Tybalt and Juliet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum and I were both crying by that point. We hugged each other and she told me how proud she was of me. As for Jake, well he could walk on water as far as she was concerned.

-

"You taste of pizza!" I teased.

We were lying together on the sofa, in our pyjamas, pretending to watch some panel show on the repeats channel. It was strange - this was what I'd imagined having a boyfriend would be like. Cuddling on the sofa, eating junk, watching junk. But being with Jake hadn't been anything like that. True we'd watched a couple of movies together, but that had been once a month at most. The only time he took an interest in the television was when he was discussing Doctor Who with the twins, but that was just a pretence for their benefit, nothing more.

Jake was an outdoors person; maybe I was too now. He'd changed me, the whole summer had changed me - a lot. That was something I'd worry about through university: I'd hardly changed him, but he'd never agree. He'd always say that he'd become less angry and less cynical, but I don't really think that was true.

He brushed the hair away from my face and looked up at me, staring deep into my eyes.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Just how much I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he replied.

I kissed him lightly on the cheek, then laid my head softly on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat as he stroked my hair. I looked down his body to his crotch, where the folds in his pyjama bottoms betrayed his manhood. Even part-concealed by the fabric, his cock was impressive, draped lazily across his thigh. I'd seen it proudly erect so many times, but soft? - only in outline. Even after he'd cum he'd still be semi hard. I was intrigued. I wanted to take it in my hand and feel it grow in my grasp as the blood surged within him.

Jake was distracted by a wise crack on the television and I felt his laughter reverberating through his chest. Now was my chance. I floated my arm over his chest as subtly as I could, then, purposefully, I slid my hand under the waistband of his pyjamas.

He gasped as my fingers encircled him, a hiss of surprise - I'd caught him and his cock unawares. I lifted him gently, testing his weight - satisfyingly heavy, flaccid like a party balloon half-filled with water. I looked up at him in delight.

"I love your willie!" I giggled.

But already his cock was changing - growing, hardening. Beneath the warm velvet skin, the steel core was rising, fighting to escape the confines of my fingers, sliding across his hip to salute me with the fervour of an officer cadet.

"You're hard!" I exclaimed.

"That's what you do to me," he replied.

"But so quick!" I could hear the awe in my voice, as the heat began to rise in my core. His arousal was turning me on too.

"It only takes a few seconds," he smiled.

I stretched the waistband of his bottoms and hooked it under his balls, exposing his weapon in all its glory. I feasted my eyes.

"Wow Jake," I gasped. "You're amazing."

Jake reached for the remote and flicked off the television.

"Er, I'm up here," he said.

I turned to look at his face, my cheeks flushed with excitement. He grasped me firmly beneath my arms and pulled me over to lie on top of him. I squealed with delight as he held me, feeling his hardness trapped beneath me.

He kissed me softly then looked deep into my eyes. I ran my fingers through his silky blond hair. There was a trace of anxiety in his eyes, no, more like hesitation. He didn't know what I wanted. He didn't want to kill the mood by taking control.

I moved my legs to straddle his, shifting awkwardly to keep my balance on the narrow sofa. I kissed him again, letting his tongue play against mine - probing and tender at the same time.

Jake was an amazing kisser. He had this way of cradling my face, brushing my jawline with his fingertips, that made my body tingle at his touch. Once our lips met, he knew I was putty in his hands. I was lost in him completely, willingly surrendering, secure in his powerful embrace.

Intoxicated, I scrabbled to locate the hem of his pyjama shirt, blindly pulling his torso upright, fighting to slip the garment over his head. Then I held my arms aloft, imploring him to rip my top from me in turn. My lips fell again on his and I began to grind against him, blinded by passion. I clung desperately to him as he rolled the two of us over and my back sank into the cushions.

His mouth left mine and he kissed frantically down my neck and across my collarbone. Then abruptly he stopped, lifting his head up to feast his eyes on my breasts. I arched my back, inviting him, no, begging him to soothe my throbbing nipples with his tongue.

"Please Jake, please," I whispered imploringly.

He smiled at me, hesitating for a moment, wondering if he should tease me. But he didn't.

He dipped his head, closing his lips over my right nipple. I held my breath, waiting for his tongue to flick across the tip, hanging in anticipation.

Short little taps on the side of the nipple, then his tongue raked across the top - I gasped as electricity sparked through me. Now he was swirling his spittle around the sides, lovingly caressing me with his wetness.

Then changing sides, repeating the process, delighting my breasts with the delicate precision of a musician, drawing my moans and yelps through the crescendo of pleasure to the intense peak of orgasm.

The dam broke and my body shook.

"Please Jake, please Jake, please," I panted desperately, clawing blindly for him. "Let me hold you, let me hold you."

He crawled over me and I threw my arms and legs around him, pulling him downwards against me, gripping him tightly as a koala might cling to a tree. I felt my breathing slow as I luxuriated in the security of his embrace, my breasts pressed in relief into the soft downy hairs of his chest.

How long we stayed like that, I do not know. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead and I opened my eyes. Jake was looking down at me, a smug smile written across his face. He was almost punchable.

He kissed me again.

"Let's go upstairs," he said softly, his eyes twinkling in anticipation.

I let Jake lead me by the hand up to my room. Instinctively I moved to lie down and to pull him on top of me, but he stopped me, pulling me upright in the centre of the bed so that we knelt facing each other, our knees touching. He reached forwards and took each of my hands in his.

"I want to look at you," he said simply.

Jake could have looked at me however we were positioned on the bed, but that wasn't what he meant. He was about to show his dominance over me, to take me for a second time, but for now he wanted us to be equals, perhaps to assure himself that the two of us together were consenting to the act about to take place.

I looked up into those deep blue eyes that sparkled intensely with love. I lifted my hand to stroke his cheek, feeling the softness of his skin. His chest was bathed in the soft glow of the fairy lights that hung above my bed and his wispy hairs shimmered like strands of gold. I let my hand trail downwards, drawing my fingertips across his torso, as if checking that the vision of masculine beauty before me was truly real.

My eyes sank lower. His glorious cock stood proudly to attention, honouring me like a ceremonial flagpole. Delicately, tentatively, I wrapped my fingers around his girth, testing him as if touching him for the first time. Then I moved my hand lower, pulling his foreskin down, revealing the deep purple bulbous head, the ultimate source of my pleasure.

I kissed him on the lips again, then moved lower and he leant backward to offer me his chest. Still grippling his hardness with one hand, I followed the contours of his torso with my mouth, nuzzling against his pecs.

I looked up at my boyfriend again.

"Can I kiss him? I want to kiss him. I love your willie so much, I want him in my mouth. Please Jake, please?" I begged.

He nodded, a little nonplussed by my pleading.

I shuffled back a little and bent forward again to kiss his tip. I felt him gently hook my hair away from my face. I rested my cheek against his thigh, allowing me to look up at him, to watch him watching me.

I reached forward with my tongue and licked his shaft, feeling the ridge that ran up the underside. I saw Jake close his eyes and a low groan emanated from his throat. He stroked my hair lovingly.

Cautiously I began to place little kisses along his length, brushing his hardness with my lips and lubricating his shaft with the lightest flicks of my tongue. I reached the top and began to dribble my spittle over his head, spreading it across the purple bulb with my fingers. I blew gently across the moistened surface, eliciting another appreciative moan.

I moved my hands up to Jake's chest and pushed him gently backwards. He obeyed and lay back on the bed, spreading his legs either side of me. Then I crawled forwards, watching his face as my nipples raked up his thighs and onto his abs. I pushed down a little, letting my breasts slip either side of his shaft, wrapping him into my bosom. That felt so good. I'd never realised how sensitive the little valley was, but Jake's cock was a perfect fit.

My boyfriend bucked his hips a little, tickling the underside of my mounds with his pubic hair. I shut my eyes, lost in the sensation.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered.

"Urrrghhh," he moaned back in wordless agreement.

I slipped down his body again, opening my lips wide to take his head into my mouth. His cock jumped as he felt my tongue make contact. I savoured the taste of his pre-cum, that slightly salty sweetness blended with a hint of metallic bitterness - that was what I enjoyed most about blowing Jake, that chance to savour his most masculine essence, to celebrate his manliness in all its glory.

I looked up at him, my mouth stuffed full with his dick. Jake had propped himself up on one elbow and was gazing lovingly into my eyes. He moved his free arm downwards and began to stroke the side of my face with his hand. I tilted my head slideways, letting him feel his cock through my cheek. Another moan of delight as he felt the bulge of his swollen hardness with his fingertips.

"Fuck Amy," he groaned. "That feels so good!"

I placed my hands either side of his pelvis and began to slide downwards, wanting to take as much of him into my mouth as possible. I loved the feel of his smooth skin sliding past my lips as I pushed his head ever closer to my throat. I began to make swallowing motions, trying to coat him with as much wetness as possible. I'd taken him all the way in before, I was desperate to do it again. I could feel my own arousal building in anticipation.

I started to bob up and down, licking and sucking as I did so. Jake's grunts were becoming louder now and he was lifting his hips to encourage me. I slid my hands under his butt, kneading the muscular globes. So fucking sexy.

I was pushing harder at the bottom of each stroke. Jake shuddered each time his tip reached the narrow gate at the back of my mouth. I moved one of my hands across to cradle his balls in the palm, pressing against the root of his weapon with my fingertips. He'd taught me how to do that, to make him last longer and make his climax more intense.

Then I stretched my neck to its fullest extent and slid his rod down my throat, forcing my nose down into his forest of golden pubic hairs. The sound of my retching reached my ears, but I pressed onwards, desperate to swallow as much of his hardness as possible. Jake's pleasure was all I cared about. I couldn't breathe, but that didn't matter. I felt my face flushing and tears beginning to stream out of my eyes.

I pulled off him in triumph, gasping for air. I knelt above him to kiss him.

"Fuck Jake!" I cried. "I need you now, like, really, really now!"

I straightened up and reached behind me to the bedside table, slipping open the drawer to retrieve a condom. Jake crawled forwards, kneeling before me again as I rolled the latex sheath over his erection and smothered it with lube.

"How do you want...? Should I er...?" he asked hesitantly.

"Get on top of me Jake," I instructed, as I lay down on my back. He scrambled between my open legs. I reached forward to catch his cock as it bobbed in front of me, guiding him as his chest moved downwards against mine.

I rubbed his tip against my sex. I was wet, so wet for him. My lips were swollen in excitement, slippery with the juices of my arousal.

He pressed his forehead against mine, staring deep into my eyes.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"Please Jake, please," I whimpered. "I need you now."

He began to push. Slowly. Easing his bulbous head into my channel, stretching me open again, all the while watching my face for the signs of discomfort that I was determined not to show.

It hurt, of course it hurt. I was no longer a virgin, but my boyfriend was so big I'd always known the second time would be painful too. But that didn't matter. All I wanted now was for Jake to take me, to possess me, to own me. I released his cock from my hand and threw my arms outwards, surrendering to him.

He brought his lips down to kiss my mouth, which hung open in awe of him. His tongue pushed hungrily against mine and I responded vigorously, gripping his face between my hands, desperately losing myself in his passion.

We broke the kiss and he looked down at me, searching my eyes again for signs of pain.

"Please Jake, please," I begged, raking my hands down his back to his fabulous bottom, pulling him into me. All I wanted was to feel his steely hardness inside me, filling me, completing me.

He pushed forwards tentatively, gingerly. I arched my back against the power of that first full thrust, calling him deeper as I stretched around him. I threw back my head, gasping in pleasure, my eyes sightless as my fingers clawed at his skin.

Then suddenly he was all the way inside me, sheathed to the hilt, splitting me open as the two of us united. My muscles gripped every inch, binding him to me, enslaving his flesh to my service. The pain was excruciating, but irrelevant, like the high-pitched ringing of a distant alarm bell, instantly dismissed by the roaring heat within me. Nothing could persuade me to let him go.

Kisses, little kisses, delicate kisses - on my cheeks, my lips, my forehead; Jake's tenderness in that most masculine of acts. My mouth searched blindly, my tongue thrusting against his, as I tightly gripped the back of his head. Moans and whimpers emanated from my chest, words impossible, unfit to carry my emotions.

For how long we kissed, I know not, but Jake would have held me for eternity, safe and secure in his embrace. Gradually my vision began to clear; his face began to appear above me, cradled between my hands. His eyes sparkled with love for me. I nodded, pleading with him to begin, then, as I felt the slow withdraw as his hips eased away, I pressed my forehead against his, curving my body upwards and inwards, as if to prevent him escaping from me.

Then he thrust forward again, a flash of exquisite pain shot through as I yielded to his advance. I arched my back as he filled me once more, a warm pleasure flooding through me.

"So good," I managed to moan.

"Yeah?" he asked softly, "you like that?"

I nodded.

He pushed up away from me a little, straightening out his arms a little and I craned my neck forwards to see where we were joined. He knew I wanted to watch.

He thrust again - slow, yet powerful, stretching me open as I surrendered to him. The pain was lessening as my body grew used to him, and now the pleasure was beginning to win through. I began to gasp each time he pushed into me, encouraging him onwards. Above me the sinews of his body glistened lightly with perspiration and the shadows cast by the fairy lights above us, accentuated his muscles even more. His raw scent was intoxicating, a testosterone-charged heat that drove me wilder still.

I was beginning to lose control again, but to pleasure this time, not to pain. The love of my life was lifting my soul from the bed where I lay, driving me to places never before seen. The heat that burned in my core was spreading throughout my body, firing my arousal to ever greater heights.

There was a change in Jake too, as he responded to my moans. I felt him take my hands and pin them above my head; he was dominant, in charge and in control - his masculinity fully unsheathed. He began to increase his pace, driven onwards by the same urgent, primeval desire that commanded me. Harder. Faster. Deeper.

"Yuss," I hissed each time he hammered into me, squealing and moaning in equal measure. "That feels so-so-so good."

Every movement of that steel within me, buried deep inside, spun ripples of excitement throughout my body. Jake pistoned into me with the intensity of a steam train, building the heat inside me each time his balls slapped against my thighs.

He brought his chest down again to meet mine, crushing my nipples against his torso, binding me ever more tightly to him. He pressed his forehead against mine and I felt the sweat streaming across his brow.

"I'm getting close, I'm getting close," he panted.

"Go Jake, go!" I urged, "go-go-go-go-go!"

"Grrrrr-aaaaaggghhhhh!" Jake cried, thrusting forward one final time, collapsing against me as my pussy contacted around him.

"Fuck Jake, fuck!" I screamed, pulling him ever more tightly into me as my climax catapulted me to unknown worlds.

Jake lay on top of me as my breathing returned to normal, lightly stroking my hair and kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes and smiled up at him.

"Wow! I came so hard!" I marvelled. I leant upwards to kiss him. "I'm so in love with you."

"I love you too," he said.

I released him to dispose of the condom and he lay down on the bed again. I snuggled into the crook of his arm, lightly playing with the golden hairs on his magnificent chest. I let the warmth of his body gently carry me to sleep - safe and secure in his protective embrace.

Jake was my man and I was his woman. There was nothing else in the world.