Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I presented the bouquet of roses to her and bent to kiss her. I pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too Jake," she replied.

We kissed again and I offered her a glass of wine. Then I turned back to the stove and began to slowly pour the melted butter into the whisked egg yolks.

I felt Amy's small hands slipping under my arms to rest on my chest, feeling me as I worked the ingredients of the sauce together. She laid her head against my back.

"I've been thinking about you all day," she said quietly, letting her fingers trace the outline of my pecs through my shirt. "It's been so hard this week, waiting to get my hands on you again!"

She placed a kiss between my shoulder blades. I stayed quiet, trying to coordinate the various pots and pans in front of me, while trapped in her clutches.

"I love your body so much. I love your muscles and how tall you are. And you're so strong and so gentle, it's so much fun spending time with you."

I didn't want to interrupt, but the fish needed rescuing from the oven.

"Amy, Beautiful?" I asked, "Can you get the salmon out please? It should be done."

My girlfriend slid her arms down my sides to my butt and gave me a little squeeze with each hand.

"I love this bottom," she sighed.

She turned to remove the baking tray from the oven. I looked over my shoulder as she peered into one of the foil parcels.

"Is it OK?" I asked.

Amy smiled. "Perfect, just like you."

"I'm sure I'm flattered to be compared to a piece of cooked fish!" I teased.

-

We ate in the dining room. It wasn't a room I particularly liked - it was where the two of us had worked in the run up to our exams; the only meal I'd eaten in there before was the awkward spaghetti bolognese with her family, the day after my girlfriend and I had got together.

Amy cleared away our plates from the main course, returning a minute or so later carrying two small glass ramekins, each containing a store-bought chocolate dessert. She handed the first to me and then made to move round the table to her own seat with the second, but I caught her free arm and pulled her gently back to me.

"Jake what are you doing?" she asked confused.

"I thought we could sit together," I said.

"But we were sitting together," she protested.

"No," I said gently, "sit here, on my lap."

I pulled my chair back slightly to give her space and she perched on my legs. I wondered if I should perhaps take her ramekin and then feed the dessert to her, but I decided that wouldn't feel quite right. We ate in silence, a few mouthfuls was all it took, as the nerves began to flutter in me again.

Amy started to get up, but I pulled her towards me and she leant against me, resting her head on my shoulder. It was getting dark outside now and the soft light of the candles was beginning to throw flickering shadows onto the walls. I'm not sure that that room could ever be described as homely, but it was certainly becoming less austere. I kissed Amy's cheek and stroked her upper arm.

"Thank you for a lovely meal," she said quietly.

"That's OK," I said. "I didn't really do much, salmon is pretty easy to cook. And you bought everything anyway."

She smiled. I lifted her chin and our tongues met.

"You taste all chocolatey," she smiled.

I let one hand rest on her knee as we continued to kiss. Things were heating up a little and Amy began to make contented murmurs as I stroked the back of her head. Cautiously, I slid my hand up her leg, dipping my fingers under the hem of her dress. I held there, half expecting her to push me away, but instead she opened her legs a little wider and began to unfasten the buttons of my shirt, kissing across my chest as my skin became exposed.

I was hard now, achingly hard. I slid my hand further up the inside of her dress and she eased the shirt from my shoulders. The soft skin of her inner thigh beckoned me onwards. I gasped as she bent her head to my nipples, taking each one into her mouth in turn and sucking firmly. My fingers were nearing their goal; I could feel the moist heat radiating from her core. I brushed lightly against her panties and she moaned, lifting her head and closing her eyes.

With my other hand I started to slide the strap of her dress across her shoulder, but she reached up to stop me. She made eye contact with me again, waiting, willing me to take the lead.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I asked, softly, nervously.

She nodded and she stood, grasping my hand firmly as I rose. I pulled her to me again and kissed her deeply. Then, placing both arms beneath her, I swept her off her feet and lifted her slowly to the door.

My heart pounded in my chest as I carried Amy up the stairs. I set her down again at the top, letting her lead me into her bedroom. She took my hand again and pushed the door open. Above her bed, a string of fairy lights gave the room an ethereal, magical quality, bathing the room in a soft white light. She'd been planning this night for so long, setting the stage, choosing her costume. I was her actor in her play, her Prince Charming, her Romeo.

"Wow," I said. "This looks amazing."

She smiled at me, pleased that I had appreciated the results of her efforts. She took a deep breath, she was nervous too.

"Will you unzip me please?" she asked, turning her back to me.

I bent and kissed along the top of her shoulder, gently gathering her hair and moving it to the side, before slowly sliding the zip downwards. I lifted the straps, releasing the dress to slide swiftly down her body, to pool around her feet. Amy bent forwards slightly, her hands moving between us to unfasten her bra.

"Please," I said, "let me." I caught her wrists in my hands, then moved to release the clasp.

Amy stepped forwards, reaching down to lift her dress from the floor and laying it on the back of her chair. She slipped off her sandals, then turned around. She paused, standing a metre or so from me, clad only in her black satin panties.

"Wow," I gasped, "you look so beautiful, so amazing."

"So do you," she smiled shyly. She extended both hands towards me and crossed the room, back to me. My lips met with hers as she ran her hands up my arms, testing my biceps gently with her fingertips. She sank to her knees and with deft movements unfastened my chinos, hooking her fingers into the waistband and pulling them down, before kissing her way back up my torso.

As her breasts crushed against my chest, I felt Amy's hands drifting downwards, resting on the globes of my buttocks and pulling me against her more firmly. She gasped as she felt the hardness of my cock pressing against her abs.

I bent down and lifted her again. I carried her round to the side of the bed, before laying her on top of the duvet. I made to join her, but she pushed me away.

I looked at her in confusion, worried that I was rushing her.

"It's OK," she said, sensing my anxiety. "I just wanted to look at you."

I bent to kiss her, then stood as we drank in the sight of each other's bodies. Amy propped herself up on her elbows and I moved slowly to the foot of the bed. Even now, I think that moment was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

My girlfriend lay before me, her lightly tanned skin shimmering in the warm glow of the soft fairly lights. Her eyes shone with excitement; a bright smile writ large across her face. Her dark hair fell behind her shoulders, exposing the graceful curve of her slender neck. She ran her hands across her flat stomach to cup the soft globes of her breasts. Her dark nipples - proud and erect, teased me, aching for my lips and tongue to close around them. She slipped one hand down her body, below the waistband of her black satin panties and began to make small circles across her mons.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked coquettishly.

"You're so beautiful," I gasped.

"I can see how hard you are!" she giggled.

Amy sat up and crawled forwards to the end of the bed, to where I stood before her. She knelt up and we kissed, a full passionate kiss. I held my hands lightly on her hips, letting her explore my body. She stroked her fingertips across my shoulders and my pecs.

"Aahh Jake," she gasped. "Your body is amazing." She nuzzled my chest, letting the thin blond strands covering my pecks tickle her nose and her cheek. "You've got more hair now," she said.

"Do you like it?" I asked, concerned that she might prefer me waxed and smooth chested.

"I love it," she replied, smiling up at me, her eyes dancing with excitement. "It makes you look so strong and so manly, and it feels so soft against my breasts!"

She straightened up to kiss me again, deliberately crushing her bosom against my pecs, the tight firmness of her tips lightly raking over mine. Then she slipped lower and I felt the delicate flick of her tongue across each of my nipples, before she kissed her way down to my abs.

She pulled back from me and lay down on her front, her face barely centimetres from the tip of my cock, which peeked defiantly over the waistband of my underwear. She paused to feast her eyes on the outline of my hardness, trapped painfully behind the tight fabric. Then she reached her hands behind me, sweeping her fingertips across my buttocks.

"I love your bottom," she sighed. "It's so firm and pert and uuuhhhh," she shuddered as a first tremor of pleasure ran through her. She pulled my butt forwards and nuzzled against my erection.

My hand went to the back of her head. "You like that?" I asked, teasingly.

"Oh Jake I love it," she cried. "And I love your scent, you're so musky and manly. And you're so hard for me!"

I tangled my fingers in her hair as she kissed up my cock, feeling her soft lips through the fabric of my boxer briefs. Then she licked slowly and deliberately across the exposed tip of my glans.

"Oh fuck Amy," I cried. That feels so good!

She looked up at me, her eyes sparking with delight. "I love you Jake," she said simply.

She kissed the top of my glans again, then hooked her fingers into my waistband and pulled my underwear down, exposing my full length for the first time that evening. She smiled up at me - she'd noticed I'd shaved for her.

She held me in her fingertips, fascinated by the firmness of my shaft.

"Oh, Jake," she cried. "He really is exquisite."

I shuddered as the warm wetness of her mouth closed over my head. Amy looked up at me, an expression of unconditional love in her eyes. I brushed her hair away from her face, then held my hand gently on the side of her cheek as she bobbed her head slowly and deliberately. She swirled her tongue across my crown, lovingly caressing me as she suckled. I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

Amy slipped her hands onto my buttocks again and pulled me deeper into her mouth. My cock twitched as I felt my glans beginning to slide down the back of her throat. I pulled my hips away from her, concerned I'd cum too soon. She moaned in disappointment, but I lifted her up and embraced her tightly, crushing my throbbing hardness against her abs.

"It's time," she said calmly. "I'm ready."

She lay down again on her back on the bed and opened her legs for me, so I could crawl between them. Perhaps that was the only moment that night that she showed any trace of nervousness, the slightest flicker of uncertainty perhaps, but she embraced me warmly as I lowered my chest to hers. I ran my fingers softly though her hair and I stared into her loving eyes.

"I love you so much," I whispered. "You're so special to me, Amy."

We kissed tenderly for several minutes, as my fingers stroked her cheek and played with the curls behind her ears. I felt the gentle swell of her breasts against me, as our breathing slowed and synchronised. The world stood still as our minds became one.

Cautiously I moved my way down her body, worshiping her skin with my lips, caressing her nipples with my tongue and stroking the soft curves of her hips. I nuzzled the heat of her sex though the black satin.

I looked up at her, making eye contact, seeking permission to continue. She nodded, almost imperceptibly. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and she lifted her hips as I slid her underwear from her.

I looked down at my virgin girlfriend, now fully naked beneath me. She was indescribably beautiful. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and her skin shone in the soft glow of the fairy lights above her head. My heart surged with love.

I moved between her legs and bent to place a kiss on her mons. Amy raised her knees a little and reached to take my hands in hers, seeking a little reassurance perhaps.

She really was beautiful.

Before me, her soft, pink lips opened into a perfect diamond, a flower in full bloom, aching for me alone. Even in the dim light I could see the beads of her arousal, glistening before me. I blew softly across her labia and she quivered with pleasure.

I looked up at her face and licked delicately along the length of her slit, watching her as she watched me. She smiled excitedly, encouraging me on.

"Mmm," I murmured. "You taste so good."

A whimper escaped from her throat as I opened her with my fingers, revealing the full beauty of her womanhood. I began to probe more deeply with my tongue, teasing her folds with my mouth. She held the back of my head and started to buck her hips a little as I explored, covering my mouth with her wetness.

Amy threw her head back and moaned as I moved a little higher. I teased her clitoris with the very tip of my tongue. Her breaths were shorter and more frantic now, and her body was beginning to tense.

Suddenly her movements stopped and she lay still. For a split second, I thought she might be orgasming, but she reached down, grabbed me roughly by the arms and pulled me up and away from her core.

"Stop, Jake, stop!" she panted.

A shiver of panic ran through me; had she suddenly changed her mind?

"Are you OK?" I asked fearfully, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine," she gasped, "but you were gonna make me cum."

I looked quizzically at her; surely that was the point?

"I need you now Jake - in me. I'm ready, more than ever."

She hoisted herself up on one elbow, picked up one of the foil packets from her bedside table and reached for my cock. I knelt up between her legs, my shaft jutting proudly from me like a lance. She grasped it with her small, delicate hands and stroked it a couple of times, then bent to kiss the tip.

Gently she tore the top of the packet and extracted the condom, placing it over the tip of my glans. I moved my hand to help, but she pushed me away.

"Let me do it, I want to do it," she insisted.

She rolled the latex jacket down my shaft, then turned to pick up the bottle of lube from the table, which she used to coat me liberally.

"Your raincoat's all wet!" she giggled.

She leant back and pulled a pillow out from behind her head.

"Can you put this under me?" she asked, lifting her hips.

I positioned the pillow, then leaned over her, supporting myself with my arms extended. I kissed her again; she smiled - she could taste herself on my lips.

My tip bumped against her as I moved to position myself; Amy could feel it too - her eyes widened in anticipation. She grasped my cock again and began to rub it against her sex.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

Amy nodded. "I want this more than anything," she replied.

I began to push forwards slowly, a couple of millimetres at most.

"It's OK," she said "let me do this, I'll tell you when to push." She rotated her hips a little, making sure that I was aligned correctly. "OK," she said, "just a tiny bit."

I pressed forward cautiously, searching her face for signs of discomfort. She grimaced a little, set, determined, then she gasped.

"Wow Jake," she said, "you really are big!"

I looked down between us. My condom-covered glans was now hidden inside her.

"Just wait," she said, "let me get used to you. I'm so full. It's OK, you don't need to push now, I can kiss you into me."

She released her grip on my cock and ran her hands up my arms to my shoulders, accidentally smearing the excess lube on me. She pulled me down so my chest met hers and we kissed deeply again.

We stayed like that for five minutes, perhaps more, as we held each other in that most intimate, most loving embrace. Through the condom her pussy was gripping my head more tightly than it had ever been gripped before. I could feel her muscles rippling slightly as she stretched to accommodate me.

"Amy, I love you so much," I gabbled. "This is so special to be so close to you. I really love you, I really do!"

She smiled calmly. "I love you too Jake. I feel so full, but you feel fantastic inside me."

Then she began to lift her hips again, tilting upwards slightly and I felt myself moving forwards.

She gasped. I hesitated and a frown of concern flashed across my face.

"It's OK," she nodded in gentle encouragement.

I kissed her again and moved forward as her channel opened before me.

"Jake," she asked, "can you let me see? I want to watch."

I pushed myself up on my arms and we both peered in fascination. My cock was about halfway in now. Amy moved her hand down again feeling for where my hardness had entered her, feeling how our bodies were joined.

"Can you push a little faster?" she asked.

"OK," I said, "I'm not hurting you too much?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. It's pinching a little, but it's OK. It's just a different feeling, some of it's a very nice feeling, but I need to get used to it. But this is perfect, so perfect, you're doing everything right," she reassured me.

I could feel the pressure on my cock reducing a little as I pushed forward again. The two of us watched as I slowly disappeared inside her and finally my trimmed public hair nestled against her mound.

I collapsed down onto my elbows, almost exhausted by the effort of the first full entry.

"Ah Jake!" Amy murmured. "You feel so good inside me. I can feel you all the way in. I've never felt so whole, so complete!"

"Do you want me to pull out a little?" I asked, unsure if she was ready for the next stage.

"No, just hold me, I want to keep this moment."

She pulled me tightly to her and as she did so her hips rotated slightly and I moved even deeper. She gasped. "Wow Jake, that's amazing, that feels so good!"

Amy held me tightly for another five minutes, gazing lovingly into my eyes and cradling my cheeks, as I luxuriated in the rippling intensity of her pussy. I whispered my love for her in her ear.

She pushed me back up with her hands. "OK Jake," she whispered, determined, focused. "I'm ready. Make love to me!"

I began to lift my hips slowly, withdrawing just a couple of centimetres. Then, equally cautiously I pushed forwards until I was snug against her mons once more. Amy gave a contented gasp and I repeated again, taking several seconds to savour the velvety grip of her pussy as my crown moved inside her.

"Does that feel good?" she asked anxiously.

"It's amazing, it's perfect," I replied. "I feel so close to you."

Encouraged, I began to move a little further, still maintaining the slow pace. She propped herself up again on her elbows and watched fascinated as I withdrew and then pushed back in again.

"I think we might need some more lube," I suggested.

She scrabbled for the bottle, then smeared some more of the gel onto my exposed shaft. I bent down and kissed her again as I pushed in again slowly.

"It's OK," she said, "you can go a little faster now. I'm getting used to you."

I pulled out a little more sharply and I saw her wince a little; she was hurting, but trying very hard to hide it. I kissed her again, trying to comfort her. I returned to my previous pace with long, slow strokes and she nodded along in encouragement. It was becoming easier now, her pussy wasn't gripping me so tightly and there was a little less resistance to my thrusts.