Tyler Becomes My Cocksucker Ch. 05

Story Info
Tyler sneaks away to swallow my load in a risky place.
2.8k words
4.61
23.2k
51

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Tyler as my cocksucker was incredible, and as we did it more and more, I realized he'd been serious about doing it pretty much any time I wanted it. So I started to take advantage.

He sucked my cock when I woke up with morning wood.

He took a load down his throat on a few occasions when I left the bars drunk and horny.

He knelt between my legs while I worked a video game with one hand and his head with the other.

He coaxed three loads out of me when I was stressed about an exam, one right after the next without any break, until I'd forgotten my stress entirely.

He came over to swallow my cock when I was just lying around bored and thought a nice blowjob would pass the time.

His appetite for my cock seemed insatiable. I think he would have done it even more if I'd been able to come more, but even as a virile 21-year-old there were only so many times I could get it up.

Once, when we were cleaning up after an epic multi-orgasm session, I asked if he'd figured out what he liked so much about it. I'd been with other guys who loved giving oral, but nobody who seemed to get off on it to the degree that Tyler did.

"I don't know exactly," he said, wiping a few specks of my cum off his face. "It just turns me on more than I can explain. Having you down my throat..." He shivered. "Just feels so natural, it's crazy. And it makes me so hard, but at the same time I feel like most of the time I don't even care whether I cum. I have a thing for making other people cum, I think."

"Are you like that with girls too?"

"Yeah. I love feeling a girl cum on my mouth or my cock, it's one of the best things in the world."

"Interesting."

"It's not exactly the same, though. I'm pretty dominant with girls, and obviously the opposite with you. I think part of that is just how big you are, I wouldn't be like this for just any cock."

"Oh yeah?"

"Don't play coy with me, you know that. And I know you get off on it too. You bust a nut right away whenever I'm down there going 'ooh, Ryan, I love your big massive monster humongous man cock.'"

We both laughed and I shoved him playfully and he shoved me harder back, sending me back down onto the couch, and then he was on top of me with his muscled thighs weighing down on mine as we made out.

When we broke away from the kiss, he looked down at where our crotches touched and said, "I really do love your big fucking cock, though. Jesus fuck, look at that, you're still huge even soft." He trailed his fingers up and down them together, and the feeling of them fluttering against my cock made me shiver. It looked like my softie was about twice the size of his, though I don't think either of us was fully soft.

"It's funny, you're so much bigger everywhere else," I said, rubbing his broad biceps.

He snickered and pushed me playfully again, bouncing me against the couch cushions. "Look at you, you're so into having me drool over your big cock. Fortunately I'm into it too." He bent over and kissed its head before rising back up to kiss me again.

It was good to know we were on the same page about everything, and I think feeling comfortable about that was what made us both comfortable enough to do what we did the following weekend.

-

It was Saturday and I was at my friend's frat party, having a relaxed good time, a couple beers' warmth inside of me. At one point I went to help my friend drag a new keg up from the basement, and as we returned with it through the back door, I heard a familiar voice greeting people and entering the party from the front. I glanced over and as I thought, it was Tyler.

We hadn't run into each other in public since we started hooking up, but it wasn't too surprising that it would happen eventually, especially considering we'd met through mutual friends in the first place. For a few seconds I watched him greet his friends in a very bro-ish fashion, all fist bumps and backslapping, and for some reason watching that macho display, and knowing that this hot boisterous bro was my secret submissive cocksucker, made me start getting hard in my tight jeans.

I happened to know the names of the guys he'd started talking to, so after I'd helped set down the keg, I slipped off briefly into a corner to text him: Telling Ethan and Cory about your new hobby?

When I looked up, the crowd had shifted and I couldn't see him anymore, but a few minutes later when I was getting another beer I felt a big hand clap my shoulder. "What the fuck is up, man?"

For a moment I thought he might actually be pissed off at me, but when I turned he seemed amused, so I figured he couldn't be too mad. "Tyler! Long time no see, buddy," I said. (I had last seen him the previous afternoon, when he'd blown me during a break we both had between classes.)

"I couldn't open my damn phone to answer you or people could have seen our other texts," he said.

"You didn't want your buddies seeing what I sent you yesterday?" I said. (It had been a picture of my bulge in tight blue briefs, along with the very to-the-point message "Come suck.")

He reddened and shoved my chest, which I had come to recognize as his default response when he was embarrassed and turned on and embarrassed about being turned on. "No. Or my response." (It had been "Give me that load.")

"Well, that's why I figured I should use a somewhat coded message, rather than just calling you what you are, even though I know you'd have liked that."

"Maybe a little subtlety where there are a hundred other people around."

"Maybe. Actually, we should-"

But I wasn't able to finish that thought before I was cut off by a sudden side tackle hug. "Ryaaaaaan!" shrieked my excited and obviously intoxicated friend Ali as she wrapped her arms around me, and after a couple seconds I managed to twist myself around in her tight embrace to hug her back. She was a petite girl, maybe just over five feet, but what she lacked in stature she made up for in enthusiasm. "Oh my god, how are youuu?"

"I'm good! I'm good," I said, laughing and bracing my foot against the wall to stabilize us both. "I didn't know you were coming to this."

"Oh, well, I didn't know you were either! That would have made me want to come for sure. But I was over at Mandy's pregaming with Emma and Kelly and, well, she wanted to come because she thought Mark was here, and..."

I'll spare you the details of all that, reader, but as Ali went off on this trail of thought I glanced over at Tyler and caught him pretty blatantly checking her out. And frankly I understood. She wasn't my type - she was missing a Y chromosome - but between her ass and the way her breasts bounced it was no surprise that she got so much attention from straight men. And bisexual men, in Tyler's case. Oddly, I didn't feel jealous at all. I have often been a jealous lover in the past with other guys, but I didn't feel that way now - maybe because it was a girl he was ogling and not a boy. In fact, for some reason seeing the aroused look on his face turned me on further.

As I processed this, Ali was finally finishing her story. "... and I said, well, if you're going to drag me there you better get me some cheap vodka first, and now I'm here and I got to see my Ry-Ry!"

"Good to see you too, Ali," I said. "Hey, have you met my buddy Tyler?"

"Hey, what's up," said Tyler.

"Hi, nice to meet you! You look familiar for some reason, have we met before?"

"Yeah, I think we're in the same bio lecture?"

"Of course! The tall guy who's always late, I'd recognize you anywhere," Ali said, playing with her long hair.

Tyler laughed. "Not really the impression I try to leave, but I'll take the 'tall' part of it at least."

They chatted for a minute or two before we were interrupted by others joining the conversation, but for the rest of the night, he and Ali were flirting pretty blatantly whenever I saw them. She was finding an excuse to touch his biceps or his pecs, and he was finding an excuse to touch her back, and so on. While he was talking to someone else, Ali told me that my friend was cute, and I told her he was single and she should go for it.

A bit later, I found myself dragged into a beer pong game, playing with my friend Josh against Tyler and Ali. Whenever I scored a point, I yelled - immaturely, I admit - "Suck it!" while looking right at Tyler. He laughed it off, and of course nobody else suspected I was using the phrase in anything other than a metaphorical sense. As we finished the game, Tyler had his arm around Ali's shoulders as she drank the final cup of beer. While she was distracted that way and my teammate was looking elsewhere, Tyler glanced down at my crotch, then back up at my face, and mouthed, "Make me."

I thought about that, and then I thought about the basement I'd helped drag a keg out of earlier, and I had an idea.

"Meet me around the back of the house in two minutes," I texted Tyler as I slipped away from the party.

A few minutes later, I was waiting by the basement door when Tyler walked around the corner of the house. "You don't really want me to suck your dick out here, do you?" he asked.

"No, I want you to suck my dick in this basement," I said, opening the door. "Come on."

"You're kidding me, dude," he said, but he followed me down the stairs.

"I'm not kidding you. You told me to make you suck it. And I'm gonna make you."

"Someone could come down here. Anyone could find us."

"Nobody is gonna come down here. Except me, in your mouth." Having reached the bottom of the stairs, I unzipped my jeans and pulled out seven inches of not-yet-fully-hard cock. "You want this big dick or not?"

His eyes darted between it and the door, which he'd closed behind us. "Of course I want your big dick, but-"

"Are you my cocksucking bitch or not?"

A look of primal lust passed over his face. "Yeah, I am."

I took a couple steps towards him and pushed down on his shoulders. "Then get on your fucking knees."

Apparently that was all the convincing he needed. Tyler dropped to his knees and started kissing and licking up and down my shaft before opening wide to take the whole thing into his mouth. He swallowed most of my cock and started working his lips and tongue on it eagerly, and within seconds I was fully hard.

"Fuck yeah, good bitch. Go-ooo-ood bitch. Take it all the way for me." I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it all the way down, sending eight and a half inches of hard cock down his soft warm throat. "Take it. Take it. Take that fucking cock." He started to gag. "That's right, gag on it. Gag on it like a bitch," I told him.

He tried valiantly to keep it there, but as he started gagging harder I let him pull off. He coughed and sputtered for just a moment before diving back onto my cock. There was a look of desperation in his eyes, like he couldn't stand to have it out of his mouth even for long enough to catch his breath. I loved that being a little rough with him was all it took to provoke that reaction.

"Oh my god, fuck yeah, you're such a good cocksucker," I told him as he bobbed on it, a little slower this time. "Take it all the way, just like that, fuck yeah. You like that big cock? Huh, do you? Do you? You like that cock?"

"Mmhrmrgh," he sputtered.

I pulled it out of his mouth and slapped him across the face with it, spattering his cheek with flecks of his spit and my precum. "Tell me."

"I love your big fucking cock," he gasped, and used the time to unzip his own pants to pull out his hard cock and start jerking it furiously.

"Fuck yeah, I know you do, but you gotta show me." I grabbed his hair and pushed him back down on my dick, then grabbed the back of his head with both hands and started to fuck his face with deep strokes. "Oh yeah, let me use that throat. Fuck, you're so good. I knew you'd take this dick for me, you're such a good cockslut."

I fucked his throat for a minute or two in this way, going deep and using him shamelessly, and he took it like the remarkable cocksucker he is.

"I saw you flirting with Allison," I said while balls deep in his throat. "You gonna fuck her?"

He pulled his mouth off in order to answer me and started frantically working my spit-lubed cock with his hand while continuing to stroke himself with the other. "Fuck yeah, she's so hot. I want to."

"Imagine if she could see you like this, her big blond stud on his knees jacking off while servicing a big cock."

"Yeah," he said, and he laughed a little, but he was rock hard and I could see the precum drooling from his dick leaving a dark spot on the concrete floor.

"I bet she'd be pretty surprised."

"Yeah. But I'd make her cum too, like how I make you cum, until she forgot how surprised she was, until she forgot her own fucking name." He kept jacking both of us steadily, his slick hand gliding against the head of my cock in a way that really did it for me, and I could sense my own orgasm building amidst all this talk of cumming.

"Big talk from Cocksucker Tyler," I said. "You gonna do all that after I wear your mouth out?"

"Gonna do it with my cock. I'm gonna fuck her tight little pussy 'til she screams my name and cums all over my fucking cock so hard she sees stars. And I'm gonna suck your cock until you cum so hard down my throat that your legs wobble when you try and walk." And with that, he dove back onto my cock, swallowing it to the root, throating it in exactly the way he knew I liked most.

"Ah shit, you cocky fuck, you're gonna make me cum like that. You gonna take my load?"

"Mmhmm."

"You gonna take my load and then go fuck Allison?"

"Mmhmmm."

"You gonna swallow my cum and then fuck her with it inside you?"

"Mmhmm!"

"Fuck yeah, here it comes. Oh fuck, take it!" I groaned loudly - hopefully not loudly enough for the people above to hear - and my whole body shook as I shot a long series of ropes down Tyler's throat, and he gulped and swallowed as his lips milked me eagerly for every last drop, and then he groaned around my cock as he reached his own orgasm, his cock shooting five, six, seven, eight ropes of pearly cum several feet across the concrete floor.

"Oh my god, that was hot," he said after we'd caught our breath, and we both started giggling like a couple of schoolchildren.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said. "Shit, we gotta get out of here."

We both zipped our pants up, Tyler brushed his hair back into place and wiped his face off, and we headed back up towards the party. True to his word, Tyler had left my legs a little wobbly as I climbed the stairs, but I made it. We'd only been gone for a few minutes, and I don't think anyone noticed, or if they did they never told me.

I happened to talk to Ali the following day, and Tyler did indeed fuck her, and while I can't confirm whether she saw stars I can confirm that she found him to be excellent in bed. I'd like to think I deserve some credit for pushing Tyler to that kind of performance, but of course I never told anyone except you.