Tying the Knot Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike and Alex decide to feel out their relationship.
5.1k words
4.64
10.1k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
194 Followers

Eventually, Alex's afterglow faded and he'd collected enough of himself to look at his smaller partner.

Mike had fallen asleep, cuddled into his werewolf partner's fur. Alex chuckled and tried to nudge him off so he could take a shower and get the day started. Mike groaned and rolled into Alex, staying close to the protective warmth.

"Alright, come on, you can sleep underneath the covers." Alex murmured, trying to pick Mike up, then twitching from the sudden bolt of pleasure that shot out from the base of his new knot. "Fuck... we're going to be stuck together for a while aren't we?" He muttered to the unresponsive human. Mike smiled in his sleep.

Alright, that's cute, but I actually need to get stuff done. Alex thought, and glanced over at his alarm clock. "Fuck!" He barked, and carefully picked Mike up as he twisted out of bed.

"What?" Mike murmured, his warm cocoon of fur suddenly disturbed.

"I need to go to work!" Alex said, his deep rumble, sending vibrations all through Mike's everything, causing him to moan.

"Oh, fuck, I feel so full." Mike said, running his hands over his stomach. "Wait, you're trying to go to work like this?" Mike asked, moving his hands to Alex's defined abs, his massive pecs, his pants busting ass, his pet-able tail...

Alex groaned, and the both of them felt his cock harden inside Mike.

"I work remotely. As long as I don't speak and get some work done, it shouldn't be too bad." Alex said, reassuring himself.

"Why not call in sick?" Mike asked.

Alex groaned. "I used up too many sick days trying to get used to... everything." He said, hovering in front of the refrigerator, tiny bowl in one hand, Mike's torso in the another, looking from one to the other, morning routine ruined.

"I think you can let go of me." Mike said, wrapping his arms and legs around Alex, enjoying his smoky musk. Alex nodded gratefully, and carefully let go, ready to grab him again.

Mike sank down a few inches, his ass resting flush against Alex's sheath, moaning as the shifting pressure milked a few drops of cloudy liquid from his cock.

Alex, meanwhile was getting a bowl of cereal and some fruit. "You want anything?"

Mike shook his head, still shuttering from the sensations, and Alex downed the cereal in one. He looked at the empty bowl, annoyed, and grabbed a box of protein bars, before heading to his computer and turning it on. The chair was shoved against the wall, and Alex sat down, adjusting to the feeling of his balls laying on the polished concrete floor, while Mike started grinding.

"Ohhh, fuck." Alex groaned, feeling his cock spurt.

"Oh, Alex, there you are." A voice said from the computer's speaker system. "We're trying to go over the algorithm that was proposed yesterday. You said you'd spend some time last night looking it over?"

Alex looked down at Mike helplessly. Mike grinned, then flexed, applying more pressure around Alex's knot, mouth clamped tight over a moan.

"Well, I haven't mapped out all possibilities, but it looks like the worst case might be unacceptably slow." Alex rumbled into his mic, then muted it, whining as Mike started running his hands over Alex's cut chest and abs.

"Alex, did you adjust your audio output settings? Your treble seems a bit high." One of the other people on the call said.

"Oh, sorry, there was an update that failed and the re-instillation wiped my settings." Alex said, eyes wide at Mike, who couldn't stop grinning. This was going to be a fun morning.

Most of an hour later, the meeting finally finished and Alex muted his audio for the last time. He was wild eyed, staring at Mike like he was a hunk of meat, his claws opening and closing as his painfully swollen balls pumped in their sack.

"Come on, alpha, do something." Mike teased, tilting his hips against Alex, grinding into his sheath, provoking him yet again. Alex growled, vibrating Mike's entire body, and lurched to the bedroom. He shoved his smaller mate against the mattress and started thrusting, his steady growl of pent up lust punctuated with irritation as Mike's ass held fast.

Mike was in heaven, the thick knot stretching him and straining against his tight hole. He moaned in time with the thrusts, already feeling pressure build up as his pelvic floor started to rhythmically pulse against the massive invader, urging him towards orgasm.

Alex started to pick up speed and strength, pulling hard against Mike's ass, trying to force it over the knot, so he could get more than a few inches of movement. He was stuck fast, the remnants of his humanity slowly sinking beneath the need to breed.

Mike gasped, moaning as a thin stream of white liquid dribbled out of his flaccid cock, and his ass relaxed marginally. That was fucking amazing, and Alex was just pushing him towards the next orgasm. Barely a few thrusts later, and Mike's ass went wild again, trying to milk the invader as more thin bitch juice was squeezed from Mike's cock. And still Alex was going, his cock unsatisfied, his balls full and needy. Mike relaxed as his werewolf boyfriend kept thrusting him towards and through mindshattering orgasm after mindshattering orgasm.

"Ok, that's starting to hurt." Mike said, his ass becoming overstimulated after the fourth or fifth blast of watery jizz coated his own chest. The thrusting continued, maybe even became a bit more intense. "Hey, Alex! Give me a moment!"

Alex growled, his eyes devoid of human intelligence.

"Erm," *gulp* "Alex?"

Alex's massive claws wrapped around Mike's chest, and his feet planted solidly, his massive furry body tense and aching. His lips drew back from his teeth, in something that was anything but a smile.

"Oh, sh-" Alex fucked Mike for real. His entire body went into it, reducing his smaller mate to the edge of consciousness from the brutal thrusting, his cock almost pumping a constant flow of watery jizz, splashing off his chest and onto the ruined bed.

Mike felt his ass slowly open up to the massive knot, easily larger than both his fists put together, the strain sending strange flashes of pleasure and pain radiating from his abused hole. Still, it slowly spread with each pull. Thrust after thrust, his ass spread, until-

Alex ripped his knot out of Mike's gaping anus, cum flowing onto the bed, as Mike slumped onto the bed, the massive dick keeping him upright now gone. Mike slowly raised his head, watching Alex stroke himself, his two claws nowhere near encircling the whole of his wolfhood. He was utterly exhausted, covered in his own juices, his ass on fire, and Alex looking at him with a very predatory gleam in his eye. Alex stopped jacking off, and grabbed Mike again, flipping him over and leaving his ass over the edge of the bed.

The thick pointed cockhead easily slipped into Mike's gaping ass, and Mike moaned as he felt pressure again, coaxing a few more drops, before feeling the pressure of Alex's still hard knot pushing at the edges. Alex thrust again, and Mike's eyes widened and his mouth opened in a soundless cry as the hardened knot was forced through. Then out, then back through.

Slowly, painfully, Mike started to adjust to the nearly head sized knot being shoved inside him, to the slap of Alex's cub makers against his thighs, and he started to drown in the musk of his strong, capable, powerful mate. Mike's cock started to harden up, he started to be able to thrust back, enjoying the sheer power and sensation the werewolf could send through him, as Alex sped up, his thrusts becoming ragged and inconsistent, heading towards orgasm. He started huffing in time with his thrusts and, finally, gave a muted roar, shoving himself entirely inside Mike, trying to knot him again. His cock swelled as it pulsed, spraying Mike's insides with more werewolf cum, sending Mike over the edge, his worn out cock and balls dripping cum in sympathy.

Alex stood there for a few moments, arms braced against the bed, then pulled back slowly. His rehardened knot pressed against Mike, who bore down on it. After a few moments of pressing, Mike was free! And a torrent of jizz ran from his ass and onto the ground.

Alex stood there for a few seconds, panting, eyes looking at what he had done to his mate, before he shook his head and realized what that meant.

"Holy fuck man, are you ok? Shit, I'll go get some ice." Alex said, hurrying to his kitchen and making an ice pack. Mike slowly slid to the ground, winced as he landed on his ass, and rolled over, keeping his butt in the air, feeling the AC in places it had never gone before. Alex hurried back in, and gently picked Mike up, bringing him over to the bath, pressing the ice pack against his inflamed and exhausted muscles. Singularly focused, Mike was a bit sad that Alex's cock was retreating inside his sheath, though that looked like it would be fun to play with later. He relaxed into the bath, mind and muscles untensing.

Mike lay there, mostly floating in the warm water as Alex took care of him. It was... nice. Alex carefully cleaned up his smaller mate, wincing at the bruises, moaning at a few scratches and rug burns, and apologizing profusely at Mike's destroyed rectum. Mike lay there in the best afterglow he'd felt in years. Well, the best he hadn't passed out for.

"I'm so so sorry, it'll never happen again." Alex said for the umpteenth time.

"No. I shouldn't have teased you during work, especially when you asked me not to. I should have realized how you responded to something like that after last night." Mike said after he'd regained control over most of his body and could sit up in the tub. Most of his body hurt to some degree. His mouth and jaw were tender, his muscles in general felt like they'd gotten the first serious exercise in years (probably because they had), and his eyes, ears, and nose itched. Probably from exhaustion. Still, it was... a lot better than it should have been. Partial werewolf healing? Had to be something like that.

"No, I should have stayed in control." Alex said, looking ashamed.

"Look, we were both at fault. I'll stop trying to push you over the edge, you work on your self control." Mike said. "Can you help me out of the bath?" He asked holding out both of his arms. Alex helped get him out, and started pulling cum jellies off Mike's skin.

Mike stood there swaying, until he put his arms against the walls, and Alex helped hold him up. "Hey, I'm really really sorry-"

"Don't be. I egged you on when I shouldn't have. This is mostly my fault." Alex looked at Mike with big puppy dog eyes, fairly literally. "Aww, you're adorable." He said, petting Alex, who looked confused and affronted, before relaxing into the scritches.

"Oh, god, you have no idea how good this feels." He groaned, leg thumping against the ground, head pressing against Mike's chest.

Mike laughed. "Come on, if you get on the bed, I won't yell." Alex ears perked up, and he darted for his bedroom, hurriedly ripping off the soiled blankets and putting down towels. He hopped up on the bed and circled twice, before laying down, tail wagging excitedly for Mike.

Mike gingerly followed him into the bedroom and couldn't help but laugh at the 10 foot tall puppy. He walked over to Alex and started rubbing him down. Alex closed him eyes and leaned into Mike, enjoying the attention.

After a while, long enough that Mike had forgotten his destroyed rear, Alex pulled back and cocked his head quizzically. He put his nose into Mike's chest and sniffed, then, alarmed, pulled his head back, looking his mate up and down.

"What?" Mike asked, a little startled.

"You smell like wolf." He said, head still tilted, like he was trying to compare Mike to before. "Didn't notice it until now." Mike looked himself over. He... felt the same. Well, aside from being able to take a dick about as long as his arm.

"So... I'm like you now?"

"I mean... this is magic. I can gain mass without causing the sun to explode." Alex said, looking speculatively at Mike, thumb and finger rubbing his chin.

"Looks like you're going back to human." Mike said, pointing at the lack of muzzle. Alex looked at his hands, then down at himself. The fur was receding, rather than shedding, becoming patchier and thinner.

"Huh, is that because we stopped having sex or because I'm not leaning on that side of my personality?" Alex wondered out loud, then shook his head. "I don't know. When I was infected, it was by a local pack leader."

"An alpha?" Mike asked, running his hands down his arms and legs, seeing if there was any difference he could tell.

"Not really? Alpha relationships in wolf packs are a bit overblown. The pack studied for that was a standard mating pair and their cubs, so it makes sense that there were two 'alphas.'" Alex said, making clawed finger quotes, his changes accelerating, muscle fading, height shrinking, sheath retreating. "This guy was the biggest and strongest, so he forced the other werewolves to work for him. Tried to do that to me too. So, I guess he qualifies as an 'Alpha'."

"What happened?" Mike asked, feeling the inside of his mouth, and hissing as his canine teeth easily sliced through his finger. He got out of the bath and looked in the mirror. Yeah, his teeth were noticeably sharper. Probably explained the ache in his jaw. He watched as the bleeding quickly slowed and stopped, new skin knitting the wound together.

"He wanted me to work for free. I didn't agree. He got annoyed and had his lackeys hold me down." Alex seemed uncomfortable continuing, and he unconsciously traced a u shape marring the skin of his shoulder. "Well... later that week I turned into a werewolf for the first time. Been avoiding him ever since."

"Looks like my teeth changed." Mike said to Alex, opening and pointing for his benefit.

"Oh, yeah. That's... definitely different." Alex said, looking uncomfortable. "Hey... if you don't want to keep seeing me, I think that might slow or stop the changes, get you back to normal. I'd already gained an inch and twenty pounds of muscle by the time I escaped the bar. Doesn't look like your changes are that drastic."

Mike considered it. Then rejected it. If Alex could keep up a normal job, well so could he. Assuming he could hold down a normal job for the first time in his life. Phrased that way, seemed like it would be difficult for being a werewolf to make his life worse, and... he really really liked that massive cock. The person it was attached to seemed pretty good as well. A bit apologetic but... well, his wolf had a lot to apologize for.

Alex was mostly back to normal, looking worriedly up at Mike. Mike hugged Alex tightly. "Let's see where this goes." He said, feeling the other werewolf's tight body with his own, their pythons (well, garter snake in Mike's case) pressing against each other.

Alex looked shocked, then melted into relief. "Oh! Erm... sure! You want to go grab dinner together? I know a great place nearby. Need me to drop you off anywhere in the meantime?"

"Yeah, still need to pick up my car."

Thirty minutes later, Mike squeezed into some very very tight clothing, the two left Alex's apartment, and exchanged addresses and phone numbers. An hour later, Mike opened the door of his own apartment. His roommates were out, either at work or something else, so Mike made it through with minimal embarrassment. His muscles were still just as sore, and is head was aching from exhaustion, so he headed to bed, stripping off clothes as he went, passing out nearly the moment his bed. For some reason, he left Alex's shirt around his neck, his nose buried in the cloth.

Mike dreamed of running, through the woods, through the fields, following a larger stronger someone. Someone who would keep him safe and satisfied. Eventually they came to a stop, in a well worn comforting den. A musk filled the air, and Mike ass begged to be filled. Mike whined, and watched his mate unsheath, filling the room with his musk, heavy and demanding. Mike slowly approached the larger male, and-

He jerked awake to a loud knock.

"Hey, your boyfriend is here." Jason, of of Mike's roommates called through the door, before heading off somewhere. Mike sat up and groaned. Rubbing his eyes, and trying to get his head back on straight. His cock was achingly hard, and his ass felt wet. Mike ran his hand between his cheeks, and found some sort of natural lubrication. Well, that's new. Mike thought, as he stretched and got out of bed. He opened his eyes, and looked around for some decent clothes. Oh, that's really new.

His room, semi-intentionally designed to block out all light, was laid bare. Now his eyes could easily see through the gloom, true colors still visible, and everything just... there. No blur, no fading. It was like how he thought his eyes worked normally, except that's how it was. No floaters, no distortions, shadows laid bare, everything... exactly how it was meant to be.

Mike inhaled in surprise, and got a blast of the spicy smell that lingered around Alex, though he could tell it wasn't fresh. Oh, right, the shirt. Mike pulled it off, and got a blast of mold and mild decay. Oh, god, what is that? Mike looked around, noticing dirty dishes, carpet that had gotten wet and had never dried properly, bits and pieces that he'd always been fine with, but now... he couldn't ignore it.

Fuck, right, Alex's at the door. Mike thought, and hurried for his drawers, pulling out his standard t-shirt and jeans, then hesitated. Shouldn't he wear something nicer? Did he have anything nicer?' Mike felt giddy and worried, unsure about what he should do, except for everything, and he didn't have time for that. He put them on. Had to be a better impression than the first time. Though... naked did have something to it. Mike's still hard cock throbbed, begging for attention. Mike tried to ignore it, and pulled on his clothes. Fuck, were these always this tight? He wondered, very confident the answer was no. Across his shoulders and biceps, the material was stretched, but, for the first time longer than he could remember, the stomach was loose. Well, not taut. The tent his cock made was... insistent and obvious, but hopefully that would go away sooner rather than later. Then again, it was Alex...

Gathering up Alex's clothes, Mike grabbed his cell, keys, and wallet and hurried to the door.

Alex, for his part, had agonized over what he should wear, eventually settling on a polo and some casual slacks, and messaged Mike. No response hours later, and Alex decided to show up in person, yelling at himself for being a stalker the entire way.

But here he was now, standing in front of his... he wasn't even sure what they were now, anxiously glancing between his phone, the windows, and the door.

Mike opened the door and nearly went cross eyed at the scent that surrounded Alex like a good cologne, despite being somewhat covered up by an actual cologne. He was... cute, blue polo shirt, khaki pants. Business casual. Bulging in all the right places, tight everywhere else.

Alex thought that Mike looked... rushed. His curly black hair was stuck up in random directions, his eyes were bloodshot and... apparently he'd just woken up, judging by that non-aroused smell and the hard on. His own cock twitched, and snaked down one leg. Damn, it was like being a teen again.

"So..." Alex said to Mike, trying to think of what else to say.

"So?" Mike replied, confused.

"Well... erm..." Alex asked, increasingly flustered. They'd already fucked for hours. Why was talking this difficult? "What do you want to do? "

Mike really wanted to pet Alex. He'd tried so hard to make everything perfect, and he couldn't get past just saying hi. "Well, what do you do for fun?"

"Errm... mostly work out to be honest." Alex said, blushing. "I know it probably doesn't look like it..."

DracumSum
DracumSum
194 Followers
12