Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy came twice in quick succession, squeezing my head forcefully between her thighs as she climaxed - perhaps that was my punishment for earlier. She pushed me off her, then lay beside me as she stroked me to orgasm.

We lay together in our afterglow as Amy played with the drying pools of semen on my chest. Then we drifted peacefully to sleep, secure once again in our love for each other.

-

"That was really good fun, this morning," said Amy as the two of us tucked into Fish and Chips at the local pub.

We'd ridden out cross country for a couple of hours from the local Stables as part of a small group. I'd been really impressed with Amy's riding ability - she was certainly a confident horsewoman and her core strength and poise belied her relative lack of experience. I, on the other hand, had found things a little harder going. Partly that was because I hadn't actually ridden since Easter, but I blamed the fact that I grown so accustomed to the personality quirks of my own horse, that it had taken longer for me to adapt to the temperament of an unfamiliar mount.

"What do you want to do this afternoon?" I asked, feeling her legs in contact with mine under the table.

"My uncle said there are two bikes in the shed," she replied, "so I thought we could go for ride."

"Another ride?" I said. "OK, that sounds good. And after that?" I arched my eyebrow.

Amy cast her eyes around, checking that none of the other customers in the pub were listening in. "After that," she said in a low voice, "I'm going to drag you upstairs to bed and make you cum all night!"

Crikey, I was shocked. She'd never been quite so forward, especially in a public place where we might be overheard.

"Only if I can do the same to you," I stuttered back. Hardly a zinging response.

-

Amy cooked that evening - a simple bolognaise, her family's quick, go-to meal if inspiration was lacking. We tried the game where two lovers eat the same piece of spaghetti from opposite ends to finish with a kiss in the centre, but our lips were too greasy for the passionate moment that we'd both hoped for.

After supper, we put the dirty crockery in the dishwasher and I set it running. Amy took out two clean glasses from the cupboard.

"Drink?" she asked, flashing a wicked smile at me, her eyes dancing with excitement. I knew what she wanted me to do.

She turned on the tap and began to fill the first glass. I stood behind her for a few seconds, admiring the curve of her pert butt, accentuated by the tight fabric of her jodhpurs. Then I stepped behind her, letting my fingers gently touch her left buttock.

She gasped at my touch, putting the filled glass down sharply.

My cock flared; I'd read the signs correctly.

I moved forwards, letting my hardening cock press between the cheeks of her bottom. Amy gasped again and gripped the overhang of the working surface.

"Fuck Amy," I whispered into her ear. "I love you so much. You are so fucking sexy."

I bent to kiss her neck.

"Oh, but Jake, I'm sweaty and smelly and I stink of horses!" she protested.

"Yeah and I love it!" I growled softly into her ear. "You've been torturing me all day, teasing me with this pert little bottom and your tight jodhpurs and your perfect breasts!"

She spun round, pushing me backwards a little.

"I've been torturing you Jacob Hardwick?" she asked in mock incredulity. "What about this?" she asked giving my bulge a sharp squeeze "and this?" she repeated as she moved both hands onto my butt, grabbing a cheek in each. "I've wanted to rip these off you, ever since you put them on this morning!" she growled.

She pulled me tightly to her, crushing her breasts and grinding her crotch against me. We kissed passionately, then broke apart panting.

"We should go upstairs," I suggested, conscious that we were in almost full view of anyone walking down the lane.

She paused. "Actually, I was thinking we should have a bath," she said.

"Oh," I said, a note of disappointment in my voice. "Good idea. Tell you what, you go up first and when you're done give me a shout and I'll have one too."

"No silly!" she smiled. "I meant have a bath together, at the same time."

"Oh!" I said again, surprised and excited this time. I'd been trying, unsuccessfully, to persuade Amy to share a shower with me since we'd got together, but a bath would be even better.

"Let me go up and get ready," she said, "and I'll call you." She grabbed my cock again, "And make sure this guy is primed for me!"

We kissed passionately and I felt my heart beginning to beat harder and faster in anticipation. She squeezed my butt again, then turned to scamper excitedly up the stairs. I heard the bathroom door open and the sound of water running.

I wandered over to the French doors and noticed that the bikes were still leaning against the wooden table on the patio, where we'd left them. I went outside and locked them away in the shed.

Amy was calling for me when I returned. I walked slowly up the stairs, stripping my polo shirt off as I went, imagining the sight of me appearing topless through a haze of steam would start things off the right way. Then I pushed open the bathroom door.

Amy was lying in the bath, almost obscured from view by the mountains of bubbles which rose from the water. The gentle scent of lavender hung in the air. The main light was off, but the one above the mirror was on and the room was also lit by about a dozen tealights placed on a small shelf on the wall next to the bath.

"Wow," I said, "just wow. That looks amazing!"

"Are you not going to join me?" she asked seductively, lifting one of her legs clear of the water.

"Yes, of course," I said, scrambling to take off my jodhpurs, almost slipping on the smooth tiles. I hopped around, losing all dignity as I removed my socks.

"I've never seen you wear white ones before," Amy giggled, indicating my boxer briefs.

"I do when I'm wearing light-coloured trousers," I explained, straightening up and hooking my thumbs under the waistband.

"No, let me," she said, stopping me before I had a chance to pull them down. "Come here, let me do it!"

My cock was at full salute as I approached the bath, my glans poking through the waistband.

"I can see your willie!" Amy giggled. "He's standing at attention for me." She brought one of her hands out from under the water and stroked me through the fabric. "I like these," she said, delighted that my cock was clearly visible through my now wet underwear. "You should wear them more often."

I nodded my approval and she leant across to lick the very tip of my shaft, before pulling down my boxer briefs and exposing me in all my glory.

"Jake," she gasped, "you are very fine indeed," her eyes sweeping up and down my body. "So handsome and your willie is so exquisite!"

I let her rub the palms of her hands across my abs for a few seconds, trailing a few soap bubbles across my skin. Then she scooted forwards in the bath and I climbed in behind her, stretching out my legs either side of her torso. There was a small splash as she leant back against me.

Amy rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, purring contentedly.

"I've been imagining this for so long," she said. "Lying back against you in the bath, surrounded by bubbles, feeling your big hard willie against me and having you wash my back and my breasts. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

She turned her head towards me and we kissed. A long, slow, sensuous kiss, our tongues entwining as I gently stroked her rock-hard nipples.

We lay like that for some considerable time until the water had cooled too much. Then we heaved ourselves out and dried each other off with our towels, trying not to slip on the wet, tiled floor. I took Amy's hand and led her next door to the double bedroom.

We lay on the bed on our sides, facing each other as we kissed. I ran my fingers softly through her hair as she gently stroked my shoulders.

"Amy," I said softly. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought some massage oil. I thought maybe we could, er..."

Amy's eyes flashed brightly with excitement. "Oh Jake," she said, "yes I'd love to do that."

I hopped off the bed and opened my suitcase, feeling a little self-conscious as my erection bobbed in front of me. I brought out the set of four oils that I'd bought online the previous week in an episode of severe procrastination.

"Which one would you like?" I asked, lying down next to her again and letting her smell each of the bottles in turn. "There's jasmine, rosewater, citrus or lavender."

"Ooh," she said excitedly, "the Jasmine smells nice."

"Jasmine it is," I smiled, kneeling up beside her and preparing to open the bottle.

"Actually Jake," she said, a little shyly. "I brought something as well. She got off the bed and went over to her own suitcase. I watched as she bent down, her delicate lips peeping out at me through the fine dark hair that covered her mons.

She straightened up and turned to hold out two black satin sashes, each maybe a metre long and ten centimetres wide or so. Did she want me to tie her up?

"I thought we could use these as blindfolds," she said, seeing my confusion. "But we don't have to use them if you don't want to."

I gasped. My girlfriend wanted to temporarily surrender her sense of sight to immerse herself in the pleasure that I would bring her. Wow - a declaration of total trust. This wasn't the cautious Amy I thought I knew!

"Er, um, I'd love to," I stuttered. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Jake, I love you," she replied, looking me straight in the eye with a hint of defiant determination. "I want to do this."

"Of course. Would you like me to tie it, or would you prefer to?" I asked.

She thought again for a second. "Could you do it?" she asked offering the sashes to me, "Please?"

She climbed back on the bed and turned the back of her head towards me. I fastened the ribbon over her eyes, gently yet securely. The material was pretty thin, and she'd be able to see through it fairly easily, but that wasn't the point - it was the symbolism that mattered. She lay down on the bed on her front.

I knelt beside her and brushed her hair clear of her neck, placing a series of light kisses across her shoulder blades. I held still for a few seconds as I drank in her perfect hourglass figure and the smooth curves of her hips and her butt.

I opened the bottle of jasmine oil and slowly poured some into the palm of my hand, letting it warm up a little before I drizzled it onto her upper back. Then I began to gently knead her soft skin, making small, light movements with my thumbs.

Amy murmured contentedly, "Ah Jake," she sighed, "your hands, they're so big, but so gentle. This is heavenly."

I delicately massaged the base of her neck with my fingertips, then worked my way down her body, making broader, firmer strokes as I did so. Amy purred in contented appreciation. I skipped her butt and stepped off the bed behind her, sliding my hands up her lower legs. From my vantage point I could see her lips peeking through her downy hair, just beginning to glisten with her juices.

I knelt again on the bed, straddling her calves, and began to knead the backs of her thighs with my thumbs.

I felt Amy becoming tense again and she turned anxiously to me. "Jake," she said, "please not inside me with that oil, just on my skin OK?"

I nodded, "it's OK," I replied gently, "just on your skin."

I decided to leave off her legs and to return to her back and shoulders, so I scooted up her body again to kneel with my legs either side of her butt. Amy gasped as she felt my shaft resting on the cleft between her buttocks. Then I leant forward, so I was almost lying on top of her, keeping my hardness gently pressed against her bottom.

Amy groaned. "Oh Jake, that feels so good!"

"Yeah," I whispered into her ear, "you like my big hard cock?"

She whimpered and nodded in agreement. I could see she had her eyes closed under her blindfold, immersed in the sensation.

I kissed her gently on the cheek and felt her grinding beneath me.

"Yeah, you like my big hard cock, don't you Amy, don't you?" I pressed again.

She nodded.

"You've been thinking about me all day, undressing me, feeling me, tasting me, haven't you, haven't you?" I growled softly.

Amy whimpered again and nodded.

I began to rock my hips gently, sliding my shaft along the channel between her buttocks.

"Does that feel good?" I teased huskily.

"Oh Jake," she sighed, her voice trembling with pleasure. "I love you and I love your big willie! He's so hard and so strong."

"Does he turn you on?" I whispered. "Are you wet for him?"

She nodded again. I saw her snake her hand down, between her stomach and the bed. She began to grind more firmly, matching time with my thrusts as her moans become yelps.

"Tell me how it feels," I whispered, rocking against her more forcefully. "Tell me how I'm turning you on." More kisses on her shoulders and on the back of her neck; I was breathing heavily now as her cries drove me on. My cock was squeezed tightly between my abs and her butt and I felt my own orgasm approaching too.

"I'm feeling how wet I am for you," she panted hoarsely. "I'm so wet for you. I'm feeling you rubbing against me and I'm thinking how I'd kiss you into me and how I'd feel how hard you were inside me, and then my breasts against your amazing chest, and then, and then..."

She arched her back, pushing against me as the waves of pleasure overtook her. I roared and shot volley after volley of cum across her shoulder blades as she shuddered in ecstasy.

I collapsed on top of her, panting, as the two of us fought to recover our breaths.

I pushed myself up a little on my arms and looked down at Amy. A large pool of my spunk had collected in the hollow of her lower back. I felt a little uncomfortable. I'd never imagined cumming on her back - it felt a little dirty, a little sordid, like a pay-per-view online porno.

"I'm sorry," I said apologetically, a little ashamed perhaps, "I had no idea I'd cum so quickly."

"Oh Jake," she said. "That was amazing, that was the best yet. It felt like I was on rocket being shot up to the stars." She shuddered as an aftershock rippled through her.

I kissed her gently on the cheek and she turned her head so her lips met mine.

"Oh Jake, it feels so good to be lying here with you on top of me," she murmured. "I feel so safe and secure wrapped up in you."

We were still for some considerable time, then I rolled off Amy and lay on my back beside her. She propped herself up on her forearms and took off her blindfold. Then she moved across to kiss me on the lips, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Are you ready for Round Two?" she asked mischievously.

"Round Two?" I asked, unsure where she was summoning the energy from.

"Yes, I need to massage you and then, well, let's see."

"OK," I said. "We might need to clean up quickly first. I've cum everywhere."

"I know and it's lovely! I can feel your guys with their whippy tails, tickling me all over," she giggled. "Wait here."

Amy sprang off the bed and darted out to the bathroom, returning seconds later with a damp facecloth. She held it out to me, turning to let me gently wipe the dried lake of semen from her back. Then she took the cloth from me and lovingly sponged my torso, before pulling down my foreskin to remove any trace of my eruption.

Amy giggled. "He's all clean and ready for me again!"

She kissed me again on my lips as she gently held my cock in her fingers.

"Can you turn over for me please Jake?" she whispered.

I obliged and lay on my front, holding my head up a little, so that she could tie the satin ribbon across my eyes. I surrendered myself to the sensation as Amy began to pour the jasmine oil onto my back and to rub it across my shoulders with her elegant fingers. The scent swirled around me, and I relaxed into a dreamlike state as she worked down to my lower back.

"Ooh" she giggled. "I can see your balls!"

"Best not to touch them with the oil," I murmured. "Just in case."

Amy skipped down to my legs and began to massage my thighs.

"Oh Jake," she gasped in wonder. "Your legs, your muscles are so big. You're so strong."

I looked down at her a little confused; most of the rugby players at school had much bigger thigh muscles and a far stockier build than me.

Having finished massaging my legs to her satisfaction, Amy began to crawl up my body again, letting her breasts trail over my buttocks and my lower back. Then she lay down on top of me, resting her cheek on my right shoulder blade.

"Oh Jake," she sighed. "I've always wanted to do this, to lie on your back like this. Feeling my breasts on you." She shuddered and ground her mound against me. "I don't know why, but it turns me on so much."

"It's really nice for me too," I said, "you feel so soft and tender."

"And your shoulders are so firm, and your muscles, ooohh," she sighed. "I am a very lucky girl, Jacob Hardwick, a very lucky girl indeed!"

Amy bucked her hips rapidly, growling as her hormone-fuelled instincts bubbled to the surface.

"Right Jake," she said decisively. "I need to get back to work." She sat back on my buttocks and then stood, feet astride my hips. "Turn over!" she commanded.

I turned over and looked up at her. I was still wearing the blindfold, but the material was so thin, I could see her easily. But she knew that, earlier she'd worn the same black ribbon around her eyes.

Amy towered above me like a triumphant Amazon warrior. I lay on the bed, drinking in the sight of her body: the delicate features of her face, surrounded by her dark, curly hair which hung loose down to her shoulders; then her small pert breasts with their dark nipples, proudly erect in her arousal; the sweep of her hips around her flat stomach, where her own muscles, strengthened by the horse riding, were beginning to show through; and in the centre of it all, her neat triangle of fine, dark hairs framing her delicate lips, open like a flower, glistening with her nectar.

I gasped, overcome by love and lust, unable to speak.

She began to make slow circles across her mons with the flat of her hand. She was masturbating, over me.

And I lay under her, blindfolded, passive, in awe, willingly dominated, like a captive from an enemy tribe; she knew that I knew, and that made her even more powerful.

I was in two minds: on the one hand, Amy standing above me, naked and rubbing her sex, brought back the feel of a sordid internet porn video - there was an awkwardness and an absurdity attempting to nag at me as I lay beneath her - as the male of the species I would never have dreamt of wanking off over her in the same way; but on the other hand, the privileged view of Amy proud and confident in her nakedness, celebrating her arousal, turned me on like nothing before.

I thought back a month or so, to the previous time I'd felt so conflicted, when we'd watched from the hayloft as my cousin gave my best friend a blowjob in the barn below - exciting and repellent at the same time. No, that was an image I needed to banish from my mind.

I ran my hands up the back of my girlfriend's calves, feeling the smooth skin of her legs. I decided to play along.

"Fuck Amy," I gasped, "you like that? You like how I turn you on?"

She nodded, looking straight at my blindfolded eyes.

"Tell me what you like," I persisted, "tell me how you want to touch me."

"Oh Jake," she sighed, increasing the pace of her circles. "I love your hair and I love your lips and I love your chest and your muscles. I want you so badly, I really do."

"Yeah, yeah," I urged, "and tell me what you want to do to me."

"I want to kiss you," she gasped breathlessly, "I want to kiss your lips and to run my fingers through your hair and I want to feel your chest against my breasts and, and..."