Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babyy..." Rebecca cooed, staring at the enormous pecker just inches away from her, as she intently pleasured her son with both of her hands now gliding expertly to cover the whole shaft. The soft squelching noise of the handjob, the boy's moans and pants, and her own heavy breathing were the only sounds in the room. She relished the strain in his handsome face, especially as she twisted both of her hands about his sensitive tip.

Soon, the desire to please him and her curiosity got the best of her. Placing her hands taut against the base of his penis, she brought it close and licked the ventral surface, from middle to tip. She was rewarded with a salty flavor and an accompanying groan of approval from the teenager.

"Aw fuckkk... god that's hot..." the teen moaned as his mother pleasured him. The same thick lips that had puckered up every morning to kiss him goodbye before school now stretched over his fat glans, drool and precum dripping from their corners. The surreal vision was too hot, and he had to close his eyes and reassert control.

Rebecca slowly moved her head back and forth with a gently twisting motion, massaging the tip of the boy's shaft with her lips while her tongue lathered the glans, claiming its bubbling precum. When the effort of stretching her mouth open made her jaw sore, she released the cock and continued placing tender kisses down the ventral surface. Once rested, she returned the boy's tender glans into the loving embrace of her lips. The musky, virile smell and the boy's tortured reactions made her dizzy and horny; she was shocked to find, despite her growing breathlessness, her sustained enthusiasm for the task.

His mother's awkward but sincere ministrations, combined with the sheer taboo of the situation, had the teenager groaning and squirming like it was his first blowjob all over again. The boy started gently thrusting in his hips into her mouth, and suddenly, thoughtlessly, he placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed down. It was only when he heard her cough and pull back did he realize his mistake.

"Fuck! Sorry, mom..."

Rebecca panted and coughed, eyes red and watering. "It's... *cough*... okay..." After a few moments, she caught her breath, and was happy to have her head clear again. "We're getting too distracted anyway - let's not forget our primary mission. Your father'll be home soon."

Roman cursed at himself silently for ruining the sublime experience, but as he watched his mother climb onto the bed and straddle him, he couldn't really be mad. Within seconds, she had the head of his breeder at her opening and slowly began to sit down.

"Ohhh... Romannn..."

Dwight pulled into the driveway next to his wife's car. He looked into the empty living room, frowning. He had been expecting his wife smiling at him, like virtually every other time he had come home early. It was just another unusual behavior for her ever since he had left for the camping trip. Was it something he had said?

He closed the front door and hung up his keys, shucking his shoes. He walked into the kitchen and found no one there either. "Rebecca? Roman?"

Just then, he heard a faint noise from above. Had the house not been so quiet, he would have missed it. Perhaps they were upstairs. As he approached the stairs, the sound grew louder, a repetitive, knocking sound. When he began climbing the creaky stairs, the sound stopped. It sounded like it had been coming from Roman's room.

Meanwhile, Roman was trying to be quiet as possible as he heard the footsteps thunder up the stairs. He gently released his mother's left tit from his mouth and removed his left hand from her flushed, sweaty chest. He heard the door knock.

"Roman?"

"Hey dad."

"Have you seen your mother?"

Roman looked up at his completely naked, sweaty, and sex-flushed mother. She was sitting atop him, her thighs digging into the bed on both sides of his pelvis, with her snatch stuffed to the brim with his cock. Her eyes were wide and she had covered her mouth with her hand.

"Uh..." Roman stalled as Rebecca urgently pointed outside. He continued, "Oh... uh I think she went for a walk."

"Oh, all right. Guess I'll take a shower until she comes back. By the way, what are you doing in there? I keep hearing noises."

"Oh just doing some exercises... glute thrusts," Roman said for his father to hear. He sneered as he rolled his hips upward, massaging his mother's deep spot.

Rebecca's eyes grew wide and fluttered. She grabbed a pillow and moaned into it until the intense sensation passed and then slapped the boy, whispering angrily to him, "What are you doing?! Idiot!"

"Sounds good son. See ya later."

His plodding footsteps continued to disappear in the hallway before both mother and son heaved a sigh of relief.

------------------------------

TUESDAY:

------------------------------

Roman shut the front door as he shucked off his shoes.

"I'm home!"

Within seconds, Rebecca appeared in the foyer, wearing her tied-up pink robe, her hair up in a ponytail. She had the dreaded look of petulance that Roman had seen many times before, with the crossed arms to go along with it.

"You're late."

"Sorry, mom! I missed the bus - Troy had to drop me off after he finished flirting with Holly. So... um... in my room again? I padded the wall behind the headboard so there won't be any sound... except what we make, of course."

"Why'd you miss the bus?"

"Umm..."

"It's another one of those girls, isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

Rebecca frowned and looked away, "I don't know. Your dad could be home any minute. He almost caught us yesterday!"

"Okay, maybe we just need a venue change - how about the granny flat? I've... used it before, and it's pretty secure."

"No. I know you have, and it's not," Rebecca groused, although she couldn't help but take pleasure in the lad's surprise. "Yeah, I'm still your mom. Besides, we're still remodeling that into a new office. There's nowhere safe, Roman - can you imagine what your dad would do if he caught us?!"

"He can do whatever he likes... as long as he stops interrupting us..." Roman sighed, rock hard in anticipation, as he looked down at voluptuous woman he had secretly desired for years, and had come to know intimately over the last few days.

"That's not funny..." Rebecca scowled and turned away. "I think he's already suspicious something's up. I knew this was a bad idea!"

"Woah woah... sorry... I was just kidding. Look, I don't think he has any idea," Roman soothed her as he turned her back towards him and took her in his arms. Towering over her, he kissed her with a confidence borne of having slaked her pussy. His hand stroked the skin of her upper back through her robe and began to massage her trapezius.

"I... mmm... that feels good..." Rebecca sighed.

Soon, they were locked in a passionate French kiss. Between kisses, the boy expertly pulled his mother with him to the piano room, backing up until he felt cool leather on the back of his legs. He sat back onto the couch, bridging slightly to pull down his shorts and boxers to free his throbbing manhood.

Rebecca licked her lips as her eyes feasted on her favorite new toy, and accessory rippling abs and muscular thighs. She pulled up the hem of her robe, exposing her pantyless loins, and walked forward until her legs straddled her son's. She sat down gently, hissing as she felt the hot cock squash underneath her swollen labia. She began grinding her hips slowly, using the barrel of the thick erection to massage her moist introitus. She placed her arms over his shoulders and bunched up until their faces were just an inch apart.

"God... you are such a bad influence."

"I'm so sorry," the boy muttered sardonically, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Wow, the contrition is written all over your face," Rebecca teased, smiling at her handsome son's flirtatious grin, before she pressed her lips to his again. She moaned as she gently sat down, his glans burrowing its way in.

"Ohh mommm..."

Rebecca slowly moved up and down, using the lad's fat knob to dig a fuck tunnel for the rest of him. Their embrace went on for minutes, her tongue dancing with his, her skin cooling his wandering hands, and her pussy drooling lubricant as she humped him. When she had taken him halfway, she shivered and a sensation radiated out from her core into her spine and her body. Sweaty and panting, she gently grinded him at this depth, taking a little break.

"Mmmm... we haven't... ohh... sat together here in so long,"

"Yeah... fuck you're wet, mom... we can hear the car from here."

"What... ohhhhh... are we going to say when father does get here, mister?

"Mmm... we'll just say you're playing your sonatas. One of those concerts you used to do for me."

"I'm so out of practice."

"Bet you could be tickling those ivories in no time."

The boy gently grasped her hips and pulled down slowly. She gasped sharply as she felt her pouch reaccomodate to the latter half of her boy's size. The rapidly entering mass displaced air, making her queef. Already, it had become easier and easier to take her son's cock; she hadn't even needed his oral gifts today. Before long, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt her buttocks touch his muscular thighs.

"FUCK!!! Ugghh... you fill me up... ohhhh... sooo muchh. Feels... uggh... like you're tickling my ovaries instead, stud... urrrggghh..." Rebecca groaned as she gingerly used the lad's fat glans to stir her deepest parts with rolling motions of her hips.

Thirty minutes later, the same glans drooled precum as it squeezed out by a spasm of its now familiar host. Her pink-tinged chest clearly visible through the barely donned robe, Rebecca whined at the sense of emptiness as her right hand desperately reached below her. When it grasped the fat, slime-covered cock, she aimed it at her opening and sat down once more, now in the reverse cowgirl position her son had requested. As her eyes rolled in her head once again, her right hand returned to her son's thigh, its French tipped nails digging into the rippling muscles to deal with the intense sensations. Her triceps flexed and relaxed as used both arms to control her slow thrusts up and down.

"Ohhhh... babyyyy... mmm... yesss yesssss... oh fuck sweetieee... it feels so goooddd..."

Roman was entranced by the heart shaped ass undulating before him. He was quite familiar with it, having imagined it intently through a multitude of skirts and mom-jeans, while he listened to his personal concerts. He never expected, however, to see it unclothed, cellulitic, and sweaty, as it clapped against his abs. The camel-toe that he had been lucky to glimpse on occasions when Rebecca was feeling generous now hugged the base of his thick dong, leaving a slimy white trail with each upstroke.

"Ohhh fuckk... mommm... I'm gonna blow."

"Ohh mee too... sweetieeee..." Rebecca whined frantically.

Just then, the familiar sound of Dwight's car pulling into the driveway interrupted their tryst.

"Ah fuck..." the teen muttered.

Rebecca's heart began racing. She immediately stood up, her pussy briefly prolapsing as it squeezed out its recent guest, a translucent string of liquid still joining them.

The front door unlocked. Dwight sang out, "I'm home!"

As Dwight put away his keys, Roman stood up and quickly pulled up his boxers and shorts. He pulled one of the couch pillows onto his crotch, trying to hide the absurd, throbbing bulge in his fly. His underwear was already soaked with the fuckfluid on his cock and he hoped the moisture wouldn't reach his shorts.

Meanwhile, Rebecca frantically tied down her robe as she sat onto the piano bench and opened up the keys. She managed to tie up the robe just as her husband entered the piano room.

"Oh there you guys are... what are you doing in here?"

Shaking off her pre-orgasmic jitters, Rebecca began nonchalantly playing arpeggios, trying to sink into her robe, so that her husband wouldn't note the obvious sex flush on her face and chest, "Oh... Roman wanted to hear me play for a bit. Home early again huh?"

"Megan had to leave early... I'm kinda useless without her."

Rebecca slammed two diminished chords on the keyboard before standing up. "I see. Well I'm going to take a shower," she stated sternly before heading for the stairs.

Roman watched as his father followed his mother, stammering pleasantries. He shook his head at his father's obliviousness. He sighed away the tension and excitement of again nearly being caught, and stood up, still bulging in his shorts. He rearranged the pillows and was about to leave the room, when he noted the shiny evidence of their lovemaking that his mother had dripped onto the shiny piano bench. He quickly wiped it away and smiled.

------------------------------

WEDNESDAY:

------------------------------

Fifteen. That was Rebecca's count for the number of times the blond waif in the cheerleader costume had casually touched her son during their short conversation. As she watched them embrace, his enormous frame ensconcing the tiny co-ed, Rebecca squeezed the parking brake until her knuckles went white.

"Thanks for picking me up, mom," her handsome teen said as he opened the door. He was dressed in a sleeveless jersey that showed off his bulging deltoids and arms.

"My pleasure sweetheart. So... who was that?" Rebecca asked, trying to be casual as she drove onto the main road.

"Who?"

"That blond girl in the cheerleader costume you were talking to."

"Oh, that's Kelsey."

"Kelsey, huh. So this is why you missed the bus yesterday, huh?"

The teen grinned, shrugging his shoulders, "Maybe."

"I see. Are you fucking her?"

"Not yet... she invited me over this weekend... who knows what'll happen?"

"Yeah right..." Rebecca huffed, nostrils flared.

"Hmmm... is somebody jealous?"

Rebecca mocked indignance, "How dare you? Why would I be jealous of some JV waif? I used Pleasant High's varsity captain my junior and senior year, you know?"

"Woah... really? No way..."

"You don't believe me?"

"Prove it," Roman challenged her.

Thirty minutes later, the top of Rebecca's high school cheerleading outfit was bunched up against her neck, revealing her naked, bouncing breasts. She also was wearing the knee-high socks that went with the costume. Her left leg lay flat on the bed, and she was currently pulling back her right, trying to touch her chest with the fabric-covered knee. The skirt of the costume had been pulled up to her waist. Below, her pussy was fully visible and currently being fucked with abandon by a thick teenage cock.

"S-see? I'm still... oooff.... f-flexible. Oh... FUCK!" The angle let the boy's dig even deeper against his mother's fornix, making her howl with pleasure.

"Ughh... that's so fucking hot, mom..." the teen groaned, his eyes wide, trying to take in the incredibly sexy sight before him. His left knee was dug into his bedsheets as a steady anchor. His right foot was planted onto the bed, powering the strokes that were making his balls thwack against his mother's mound.

Rebecca's own eyes were trying to capture the sight of the nude stud fucking her. The boy's already prodigious muscles were unusually pumped from the practice and he reeked of sweat and masculine musk. The lad's post-practice stench had been a turn-on for Rebecca since her youth; it reminded her of the way Robbie Matthews helped her "stretch" Thursday afternoons at his house after their teams had to share the same field. The memory was now being replaced, more than twenty years later, with another high school football jock that was better endowed and a much better lay.

"Ah! Ah! Ooooh... eek! Oh fuck! Babbyyyy... I'm... I'M..." Rebecca's cries accelerated and glissandoed into a higher pitch as her climax approached. Her son reached down and pressed his lips to hers just as her orgasm hit and she screamed into his lips. "MMMMMPHHH!!!"

The teen gritted his teeth and fucked hard to give his matron the best climax possible. The thwacks of their desperate rut became wetter and sloshed as the frothy mix of their union began to bubble with fresh woman-cum. The housewife's intense orgasm made her walls push out the youth's breeder after the peak of the climax and she began to quake. Eventually her moans and cries softened to heavy panting before she finally caught her breath.

"Oh fuckk... you wonderful boy... now come up here... now let me show you the other thing I'm gonna beat that little bitch Kelsey at."

The boy wasted no time in shuffling up until his dong covered the midline of his mother's sweaty face. Rebecca stared at the enormous shaft, just inches away from her face, smelling of the sour but heady stench of their copulation. The whole pole was covered in whitish rings of fluid that her ecstasy had produced. Without a thought, she began licking the base of the shaft. The salty, musky flavor made her take another lick, and then another, and soon she had her hands wrapped around the base of the shaft as she lathered the cock with her tongue. Before long, she had her lips stretched around his glans stroking back and forth as her tongue lashed the underside of the head.

"Ohh goddd... mommmm..." the boy rasped. As his mother's stretched open lips slobbered over his knob, her big green eyes looking at him full of love, he could barely even remember Kelsey's name.

------------------------------

THURSDAY:

------------------------------

"Thanks for picking me again, mom," Roman said as he clicked his seatbelt.

Rebecca drove out of the pickup area. "Didn't feel like taking the bus today? Not like you had after school stuff today."

"Maybe I just wanted to see you," the teen muttered as he placed his hand on the hemline of her short skirt.

Rebecca was giddy to see that her combo blue skirt and tightly-fitting gray blouse with a plunging neckline had successfully captured the teenage stud's attention, but she continued to play it cool: "Very smooth, Romeo. Does little Kelsey know you're saying things like this to other girls?"

"She doesn't mind if I say it to my mom..." the teen whispered, even as his hands snuck under her skirt and caressed her thighs.

"That's because she doesn't know the type of things that you do with your mom."

Roman laughed, "That's true."

"Where is she anyway? I was surprised not to see her fondling you today." Rebecca had her eyes on the road, but her hand and her mind were currently centered on the bulge in the boy's jeans.

Roman laughed, "She has debate club today. And we've got a date this weekend, anyway. So you really don't mind me seeing her?"

"Look... I'm your mom, I'll always be possessive of you. But, no kiddo, I'm happy you've got a great sex life - certainly, I'm very happy about the practice you've gotten."

"Thanks, mom. Although... I wouldn't mind some more practice..." the teen gently redirected his mother's free hand to his tented crotch.

"God does this thing ever take a break?" Rebecca asked, fishing the erection out of the fly of his jeans.

"Ughh... not around you, momm..." the boy groaned as he watched his purple glans ooze lubricant just above his mother's clutching fist.

"You don't have to flatter me, Romeo... you're already getting a handjob."

"Well, maybe I'm hoping for more," the teen grinned suggestively as his own fingers now played with her panties.

"Oh no you don't, mister," Rebecca wagged her finger, "it's really late and your dad's expecting us home soon."

Ten minutes later, Rebecca's fingers gripped the leather of the backseat, her arms straight, supporting her torso as she rocked her hips in tune with the massive teenage boner pounding her snatch doggy style. Her long, red hair swayed back and forth, a few strands stuck to her sweaty face, as she looked back to watch the glistening abs of the teen stud behind her.