Two Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I arrive at the crux, her scarlet flower is open and glistening. The scent of her draws my tongue to sample her dew. Hooking my arms around her thighs, I push them back to give my hands access to her breasts while lifting her bottom.

Dana cries out and lurches up when my tongue flicks at her spicy, dark entrance. I have her pinned so she can't escape. Soon she's moaning and muttering, "Ohh, yes...yes...oh, fuck! You nasty, nasty man..." as my tongue prods insistently.

I hear another "Holy shit..." from her husband.

Dana's first orgasm floods my senses. She is a vocal lover, proclaiming swear words and epithets I would not have expected, then screaming moments before her body locks up in ecstasy. Her feminine liqueur is delicious, and the scent of her lust makes my dick throb.

My fingers find her g-spot. Along with my puckered lips sucking at her swollen pearl I send her into another screaming climax.

"Fuck me, Jack! I need you now!" she begs.

I kick off my pants. I expect some sort of comment from Mitch about my little wee-wee, but he is strangely quiet. He has probably never watched the exquisite allure of a woman coming when he wasn't focused on his own selfish pleasure.

Settling between her legs, I ease into her slick heat. She shudders and moans as my erection moves deeper. When our pubes meet, she smiles.

"Oh, that's so good. You fit me perfectly. Do you know how long it's been since I felt all of a man?"

A sad groan emanates from the man tied to the chair.

She wants it hard. I give it to her, slamming my pelvis into her bottom while my balls slap against her ass. After she comes on my cock the first time, she starts laughing. She can't get enough of it.

I roll us over to let her ride. She rocks back and forth, grinding her clit down on the irregularities of my shaft until she flies off the map again. Then I throw my feet over the side of the bed and she straddles me. We hold each other and kiss as lovers while our bodies move slow and sensuously.

Abruptly, I grab her ass and stand up, making her shriek with more laughter. Carrying her to a wall with her legs around my waist and her tits squashed against my chest, I fuck up into her hard and fast, driving her to yet another quivering, breathless orgasm.

Lifting her off me, I toss her face-down on the bed then grab her arm and twist it while I ram my dick into her from behind. She screams and calls me terrible names when I pull her hair, slap her butt and ream her fast and deep. She squeaks whenever my crown taps at her cervix. Screwing my saliva-wet finger into her anus makes her come again.

I still haven't heard the two words that would signal the end of our playtime.

Once more I flip her over and climb above her. This time we gaze into each other's eyes, sharing our souls as we make languid, sensual love.

She is shocked when three fingers pop her cheek.

As expected, Mitch protests. "Hey! Watch it."

Ignoring him, I stare at Dana and whisper, "Mine."

Gradually, a look of wonder rises out of her initial confusion.

"Again," she says quietly. "Harder."

Smiling down on her, I lay my hand on the other side of her face to steady her, then give her another glancing smack, using all four fingers.

My voice is low and gruff. "Mine."

She's grinning ear-to-ear. Her cheek is pink.

"Yours."

I hold her head and kiss her passionately. Pulling back, I am looking down on her, our faces barely an inch apart. We are passing heated breaths back and forth and searching each other's eyes as the feral energy of my thrusting grows rapidly until I'm pounding her pussy desperately and she's urging me on.

"Come for me, Jack! Do it! Give it to me, you fucking bastard!"

The intense emotions are too much. My tightly wound self-control unravels. Letting out a loud roar, I slam my dick as deep as it will go. A euphoric skyrocket shoots up my spine and bursts at the base of my skull. Cum gushes through my cock and Dana makes soft, pleasured sounds as the warmth of my satisfaction spreads in her belly.

We cuddle in post-coital bliss, kissing and caressing.

"That was...amazing," Dana says.

I don't know what to say to her. I've never felt like this before. Yes, the sex was incredible. Something else is gnawing at me. It's a feeling that I'm afraid to articulate for fear that speaking its name might make it vanish.

Needing a moment to think, I kiss my way down Dana's lush body, pausing to suck and nibble at her sensitive breasts, then all the way down between her legs. I know what's coming. The rant begins just as the first gooey flavors hit my tongue.

"Holy shit!" he cackles. "I knew it. You're just another wimpy little faggot after all."

"Just shut the fuck up, Mitchell!" Dana says. "This is sexy as hell."

That surprises me. Not that she finds it sexy. Her backbone is stiffening. Is it something I've done? I keep licking.

Mitchell won't let it go. "Christ, Dana! That sick creep is sucking his own disgusting jizz out of your pussy!"

She snaps back. "You don't seem to mind it when I swallow your stuff but you're too much of a prissy pansy to even kiss me unless I brush first. You don't have any goddamn idea how insulting that is. It's good to know there are a few real men like Jack who aren't afraid of their own bodily fluids."

"The only guys I ever met who suck cum are queers and cuckolds," he sneers. "How about it, Jacko? Wanna drink right from the source, sissy-boy? Bet you like it up the ass, too."

I raise my head. "If I ever touch that genetic deformity of yours, I promise it won't ever work the same again."

Dana chuckles as I return to nibble on her labial lips. That makes her moan softly and she runs her fingers through my hair. I'm waiting for a come-back from Mitch to my crack about his 'deformity', but I guess he's not a complete fool.

His slip didn't go unnoticed, however. I wonder if his wife caught it. Like most narcissists, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. I'll have to think about how I wanna use that.

And Dana said she swallows...

--==[]=[]=[]==--

"Whatever," Mitch grumbles under his breath. "Okay, you've had your fuck with this homo. Let's wrap this up and get outa here. We can still be home before ten."

"I'm not going anywhere," Dana says. "We are definitely not done."

When I peer over her well-trimmed, dark vee she's leering back at me, licking her lips in case her message wasn't clear.

"Oh, Christ," Mitch says. "You can't be serious."

Dana twists her body around to bring her mouth to my limp, sticky wiener. I pull her on top, grasp her plump cheeks, and tilt my head up to her sex again. I'm thankful for her gentle touch with my tender flesh. There's none of the amateurish hard sucking. Her fingertips hold me aloft while her wet lips drift over my foreskin. Other fingers tease and coddle my scrotum. My mouth and tongue are equally delicate on her feminine parts. Neither of us is focused on the destination. We're enjoying the journey.

In time, the predictable happens. Her pussy is aroused and dripping, and my erection returns to full force. She becomes more enthusiastic and tries to take me deeper but that just makes her gag and sputter. I'm sure she doesn't have much experience. I can't imagine many women could swallow all of her husband, not even my second wife. If I'm honest, I feel a touch of sympathy for all the fun he's missing out on.

As much as I would love to give Dana a mouthful of Jack juice--just so I could kiss her afterward--I have a different target in mind. I roll to the side and get up to retrieve something from my pants pocket.

"Ohmygod..." Dana gasps.

Shit. I forgot. My back. Oh, well...

While I'm up I replenish Mitch's Scotch. I'll need him sauced if I'm going to have any hope of getting what I want later.

Then, with the small plastic bottle from my pants hidden in my hand, I come back to the bed.

Dana looks distraught.

"What happened?" she says.

"There was an explosion." That's all she needs to know.

She can't resist. She moves behind me.

"Does it...hurt?"

"No," I shake my head. That's a half-truth. The visible scars don't hurt any more.

Gingerly at first, her fingers glide over the satiny smooth skin grafts that are bigger than her hand. She traces the odd jagged lines with a fingertip. She's not the first woman to do this, but her touch is strangely comforting. When she plants light kisses on my scarred back, unbidden tears blur my vision. That's never happened before.

I blink the tears away and switch my focus to what I want from her next. As if reading my mind, Dana's arm slides over my waist so her fingers can take hold of my hardness. They tug at it.

"Hmm... This doesn't seem to have been damaged." Her voice is throaty. "What's the plan for round two?"

I turn around to face her.

"We're gonna play Star Trek."

"How do we do that?"

"Where no man has gone before."

It takes about two seconds.

"Ohgod..."

"What's going on?" Mitch asks.

"Shut up, Richie!" we both tell him at the same time. We look at each other, then start laughing.

Turning Dana to face her husband on all fours, I kneel behind her, pushing my dick back into her welcoming womanhood. She moans. Her body blocks Mitch's view as I warm the lube in my hands. She arches her back and mutters a heated "Fuck..." when my slick finger drills into her rear. Weak sounds like a small animal come from her, interspersed with "Yes...oh, fuck, yes...oh, Jack, that feels so good..." as my dick rocks in and out and my fingers gradually stretch her anal opening.

Mitch is staring at her. He is erect. I don't think he realizes he's stroking himself.

My arrogant, controlling asshole persona resurfaces. I can't resist.

"I'll bet your wife never makes noises like that when you fuck her."

"Of course she does," he laughs nervously. His eyes dart side-to-side and he blinks rapidly.

Early on I had become acquainted with a wise, old Pashtun chieftain. At the time he wasn't a friend or even an ally. In the sandbox such affiliations shift like the winds coming out of the Khyber. After I slipped him some low-grade intel, including a rival chieftain's plan to raid one of his poppy farms, I gained a measure of trust. A man's word is pure gold among their people.

Later, I was offered the rare privilege to attend a council meeting. Before we met, the gray-bearded chieftain clued me in to one of the militia leaders who secretly despised America. He gave me a few pointers on how to recognize when the ambitious and treacherous young leader was lying to me.

Mitch is displaying all those behaviors.

In a burst of ferocious fucking, I stare at him while I take his wife's cunt as my own, pulling her hair and fingering her ass with my hips smacking against her well-padded behind. It's a supremely powerful sensation he will never know. My joy is enhanced by Dana's fervent demands.

"Yes! Fuck me! Harder! Oh, my fucking god, I love your cock!"

Moments later I add a third finger into her sphincter and she cries out, "Ohgod! I...I'm gonna..." The frantic words rise higher and higher in pitch--"Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod...oh...oh..."--ending in a weak wail as the orgasmic short circuit overloads her nervous system.

The spur of guilt I feel from the distressed look on Mitch's face is eased by my sense of justice. I don't have any doubt he has induced his married lovers to belittle their husbands. Thanks to his earlier faux pas I suspect he has committed far worse humiliations. With any luck and a touch of finesse, we will dig into that soon enough.

First, his absolution requires one more penance.

Dana is still gasping for breath when I roll her onto her back. Her satisfied smile warms my heart. It's been a long time since a ray of sunshine penetrated that darkness. I don't dare to hope. My addiction to hope has done enough damage.

Pushing her thighs up and out, I slather generous lube on my shaft. I've repositioned us so Mitch has a good view.

"Wh-what are you doing?" His voice is quivering. His face has paled. "No! Not there!" he shouts when I give him a smirk and lower my dick to Dana's dilated hole. "Please, Dana. Don't let him do that."

"I'm sorry, Mitch," she says. "I have to know. There's no way I could ever take that huge thing of yours back there."

He groans.

Dana lurches and shows discomfort when my broad head pops through. I tell her what to expect and what she can do to lessen the initial burning sensation.

Mitch groans again as I push in. His gaze is locked on my disappearing length. His fist is moving faster.

When I see Dana wince, I remind her what to do. I feel her muscles flex, pushing out. Suddenly her ass turns all buttery soft as she opens up to me. Slow and careful, I ease in, enjoying the sight of her wide-eyed, convulsive shudders and the way she grasps frantically at the bedclothes, muttering, "Ohfuck...ohfuck..."

She breathes a softly whispered "Fuck..." when my pubes flatten against her soft buns.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Despite her rapid nod, her eyes are unsure. I give her a comforting smile. I've seen that before. As I slowly withdraw, her eyes grow even bigger and her agitated motions are more intense.

"Ohmygod!" she squeaks. "It's...it's...ohgod!"

I can hardly stifle the laugh. It is that reaction that has made me seriously consider trying this from the receiving end someday.

After spreading another layer of butt grease on my cock, I slide back into her fist-tight, raging heat. Watching her response, I pick up the pace little-by-little. When she tentatively says, "More..." I pour a little extra energy into my thrusting. When she gives me a firm, "Harder" I seize her fleshy handles and drive deep in one fierce lunge. She throws her head back and shrieks "Fuck!"

Releasing the caged brute in my loins, I ravish her poor ass to her continued exuberant urging. Dana is a sensual and sexually charged woman. I'm not surprised to see her mouth drop open and her narrow, lust-filled eyes suddenly grow huge.

"Wh-what's happening? No...no...Jack, I can't...ohgod...ohgod..."

Her whole body starts shaking, then her head snaps back. She is still except for the powerful contractions strangling my dick.

"Christ!"

Mitch's outburst catches my attention. His fist is a blur. His eyes roll back in his head and he groans. White ribbons spurt all over his tailored shirt.

The cuckolding is complete.

Dana comes down from her climax. "Did I really...?

"Yes, you did," I nod. "And it was a beautiful thing, wasn't it, Richie-boy?"

He is flushed and defeated. His magnificent tool is shriveled, though still bigger than mine.

Dana regards her husband with a thin-lipped half smile. Then her eyes turn up to me.

"You promised me," she says. "Something about hot cum boiling in my rectum?"

I fuck her clenching ass in a heated rush. She cheers me on, swearing my cock feels incredible and demanding my cum in her nasty shit hole. The tingles start swirling in my nuts and spread under my skin. Roaring in exultation, I feel my semen pulsing up through my cock to fill Dana's bowels.

"Ohmygod!" she cries, bunching the bedspread in her fists. "I can feel it! It's so...so hot...so beautiful...ohh, my fucking god!"

--==[]=[]=[]==--

I drop to her side and Dana rolls with me. My shaft is still firm, constricted inside her dark passage. We share a tender kiss. Dana is giddy. She tells me she loved it. She loves my dick. She loves...

She stops, staring into my eyes. I see tears glistening. She can't say the words. Maybe it's because her husband is a few feet away. Maybe there's another reason. My emotions are bouncing around like a steel ball in a pinball machine. I can't decide whether I want to hear those words. I've heard them before. Once said, they are never forgotten, even after they become meaningless.

The poignant moment is broken by her giggles when her ass spits out my drained weenie.

Without a word I jump up from the bed and drag her by the hand to the bathroom, grabbing my pants as we go. We stand under the warm shower together, hugging like lovers.

Dana lifts her head. "This was...I can't begin to describe it. You are the most wonderful thing that's happened to me since...since I can't remember when."

I lower my lips to hers for a short kiss. "You're an exceptional woman."

She searches my eyes. That fear is back. Please say it. Please, don't say it. Please, just...

"Something is going on here, isn't it." she says. It's not a question. "Something...big."

I nod, afraid to open my mouth, afraid that if I start I won't be able to stop.

Dana says, "I want...no, I need to see you again, Jack. We have to talk. A long talk. Someplace away from him."

She's right. Before that happens, I have another job to do.

"We should get cleaned up."

She gets a hurt expression when I don't reply to her heartfelt appeal. Silently, we wash the sweat and grime off each other. She keeps looking at me, hoping.

When I quickly dry myself off, slip on my pants and leave her in the bathroom, she calls after me, "Jack?" sounding even more upset. Before this can go any further, one more loose end needs to be tied off.

When we went into the bathroom my jacket was under my dress shirt and tee. Now it's on top. The indentations on the carpet confirm that Mitch has moved his chair. He tries to appear casual. I slip my shirt on, moving closer to him while I button it up.

"I gotta confess." My voice is low and secretive. "You and me, we're both cut from the same cloth, Mitch. There's nothing like fucking another man's wife, is there?"

He chuckles. "Greatest feeling in the world."

"This is the first time I've ever done it in front of the husband. I gotta hand it to ya'. You kept it together pretty well." While I'm flattering him, I move slowly to the side to draw his eyes away from the bathroom door.

"It wasn't too tough," he says, turning his head to follow me. "You didn't give me a hard time like I do with my cuckold."

I laugh, backing further away so we both have to talk a little louder. His head is twisted around. Any second now...

"So, you really do that?" I ask, putting on an amazed face. "You know, what you said earlier about getting a cuckold to suck you off. Is he like your secretary's husband or something?"

"Nah, it's one of the sluts in our mail room. She's chunky, only about twenty-two. You know how easy fat girls are. After I fuck her on their bed, I make her faggot husband crawl--"

"You goddamned, two-timing sonofabitch!"

He jerks his head toward the bathroom. His face sinks at the sight of his wife. She has a towel around her chest and one coiled on her head.

"Uh, we were just joking, honey. We weren't seriously--"

Dana is livid. She's across the room in seconds. Mitch's head bounces to the side when she unleashes a furious slap.

"Stop your fucking lying! It wasn't enough that you screwed my best friend. Not to mention that skank you picked up at the bar and the bitch at the party and who knows how many more. Sweet little Christine, too?"

"She came onto me, honey. I swear I--"

Another slap echoes from the walls. When she raises the bottle of Scotch by the neck and brandishes it over her head, I step in and grab her wrist. She looks up at me and her body slumps as the anger evaporates. I remove the bottle from her hand then take her in my arms. She clings to me, bawling pitifully.

When she's all cried out, I tell her quietly, "Get dressed."

Her puffy, red eyes look up. "Aren't we going to--"

"No questions. Just get dressed."

She's like a zombie as she pulls her dress up and slips the straps over her shoulders.

"Honey? I swear it wasn't--"

The loud click of the mag snapping into the pistol interrupts Mitch's whining.

"One more word, you miserable worm," I growl. "You say one more word to your wife and I swear I'm gonna put this in her hand and walk away."