Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess after declaring her amorous intent in the playground, I'd expected things to heat up quickly again. Amy did follow me into the sitting room, helping me to position the airbed and to spread out the sleeping bag, but then she gave me a perfunctory goodnight kiss and disappeared swiftly upstairs.

I shrugged to myself - perhaps she was regretting her earlier antics? I stripped down to my boxer briefs and grabbed my toiletries bag from my holdall, then tiptoed as quietly as I could down the hallway to the downstairs bathroom, using the light on my phone to guide me.

There wasn't a huge amount of room under the stairs in Amy's house. The sloping ceiling meant that I had to stoop virtually all the time and the mirror above the basin was so low, that it was simply impossible to see my face in it, without almost folding myself in two or kneeling on the tiled floor.

I finished brushing my teeth and stood looking at the reflection of my arm. The scar, ten centimetres long or so, still looked a little tender. Maybe it was just the lighting accentuating the colour.

I flicked off the light in the bathroom and tiptoed back down the hallway to the sitting room. I slipped past the door, trying not to let the light shine out and up the stairs too much, closing it as quietly as I could behind me.

I looked up to see Amy standing before me. She was wearing a pale pink lace nightie, which flowed gracefully over her curves, reaching her upper calves. Her dark hair cascaded over her shoulders. I gasped. She was beautiful.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked bashfully, pulling the hem slightly and twisting around so I could admire the garment from all angles.

"Wow!" I said, "You look stunning!" I crossed the floor and pulled her mouth to mine in a long sensuous kiss. I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Someone's excited," she whispered, her hand moving to the bulge in my boxer briefs. "I can't believe how big and hard he is," she smiled, feeling my length through the black fabric.

"That's your fault," I said, "you really turn me on!"

"My fault?" she asked, turning on her innocent schoolgirl face. "But all I did was come downstairs to give my nice young man a goodnight kiss! It's not my fault you've got all hot and horny."

"And you didn't want to get me hot and horny?" I asked in mock incredulity.

Amy shook her head.

"And when you were splashing around in the pool this afternoon in that tiny red bikini, you weren't trying to tease me?"

She shook her head again, but a bashful smile was creeping across her lips.

"I saw you looking at me," I said, "I know what you were doing. You were thinking about my big, hard cock all afternoon, weren't you? Weren't you?"

She nodded now, guilty.

I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her buttocks firmly. She yelped with delight and her eyes danced with excitement.

"You are so sexy!" I whispered into her ear.

She grasped my cock more firmly in response.

"You're so hard!" she giggled. "Touch me Jake!"

"But your mum's upstairs," I protested. "What happens if your family wake up? We can't even lock the door."

"Oh Jake," Amy growled in frustration, "you are such a worrier! We'll just have to be quiet won't we!"

For the second time that evening my brain and balls fought. This time my testosterone-fuelled feral instincts won out.

I reached down and slipped my hand under the hem of her nightie, letting my hand search out the heat of her sex. I ran my finger lightly along her slit, feeling her wetness. Amy's eyes widened as I made contact.

"Can you feel that Jake?" she asked. "Can you feel how much I want you?"

I nodded. "You're so wet!" I grinned.

"It's all for you Jake. It's how you turn me on!"

I bent my head so that my mouth met hers. We kissed passionately. Our tongues sliding past one another as our breath began to quicken.

I grasped the hem of her nightie in both hands and pulled lightly upwards. Amy responded, raising her hands high above her head as I lifted the garment clear.

I pulled her to me, feeling the softness of her breasts crushing against my chest. We kissed again.

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me, yanking down my boxer briefs.

"My, you are simply divine!" she exclaimed, wrapping her hand around my rigid cock, inspecting it closely and inhaling my scent. She placed a single kiss midway down my shaft and was about to do more, but I pulled her upwards again.

I wanted her first.

I spun her round and she began to rub her perfect, pert bottom against my shaft. I swept my hands across her flat stomach, moving up her body to cup her perfect breasts. She moaned gently as I placed a line of kisses down her neck.

"You're so beautiful," I gasped.

"Oh Jake, I love this," she sighed. "Your hard body and your muscles against me like this!"

I began to slide the fingers of my right hand along her slit, feeling the ridges and fold of her sex. I collected some saliva in my left hand and began to gently spread it slowly round her nipples.

Amy moaned in delight. "Fuck Jake!," that feels so good!"

She reached behind me to grasp my buttocks with her petite hands and pulled my hips forwards, squeezing my hardness more tightly against her bottom. She sighed again in delight.

I bent forwards to kiss her and she mewed into my mouth as I pinched her nipples more firmly. I nuzzled her hair, then whispered into her ear, "I'm going to pick you up."

I bent down and swept her off her feet, cradling her gently as I carried her to the air mattress in the middle of the floor.

"I love it when you do that," she smiled.

I glanced across at the door to reassure myself that it was still fully closed. Her mum and stepdad were asleep in the room immediately above us. We really would have to be very, very quiet.

I stood up again to fully remove my boxer briefs, then knelt next to her as I bent over to kiss her again. I put my hand out to steady myself, but the mattress gave way beneath it, jerking Amy's body towards me. That wasn't going to work.

I moved to the bottom of the airbed, between her legs, and began to kiss up the inside of her calves, lifting her knees as I did so. I felt the cool smoothness of her skin brushing against my cheek as I neared her sex.

Amy pushed herself up on her elbows. "Jake, no!" she hissed. I looked up at her, my mouth inches from her pussy. "You can't do that," she protested. "You know how much noise I make, we'll wake everyone up!"

I knelt up, looking around for something to muffle her sounds. I leaned across to my holdall, pulling it towards me, retrieving the polo shirt that I'd removed a few minutes before. I'd only worn it for a couple of hours; it wasn't too smelly.

I folded it roughly into quarters, creating a squarish pad. "Stuff that in your mouth," I said, tossing it to her. She nodded compliantly and folded it again, biting into it with her teeth.

I pulled her a little way down the mattress, so that I could lie on my front on the floor. Then I lifted her hips and placed my pillow under her, hooking her legs over my shoulders.

I kissed the inside of her leg again, nuzzling against it, feeling the heat of her sex against my cheek. I placed a soft kiss on her mons and took her hand gently in mine to reassure her. Her soft, pink lips opened into a perfect diamond, a flower in full bloom, aching for me alone. Even in the dim light I could see the beads of her arousal glistening before me - she was beautiful. I reached forwards and ran my tongue up the length of her exposed slit.

Amy hissed in delight and squeezed my right hand.

Encouraged, I flicked my tongue again across her lips, savouring the sweet, metallic taste of her nectar. I moved my left hand around to spread her more fully, revealing the beauty of her womanhood.

I closed my lips over hers and pulled softly. I heard Amy's stifled cries and felt her bring her hand to the back of my head, encouraging me on. She began to buck her hips as I continued to tease her, her breaths becoming shorter and more frantic. As her movements became more intense, I felt the brush of her clitoris. I held still, offering her my tongue for her to thrust against, letting her direct me to where she wanted me to go.

She ripped the polo shirt from her mouth and pushed my head back. Concerned, I looked up at her, worried I might have hurt her.

"Jake," Amy whispered. "I want to feel you inside me. I want you to push in, with your finger."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Can you show me?"

I took the middle finger of my right hand and placed it in my mouth, trying to coat it as liberally as possible with my saliva. Then I offered it to her and she moved me down towards her opening.

"Just really gently," she whispered. "Let me kiss you into me."

I felt the tip of my finger slipping inside her as she guided me, gazing lovingly into my eyes. I think I was expecting more resistance, she was snug certainly, but not tight. A warm moist glove, gently surrounding me - smoother than I'd anticipated.

Amy's eyes widened.

"Does that feel good?" I asked cautiously.

She nodded. I was all the way in now, my other fingers were curled against her. I held still and kissed softly across her stomach, watching her, watching me.

"It feels so different you doing that," she said. "So much better than if I do it on my own!"

I smiled at her. My fingers were certainly longer and thicker than hers, but that wasn't the point.

She held me lightly by the wrist and began to pull me out of her again, stopping when we reached half-way, then she changed direction again. She repeated the process five or six times, then released me to continue, moving her hands to cup her breasts. I heard her moan again and I bent my head to kiss her mons.

"Oh Jake, that's fantastic, please more!" she gasped.

I began to lick across the top of clitoris, as I continued to move my finger in and out of her, increasing my pace a little. I could feel her channel offering less resistance as she became wetter. I saw her shove my shirt back into her mouth to stifle her yelps, which grew in intensity and pitch as she began to shake with excitement, driving me onwards.

Finally Amy arched her back, stretching her neck backwards, then suddenly she bent forwards, crushing me between her thighs and pulling me even more tightly to her. I held my finger inside her as she slowly relaxed. She smiled weakly at me, exhausted, incapable of speech.

I lay down on the floor next to the mattress, holding her hand as she luxuriated in the afterglow of her orgasm. I was about to turn off the lights so that we could go to sleep, when I felt her reach for my cock. She began to work me with her hand.

"Jake!" she whispered excitedly. "You're still hard!"

"It's OK," I said. "We don't have to do anything. We can just go to sleep if you want."

She didn't answer, but instead turned onto her front and began to edge her way down the air mattress, which rocked violently as she did so.

"Oh Jake," she growled in frustration, "this bed!"

"It's meant for sleeping on, not gymnastics," I shot back.

"You're going to have to stand up!" Amy commanded.

I obeyed as she knelt before me on the carpet.

She began to lick my rod from base to tip, making short lapping movements with her tongue as she gently cupped my balls.

"I think he likes me," she giggled. She licked up to the tip, then curled her tongue around my glans.

"Ah, you're so dark and red!" she wondered aloud. "He's so hard!"

Amy opened her lips and took my tip delicately into her mouth. She looked up at me, pleading with me to allow her to continue. I stroked the side of her chin tenderly.

"Fuck Amy!" I gasped. "That looks amazing!"

She wiped a trace of saliva from the corner of her mouth, then looked intently at my cock for several seconds.

"Are you OK?" I asked anxiously.

She nodded. "I just want to try something!" she whispered conspiratorially.

Amy stood and I bent down to kiss her on the lips. Then she led me by the hand to the sofa. She knelt on the cushions as I stood in front of her.

She ran her hand over my chest, playing with the thin, wispy curls with her fingers.

"I have a better view from up here," she giggled.

She kissed across my abs as she tweaked my nipples with her hands. I felt my cock rubbing against the underside of her breasts.

"Oh, hello," she said, looking down towards my erection. "I think your willie wants to play with my breasts!"

I felt her dribble a little saliva onto my tip, before rubbing me against each of her nipples in turn.

"Ah," she gasped, "that feels so good. I can feel how hot and hard you are for me!"

I brushed the hair away from her face, and watched as she wrapped her breasts around my cock and began to slide them up and down.

"He's playing peekaboo with me!" she smiled.

"That feels so nice," I replied.

"I've got you all nicely wrapped up," she said. "All cosy and warm in my breasts!"

I gave a couple of little thrusts against her, then stopped, feeling a little guilty that I was somehow degrading her by humping against her like that.

"Oh Jake, that felt good," she gasped. "Do it again!"

She looked up at me with big, pleading eyes as I stroked her cheek. I inserted the tip of my thumb into her mouth and she bit down gently. I gasped. Then I began to rock my hips slowly, feeling my shaft moving under her fingers and between her breasts.

"Does that feel good to you?" I whispered.

She nodded and maintaining her grip on my thumb with her teeth. I picked up the pace, making sharper thrusts, bucking more violently now.

"Fuck Amy," I said, struggling to keep quiet, "that feels so good. Your breasts are amazing."

Amy wrenched her mouth away, spitting out my thumb. "Go on Jake," she urged, in as quiet a voice as she could muster, "fuck my tits, go on, fuck my tits!"

I redoubled my efforts as I moved against her, feeding my cock between her breasts. She pressed firmly down on my shaft with her fingers, as her warm softness surrounded me.

I was beginning to tire a little with the effort of thrusting forward while maintaining my body in a slightly unnatural position. Perhaps Amy was becoming uncomfortable too.

I felt her hands leave her breasts and reach round around my buttocks, then she fell on my cock with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, allowing me to straighten up a little. I placed my hands on the back of her head, guiding her tenderly in time with my movements.

Amy was beginning to choke, but still she forced her mouth down over my cock. Loud enthusiastic moans and yelps emanated from her throat as she slurped and wretched.

"Fuck Amy," I groaned. "That's so good!"

Suddenly she pulled off me. I held still, watching as she sized me up. She was working out the best way of taking me, planning her approach, strategic, determined, single-minded. She got off the sofa and knelt down on the carpet again, holding my shaft and inch or so from the tip, pulling it downwards slowly towards the horizontal, as if testing its springiness. She licked my glans a few times, trying to coat me with as much saliva as possible.

Preparations complete, she crouched lower, straightening and stretching her neck. Then she opened her mouth as wide as it would go, engulfing me, pushing slowly down my rod. A slow, determined movement. It reminded me of a snake dislocating its jaw to swallow its prey, pushing forwards inexorably.

I felt the end of my penis beginning to push down her throat and she began to choke again. I put my hands around the back of her head to pull her gently backwards or at least to stop her advance to let her breathe, but she batted me away as soon as she realised what I was doing.

She had about two inches to go now and the noises in her throat were beginning to get louder. I could feel her saliva pooling around my cock and beginning to bubble from the corner of her mouth.

She pushed onwards, beginning to wretch, engaged in a battle of wills between her body and mind, driven by lust and love. Her face was reddening as the tip of her nose reached my pubic hair. Then a final push and she closed the gap, looking up at me, almost desperate for my approval, her wide eyes beginning to water with the effort.

"Fuck that's hot!" I hissed at her. "You like that don't you Amy? You like having my big cock stuffed down your throat, don't you, don't you? You're going to make me cum if you do that much longer!"

She wrenched herself off me, gasping for breath, her chest heaving as her lungs fought for air. She gripped my shaft tightly with both hands, beginning to stroke me again.

"Jake," she urged as she picked up the pace, "I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over me. I want your cum on my face. Cum on me! Cum on my face!"

I ripped her hands away, gripping myself instead with my right hand. I slapped her cheek with my cock. "You want it? You want my cum Amy?" I taunted her as quietly as I could.

She nodded and licked my slick glans again.

"Please Jake, please Jake! I want it, I want it!" she demanded - a child pestering for sweets at the supermarket.

A surge of testosterone flooded through me as I began to stroke faster and faster. Amy tilted her head back, closing her eyes, her mouth open and her tongue half extended.

I roared as quietly as I could, consumed by my orgasm. Ropes of cum spattered over her face, draping themselves from her chin to her forehead, little puddles collecting around her eyes. Sightless, she gripped my buttocks again, guiding her mouth back onto my shaft, licking me clean, hungrily sucking the remaining cum from me.

I pulled away and bent down to pick up my polo shirt. I pulled her to her feet, then gently wiped the spunk from her, allowing to open her eyes again.

"Wow Jake!" she whispered, amazed. "You came so much!"

I bent down and kissed her, tasting my seed in her mouth, feeling the stickiness of her lips. Then I picked her up and carried her the few short paces to the air mattress, laying her out on her back.

I kissed my way up her body and lay down beside her, stroking her hair. We cuddled for a bit until I got up to turn off the table lamps. The she turned on her side to give me more room as I covered us with the unzipped sleeping bag, and I lay behind her with my arms around her, my soft cock resting against one of her buttocks.

"I love you Amy," I murmured into her ear. I held her as she fell asleep, watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

-

I slept lightly, waking a couple of times during the night, afraid of pushing my girlfriend out of the bed. I'm not sure if she woke, she didn't seem to. A little before six, the dawn light began to peep through the gap in the curtains. I kissed her shoulder and then shook her awake.

"Hmmmmm?" she said sleepily.

"Amy, you need to go," I said. "Everyone will be awake in an hour."

"Hmmmmm?" she said again, not taking on board the likelihood that we were going to be caught together by her eight-year-old stepbrothers.

"You need to go upstairs and sleep in your own bed for a bit," I said.

She turned to face me and then kissed me. Her hair was crumpled and in disarray, but she looked even more beautiful.

"I love you Amy," I said, trying to prompt her to get moving.

"I love you too," she said dreamily.

I got up off the mattress and stretched, pulling on the boxer briefs that she'd removed the night before. I knelt before her, pulling her up into a sitting position.

"Come on!" I whispered.

We stood and embraced, then I helped her to put on the pink lace nightie.

"Thank you," she said. "Last night was amazing, it really was."

"It was mind-blowing, I love you so much," I replied.

We kissed again, a long slow deep kiss, sensual and tender.

"Jake," she said quietly. "I'm ready. I want us to make love. I want to have sex with you."