Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 03

Story Info
Things start to get serious.
4.1k words
4.41
4.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road was just beyond the woods, the pub a hundred yards further on, and a few minutes later we were sitting at a table looking at the menu. "What do you fancy, Amy?" I queried.

"I think... the gammon," she judged.

"And I'd like fish and chips," Beth requested.

I went to the bar to order -- I decided to treat myself to steak -- and came back with our drinks. "Cider for you two, and I've got a pint of real ale."

Our food arrived, and Amy watched as I cut into my steak. "What is it with men and charred things, Beth?" she chuckled. "I think I'd have mine a bit less well done."

"We can have a barbecue tomorrow --" I began to offer, then hesitated. "Can you stay again tonight, Amy?"

She grinned. "Beth told Mum you'd drop me off at college on Monday morning, so there's the rest of the weekend for you to have your wicked way with me."

Beth looked thoughtful. "And we can talk."

"What about?" I queried.

"Well," Beth gave Amy a knowing look. "This seems to have turned into a little more than just helping Amy think about what she might like."

Amy nodded, letting Beth continue. "So, what if Amy's uncle and aunt want to solve Amy's accommodation problem when she's at uni? Rents are sky-high, and we don't want her living in some mouldy bedsit."

Beth paused, glanced at me. "We were thinking of moving anyway, weren't we, Tim. We could look for somewhere near the university, maybe big enough to have a couple of other students, and Amy could be our first lodger."

Amy's mouth dropped open. "Would you really do that for me?"

I put my hand on hers. "You know what they say -- if you've got more than enough, you have what someone else needs."

Amy and Beth exchanged glances, and they both burst out laughing. "What?" I asked, puzzled.

Beth shook her head, grinning. "You can be a bit slow sometimes, Tim. Doesn't what you said count for last night and this morning, too?"

My eyes widened in realisation. "Oh -- oh, yes, I see what you mean."

We finished eating, and Beth got to her feet. "Let's pop to the loo, Amy."

When they returned, they were both grinning again, and I rolled my eyes. "Just for that, I'm not going to ask what now."

"You'll find out," Amy promised.

The path back through the woods was mostly downhill, and we managed to reach the car without any detours, except for a quick glance at one particular fallen tree -- "That was fun, wasn't it, Beth," Amy said softly.

"Mm, yes."

As we drove back I glanced in the mirror to see the girls kissing, arms wrapped around one another. "I hope you're not going to make it too hard for me to concentrate on my driving," I pretended to grumble.

"What's hard, now?" Beth teased, and the two of them dissolved into laughter again.

When we reached the house, Beth glanced at me. "Tim -- can you bring your laptop into the lounge? We can have a look at properties."

"Sure."

We sat on the sofa, Amy in the middle, and Beth tapped at keys. "What sort of place would you like to live, Amy?"

Amy thought for a moment. "Somewhere big, old but well looked after. It'd be nice if it was in the countryside, maybe with a patch of woodland, the bedroom windows looking out over the trees."

For a moment her face took on a little-girl look. "An attic, with those windows in the roof -- that'd be fun."

More tapping, then "Oh!" from Beth. "What about this?"

I leaned closer to Amy to look at the screen. "Wow."

"Period property, immaculately restored, own grounds. Recently listed," read Beth.

We exchanged glances. "Wonder if they do viewings on Sundays?" she ventured. "The barbecue can wait for another day."

I took out my phone. "Only one way to find out."

I dialled, and almost immediately the call was answered. "Farquarson's, can I help you?"

"My name's Tim Smith. My wife and I have seen a property on your website that we're interested in -- we wonder if it might be possible to view?"

I gave the reference number, and I heard the sound of pages turning. "Certainly, sir. One of the team is available tomorrow, if that's not too soon?"

"That's perfect."

A pause. "Can I ask, have you already made your financial arrangements?"

I threw a grin at Beth. "Actually this would be a cash purchase."

"Oh -- I see. That's fine, then, sir. Shall I put this in for, say, twelve o'clock?"

"Thank you."

The call ended, and I could see Amy looking at me thoughtfully. "If I'd known you two were loaded, I'd have found my way into your bed sooner," she teased. Her expression changed to uncertainty, as though she was worried she'd gone too far with her joke.

Beth kissed her. "We're family, so it's fine. Now, Tim, darling, put the kettle on."

I brought in hot drinks, and Amy nibbled at a biscuit. "Nobody's hungry again yet, are they?" I queried.

"We can have sandwiches later," decided Beth. She glanced across at Amy. "Did you say you thought you'd knocked your toe when we were walking, split a nail?"

"Think so."

One of Beth's favourite things was having her feet pampered, so I wasn't surprised at all when she glanced at me. "Tim, do you want to get the clippers? And that bottle of lotion."

When I returned, Amy had pulled her dress up a little, and I knelt, taking one foot in my lap. "These all look OK," I judged. "But I can trim your nails, Amy?"

"Mm, please."

I plied the clippers carefully, Amy only wriggling a couple of times -- "Oh, don't tickle!" -- then smoothed lotion over her foot. "Nice?"

"Mm."

The other foot, and I nodded. "This one's split just a little, I'll sort it."

The clippers again, then more lotion. "Mmm, don't stop," Amy breathed, and I carried on using my fingers to massage her foot gently. I wasn't at all surprised when Amy's fingers felt for the hem of her dress, drew it up still further, but then I blinked. "Er, Amy, isn't something missing?"

A giggle from both girls, and Beth produced crumpled cotton from her pocket. "In the pub -- we decided that actually neither of us needed our panties."

Amy shifted position, sliding down the sofa. "You touching my feet has really got me turned on, Tim," she hinted.

I couldn't resist, burying my mouth in her wetness. Beth leaned closer to kiss Amy, then began to stroke her breasts through the thin fabric of Amy's dress, and I used my tongue to explore softly. "Ohh," I heard Amy's moan against Beth's lips.

I found Amy's hard nub, my tongue moving more insistently now, and her fingers tangled in my hair, her hips flexing. "Mm -- oh, I'm getting so close."

"Imagine it's you, Amy," I heard Beth's voice, "pushed up against that tree, Tim's fingers pressing his hardness against you as he moves, then all his stuff just where you want it, all sticky and warm..."

"Oh -- mm, yes, Beth --" then Amy's voice dissolved into incoherence as she tensed, shuddered. "Ohh..."

Beth's arms around Amy, and I shifted to hold her from the other side. "I love it when you imagine, Beth," Amy murmured.

"If you could have anything at all," Beth chuckled softly, "what would you imagine for us?"

Amy was silent for a few moments, then "So we've gone to view the house, and somehow the guy from the estate agent has left us with the keys to take a longer look around. We decide to play a game -- every new room we go in, we all have to take one thing off, leave it there."

"Do we end up in the bedroom?" Beth queried.

Amy shook her head. "The kitchen -- Tim's already run out of things to take off, and you and I shed our panties, drop them on the counter. There's a big table, solid wood, and you sprawl on your back on it."

"Can anyone see in?" I asked, and Amy thought. "There's a big window, it faces the road, so if anyone's passing, they could definitely see."

"What happens next?" breathed Beth.

"I get on the table with you, we're kissing, we can't keep our hands off one another, Tim's just watching. I start to touch you -- you know, there -- and your fingers are on me too, I move my mouth down to your breasts, we're both touching each other more and more, then --" Amy's face was flushed now -- "you get there first, you spurt through my fingers, there's a puddle on the table, and I can't help myself, I get there too, I make the table even wetter, and we just lie there, we're breathing so quickly..."

"Wow," nodded Beth. She raised her eyebrows. "And Tim, what does he do?"

Amy hesitated, lowering her eyes as though suddenly shy about what she'd thought of. "He -- he's using his hand on himself, he walks over to the table, and he looks at us, then he moans -- the way he does when he's in you, Beth, when he can't hold back any more -- and his stuff spurts, it goes all over my breasts, then on you, I can't believe how much there is, all those white sticky blobs on your stomach..."

Amy stopped, her eyes shining, and Beth grinned. "Mm -- if the kitchen's anything like that, Amy, we should so do it."

She glanced at the clock. "Tim, if Amy and I go for a shower, would you treat us to those sandwiches in bed? You know we'll make it worth the effort."

I chuckled. "Sure."

They disappeared up the stairs, and I heard water running while I buttered bread, found cold meat. I carried the tray up to the bedroom, and a few moments later they appeared, hair wet, drops of water still beading in the fur between their thighs. "Didn't have time to dry properly?" I teased.

Beth picked up a sandwich. "Mm -- my favourite."

She sprawled on the bed. "You in the middle this time, Tim."

I complied, and we worked our way through the sandwiches, then brushed crumbs off. "So what's my treat?"

A shy giggle from Amy. "Last night -- after you'd used your mouth on me for the first time --" she paused, breathing in, her eyes closing for a moment as she remembered -- "you said, if I didn't stop, I'd have too much sticky stuff to deal with."

She grinned at Beth. "Think we've decided that there's no such thing as 'too much', right, Beth?"

"Right."

"So..."

I gasped as they both leaned closer, a mouth on each of my nipples, tongues circling, suckling. Then Amy let Beth carry on while she moved downwards, examining my growing hardness from different angles. She kissed the tip, dabbed her tongue in the droplet of clear liquid that had already started to form -- "I definitely like."

I couldn't help my groan as she slid her lips around me, then moved down, taking all of my length into her mouth. I stroked her hair, trying not to push my hips upwards too much, and Amy moved on me, tongue swirling. The combination of what her mouth was doing, with Beth's continued attention to my chest, was exquisite, and I felt myself getting closer to the point of no return. "Oh -- maybe a little slower so I can hold on --" I almost begged, and I felt Beth smile against my skin. "Oh, I think it's up to Amy."

Slowing down was the last thing Amy had in mind, and moments later I cried out, hardening even more in her mouth. My first spurt, and I heard the wet sound in her throat as she just managed to swallow. Another spurt, and another, and Amy pulled back a little, letting the sticky whiteness splash onto her tongue, then coat her lips. Finally I was spent, and Amy used her tonguetip to catch a few stray drops. "Whoah," she breathed, "that was hot."

Beth leaned over to kiss her, tongue exploring. "Mm, I can taste."

I took a deep breath. "Wow."

"Definitely," chuckled Beth. "Now, Amy, are you ready for what I said I'd show you?"

"You bet."

Beth arranged pillows, and Amy laid down, her expression showing unmistakeable anticipation. Beth slid her body over Amy's, then moved upwards so that her breasts were within reach of Amy's mouth. "Mm," Amy murmured, "I like this as a way to start."

She began to give attention to Beth's breasts, suckling one nipple softly for a while then turning her head to the other side. "Ohh," Beth's voice was full of passion, "you're making me so wet, Amy."

"Then whenever you're ready," Amy nodded.

Beth shifted upwards again, putting her hands on the headboard, and Amy started to use her mouth between Beth's thighs. I let my eyes roam over both of them -- Amy's body stretched out towards me, the soft triangle of brown fur where her thighs met, her smooth stomach, her breasts. Then Beth's bottom -- it occurred to me that I'd never seen her from this point of view while she was experiencing the kind of pleasure Amy's tongue was giving her. Her back slightly arched, the cascade of her auburn hair. "Mm, that's amazing," Beth murmured.

I saw Beth's fingers tighten on the headboard as Amy used her tongue more insistently -- "Oh -- yes -- like that --" and I was tempted to move closer, touch her, or maybe slide fingers between Amy's thighs, part them so my mouth could be on her. But this was for the two of them -- I was certain that Beth would make what I'd imagined into reality another time -- and I watched as Beth tilted her head back, her muscles starting to tense -- "Oh, Amy, now..."

Then a cry of delight from Beth, her body shuddering. "Ohhhh..."

Finally she relaxed, shifting to lie beside Amy, drape an arm across her body. "Mmm."

I joined them, kissing Amy on the lips, tasting Beth. "I like your ideas."

Beth murmured sleepily, and I reached to turn out the light, looking forward to the adventures the next day would hold...

We managed to have breakfast, and shower together in the morning without getting too wrapped up in one another -- "We mustn't be late for our viewing," Beth wagged a finger at me, but she was smiling. "We have time for a snack, though," I decided, pulling off the motorway after a couple of hours. "Burgers?"

"Chicken!" enthused Amy, and when we'd parked, she led us to the counter. "I like the ones with the zingy coating."

"And they have milkshakes," pointed Beth, her eyes lighting up.

"How old are you two?" I teased. "It's like when I used to treat you on Fridays after school, Amy."

We got our food and sat down. "Remind me, Amy," I prompted, "what subject exactly have you applied for?"

"Languages," she explained. "I won't know till after the first year which one I want to specialise in, though."

"Do you get field trips?" Beth queried.

"Definitely," Amy nodded.

"Which part of the world would you really like to go to?" I wondered.

"Oh, India," Amy didn't hesitate. "It's so... exotic, all that."

Beth chuckled. "That gives me all sorts of ideas. The king and his favourite concubines, the girls dripping with gold, wearing practically nothing else at all."

I pretended to fan my face. "Well, any time you two want to dress up -- or rather, almost not dress -- I'm not going to complain."

I looked at both of them thoughtfully. "And if you're really good, I might get you both a few shiny things on the way back home."

We finished eating, got back on the motorway, and Beth looked from the map in her hand to the road signs. "It's a B-road, off the roundabout at the next exit."

I managed to find the road, which wound its way past green fields, then through woods. "Oh -- just around the next bend, it's on the left," Beth pointed.

I slowed, turned into a short gravelled drive between neatly-clipped rhododendron bushes. The drive curved in front of the house, an elegantly-pillared portico surrounding the tall front doors. "Oh, it's gorgeous," exclaimed Amy.

A shiny Mini was parked a little further down the drive, and as we watched, the car door opened and a young woman stepped out, her slim figure emphasised by sheer stockings, a pencil skirt, crisp white blouse. "Wow," breathed Beth, "looks like the estate agent guy is actually a girl."

We got out of the car, and she walked over. "I'm Sarah, from Farquarson's," she held out her hand.

I shook it, my eyes on her face. "Tim Smith, and this is my wife Beth, our niece Amy."

"Pleased to meet you. Shall we go inside?"

Sarah opened the front doors onto a tiled entrance hall which extended the full length of the house, matching French windows leading out to the carefully-tended garden. "Dining room to the right here, two reception rooms at the back, and the kitchen's this way."

"Can we see the kitchen first?" requested Amy, and I was certain she was thinking of the scene she'd imagined for us the previous day.

"Of course."

A tiled passage led to the kitchen, and I saw a smile playing across Amy's face. "That big table."

"It's just how I imagined it," Amy clapped her hands, little-girl pleased.

An Aga occupied the space across the chimney breast; sink and drainer were under the window; and granite worktops sparkled in the sun. "Through there is the utility room, then the conservatory," Sarah indicated.

"Shall we go upstairs now, Sarah?" I ventured.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Beth leaned over to whisper in my ear.

We climbed the broad stairs to the landing. "The family bathroom's straight ahead," Sarah pointed. "Spare bedrooms to the left, but I think you'll really want to see the master bedroom. It's across the whole of the back of the house, with a separate dressing room and an en-suite with sunken corner bath."

"This just keeps getting better," Beth grinned.

The bedroom was everything Sarah had promised, and Amy walked straight over to the window. "Look, Tim, there are trees."

We went back down to the hall, and Sarah glanced at me. "I'll wait in the car, if you want to talk it over, decide if you want to consider the property further."

I looked at Beth's face, then over to Amy. "Sarah, we don't need any more time. This is exactly what we're looking for."

I paused. "What would we have to do to secure the property? It'd be a real disappointment if someone else got an offer in first."

Sarah swallowed nervously. "Well, a deposit, then as soon as possible an offer letter and an instruction to your solicitor."

I could see her fingers trembling as she fumbled in her bag for her phone. "I'll call the office, put you on to them."

She pressed keys, explained to the person at the other end of the line. "Here's Mr Smith."

I gave the needed details, handed her the phone back. "Thank you, Sarah."

Beth spoke up. "Sarah -- is there any chance, now that's settled -- could we keep the keys for a little while? We'd drop them in at the office tomorrow."

"Well..." Sarah looked from Beth, to Amy's hopeful expression. "That'll be fine."

She smiled. "I'll leave you to have another look around, then. And thank you."

We watched her go back to her car, drive off. "Tim," Beth said carefully, "did we just buy a house?"

"Barring a whole lot of paperwork, yes," I chuckled.

"Are we staying here tonight?" Amy queried.

"Maybe," my voice was teasing.

She grinned at Beth. "Then we should play that game I made up for us. Tim, you go first."

"Do shoes count as one item, or two?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

The girls exchanged looks. "Oh, only one, definitely," judged Beth. "We want you to run out of things before us, right?"

I bent to take my shoes off. "OK. What are you two going to lose this time round?"

I was half expecting them to bend the rules outrageously, just take off one shoe each, but Beth started to undo buttons on her blouse. "Nothing to say we can't give him a bit of a show along the way, right, Amy?"

Amy followed suit, and I admired their underwear, both of them in delicate lace. "Good job we decided on bras today," Amy grinned. "Otherwise we'd have one less thing each for our turn, Beth."

"Where next?" I queried.

"Well, the kitchen has to be last," mused Beth. "So how about we go up to the bedroom, work our way back down."

There was some good-natured argument about whether bathrooms counted -- we decided they didn't, but two socks were only one thing, the same as shoes -- and by the time we'd finished upstairs, I only had my boxers left, while the girls somehow had shoes as well as panties. "Let's just go straight to the kitchen," suggested Beth, and I threw her an amused look. "Getting impatient?"

12