hands wandering all over her naked body.

Whilst Clive stroked and caressed her, she wriggled and writhed her hips to line up her dripping vulva with the tip of Clive's equally dripping erection. As soon as she felt him in just the right place she placed her hands on Clive's chest and hauled herself up onto her haunches and in one short movement she felt him suddenly slip inside her.

"Ugghh!!" Clive grunted as he felt himself slip inside Lindi's body and he bore her weight upon his hips.

No sooner did she feel him inside her, she began to bounce up and down on him. Beneath her, the mattress springs squeaked and creaked as she rode upon her lover. She loved being on top, it never failed to make her feel as though she were in almost total control - it made her feel deliciously empowered. It wasn't that she wished to dominate Clive, to emasculate him and force him to be submissive, it was just that she relished taking the lead sometimes. She was only too happy to let a man lead her during sex, but she loved a man who let her lead him even more.

Lindi gasped and groaned as she wriggled her hips and used her knees to bounce up and down - delighting in the feel of the veins and ridges and bumps of his penis inside her as they rubbed against the slick, moist walls of her vagina. She loved the way his erection stretched her tender opening and grazed against her inner labia with each and every stroke.

"Mmmm... Ahhhhh, oh fuck me Clive! Fuck me hard babyyy!!" She panted as she humped her lover remorselessly.

"Agh, fuck you Lindi?" Clive winced, "You seem to be... hah! The one... oooff! fucking me!"

She giggled as soon as she realised what he was saying.

"Do you want me to stop fucking you Clive?" She asked wantonly as she continued to ride him.

"Don't you... Mmmfff! bloody dare!!" He replied.

Safe in the knowledge that he was enjoying himself just as much as she was, she grinned lustily and stepped up her riding a few gears. With her left hand she caressed her soft breasts and gently tweaked and rubbed her stiffened nipples that seemed even larger than normal and felt more like fleshy bullets. Her right hand delved down between her legs, into the folds of her vulva to where her clitoris nestled. She began to rapidly stroke around the tiny but incredibly sensitive little bud to deliver yet more pleasure.

"Ohh Linds... Ohh baby I'm gonna... Oooohh I'm gonna... Cummm!!" Clive grunted with his face screwed up into a pre-orgasmic grimace.

And just then she felt his entire body stiffen beneath her.

"AGHHH!! HUHHH!! HUHHH!! MMMMMmmmmmfffffff!!" He huffed and grunted as his orgasm consumed him.

She felt his hips rise up from the bed directly into hers, and inside her his already engorged phallus stiffened yet further. She looked down at him as he savoured his brief but powerful orgasm, oh what she would give just to feel what it felt like for a man just once, she wondered momentarily as she felt him erupt inside her. She felt his almost hot semen flooding her insides, painting her vagina with his spend like a fountain directly into her womb. She revelled in the sound of Clive's semi-tortured grunts and animalistic growls as he tried desperately to prolong his orgasmic release for as long as possible - clinging on like a shipwrecked sailor on a life raft in the middle of a stormy sea. She loved the way men strained every muscle they have for just one precious extra second or two of orgasmic joy.

Lindi rubbed herself fervently and increasingly rapidly as she urged her body to join her lover's body in orgasmic unity, determined that she wouldn't be far behind him in reaching the very zenith of her passion. Between her legs, almost inaudibly above the gasping and panting sounds of their lovemaking, her fingers squelched around wetly as she rubbed her clitoris furiously.

It is a fact - and one not always understood by men - that just like the penis, a woman's clitoris is an erectile organ. And just like Clive's penis that nestled stiffly erect inside her, Lindi's clitoris was very, very erect at that moment. She was just seconds away from orgasmic deliverance and she urged her body to reach that sacred moment like an athlete lunging towards the finish line in a 100m sprint final at the Olympic Games. When it eventually happened, she felt as though her whole body was on fire.

"Aghhh!! Hahhh!! Hahhh!! Oh shi... Ohhhh f-f-fu... HAHHH!! MMMMMFFF!! AGGGHHHHHH!!" She cried and panted and gnashed her teeth as the delectable moment of orgasm arrived and sent her spiralling into a maelstrom of pleasure.

Clive, his orgasm now but a memory, gazed up at his lover as she succumbed to her orgasm - feeling the wondrous and primal sensation of pride in what his body was doing to his mate. The sight of a naked woman lost in the throes of passionate bliss never failed to fill him with awe and wonder. They look so... inflamed when they orgasm, he mused, as though they are burning up inside as if some kind of internal furnace had suddenly ignited within them. He simply laid there, a mere bystander at this point, as her orgasm went on and on. He felt her powerful vaginal muscles squeeze and grip his penis rhythmically, almost coaxing him towards a second orgasm of his own. Eventually however, Lindi had to reluctantly bid adieu to her orgasm... until the next time.

As she finally came to a rest her naked skin was beaded in a glistening sheen of sweat. Between her legs, intermingling with her own wetness, a little of Clive's semen oozed out of her. She simply rested for several long moments with her lover's penis still held prisoner within her. She knew she would have to release it from her vagina's grasp eventually, but for the moment she just wanted to enjoy the feeling of having her lover inside her - his gently pulsing penis gradually softening within her.

After stalling for time as much as she could, Lindi eventually rose up off of Clive's naked body. He sighed as the burden was lifted from his loins and she came to lie down beside him. He took her in his arms and she whispered soft words of gratitude into his ear as they kissed and snuggled up to each other in a warm and satisfied afterglow. Minutes later they were both delivered into the soft bosom of post-orgasmic slumber.

Wednesday, July 28th 2010 - 1:36pm

For the first time in what felt like forever, Peter truly felt at peace with the world - he felt his life was finally back on track. The false rape ordeal was now firmly in the past, his accuser having learnt a harsh lesson in court, his work was going well having recently landed a potentially lucrative contract with a Japanese tyre manufacturer, his band Young Lust had recorded a demo of their own original material for the very first time, and now here he was sitting in the waiting room of the ultrasound department of the main hospital in Brighton with Alison, the woman who was carrying his baby, and her partner Becky.

"It's a shame you couldn't come to my first scan." Alison said, taking Peter's hand in hers for a brief moment.

"Yes, well I was somewhat otherwise engaged at the time." Peter said, referring to the fact that last time Alison was here he was holed up in a prison cell in Nottingham.

"Sorry, I er... forgot about that." Alison said with a blush.

"That's okay." Peter replied, "It's in the past now."

A technician in a light blue uniform carrying a clipboard entered the waiting area and called out Alison's name.

"Well, this is us." She said as she rose to her feet.

She was really starting to show now, her belly clearly distended from the baby she was carrying.

"Hello there." The nurse said brightly at the small group, "We're in room 3, if you'd just like to follow me."

She beckoned them to follow her a short distance down a corridor to a door marked 'Ultrasound Imaging Room 3', and ushered them into the room. In the middle of the room stood an examination bed, to the left of which was the ultrasound machine itself with various transducers and a monitor that displayed a screensaver of the hospital's logo slowly bouncing around the screen.

"Now then, you're obviously mum..." The technician said as she addressed Alison, "...and you two are?"

"Oh, er... this is Peter - he's the father, and this is Becky - my partner." Alison replied.

"Partner? Oh!" The technician replied with a sudden realisation, "Oh I see!"

"Peter very kindly agreed to be a surrogate father for us." Becky explained.

"Oh, how lovely!" The technician said, "It's not every day I get surrogate fathers in. What a lovely thing to do!"

"It is." Alison agreed, "We're so grateful to him for doing this."

"Just out of interest, are you a friend of the mother?" The technician asked Peter for clarity.

"Well, more of a friend of a colleague of a relative actually." Peter explained, "My friend works with Alison's sister. I hadn't actually met Alison and Becky before they approached me."

"Well, I think it's a really nice thing to do." The technician said as she set up the machine, "Now then Alison, if you'd just like to lift up your blouse and take down your trousers and your underwear a little and tuck this tissue into the waistband and we'll make a start."

Alison unbuckled and unbuttoned her jeans and took them down a couple of inches as instructed, taking her panties down at the same time until just a little of her auburn coloured pubic hair came into view. She tucked the light blue tissue paper into the waistband of her underwear and then lay back against the examination bed. The technician deposited a liberal squirt of blue gel on Alison's belly and set about running the transducer across her exposed skin in order to locate the foetus inside her.

"Ah, there we are!" The technician announced brightly as she located Alison's baby.

She spent the next few minutes passing the transducer across Alison's belly, To Peter's relief, she announced that everything was progressing well and that the baby appeared to be developing normally. She took several snapshots and printed them off for Alison and Peter to keep for posterity before she turned to them and asked them an important question.

"Right, now that we have all the serious stuff out of the way, would you like to know the sex of your baby?" She asked with a smile.

"Well, Becky and I discussed this and we'd both like to know." Alison replied, "But Peter's a part of all this too, so what do you think Peter? Would you like to know if it's a boy or a girl?"

Peter mulled it over for a moment.

"Well, I suppose so." He said.

"Excellent." The technician replied brightly, "Let's go and see what we can find!"

She squirted on some more of the blue gel and set about scanning Alison's belly with the transducer once more. It took several moments for her to see what she needed to see to confirm the baby's gender before she made her announcement.

"Aaaand... it looks like you're going to have a lovely little... boy!" She said with a warm smile.

"Awww! Dad'll be delighted!" Alison said delightedly.

"He always did want a little boy to take to football!" Becky chuckled, "Looks like he'll get a chance now!"

"Heh! He'd be off to buy him his first Albion kit before the kid's even born!" Alison chuckled.

Meanwhile, all Peter could do was sit in near silence.

"A son." He said quietly, "I'm going to have a son."

Thursday, July 29th 2010 - 6:15pm

"So, this is little Peter Junior!" Lindi said as Peter showed her the still image from the ultrasound scan, "Cute li'l fella!"

"Oh Lindi, it was... well, it was amazing." Peter said wistfully as he prepared some asparagus to accompany the grilled sea bass they were having for dinner that evening.

Lindi and Peter often took it in turns to eat at each other's flat - it was something Lindi dearly missed during Peter's incarceration on false rape charges. It was not only a way to spread the cost of food between them, but it was also a nice way to keep in touch with each other, to 'touch base', to use Peter's business jargon.

"Oh stop it!" Lindi chided playfully, "You'll get me feeling all broody!"

"Why, don't you want to be a mum someday?" Peter responded.

"Well, maybe one day." Lindi said, "I mean, I'm not getting any younger - but... I don't know..."

"Is Clive not 'the one' yet?" Peter asked.

"I don't know." Lindi said as she rummaged around in Peter's kitchen drawer for the corkscrew, "I mean, I really do love him... and the sex is..."

"Amazing?" Peter speculated cheekily, "Oh Clivey-wivey! I want to feel your big fat cock up in my..."

"Watch it you!!" Lindi scolded with a chuckle, "Or I'll come over there and make sure little Peter Junior never gets a little brother or sister!"

"Sorry Lin, I couldn't resist!" Peter replied with a grin.

"Well, I must say you seem to have your mojo back after everything that's happened over the last few months."

"Yeah - I guess you could say I'm in a good place these days, emotionally speaking."

"Well, I'm really glad to see it." Lindi said warmly, "All we have to do now is try to find a decent woman for you."

"Ohh Lin! We've been through all this before remember?!" Peter replied with a groan, "I don't think I could trust a woman again. Not for a good long while anyway. Present company excepted of course."

Lindi had to bite her tongue - she had already set up an online dating profile in his name and had already received messages from several interested women. She was unsure what was the right thing to do - whether she should throw caution to the wind and tell him what she had done in his name, or simply delete the profile and let Peter live without the love of a good woman. Or, maybe it was because she wanted Pe... No - that was a stupid notion! She immediately cast that thought aside, hoping it wouldn't rear its head again. The trouble was, it wasn't the first time that thought had flashed across her mind, and she had a sinking feeling it'd pop back into her mind again at some other time.

Friday, August 6th 2010 - 9:25am

1...34567...11