Two Women - One My Mom - Share My Bed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, they spoke about the day and what took place between them. His mom was honest with him and confessed that she had missed sex and ever since she stopped painting, the opportunity to have a man or woman in bed was greatly reduced. She never intended to seduce her son. "Joel, we cannot say a word about this. Not to anyone. I'm sure you can understand what could happen."

"I fully understand. This was never supposed to happen," Joel said. "But with what you were wearing every day what did you expect? You practically, no you actually exposed your pussy to me almost every night. Am I mad that we had a great time this afternoon? No fucking way. I loved fucking you and I want to us to continue. What do you say?"

With tears in her eyes she whispered, "I want this to continue as well. I loved having your cock in my pussy. But remember, no one can know about this." Joel then decided to reside at home, commuting daily to Emory. For the first two years of college, Ellen shared her bed and body with her son. Every so often she would ask him about why wasn't he dating anyone his age. He always shrugged off the question without a good answer. She knew that he enjoyed being in her bed every night. Then something changed as Joel was about to enter his junior year of college.

Starting that summer, Joel appeared distant, at times. Their lovemaking was not as intense as it had been. Perhaps it was only natural that the glow had worn off the candle. One night after a less than intense session of sex where Ellen didn't get to orgasm and Joel said little as he pulled out of his mom without an orgasm as well. Ellen reached for and put on her nightgown as Joel put his shorts.

"Joel," his mom asked, "what's going on? For the last month or so you seem to be distracted."

"I have a girlfriend."

Ellen sat up and said, "Joel that's great. I'm very glad for you and the girl. You being with your girlfriend doesn't change what we had together. The last two years have been wonderful. I have no regrets and hope you don't as well. And just maybe you'll find time for me every so often."

"I have no regrets mom. I've learned a lot about sex from you and Beth has complimented me on my lovemaking."

Joel left out the answer about finding time for her but she didn't pursue it with another question. Instead, she asked, "Tell me about her."

"She's also pre-med. We met in the basic chem class and were placed in the same study group. We had much in common and before you know it we began dating and a short time later we shared a bed at her house. I kept it a secret from you because I didn't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me," his mom replied.

Joel continued. "We are taking the organic chem class together this summer. We are both entering our junior year in a few weeks and we are hoping to find an apartment so we can live together."

"Wow. Live together."

"We have the same classes so it will be easy to study together. The last two years are going to be a son of a bitch. We figure by getting an apartment near the campus it will save us time commuting and the cost will be less to both sets of parents."

"Has she spoken to her parents about this arrangement? You haven't said anything about us have you?"

"She is talking to her parents as we speak. And no, of course I haven't said anything. However, she always talks about different sexual fantasies, but nothing out of the ordinary."

"Still, I think it would be a good idea if I spoke to them. When you pick up Beth, ask her for their phone number. I think this will be great for both of you. When will I get to meet her?"

"How about we set something up in a few weeks. By that time, maybe Beth and I will have found an apartment and we probably will want you to see it. Maybe go out to dinner with her parents. I'll still get her to give you her parents number."

"By the way," Ellen said, "I've decided to open my photography studio again. I'm attending a photography seminar in Boston. I'm leaving in two weeks, going out on Friday morning and will be back Monday morning. I couldn't get a flight out on Sunday. So maybe after I get back."

"The date is fine and that's great news about your photography, mom. I remember the portfolio you did on Lena, so many years ago. Now she is a superstar model."

"I think I know why that shoot stands out more than the others for you. If I recall, she was the first woman you ever saw naked."

"Yup. She was beautiful."

"Come hug your mom."

Joel did more than hug and the distance that was evident in their recently lovemaking disappeared. He lifted the nightgown over her head. She was wet and ready for his cock. He lined his cock along her furry slit and slowly teased his cock into her pussy. He bottomed out and began thrusting into his mom. He raised her legs and he locked his arms around them so he could go deeper with each of his thrusts.

"Oh my God. Ohhhhhhh...Your cock feels so good...so good. Don't stop...going to cum, going to cum on my son's cock. Oh...cumming...cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Joel felt his mom lose control with her body bucking up against his. His climax was triggered by his mom's wailing her pleasure. He left his trail of semen in her pussy.

Disengaged, he rolled off his mom and they both were lying back on the bed. A few minutes later, his mom left the bed to take a shower. Her son's cum leaking out as she walked. As his mom emerged from the shower Joel took the towel on the vanity and began drying her tits, making sure that his motions caused Ellen's nipples to swell. He placed the towel between her legs and said, "just making sure that you are dry, otherwise you'll get your panties wet."

"What makes you think I'll be wearing panties? Now get out let me dry off and get some clothes on."

The rest of the night was uneventful. The next day, Ellen was scheduling a few photography sessions with new clients and Joel started to read some of the text books for his science classes beginning next month. Joel called Beth and set up a time to get together for dinner than night. Around 6 pm that night, Joel got into his used car, a 2010 Volvo. He bought it for a song from one of his professors last year. He drove twenty minutes to pick up Beth. Beth was a few inches shorter than Joel. She was a natural blond, confirmed the first time they made love. At 5'6" she had a firm but, long legs and a C cup bust size. Her tits were topped by nipples that were so sensitive even though they were not very long when excited. She had freckles on and around the top of her tits. And she was, much to Joel's happiness, a true blond. Her bush was so fine he could easily see her slit dividing her sex.

Beth's parents treated their daughter with the utmost respect and realized that at twenty years old, she probably was having sex with Joel. And given the way things were around Beth's house, and that's a story Beth could not bring up, at least for the time being, they never said anything to her when Joel stayed over for the night, even if he stayed in her room. Yeah, they did hear the noise, but they trusted Joel and Beth told them that their relationship was solid and not fleeting. Both were going to be doctors.

Joel rang the bell, greeted by both of Beth's parents. He told them that it will be an early evening. They both had organic chem exams in two days so they would be spending the time studying tonight and Sunday. They decided it would be easier to get this course out of the way during the summer rather than take it with other mind-blowing pre-med classes. Would they mind if he stayed over?

"Not a problem, Joel," said Beth's mom, Michelle Hunter.

"Where are you going for dinner?" John Hunter, Beth's dad, asked.

"We are just going to Musso's," Joel said. Musso's was the best Italian restaurant in town.

"We won't be late," Beth said.

"Enjoy and be careful," Michelle said in a louder than normal voice.

The restaurant was only ten minutes from the house. Arriving on time for their reservation, the restaurant promptly seated them. They took only a few minutes to order. Appetizers and entrees. Both chose a diet soda.

The server brought hot bread to the table along with olive oil mixed in with Reggiano parmigiana cheese and fresh pepper. As they spent the better part of the day looking for a place to live, they were famished. Surprisingly, each of them devoured only two pieces of bread, saving their appetite for the food.

"You know it would be great if we got into the same medical school," Joel said.

"I have such feelings for you, Joel, that I wish that every day."

"My mom is going to Boston next weekend for a photography class. Why don't you spend the weekend with me? You think your parents would mind?"

"My parents like you and they know we are having sex. We really can spend some time studying. And we can spend some time between the sheets. I love you Joel." Beth had tears in her eyes.

That took Joel by surprise. He had very strong feelings for Beth. He loved her as well, but was hesitant to say anything. Now he had to. "I feel the same way. I love you very much. I want to be with you."

They were only twenty years old, but very mature. They were going to be doctors. There was much laughter and exchanging of forks with the other person's food to try. Things people do when they are in love. They held hands most of the time they weren't using their utensils. The fabulous tasting meal was made even better by their emotional attachments to one another.

They got back to the house around 9 pm and did get around to studying for about one hour before calling it a night. They said good night to her parents and headed for her bedroom. Joel kept an overnight bag in her bedroom closet.

Beth locked her door and told Joel, "Just sit here," pointing to the end of her bed. "I'll be right out" as she stepped into the bathroom. Two minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom without a stitch of clothing on. "I want you to make love to me tonight, we can fuck another time." Joel quickly removed his clothes. By the time he pulled off his socks he was fully erect. Beth had moved onto the bed, under the covers and beckoned Joel to join her.

There was slow movement of their hands. Joel's framing Beth's face, small touches along the side, going comfortably all along her ears. Beth ran her fingers across Joel's chest, teasing his nipples. The first time anyone had played with his nipples. They stayed that ways for a few minutes when Joel moved closer and Beth accepted his open mouth kiss. They French kissed for what seemed like an hour, but it was only for fifteen minutes. Then Joel broke away and said, "I want to taste you."

He wasn't just going to taste her pussy he was going to take his time moving down her body. He started by playing with her nipples. Pulling and twisting, eliciting a low "So nice," from Beth. After his fingers he moved his mouth onto her tits, tasting her nipples moving from one breast to the other. He was so good with his mouth, Beth's nipples never looked longer and harder. She was now panting, feeling so good. Joel placed light kisses along her toned stomach and finally reached the top of her blond bush. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed and was so fine, her slit was clearly visible.

Joel ran his tongue through her bush and stopped when he reached her lips. He used his fingers to open her up, finding her clitoris sticking out. He began licking her around, but not on her clitoris. Her hips rotated off the mattress as her moans got louder. "Please Joel, I need you on my clit. Please." With that Joel flattened his tongue and swiped up and down on her sensitive pearl. Beth screamed, "Oh...Oh...So fuckiing good, More, lick my clit please don't stop. Don't stop."

Joel continued his assault on her clit and added two fingers into her pussy to add to the stimulation. "No fingers, just your mouth, just your tongue." Joel took his fingers from her pussy and concentrated on making Beth scream. He was very successful as she wailed the ultimate pleasure. "I'm cumming, cumming...cumming hard, don't stop. I'm fucking cumming." She was thrashing on the bed so hard that Joel had a difficult time keeping his tongue in place. It took a few minutes for Beth to come down from his orgasm. Joel knew from past experiences that she like to cuddle after she had an orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to his body.

About twenty minutes later, Beth whispered to Joel, "I want to feel you in me." She rolled off of him onto her back. "Take your time, please." Joel moved between her legs and easily slid his cock into her pussy.

"You feel so good, Beth."

"You do too. I love you."

"I love you too." He began to move his cock slowly into her very wet pussy. When he was as far as he could go, he lifted her legs and hooked them around his arms as he slowly began to trust into her. After a while he lowered her legs. This allowed her to match his thrusts. He tried to pick up the pace but Beth was having none of it.

"Slow is best for now, Joel. You feel so good in me. You make my pussy tingle." Joel reached don and started playing with her nipples. Nipples that were as hard as diamonds. "Kiss me, Joel."

Joel leaned down and used his hands to guide her face to his. They started some serious kissing as Joel started faster thrusts. Joel's movements were matched by Beth. All pretenses of taking things slowly were forgotten as Joel increased his pace, moving his cock in and out, in and out as Beth began screaming her pleasure. Joel joined her in voicing his own pleasure and his rock-hard cock was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum, Beth. I'm ready to cum."

"Cum in me, in me. I'm cumming too. Cumming...Oh I'm cumming."

"I'm cumming in your pussy. Cumming in your pussy."

They came together, panting heavily and yelling their release. Sweat was pouring from their bodies.

"Oh my God! That was so fucking good," Beth said.

"And just think," Joel replied, "we will have all weekend when my mom's in Boston." Beth just smiled and cuddled closer.

During the next two weeks both Beth and Joel went to their organic chem class, took their final exam, and stayed in their respective homes. Aside from a very quick fuck, Joel and his mom were just mom and her son. He spent time with Beth looking for apartments. They found one very close to the campus, on the second floor of a house. The good thing was that there was a business on the first floor and by 4 pm every day, the owners closed up for the day. They were also closed on the weekend. Joel gave the owner a deposit and got paperwork to complete. Joel told the owner he would get the paperwork and security to him within the week. It was fully furnished with two bedrooms and a small living room. One large bathroom. It was perfect Joel and Beth. They would spend their next two college years there.

Finally, the Friday Ellen was going to leave arrived, "I know Beth is going to be staying here this weekend. Use the time to see how it's going to be when the two of you will be living together in a few weeks."

"We plan to. By the way, both Beth and I found a place to live and we both aced the Organic chem class."

"I'm so proud of you. I know it was a very tough class. You have my itinerary and you can always reach me by my cell. I'll see you on Monday." She kissed him goodbye.

"Safe travels," he replied as she was closing the front door.

Beth came over an hour later. The morning sun had cleared the house and was shining down on the swimming pool. Joel's house was away from other houses and the high fence permitted some risqué sun bathing. Beth didn't bother packing a suit. She gave Joel a sexy kiss and stripped off her short summer dress. She was naked underneath. Joel noticed that her bush had grown a little from last week. Beth noticed him looking.

"I knew I wasn't going to be wearing a suit this weekend, so I decided to give my skin a break. You like?"

"I do, but you better let me put on sun screen otherwise you'll fry." Joel picked up the SPF50 lotion and walked over to the lounge where Beth camped out. He began with her back and the back of her legs. "Turn over. Your tits will really turn red if you're not covered." He lathered his hands and rubbed a generous amount of the lotion onto her tits, spending particular attention to her aureole and nipples. He then took care of her belly and then the front of her legs. Lastly, her rubbed lotion over her thinly hair covered mound. "Beth, even with all the lotion you need to be careful. Sit in the shade." Joel applied lotion to his neck and shoulder area. He had a darker complexion and he tanned and not burned. He removed his suit then laid down next to Beth.

They enjoyed the quiet between them. Not only were they in love, they were in love to the point that they wanted it to last. During the weekend, the only time they put on clothes was when the deliveries for food arrived.

They fucked in all different positions all during the weekend. At times their lovemaking was very tender. Other times they were loud and passionate, with both of them screaming their release as they climaxed.

They slept late on Sunday, waking up at noon. They took care of the paperwork for their new apartment. They decided to show their new home to all the parents this upcoming week. They were going to target Wednesday. They laid by the pool that afternoon. They had already developed an overall body tan. The tan made Beth's body that much sexier. Her blond bush stood out and Joel's cock showed the appreciation by having his cock erect, even without touching it.

"Come here, Joel," Beth said.

Joel stood up and moved closer to her. Beth pulled him closer and very gently took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She spent several minutes to tease the tip, the hole and then the entire tip. Finally, she took his entire length and began swirling her tongue around the entire shaft.

"Mmmmm. That feels amazing."

Beth continued and Joel started t buck his hips. Beth then increased her pace and before too long Joel was crying out, "Going to cum, going to cum." When Beth heard that she sealed her lips around the tip and began stoking Joel's cock with her hand. Joel cried out, "Cumming, cumming, so fucking good. Oh..." And he fired rope after rope into Beth's mouth. She captured all of the spunk in her mouth, then swallowed. Joel had to grasp the back of the chair to stop from falling.

"Wow, wow" was all Joel could utter.

"Kind of knocked your socks off, wouldn't you say, big boy?" Beth teased him.

"You could say that," Joel replied. He then lifted Beth off her feet and tossed her into the pool. He jumped in after her and they playfully splashed each other until Joel pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Beth wrapped her arms around Joel's neck and soon they were making out like high school kids.

This was going to be their last night before they had to go back to their respective homes, albeit if it was only for a week or two, before they moved into their home together. They decided to order in; pizza and a salad. They snuck some beer into the house and planned to have some with dinner. After dinner they settled in the den and watched a movie and then they went to bed.

They settled into a "69" position with Beth on top. She continued to show her expertise in fellatio and he in pussy eating. She had him cumming and he had her flexing her hips as Joel's tongue found all the right places. She wailed her climax just after Joel's spunk hit her on her face. Exhausted they moved back into the bed and held each other. One hour later, it was still early when Beth asked him, "Time for round two?"

"Give me a few minutes."

It was close to 9 pm when Beth pushed Joel onto his back, took hold of his cock and placed it by the entrance of her moist opening. Not needing any lubrication, Joel's cock easily slid its entire length into her pussy.