Two Years of Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy is very wet right now, very wet. I want you to come and play with me tonight. It is time for us to explore. Will you come play with me tonight?"

She was panting. I could hear a rapid slapping sound. In a moment I realized the slapping was the sound of her playing with herself.

"I'll play with you," I answered.

"I'll pick you up tonight at eight. Now, before I hang up tell me the truth. Do you want to fuck your sister?"

"Yes."

"I'll see you tonight, Robert," said Synn just before she hung up.

I went back into the living room and picked up Handjob Havoc. Inside the case along with the disc was another note from Penny.

Bobby,

This scene is the second one I did. For some reason I was more nervous doing this scene than I was for the first. I think it was because this time I knew I was going to perform in a porn scene. Now, giving someone a handjob on camera would be no big deal, but at that stage in my career I felt like a complete slut. I must also confess I was beginning to enjoy being a slut.

Penny

Penny rested her head on Leslie's shoulder. The Mustang had just exited the San Diego Freeway and was headed down Roscoe Blvd. Penny lifted her head so Leslie could shift gears.

"Light up a joint," Leslie says to Penny.

Penny opens the glove box and opens a Marlboro box. Inside the box are four rolled joints. She takes a joint out and closes the glove box. She lights up.

"Thanks," says Penny. "I need this. I'm really nervous."

"Its nothing. Its like I keep telling you. You just lube up your palm and start stroking. We'll be out of there in less than an hour. Its an easy three hundred bucks."

"Its just going to be weird. You know, jacking off some guy I never met before."

"Just remember, I'll be right there for you. Now remember, he likes to shoot two scenes, a handjob scene and a blow job scene. He will offer you some more money to do a blow job scene too. Don't make any excuses. Just tell him no."

The Mustang came to a stop at a light. Penny passed the joint to Leslie. Leslie took a long drag, handed the joint back and kissed Penny on the cheek.

"I want to take you to dinner tonight. Then we'll go dancing. I want us to have a romantic evening together."

The light turned green and Leslie made a right turn. They were in a light industrial area of nondescript warehouses. She finally turned the car into the parking lot of one of warehouses and parked next to a black Jaguar XK. Leslie seemed to examine the car sitting next to them. Suddenly she looked forward and slapped her steering wheel angrily.

"Shit!"

"What?," asked Penny.

"Fucking Lenny is here!"

12