Two-wheeled Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia and Stu both watched as he pushed deep inside of her, her tits bouncing in her hands. Stu came around to the other side and stood above her. Sophie immediately took him into her mouth, stopping to stroke him only when she needed to catch her breath or moan.

Mia watched them fuck her and loved to see the pleasure she got from pleasing them both. Sophie pulled Stu's cock from her mouth and asked Mia to please fuck him.

"I want to watch you both."

Mia looked at Luke and Stu.

"You know I want to see that too," said Luke.

Mia invited him back over, but made him sit on the couch. Luke watched as she stood and straddled Stu, slowly descending onto his waiting cock. Sophie watched as Luke slowly moved in and out of her. They watched as Mia gripped the back of the couch and fucked him deeply, Stu grabbing her perfect ass and pressing his face between her tits.

Luke pulled out of Sophie and stood beside Mia holding his cock for her mouth. Mia sucked Luke and ground herself on Stu's cock, pushing it as deep as she could. Sophie sucked on Mia's nipples and caressed her tits. Mia felt so overwhelmed by all the sensation that her body started to build again.

Stu grabbed Mia and stood up, still inside of her, flipping her around onto her back. Without hesitating, he pumped her hard and she felt herself inching toward climax with each thrust. Sophie bent over and kissed her while Luke guided himself into her from behind. Mia felt Luke's thrusts as Sophie kissed her, her moans vibrating on their lips. Mia came hard again and her pussy convulsed on Stu's cock, causing him to cum too. He pulled out and sprayed onto Mia's stomach and tits. Seeing Stu's cum on Mia's body caused Luke to cum too, so he pulled out as Sophie lay back and grabbed his cock, stroking out all his cum again.

"Now it's time to go running in the rain!" yelled Sophie after they'd all caught their breath.

The wind howled outside and the rain lashed the windows, but they jumped up and ran outside onto the deck, the cold water running over their dancing bodies in the night.

12