Two Way Display Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoe and Tia, ever increasing circles.
6.6k words
4.7
3.7k
6
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia:

I lifted Zoe up, with Zoe's legs wrapped around my waist. Zoe's hard cock pressed against my stomach, while my own hard cock touched Zoe's pussy. Zoe gyrated her pussy over my cock, moaning she wanted me inside her so badly.

"You can have me inside you, but not just yet," I whispered with a mischievous grin.

"But I really really want you to fuck me," Zoe begged.

"And I really really want to fuck you, but I'm going to make you wait, and beg. First I am going to eat your pussy, and stick my tongue inside you as deep as I can."

I gently lowered Zoe onto my bed, our gorgeous large tits pressing against each other, whilst Zoe let go of my waist with her legs. I told her to go on all fours, which Zoe was all to happy to do. I crept up behind Zoe, and started caressing her legs and feet, slowly licking Zoe's legs over the seams of her stockings.

Zoe moaned and started playing with her cock, which was getting hard again. Only now she noticed the mirrors that were tactically placed, showing me making love with my mouth to her legs.

"You look so sexy doing that to me," Zoe whispered. "And you make me feel so sexy and horny."

As I worked my way up Zoe's legs with my mouth I started to tease Zoe's pussy with my fingers. I massaged Zoe slowly, a finger sliding inside her, only to pull it out again quickly. Zoe could only moan as she watched me via the mirror, the visual beauty stimulating the physical sensation of my hands and mouth.

I had now put my mouth on Zoe's hole, kissing it and licking it as I stroked Zoe's cock which already felt like exploding. Zoe felt how her man cunt was invaded by the gentlest yet strongest of sensations. Via the mirror she could see me licking her pussy whilst massaging her cock with one hand and using the other hand on he throat to tilt her head back.

I slowly moved to Zoe's face, crawling around her. I kissed her, whilst pressing my body against Zoe's.

"Do you want me?" I asked, whilst looking Zoe straight in the eyes.

"Oh yes sweetheart, I want you bad. I need you to fuck me hard. I am your whore and you must fuck me like one," Zoe said.

I positioned myself behind Zoe and Zoe rose to her knees. I manoeuvred myself into Zoe's man cunt, causing a guttural moan from Zoe's throat.

"Ooohhh, so big! Take me hard Tia, fuck me deep and hard. No love making, I need a fuck and I need you to fuck me!" Zoe groaned as I filled her with every last bit of my cock.

"Take this you bitch!" I shouted as I rammed my cock deep into Zoe.

I fucked her with deep thrusts, having to pin Zoe down by the shoulders. Zoe squeezed her big fake tits together, throwing her head back. She opened her neck to me, allowing me to bite her gently, not wanting to leave any love bites too visible.

My cock spasmed and with loud groans I emptied myself inside Zoe, who was now on all fours, whilst I pumped hard inside her.

As we came back down to earth - at least, that was what it felt like - Zoe looked back at me and we kissed, tender, hungry, loving.

"You are amazing. How come that you appear this classy lady, that butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, but once we're together you become this dominant sexual being?" Zoe asked.

"That can only be the influence of the most sexy bitch I've ever met in my life, you!"

"I am that bad an influence eh?" Zoe smiled.

"I'd say you're that great at being a bad influence," i smiled back at her.

"You're the one with the pornstar friend. And who is the one my mum and sister just fingered themselves to an orgasm for? Who is the one Robyn has clearly got the hots for?" I laughed.

Zoe then changed the subject, wanting to know about my meeting with Angela. She did however keep me sliding my still hard cock inside her, while I kept kissing her neck, and stroking her legs.

"Let me show you something first before I tell you about Angela," I said.

Slowly I pulled out of Zoe's dripping hole, whilst massaging my cum over her arse. I walked to the television set mounted on the wall, then worked the recorder box attached to it. It had recorded, from multiple angles, our fuck session. There were 14 cameras, with all cameras looking at different angles.

"What are you? You're not some spook with a lots of gadgets that track what I eat and where i buy my lingerie right?! I must say, we do look hot!" Zoe laughed. "This is not going online without permission is it?"

"Not unless we both decide it will, or should. I might share with mum and Robyn though, as part exchange for what they sent," I said.

"I do love my gadgets, and I have used them to perfect my feminine look, makeup skills and techniques and that sexy swaying walk you love so much. The cameras, can be motion activated, which they were, so they followed us around the bed for the little distance we covered. I even recorded myself sleeping to see how my hair would move, my clothes got trapped and twisted. Turns out I barely move when I sleep, so everything stays in place quite nicely."

We decided to watch Robyn's video later and agreed that our video would be shared with Robyn and Krystal, as they hardly seemed the shy types.

We both changed into a sheer neglige from my wardrobe, luckily we shared the same size and taste, and then sat on the sofa, with a glass of wine.

l told about the lunch date with Angela, and how we ended up fucking at the end of it! I hoped by the time I finished my story Zoe would be ready to fuck me, as I really wanted her to.

I told Zoe about lunch, playing footsy with Angela's pussy and being caught by two young women, who had apparently enjoyed the little floor show. When I described the young women Zoe recognized the description of the dark haired girl as the girl from the florist where she'd bought the flowers she'd just brought me. Now I know where to find her I'll make sure to be down there soon to "make her acquaintance" and probably to try and arrange a date too.

"I think she particularly liked my main selling points," I said squeezing my tits together and running a hand over my stockings.

"What's not to like?" Zoe said as she laid a hand between my thighs.

I got up, freeing my cock, and pressed it against Zoe's lips. As Zoe opened her mouth I walked away, and told her to hold that thought. I looked out the window and called Zoe over. I pointed at a window three away from Zoe's on the next floor up. A woman was stood there, and seemed to stare right at us.

Tia's phone rang. It was Angela, admiring the view of us two being "all tits and cocks."

Angela:

I could see them together now, and they looked hot. Both in long sheer negligees, stockings and heels, and both showing their massive cocks. No question about what they were upto tonight. I decided to give Tia a quick ring, although I wouldn't blame her for not answering. She clearly had someone else to keep her busy. I was pleased however that she did answer.

"Hello you sexy lady," Tia greeted me as she answered.

"You two look so sexy. I wouldn't mind joining that little party," I said.

"Well, maybe we can arrange that some day. I'm speaking for the two of us here. I believe that there is always room for someone as sexy as you," Tia told me.

I got wet just thinking about that and my hand reached between my legs. I reached under my skirt and felt my lace panties were damp to the touch. I started rubbing my clit, almost forgetting I was on the phone to Tia.

"You carry on sweetheart, we'll just stand here and wait for you to cum," she woke me from my little fantasy.

My fingers slid inside my pussy, having pulled the minuscule piece of lace to the side. I had just enough presence of mind to switch to video call on my phone and put the phone in its stand, allowing Tia and Zoe a good view and allowing myself two free hands. As I worked my pussy, now very wet, with one hand, I unbuttoned my blouse with the other. I pinched and squeezed my nipples, and brought my tits up to my mouth to lick and kiss them. I very soon came to a shuttering orgasm, my knees almost giving way. I was soaking wet, and licked my fingers, tasting my own juices on them.

Tia and Zoe had clearly enjoyed my little performance, as Zoe was now pumping in Tia's mouth with slow deep thrusts. I now watched them in action and I was desperate to get spit roasted by the two of them very soon. Then Zoe came in Tia's mouth, and Tia swallowed the lot. I could tell they were really good together, and super sexy.

"Well, that was one of the nicest calls ever," I said as I sat down in front of my phone.

"You are very hot and very pretty," Zoe said.

"My sexlife has been almost nonexistent for the past year or so, and the best sex I had before Tia was with my ramping rabbit or my own fingers," I confessed. "So when Tia came along, I was kind of desperate. Having said that, I would not just have settled for a shag with anyone. Tia is rather special, and the two of you even more so."

Tia then asked after my son and his crossdressing exploits. As it happened he asked to have a heart to heart tomorrow, and I had a reasonable suspicion what it would be about. Both Tia and Zoe offered to help if help was needed, or to meet up with him if he wanted to. I thanked them both for the offer and told them we should meet up real soon.

Zoe:

That was unexpected and hot. Angela has got a fantastic body, and looks very sexy. She must have been very picky for a woman that gorgeous to not have any sex to speak of for that long. Maybe she had just been holding out.

Tia had made up some food to get our strength back for the night ahead, and I took the time to take in the erotic artwork around her apartment. The pictures on the walls were of a trans model, Jeanne Lazareva. I had seen pictures of her online, and I had taken some inspiration from them.

"You like her too?" Tia asked as she came up behind me.

"I do. She was the one who made it clear that you could use breastforms in the larger sizes and look good with them," I replied.

It turned out we had both ordered our breastforms through her web profile. We sat down, had a drink and ate. We talked about all sorts, our clothing preferences, with my slutty and daring, and Tia going for the classic elegant look. We agreed that we would challenge each other to swap styles on the odd occasion.

Tia warned me that if Robyn ever come to visit she would challenge me to go out shopping for a "casual and every woman look" to see if I would have the same appeal and attention.

"Prepare for denim, flat shoes or boots and minimal makeup," Tia said.

"Did you accept that challenge?" I asked.

"I did, and it was exciting, liberating and very good fun. It actually felt nice that men and women liked Tia in a dressed down version as much as this version."

It sounded like a good challenge, and I was curious to learn what an understated Zoe would look like, and how well she'd be received by the world.

Tia suggested we watch the video that Robyn and Krystal had sent us, as a bit of entertainment. She put it up on her big screen, and it was hot! Krystal was on a bed, in nothing but a pair of minuscule pale blue panties. Her fingers were fucking her wet cunt, and the camera came close enough to pick the sounds of her hand plunging deep into her pussy. The camera was then fixed, and seconds later Robyn climbed on the bed, lowering herself over Krystal's mouth.

Robyn was in gorgeous black lingerie and stockings. She pulled her panties to the side, and spread her lips with her fingers. Krystal stuck her tongue deep into Robyn's cunt, and she in return started to gently ride Krystal's hungry tongue. She looked straight into the camera, then said in between moaning as her pussy was being devoured by Krystal, "do you want some of this Zoe? Or do you want all of me?"

She then bent down to eat Krystal's pussy out, making sure she swiped her hair aside, so the camera would capture her mouth on Krystal's clit.

It wasn't long before both women came to a screaming orgasm, showing Krystal to be a proper squirter. With shiny wet lips Robyn came to the camera, to tell me she'd phone me tomorrow. She then lowered the camera to her pussy, whilst playing with herself, and telling me that could be mine to use if I wanted it.

"She does not take prisoners, does she?" I said to Tia.

"You have no idea, even if I told you," she smiled.

Tia:

"Fancy my mum and sister sending a video like that," I thought.

I actually felt somewhat apprehensive about how Zoe would feel about this. It's easy to pretend very liberal and open minded, but mother and daughter porn, even if both are consenting adults, might be a step too far for some.

Luckily Zoe's cock gave me the answer before her mouth did. She had the hots for Robyn, and who could blame her? We decided to watch a movie together, and have a snuggled up evening before heading to bed. However, during the movie, which contained a few dance numbers, we got talking about my live for dancing.

As it happened, I had a ball gown in my wardrobe, but also a rather sexy classic looking long tail coat, in black, with a white lace top to go underneath. It was to create a very sexy female characterisation of the male dancer.

I managed to persuade Zoe into dressing up and try our hands, and feet, at a romantic dance ourselves. Zoe was initially reluctant, claiming her two left feet would spell disaster. When I showed her the outfits her resistance melted away quickly.

We got changed in separate rooms, to add to the surprise element.

My gown was a wide flowing classic ball gown, in white and gold, leaving a rich view of cleavage. It fitted tight around my waist, accentuating my tits.

When Zoe made her appearance she took my breath away. The coat was only held with two buttons, the white bodice clung to her like...well like me probably. She had done her hair, pulled back very tight, in a pony tail, with an almost manly quiffe.

I put on a classical music album, all slow, in a nice waltz tempo. Zoe proved to be a quick learner, and soon we were gliding across the floor, and I had never felt more feminine than now. I felt like a princess in Zoe's arms and dressed in my gown.

Then, at the end of our fourth dance, Zoe dipped me backwards, her face close to mine. Her eyes seemed to stare straight into my soul. Her lips hovered over mine, nearly touching. There was a little smile, then she pulled me back up again. Our lovely fake tits pressed against each other.

Zoe led me by the hand to the bedroom. The kind of leading by the hand that will fill your mind with lust and desire. She undid my gown and stripped me down to my white lingerie and stockings. She led me to the bed but was very particular about where I laid. Then it dawned on me that we would be in our second video.

I quickly clicked the remote to start recording, as Zoe sat between my legs.

Slowly and very tenderly she kissed my legs, first over my stockings, then my thighs above my stockings. I could barely feel her touch, it was that light. She made sure her head did not obscure the camera as she slid my cock from its satin prison.

Zoe:

I very tenderly started kissing Tia's cock, which soon was fully erect. My lips barely left a trace, as did my tongue. If anything was making Tia grow this hard it was the anticipation and the warmth of my breath. The look in her eyes was a begging and pleading lustful look, expressing the desire to be loved this time, rather than just fucked.

I opened my mouth, and slowly started taking Tia's cock inside me. Only for then to slowly withdraw, and kiss her legs and stockings. I took her back in my mouth and withdrew again. Tia's gentle moaning told me she was loving it, but also wanted to keep going. Instead I took off her shoes, and kissed her feet, before sucking her beautifully pedicured painted nails. Her hands now stroked her own cock. I pushed her hands away.

I kissed and licked my way back up her legs, then took her cock in my mouth somewhat more resolute. I swallowed her deep, making her gasp for air. Then I withdrew again.

I moved around, placing myself over Tia's face. As I faced the camera, I freed my cock, then squeezed my big fake tits, whilst looking straight at the camera.

Tia full well knew what I was upto, and she took my cock in her mouth, sucking me deep, whilst fucking my man cunt with her fingers.

I stared out the camera, watching down on Tia, who had my cock entirely in her mouth. I gently pushed and fucked her mouth, whilst giving the camera my sexiest and sluttiest look.

"How about it Robyn? Do you want to come and play? Or do you want to play and cum?" I asked in my most sultry and seductive voice.

I then bent down, and sucked Tia deep into my mouth, feeling her against the back of my throat. Our 69 face fuck session, was tender, we made love to each other's cock. Then, we came. And came, and came. We both swallowed all of our cum, nothing wasted, nothing spilt.

We then both sat up on the bed, faced the camera, blew a kiss each, before stopping the video.

"Two can play that game," I smiled.

Tia quickly saved and sent the video, before we fell asleep against each other.

Robyn:

I hoped I hadn't put Zoe off me with my little "look at me ma, I'm a pornstar!" performance. It seemed like a fun idea at the time, which is how most mess-ups start.

It wasn't the first time Krystal and I had shared a lovely intimate moment like that, and it wasn't the first one on video. Still, having learned about Zoe, I felt there was more riding on not messing things up. If not for my chances to get upclose and personal with Zoe, then certainly for Tia and Zoe. I haven't seen or heard Tia this happy or positive for a long time.

When I woke up the next morning though, my worries were quickly put to rest. I found Tia's video message, and opened it as I had my morning drink of orange juice. I have to admit I nearly spat all of my drink out when the video started. Both of them looked so incredibly sexy and beautiful. That they recreated our video I thought was well cheeky, and very funny. Hats off to them. My fingers found my clit, and I started playing with myself, fingering my now wet cunt, and gently teasing my clit.

As they filled each other's mouth with their cum, I reached a lovely early morning orgasm. What a way to start the day! I admired Zoe for her little act, and her invitation gave me butterflies.

"I will be seeing you soon," I thought to myself.

"Did you see the little video they sent us?" Krystal said as she walked up behind me.

"I have seen it, and enjoyed myself to it as well," I replied.

"I thought I smelt your pussy," Krystal said with a wide grin.

"Are you sure you're not smelling your own?", I fired back.

Krystal sniffed her fingers, then took and sniffed mine.

"Definitely yours. So what do you make of Zoe, and of Tia and Zoe together?" Krystal asked.

"I think Zoe is sexy and hot and very pretty. She would definitely be my girl-crush. And I can't believe what she has done to and for Tia! Tia looks different. Still gorgeous, but less of a shop mannequin and more of a woman full of life and with a lust for sex. I love it, and I love Zoe for what she has done for Tia."

"There is certainly a change in Tia. Did you see that leather skirt behind her? That must have been Tia's, but she never wanted to wear leather. Maybe we should go and visit soon, and see for real what the new Tia is all about," Krystal said.

I thought about taking Zoe on a dress-down shopping trip, which would be a great chance to get to know her better. I picked up my phone and sent both Tia and Zoe the same message to arrange a visit.

Angela:

After her little exhibitionism with Tia and Zoe Angela had a good night's sleep filled with very sensual dreams. She had no doubt that her fantasy of having Tia and Zoe inside her at the same time would at some point come true. Today she was having her heart-to-heart with her son though, who she expected to confess about his crossdressing habits. Having met Tia, who is well spoken and articulate, intelligent, successful, as well as drop dead gorgeous, Angela felt more confident about having this talk.

12