Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah gets in on the secret, then gets what she needs.
3.9k words
4.38
3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent to use my mouth on Beth, looking past her blissful expression to Amy on screen. A quiet buzz, and Amy's lips forming an O of surprised pleasure. "Ah, ah," I cautioned. "Not yet, remember."

She nodded, making herself draw the toy back. I concentrated on Beth, circling my tongue on her nub, and she moaned, flexing her hips upwards. "Need something in me," I heard her urgent whisper. I carefully slid two fingers into her velvety wetness, curling them to find the sensitive spot that I knew would drive her wild. "Ohhhh," her voice was almost a growl of satisfaction, and I saw Amy's response, touching herself with the toy again, her face signalling 'oh, please, soon'.

I felt Beth's muscles start to tighten, and I pressed my fingers into her, thrusting as hard as I dared. "Oh -- oh yes --" she gasped, and as she rippled around me I saw Amy's head tip back, her body shaking convulsively. "Mmmmm..."

I drew my fingers from Beth, sitting up. Even though it hadn't been more than a few minutes since the two of them had brought me to my own release, touching Beth, watching Amy, had obviously had an effect, and I wrapped my still-slippery fingers around my hardness, moving urgently. A little while longer, Beth watching my face with a soft smile, and I gasped, spurted, creamy blobs daubing her breasts. "Ohhh..."

Amy stretched, fought back a yawn. "Gosh, I'm sleepy now."

She reached reluctantly for her phone. "Can I come round tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course," Beth gave her a warm smile.

"Night, then, you two."

The screen darkened, and I looked at Beth with a wry smile. "I'd better get some hankies and clean you up, hadn't I."

"If Amy was here she'd do it with her tongue," Beth teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Then you'd both get turned on again, and we'd have to start from the beginning."

"And there's a problem with that?" she grinned.

"Tomorrow," I promised, reaching for the hanky box...

When Amy arrived the next day, she was carrying an overnight bag. "I told Mum you'd drop me at college again in the morning -- that's OK, isn't it?"

"More than OK," Beth chuckled. "Let's go upstairs for a bit."

When we reached the bedroom, Amy dropped her bag on the bed. "It's a bit windy today."

She unzipped the bag and reached inside. "Aha -- got it."

Beth grinned as Amy pulled out her hairbrush. "Wondered if that'd make an appearance."

Amy ran the brush through her hair. "That's better."

She rummaged in the bag again. "And..."

"Mm," this time Beth's anticipation was obvious. "Hope you didn't run the batteries all the way down."

"I know you two are looking forward to later," I interrupted gently. "But we should probably have something to eat?"

Beth smirked. "Men -- what are they like, Amy? I don't think we've made much progress since we all lived in caves."

Amy nodded. "Man hunt food, eat food -- now, where woman?" she imitated, and both of them dissolved into giggles.

I tried to look stern, failing completely. "Anyway, I thought I'd treat us all to pizza."

"Mm, please," nodded Amy. "I like the one with pineapple, it's juicy. And cheesy garlic bread?"

I picked up my phone, tapping at the screen. "There. About half an hour."

The girls exchanged grins. "Not long enough to do much," Beth teased. "Although..."

I blinked as she started to undo her blouse. "We can give you something to look at, and it'll save time later."

Amy followed suit, both of them keeping only their underwear. "Gorgeous," I pronounced. "So I guess it's my turn to answer the door to the delivery guy again."

"Unless you want it to be like one of those videos where the girls pay the pizza guy a different way." Amy ventured innocently, looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

I gave her a shocked look. "What would those videos be then?"

She glanced at Beth for support. "Girls like fantasies too," Beth deadpanned. "As if you didn't already know that."

We went down to the kitchen, and they sat at the table while I made coffee. "Oh, one bit of news," I offered. "We got all the paperwork done for the house, so we can pick up the keys at the weekend. The furniture and stuff doesn't get there till next week, though."

Beth nodded. "We can still camp out, though -- maybe take a few things with us this time."

The doorbell rang, and I went to retrieve our food. "Tuck in."

"Mm, this is perfect," Amy managed round her first slice of pizza.

When we'd finished eating, we went back upstairs -- "You don't need your clothes any more now," Beth pointed out, and I shed my shirt, trousers. "And the rest," Beth wagged a finger at me.

"OK." I stepped out of my boxers, and Beth flashed her eyebrows at Amy. "So what are we going to do with him?"

Amy paused. "Actually, I've been thinking about what we said -- you know, about your baby."

Beth seemed to be holding her breath. "Well," Amy carried on, "I know if we go ahead, it'll be sort of medical to start with, impersonal, all that. But when it's done, I thought -- well, one time we could imagine that Tim putting his stuff in me is how I'm going to get pregnant."

I saw Beth's eyes widen. "Amy, when you said that, I -- well, I felt something, right here."

She put her hand low on her stomach, and Amy nodded. "Me too."

Amy glanced at me, her eyes holding an intensity I'd not seen before. "Tim, could we -- I think I'd like to pretend that right now."

She fumbled behind her back for the clasp of her bra -- "Once I was pregnant, I'd start to need a bigger size, wouldn't I."

She held the cups against her for a moment, then let them fall away. "And these would be more sensitive," she stroked her breasts, gently pinched her nipples. "Mmm... But first you have to put your stuff in me, Tim -- are you ready for that -- knowing this time is the one when you'll put that baby into me..."

Amy slipped off her panties, giving me a teasing look. "Which way do you want me, Tim? On my back, so your stuff doesn't come out again? Or --" she turned to face away from me, palms on the bed, looking over her shoulder -- "like this, you can go really deep. Or -- mm, you've not had me this way yet -- I'm on top, so I get to decide how fast, how hard --"

I saw Beth's fingers slide inside her panties. "God, Amy, that's turning me on so much."

Amy chuckled. "Don't forget the hairbrush -- or there's the other thing if you need it?"

Beth's eyes flared wide. "Oh -- yes -- while Tim's giving you what you most want --"

She shed her panties, laid back on the bed, reaching for Amy's toy. "I won't start till you do, though."

Amy nodded. "So, Tim, have you made up your mind?"

I felt like a little boy in a sweet shop trying to decide how to spend his pocket money. "I think... what you said, Amy, you on top..."

I stretched out beside Beth, and she gave me a soft smile, her fingers lacing through mine. "That was a good choice."

Amy knelt between my feet, bending to dab her tongue on my tip. "Mm, leaking already."

She shifted upwards, her breasts within reach of my mouth. "You can make me even more ready," she hinted.

I started to use my tongue on her, circling her nipples then dabbing the tip of each one, and Amy gasped. "Oh -- more --"

I suckled her softly, moving from one breast to the other, my fingers taking the place of my mouth, and Amy flexed her hips, a slippery sensation on my stomach. "Ready enough yet?" I queried softly.

Her response was to shift down a little so that her wet opening pressed against my hardness. "Mm, another time it'd be fun to just do this, have all your stuff spurt up your stomach, then both of us could clean it up, right, Beth?"

"Mmm..." nodded Beth. I heard the buzz of the toy, and she gasped. "Oh, put him in you, Amy, or I'll get there too soon."

Amy lifted her hips for a moment, using careful fingers to guide me to her centre, then lowered herself slowly. "Ohh..." she breathed as I slid into her. "Now, Tim, when you put your stuff in me, there's nothing to stop it happening, and not too long after that I'll be sure, I'll tell you, and you can start to look for my bump to appear -- I'll want you to have me from behind, you can put your hand on the bump while you're thrusting into me --"

Her imagining, combined with the sensation as she flexed her hips, pressing down onto me, was impossible to resist, and I managed to gasp -- "Beth, if you're --" then I was pushing upwards, spurting, Amy's face showing utter satisfaction. From beside me I heard Beth's moan of pleasure, her fingers tightening on mine. "Ohhh...."

I gave Amy a lopsided smile as I softened, slipped from her. She pillowed her head on my chest, closing her eyes. "Definitely you've done it, Tim..."

I dropped Amy at college the next day as I'd promised, accepting the quick kiss on the lips she dared to give me. "So what if people think I'm affectionate to my uncle?" she tossed her head with a mischievous grin.

I chuckled. "Believe me, I'm not complaining. Anyway, we'll see you on Friday -- chicken nuggets for lunch again at the service station on the way down?"

"Mm -- can't wait."

Beth and I spent a couple of days packing -- "Our own stuff for that bed, for a start," she reminded me -- and we filled the car boot before setting out to pick Amy up. She grinned as she slid into the back seat beside Beth, and I threw both of them an amused glance. "I'll have to get myself a chauffeur's hat -- then it's none of my business what the two ladies get up to in the back seat while I'm driving them."

"Hmm," Beth exchanged looks with Amy. "That gives me a whole lot of other ideas. Lady Chatterley?"

"Mmhm," nodded Amy. "No reason it couldn't be the chauffeur instead of the gardener."

We stopped for lunch, Amy and Beth giggling as they competed to finish their milkshakes as noisily as possible. "Careful," I cautioned, "or you'll get it wrong and it'll come down your nose."

That prompted Amy to stick out her creamy-white tongue cheekily. "Huh -- that from Mister 'whipped-cream-with-his-coffee' -- you still have some on your top lip." And she stretched over to catch the stray foam with a fingertip before suggestively sucking her finger.

Beth pretended to fan her face. "Think we're in for a fun night, Amy," she teased.

When we reached the house, Sarah's Mini was parked in the same spot as before on the drive, and she got out, smiling. "Hi."

I could tell from her expression that she was wondering whether to kiss me on the cheek again, but she just smiled again, reached into her bag. "Here are the keys."

"Go on, Beth," I indicated with a tilt of my head. "As you're going to be the mistress of the house."

Sarah's obvious curiosity only increased as Beth took the keys from her fingers. "Thanks, Sarah."

As Sarah started to turn back towards her car, something prompted me, and I spoke. "Sarah -- it was really kind of you to drive all the way out here again. Can we invite you in for something to eat? We're going to get Chinese, it was really good last time."

Sarah didn't hesitate. "Tim, that'd be lovely. As long as you don't mind?"

Beth shook her head firmly. "We'll really enjoy having our first guest, won't we, Amy."

Amy put her hand over her mouth, seeming to hide a cough, and I patted her on the back gently. "You OK, Amy?"

"Fine," she nodded. "Come on in, Sarah."

Beth turned the key in the lock, and we stepped into the hall. Beth slipped off her shoes --"Mm, the tiles are lovely and cool --" and Amy followed suit.

"Well, when in Rome," Sarah decided, reaching down to unfasten the straps of her high heels. I couldn't help noticing her bottom in her smart black skirt, and Beth grinned as she caught the direction of my gaze. "OK, Tim, shall we get that food on the way before we think about anything else -- what do you like, Sarah?"

When I'd phoned our order in, we went through to the conservatory, and Beth claimed the sofa. "Sit next to me, Sarah," she invited.

Sarah smoothed her skirt as she sat. "So you're just here for the weekend this time?"

I nodded. "You're still OK for next Friday when the delivery comes? We'll be down in the evening, we'll treat you to dinner again -- maybe we'll even cook for a change."

"Mm, sounds great."

"So, Sarah," Beth ventured, "tell us more about yourself."

Sarah thought for a moment. "Well, I'm from round here -- I didn't think university was really for me, so I got a job, the place I'm working now. I started out just doing admin, but I made sure I paid attention, always knew about the properties, and eventually I got offered a place on the sales team. I'm really enjoying it."

She paused. "What made you decide to move down here? Sorry -- that sounds terribly nosey -- I just get used to asking questions with the job."

"It's fine," I grinned. "Amy's starting at uni in the autumn. Beth and I were thinking of moving anyway, and it just made sense for Amy to have somewhere to live, not be on her own."

Amy chipped in. "What about you, Sarah? Is there anyone special?"

Sarah shrugged, shook her head. "A couple of boyfriends, not really serious, and nothing for a while now."

There was a knock at the door -- "I bet that's the same delivery guy," guessed Amy -- and I went to fetch our food. "Mm, thanks for this," Sarah smiled as we started to eat.

Amy shifted her seat a little closer to mine, looking over at my tray. "Mind if I try a bit of yours, Tim?"

Without waiting for an answer, she speared a morsel with her fork, popped it into her mouth, chewed. "Mm."

I pretended to give her an annoyed look. "OK -- but you owe me that mini spring roll..."

She held it out, and I took it from her fingers with my lips. "OK, we're quits."

"Not if I --" and Amy quickly grabbed a prawn cracker, deliberately biting it in half and pretending to taunt me with the remainder.

I shook my head, looking over at Beth and Sarah as if for support. "I give up."

"Oo, does that mean I can finish your rice?" Amy teased, reaching for the foil tray. I closed my fingers around her wrist, and for a moment she was still, her eyes fixed on my face, then she drew her hand back.

Finally there were only empty cartons, and Beth got up from her seat. "My turn to tidy up, and I'll make us coffee while I'm there."

She gathered the debris together and headed for the kitchen. Sarah hesitated for a moment, glancing round to make sure Beth was definitely out of earshot, then spoke. "Please, tell me if it's none of my business, but -- well, is there something I shouldn't draw attention to, that I might have noticed...?"

Amy's words from earlier in the week floated into my mind: So what if people think I'm affectionate to my uncle?

I glanced over at Amy. "I think we're busted."

I turned back to Sarah. "It's not what you might think --"

Beth came back in with a tray of mugs. "What did I miss?" she asked.

"I think Sarah's caught on to our little secret," I confessed.

Beth put the tray down, took her seat next to Sarah again. "We should probably tell you everything -- that's OK, isn't it, Amy?"

Amy nodded. "Sure."

Sarah's eyes widened as Beth began to describe our memorable Friday night of a couple of weeks ago, but the reaction on her face wasn't one of distaste or aversion. Instead an unmistakable flush crept into her cheeks, and she looked around at each of us in turn. "That's... well, really hot, actually."

Sarah hesitated. "Beth -- Tim probably told you I was, well, quite affectionate to him myself."

She sighed. "I'm sorry. It just -- well, it's been a while, like I said."

Beth shook her head, putting her hand on Sarah's. "It's fine, really. And now you're in on our secret, anything goes -- right, Tim, Amy?"

"Right," grinned Amy.

I couldn't help my chuckle. "I'm not complaining -- three gorgeous young women, now."

"We're not just here for your benefit," Beth pretended to scowl. "Are you sure you can keep up?"

"With a little help from that toy, maybe -- you did remember to bring it, right, Amy?"

Now it was Amy's turn to blush, but she nodded. "In my bag."

Sarah's expression was still thoughtful. "I had a boyfriend once who kept suggesting we try a threesome -- I don't think he'd have minded whether it was a girl or another man, to be honest."

She squeezed Beth's fingers. "But I like the sound of this a lot more."

"I know the best way we can get to know one another better," Amy ventured, and I saw Beth smile.

"Go on," Sarah nodded.

"You remember that nice big bath, Sarah?"

Sarah's eyes widened again. "Oh -- mm, that sounds amazing."

"Come on, then. Tim -- you can bring us cocktails, and if you're really good we'll even let you in with us."

"Yeth mithreth," I did my best shambling servant impression, and Sarah couldn't hide her laughter. "Tim -- thank you -- this is going to be so much fun."

I watched them go up the stairs, then went out to the car to fetch a few things. One box clinked unmistakeably, and I set it on the table, looking for the glasses. "Hmm -- cocktails..."

I took bottles out of the box one at a time. "Vodka, gin, Southern Comfort. And I'm sure there's orange juice somewhere."

I hummed as I poured, stirred. Beth hadn't thought to bring along a measure, so I mixed our drinks by eye, erring on the side of generosity. "Right, then."

I carried the tray carefully up the stairs, and as I reached the bedroom I started to come across discarded items of clothing -- Beth's bra, panties I recognised as Amy's, and some lacy white underthings that were definitely not familiar.

Unsurprisingly the girls were already in the water, and I paused to take in the tableau for a moment. "Your drinks, ladies."

They each accepted a glass, and Beth sipped. "Goodness, Tim," she grinned, "did someone jog your elbow? But it's good, anyway -- does it have a name?"

I heard Sarah's chuckle. "Don't you know, Beth? Tim's given us a 'Long, Slow Screw'."

"Hope so," Amy giggled.

"Come on, then, Tim," Beth conceded. "We left room for you."

As I was shedding my clothes, Sarah glanced at me. "Actually we've solved another mystery -- you remember I couldn't work out what the fragrance was, that morning I came round to pick up the keys? Of course it's this lovely bath oil."

I felt a distinct thrill at the thought of Sarah's creamy skin slick under my fingers, and Beth waved her hand in front of my face. "Earth calling Tim."

I sank into the water with a sigh, stretching out. Sarah was opposite me, and my toes brushed her ankle. "Mm, feels nice," she murmured.

I deliberately drifted my foot upwards, onto the softer skin inside her thighs, then further, and I saw her face show surprise and then obvious pleasure as I brushed the pad of my big toe over her most sensitive spot. "Oh... that's -- creative."

Beth glanced at Amy with a smile. "I don't know what Tim's doing, exactly, but I'm sure we can help."

She leaned over to kiss Sarah, her hand moving to caress Sarah's oil-glossy breast. Amy followed suit, and Sarah closed her eyes, her expression utterly blissful. "Mmm..."

I flexed my foot a little more insistently, and Sarah nodded. "Oh -- yes -- like that -- don't stop --" then a wordless moan of pleasure, the surface of the water rippling as her body shuddered. "Ohhh..."

She opened her eyes, took a deep breath. "Mmm... that was really good."

Beth smiled. "I'm glad. And there can be more to come, right, Tim?"

"Mmhm."

I got to my feet, water sluicing from me, and I saw Sarah's look of renewed anticipation as her eyes roamed over my body. She stepped out of the water, and I reached for a towel to pat her dry as Beth and Amy did the same for each other.

When we reached the bedroom, Beth and Amy curled up on one side of the bed, arms around each other, while Sarah waited for a smile and a nod from me before lying back against the pillows. "Mm," Amy murmured, "this is perfect, Beth -- we can watch, but you and I can touch and be touched too."

12