Two-way Golden Enema

Story Info
A couple experiment with a simultaneous golden enema.
1.5k words
4.43
30.5k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
197 Followers

They had each prepared themselves with a series of cleansing enemas before meeting and Lana was now trembling with anticipation at what was to come. Todd was waiting in Lana's large tiled bathroom when she entered, naked and ready, and his cock was already stiffly erect. The equipment, now modified for their latest experiment, lay on a folded towel on the floor beside the sunken tub and Lana felt another little jolt of excitement at the sight of it.

The inspiration for this series of sessions had come from a Japanese video that Lana had found on-line. It was a grainy, amateurish production, made by what appeared to be a married couple in their own home, and what she saw them do was deeply, incredibly exciting. After they viewed the footage together, Todd and Lana fucked until the windows rattled and they agreed to try the idea themselves. They had done so twice already and then Todd suggested a novel twist on the basic idea. Now, they were ready to try that too...

One whole wall of Lana's bathroom was done completely in mirror tiles and the stark white glare of the fluorescent lighting added another dimension of eroticism to the proceedings. Todd's hands, Lana saw, were trembling as he picked up his newly adapted device.

The apparatus consisted of a long, clear plastic tube formed into two tapering, slightly curved nozzles at each end. In the middle, forming a T-junction, was an inlet pipe attached to a clear plastic tube. In the two previous sessions, as in the original Japanese video, the tube had been connected to a funnel, but now, Todd had changed it so that it joined to a semi-rigid, condom-like attachment. There was also a small pitcher on the towel, along with a tube of lubricant and a small clamp. Todd held up the device and, again, Lana experienced a rush of delicious anticipation.

"Let's do it," she whispered, huskily.

Todd, unscrewed the top from the tube of lubricant and then carefully coated each nozzle thickly. He then set down the device for a moment and motioned for Lana to turn around, When she did so, he slipped the tube between the pretty cheeks of her bottom, pressing the neck against her waiting anus and squeezed. Lana gasped as she felt the unctious goo squirting inside her and then shivered as Todd used a finger to gently circle and smear the lube around her sensitive opening.

"Now me," he said a few moments later.

Todd turned and bent slightly and Lana repeated the operation on him. She allowed her finger to penetrate him as she did so and, in the mirror, she saw his cock twitch upwards at the pleasurable sensation. It excited her even further and she felt an almost desperate ache of horniness in the pit of her stomach. Todd picked up the pitcher and she nodded that she was ready.

There was something deeply erotic about watching herself pee into the waiting receptacle. She stood facing the mirror, squatting ever so slightly, as Todd knelt, holding the pitcher between her legs. She held on to his shoulder for supprt and, after a few seconds of silence, gave a short grunt of relief as her steaming nectar gushed nosily into the plastic container. She had been saving it all day, and the flow seemed to continue interminably before finally dying away. Todd murmured something she didn't quite catch but it was clear he was impressed at the sheer volume of her effort.

The next few steps were the same as in their previous sessions and Lana, flushed with arousal, now sat down on the cold tile floor and turned to face Todd, her knees flexed and her thighs spread for him. Todd knelt between her feet and bent down, picking up the device as he did so. He looked at her for a moment, holding her excited gaze, and then maneuvered one of the slick nozzles into the crevice of her bottom. She raise her hips for him, then gasped as the tip slid almost effortlessly into her and slid four, five, then six inches inside.

Todd now sat back and shuffled forward, allowing his his legs to interlock around hers. Balancing himself carefully on one hand, he lifted his ass and then began to work the second nozzle into his own rectum. A bubble of clear pre-cum formed at the tip of his cock and then dripped downward in a viscous string as Lana looked on with mounting excitement. They were now ready for what was about to come next...

Lana took the condom attachment for the clear plastic tube and held it up as Todd reached for the pitcher. His hands were shaking once again as he raised it up but he managed to direct the contents into the waiting mouth of the attachment. Lana watched in the mirror as the bright amber fluid snaked down the tube, filling both nozzles, and then she gasped as the hot liquid began flooding her waiting asshole. Todd's hips jerked at the similar sensation he experienced.

"Oh Jesus... oh, Christ," he moaned.

The speed of the flow was gentle enough that Todd had to pause in the pouring, letting the condom shaped receptacle empty several times before continuing. The hot piss slowly invaded each of their bottoms, filling them more deeply with each application. After a few minutes the pitcher was empty and Todd set it down. As soon as the condom was empty, he deftly took it from Lana and, with one smooth motion, slipped his cock into it, pulling it down the shaft and holding it tight against the base. He caught Lana's eye as he leaned back to rest on his hands.

"I'm ready," Lana said, breathlessly.

The next few minutes seemd an eternity. There was a silence in the room as Todd closed his eyes and focused his attention, breathing slowly and deeply. Lana watched in the mirror once again and, after a few more seconds, she saw bubbles in the tube suddenly race downward. At the same instant, she felt the incredible force of the flow send more hot piss shotting into her insides. They both grunted loudly, each unconsciously arching their hips upwards to receive the delicious flow.

The stream seemed to go on and on. The length of pipe between their two asses was about six inches or so and, watching in the mirror, Lana could see the odd bubble shooting down the tube and then coursing either left or right towards one of the nozzles. She could feel the warmth flooding higher and higher inside her, filling and stretching her rectum in incredibly erotic waves of sensation. When the force suddenly subsided, Todd grabbed the clamp and slipped it around the tubing just below the condom, pulling it away from him as he did so. He took a long, deep breath.

"You first," he whispered.

Lana, raised her hips again and slowly began to flex her abdominal muscles. As she did so, she let herself slide forward, forcing the tapered nozzle even deeper inside her, spreading her willing anus even more widely apart. At the point where the joint for the tubing was pressed tightly into the crevice of her ass, she pushed with her inner muscles, making the steamy liquid from her own ass race into Todd's. He threw his head back and moaned as the tidal force burst into him.

Lana had to relax after a minute or so, and then Todd, in turn, pushed back. Lana's hips jerked and she too moaned as she felt herself being filled again. Incredibly, the force of the stream was even greater than when Todd was peeing and the inward pressure was a gush that roiled turbulently inside her. As it slowed, she tensed her andomen again, sending the flood back, and, this time, she continued to slide herself forward, pushing Todd's nozzle even deeper. She gripped tightly with her anal muscles, holding the nozzle in its grip, and began to move back and forth, fucking Todd with the wide plastic nozzle at his end, forcing the tip back and forth over his swollen prostate. His cock, dripping even more glistening pre-cum thickened visibly, the head an angry bright red.

"Oh Jesus ... yes... like that," he gasped.

Now, with her body quivering with the effort, Lana allowed one hand to drop between her thighs and slip back and forth, one taut finger rubbing the hard nubbin of her clit. She watched Todd as his cock began to twitch and bob, swollen to near bursting. His hips suddenly juddered and then, with volcanic force, it erupted, spewing thick clots of cum in a succession of bursts. With each orgasim contraction, Todd's abdomen clenched and the pressure made the hot pee explode into Lana's rectum again, and again, and again. Even before the last burst filled her, she came herself, screaming in ecstasy, and creating a powerful back and forth flow in a powerful stacatto rhythm. The force of the one against the other was too much for the cheap plastic clamp on the tubing and it let go, shooting a river of piss onto the floor beneath the pair. They jerked spasmodically from the sheer, incredib;e power of their orgasms and then collapsed panting into the amber pool.

"Oh, Fuck," gasped Lana, "Oh... fuck me..."

After a moment, Todd managed a weak laugh...

"Maybe in a little while," he said...

...

RayneDor
RayneDor
197 Followers