Tying the Knot Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike got lost in the woods during the full moon.
4.4k words
4.55
45.6k
96

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Thanks to Cogpuncher for editing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike had never quite understood the concept of planning.

Sure, he could figure out how to get to the beach, but he never really did the next step in the chain. Just like realizing that day drinking would mean he couldn't drive, which would mean that he couldn't make it home, which well...there's a reason he's unemployed.

And now he was stuck in a similar situation.

Going kayaking with friends sounded like a great idea, and hiking back upstream sounded absolutely fine. But he'd started at 3 pm, his car was about 10 kilometers away, the sun had set, and he didn't bring his flashlight or phone, since they could get wet. Just his keys, a water jug, and some sunscreen.

"Stay calm, as long as you follow the river, you can't get lost." Mike muttered, trying to pick his way through the thick Northeast forest.

Thankfully , the moon was full. so it was pretty easy to see where to put his feet, even if it felt like he was going maybe a mile an hour thanks to the bushwacking.

Still, he had plenty of water. Even 5 hours wasn't going to be... impossible, just long and exhausting.

Though he regretted his choice of footwear; soaked sneakers. Even after they'd mostly dried out, it wasn't fun.

By now he'd mostly zoned out, thinking idle thoughts. Mike didn't notice that he was following a draw up the mountain, rather than sticking to his original plan.

He confidently turned away from the river, up the ravine and started walking, looking for a place to cross. It looked like it was a tributary to the bigger river, so... steep and wet. Not fun to climb back out of.

A few hundred meters along, Mike made another left turn, this time to get around an uprooted tree, then made a wide walk around what smelled like a swamp.

The next twenty minutes of trying to get back on track was an exercise in futility. He had no idea where he was going and was too scared of getting more lost. His ability to walk more than 200 meters in any one direction dwindled as panic slowly grew. He didn't want to go the wrong way.

In his panic, Mike started walking uphill. His reasoning? Uphill and upstream should be in the same direction. That made sense, right?

What felt like an hour later, he had to admit that it really didn't. He'd made it to a clearing at the top of a hill, but couldn't see or hear the river. He couldn't figure out where to go next. He was lost. Hopelessly lost.

Mike began pacing around the clearing, trying to remember if anything looked familiar. Anything. Any sign at all.

"Alright that hill looks... like the one we floated by?" he whimpered, trying to visualize that hill in his mind based on his vague recollection of it during the day. He started pacing, trying to see other parts of the hill, not willing to leave the clearing. Everything looked totally different by moonlight, the world thrust into crisp patches of colorless light and dark. Any wind in the leaves seemed to make the world move.

Mike's panic turned to fear, his eyes playing tricks on him. Monsters, faces, unknowable things in the dark, standing in the corner of his vision, flickering out of existence as his eyes tried to catch any movement. .

He knew those were just in his mind. Mountain lions, bears, wolves, snakes...

Mike froze and started walking backwards until he reached a massive maple tree, looking wildly into the night. At least he would be safer off the ground.

Mike latched onto the bark of the tree and tried to climb, trying to use the rough bark as hand and footholds. He grunted as he strained muscles untouched for years. His grip broke, and he slid back down the tree. He rubbed his face and got back up, ready to try again.

Several pathetic attempts later, Mike sat down. He was exhausted from the day, from the hike, from the futile attempts to climb, and curled up into a ball. It wasn't that cold out, and getting some sleep would make getting back to the car tomorrow easier.

A few hours later, a howl echoed through the trees and woke Mike up. He looked around blearily, confused at his new alarm, then another howl tore him awake entirely, sending him to his feet, ready to sprint. Mike started running, then immediately fell on his face as he tripped over some loose rocks. He winced at the noise, and got back to his feet, deciding to slowly sneak away from whatever had made that noise.

Maybe two steps later, and the crack of a snapping branch filled the hushed air. Mike cringed, and tried not to make another sound. He took a few more steps, managed to not make any noise, and relaxed a bit. He was going to do this. Just take it one step at a time. No noise, they can't find you. One step at a time. Mike took another step and another snap filled the air. Mike closed his eyes, and breathed out. Come on, do this right. Mike looked at the ground carefully, and placed his foot. Another snap rang out. Fuck!

Wait... that wasn't from me... Mike said, looking behind him. All he could see was two yellow eyes in the bushes, glinting in the moonlight. He froze, terrified at whatever it was.

The eyes moved forward, rustling as they broke through the brush into the clearing proper, and stood underneath the full moon. It was huge, powerful, poised like it was ready to lunge for his neck. Wolves don't attack people, right? Mike thought, his legs not responding. Then the wolf stood up.

It was maybe eight feet tall, hunched over and on digitrade legs, bulging with clearly defined muscle. Its claws glinted in the moonlight, sharp and lethal, while its teeth glinted white, saliva dripping as its lips pulled back in a snarl. Mike was most focused on those parts, as his brain finally got enough pieces together to try to run. He tripped again, and caught himself on his hands, legs scrabbling underneath him. He got back on his feet and froze again as a low growl began inches from his neck.

A massive pair of forepaws wrapped around Mike, and lifted him off the ground. All Mike could hear was his pounding heartbeat. He tried pulling against the claws, but the wolf just started squeezing, slowly and inexorably, as if it could increase pressure more or less infinitely. He slumped and closed, utterly defeated, ready to die.

When violent bloody death didn't find him, Mike opened one eye warily. The wolf was looking at him with a curious expression, head tilted to one side, and then it opened its mouth in a surprisingly doggie-like grin. It carefully put Mike down, and then went back to all fours, sniffing him excitedly. Mike really wasn't sure how to respond.

Still, without it looming overhead, and now that Mike was sure he couldn't run, he was able to get a better look at the beast.

Werewolf? Mike thought, as the wolf started sniffing around him, still mostly seated.

Even sitting down, the wolf's eyes were level with Mike's own, though he was increasingly unsure about it being a wolf. Aside from the whole standing up thing, now that he could actually see it, well... it looked kinda hot.

Sure, animalistic head with triangular ears (which was sort of a turn on anyway) and legs, but the rest of it looked pretty humanoid. Tight ass, bushy tail, strong broad back with muscles that showed through even the layer of white and gray fur. Mike reached out and felt the wolf, running his hands through the fluff. The wolf whined at the touch and pressed back hard into it, clearly enjoying the sensation.

Well, it seems nice. Mike started petting with both hands, and the wolf sat up, resting its massive head on Mike's shoulder, almost staggering him.

The sucker was heavy, and Mike leaned into it, half petting half hugging in self defense. "You're a bigun, aren't you?" Mike asked, continuing the long tradition of asking obvious questions to animals. The wolf picked up its head and looked at him, mouth opening in a doggie grin, then licked his face. Mike spluttered and tried to wipe off the slobber, but, well, still holding up a couple hundred pounds of wolf. Giant fluffy absorbent pelt? He thought, then buried his face in the wolf's neck fluff and rubbed. The warm fur felt nice, even if it wasn't that cold out, and Mike stood there, relaxing with his new friend.

It didn't even smell bad, just a lot, somehow spicy and strong. Mike's arms slowly stopped petting the wolf's neck and head, and started feeling the rest of the beast. Definitely not just a wolf, the rock hard pecs, the bulging biceps, the defined back all said human, and an impressive one at that. The wolf hooked his head around Mike's back, and slowly relaxed, bringing Mike to the ground with it, ending up laying down with Mike splayed across its torso.

Mike stopped smelling the wolf's neck, and got a good look at its, no his, entire body for the first time. Laying flat, it was closer to ten feet tall, with longer arms and shorter legs than in a human. Those arms and legs were corded with muscle, and the upper arm was easily thicker than Mike's leg. Even through the fur, it was easy to see the wolf's definition; abs, pecs, lats, and quads were all cut, the thin fur on most of his body adding an exotic accent rather than concealing. The ruff around its neck was almost lion-like, though still gray and white. Definitely more practical than muscle-builder, lots of supporting muscle around the waist kept the wolf from a classic V shape.

Somehow the wolf seemed amused as Mike's eyes ran up and down its body, and he opened his mouth in an almost knowing grin as Mike froze and stared at one particular spot.

The wolf's sheath was massive, easily the length of Mike's forearm, covered in pure white fur that practically demanded that one look at it. The baseball sized testes pulled down on an almost overfull ball sack, giving a stallion a run for its money. Mike couldn't help but get closer, to look at this paragon of masculinity better.

He crawled on all fours towards the wolf's crotch, and swung one leg over the wolf's torso. Despite the sheath's massive size, the cock within was apparently tightly squeezed; the head was already partway out, glinting wetly in the moonlight. Mike couched there, his head short circuited by the fulfillment of multiple of his unattainable fantasies. After a few seconds, he had to breathe, and a similar smell from the wolf's neck flooded his nostrils, though it wasn't quite the same. It was spicier, stronger, more demanding. Mike felt a familiar stirring sensation in his pants as his body responded to long years worth of conditioning.

He jumped as the wolf's massive hands wrapped around his waist, and the wolf's head pressed against his crotch, inhaling deeply. The wolfcock started sliding out of its home, as the wolf's balls started pumping in their sack. Mike stared open mouthed as inch after inch slid free, starting from a thin point for the slit, then rapidly expanding to a thigh thick behemoth. The cock stood there proudly, pulsing in time with the wolf's slow heartbeat, leaking a slow river of precum. Mike's forearm couldn't compare. He was pretty sure most of his leg wouldn't compare.

Mike's obsessive staring was cut short as the wolf hooked his claws into the swimwear and tore it apart, releasing Mike's aroused manhood. It wasn't that special, lower end of average at five inches, though Mike was pretty sure that any human cock would be about the same compared to the behemoth before him. Mike tensed as he felt the wolf's breath on his balls, and jumped again when he felt something wet and hot enclose both them and his dick. A few seconds later, powerful suction and an agile tongue set to work, wrapping his length and urging him towards orgasm.

Mike moaned at the sensation, and felt like he had to reciprocate, reaching out towards the wolfhood in front of him. It jumped as he touched the spongy hard surface, spurting a small amount of watery pre-cum, the spicy smell growing until it made Mike's head swim. He reached out with his tongue, and licked up the pre matting the fur, the sharp taste more potent than he expected. The two lay there, Mike's flab indented against the wolf's cut abs, each exploring the other. Then the wolf tensed and moved Mike.

He yelped as the wolf's claws picked him up and flipped him around, his crotch now facing the wolf's head, and he shuttered as the sharp teeth fully enclosed his cock and taint, tongue extending between his ass cheeks. The wolf started sucking and rimming him at the same time, and Mike practically melted into the arms of his lover. It wasn't long before he was close, and he grunted, spraying jizz into the wolf's muzzle.

The wolf didn't appear to mind, swallowing it without issue, but the wolf's tongue slipped past Mike's relaxed asshole, coating it in a generous layer of slick saliva. Mike squirmed at the intrusion, but the wolf held him fast. It was only when Mike was dripping that the wolf finally placed Mike down, resting him on his furry pelvis. It took a few seconds for Mike to recover from the overstimulation, and the invasion. Still leaking, Mike tried to turn around to return the favor, but was interrupted by a wet slap at the base of his shoulder blade.

"Did that thing get bigger?" Mike asked, trying to turn around. The wolf stopped him, picking him up again, though this time with his thumbs facing inward.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Mike asked, starting to panic as the wolf's thick thumbs started sliding through the saliva to his asshole. "No!" He shouted as the wolf's thick thumb started playing with the muscle. Mike tried to tense, but after a few seconds the wolf easily slipped inside, not meeting any resistance. Muscle relaxant in the saliva? Mike wondered randomly, though most of his brain was concerned with trying to... oops, already in.

Both thumbs started pulling apart, stretching Mike's increasingly pliant ass, as Mike cringed in fear and anticipation of pain. But it never came. Instead, the wolf stuck another finger inside, and started rubbing something that sent pulses of pleasure up and down Mike's spine. Mike moaned and tried to press back against the invader, get a more intense sensation, but it wasn't coming. Instead, Mike was stuck there at the mercy of the wolf, who seemed more than content enough to let him squirm. Mike closed his eyes, trying to lose himself in the sensation, and groaned in satisfaction when something else started pressing against the bump. Both of the wolf's thumbs were withdrawn, and reached to grab Mike by the armpits, as the pressure against the bump slowly started building. Mike started moaning as the rubbing stimulated parts of him he never knew existed.

Then an intrusion of discomfort in his stomach started, and Mike opened his eyes, trying to figure out what was happening. "Holy shit!" He shouted as he saw himself slowly sinking down onto the deep red wolf cock. He'd already made it past the head, and most of the remainder was easily as thick as his thigh. Mike wasn't sure how his pelvis hadn't already cracked. The discomfort continued to grow, until it reached painful, and Mike tried to worm his way around the massive cock so it didn't crush his internal organs. Something gave way, and Mike slipped a few more inches as a burning line appeared near the inside of his stomach.

I'm going to be fucked to death. Mike thought, looking down and noticing that the frothy clear saliva that was working as lube was taking a pink tinge. The wolf seemed not to care and, now that Mike was more than halfway down the lethal cock, he started lifting Mike up and down, yelping at the sensation. Mike could clearly see where the cock was, the bulge pressed inches out from his normal thin layer of flab. As the wolf continued, the pain slowly vanished, while the pleasure from that bulb grew and grew. Mike involuntarily clenched down, spraying watery jizz on the wolf, and the wolf whimpered as it pressed in, pulling Mike down further than before, reigniting the pain from that burning line, and driving the air out from his lungs.

The wolf came, howling, arms tensing and pulling Mike onto him. Mike clearly felt each cumshot pulse through the wolf's cock, and he moaned again at the additional rhythmic pressure on his prostate, squeezing out more watery cum onto the wolf's fur. The wolf didn't stop, shooting what felt like liters of the stuff into his ruined colon, until his lower belly bulged out a bit. The wolf moved his hands and pressed down on the bulge, playing with it and forcing the jizz into other parts of Mike's bowels. Mike, on the other hand, slumped against the wolf's hands, unable to muster the willpower to stay upright.

The wolf let Mike down slowly, until he was resting against the wolf's chest, bellybutton to bellybutton. Mike was completely overwhelmed. Feeling the wolf manipulate his body so easily was terrifying. He'd never felt like he had so little control. Mike's cock twitched again, spraying another prostate orgasm against the wolf, and Mike looked up at his owner.

The wolf leaned down and licked Mike's face, covering him in a thick layer of slime. It might not have been as potent smelling as the wolf's precum, or his cock, but Mike's head started spinning from the overwhelming scent. Each breath made the pain in his stomach feel more remote, as his dick started hardening and his ass started pulsing involuntarily, coaxing a whimper and an involuntary thrust out of his fluffy mate. Mike was torn, he wanted to return the favor, but his ass still wanted more. He reached up and tried to pull the wolf's face towards him, opening his mouth and extending his tongue.

The wolf eagerly followed his lead, and the wolf tried to kiss Mike. Little difficult for muzzles. Still Mike tried to make due even if his lover could fit his entire head into his mouth. Mike and the wolf kissed, their tongues intertwining and fighting, as slobber slid down Mike's throat. He swallowed, kissed, and breathed in a complex dance, as the pain in his stomach faded and vanished.

After a few minutes of making out, after potentially lethal sex, completely ruining the buildup of the scene, Mike finally felt like he had enough control to move. Holding onto the wolf's chiseled abs for support, Mike regretfully pulled away from the kiss, and started pushing himself down. Mike moaned as the thigh thick monster crushed his prostate, the smooth surface of the wolf's cock not providing enough stimulation on its own, until he hit a stop. Two orbs, maybe two or three times the thickness of his hand, had slipped free of the sheath, and were demanding satisfaction. Mike took a deep breath, let it out, and pressed against them, hard.

Despite his asshole being completely, almost magically, relaxed, these two bulges were far outside of Mike's comfortable range. He started squirming on top of the wolf, trying to get the knots to shift more easily, and the knot started to slip in. Mike's eyes widened and he opened his mouth as he felt some skin tear, and he knew that he was pushing way way to far. The wolf saw Mike's dedication, and grabbed Mike's hips, helping him down.

Mike gasped as the knot passed its thickest point, and he rapidly slid down the rest, his asshole reflexively clamping down the root of the wolf's dick after he bounced into the wolf's virile cub factories. The wolf's reaction was even more intense. He howled, head thrust back, pointing at the sky. Mike was dragged with him, the massive cock embedded in his ass and tickling his lungs forcing the entire body along, bulge clearly visible all the way though. And the wolf began cumming for real.

Blast after blast filled Mike, and his belly was starting to show. It was filling Mike's entire digestive tract, clearly outlined around the massive bulge that was the wolf's cock. Mike could have sworn there was so much that it was filling his stomach. He held himself, shuttering in time with the spurts of jizz, debating whether or not he could get off. His hesitation cost him; the wolf's knot started hardening and expanding, firmly locking the two together. The wolf's cock felt like it was never going to stop, pumping blast after blast of cum. Mike could feel it, the cock shuttering and pulsing, pressing against his prostate, and filling him up. His cock went wild, spraying everything it had, soaking the wolf as far as Mike could pump. Mike shouted and went limp, completely overwhelmed by the sensation, and eventually passed out against the wolf, who curled around him protectively, still locked firmly locked together.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12