Tyler Ch. 01: My Mother

Story Info
Tyler gets life lessons from Mom and her pussy.
10.7k words
4.59
46k
113

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler gets life lessons from Mom and her pussy.

I am retiring 'Durst' for now and introducing a new character, 'Tyler' who was home-schooled and turned eighteen beginning of senior year. He greatly enjoys the experiences a virile male can have from females that cross his path. They just can't get enough of his long thick cock. Enjoy this story with Mom and I also have two more chapters in the queue and at least three more bubbling around in my head.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex; oral, anal, breeding and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

I am riding in the back of a limo coming home from my Senior Prom. My Aunt Amy has my long thick cock down her throat and is working on sucking my cum up to my cockhead. She thinks she is teaching me the manly arts of fucking but she doesn't know that Mom did that first.

Damn, Aunt Amy really knows how to suck cock. Amy, I shouldn't call her Aunt Amy with my cock in her mouth, had leaned over and fished my hardening cock out of my tux pants then took my hardening cock into her mouth, licking up my pre-cum juices and sucking them in. She slid my cock all the way in, all eight thick inches were feeling far bigger than I thought it could ever get. She took it all the way in, and I could feel her lips at the base brushing against my balls.

Well I need to stop the sexual pleasure right here and fill in the back story. My name is Tyler and I was home schooled from the very beginning. My Mom is super intelligent having graduated high-school at twelve, college at fourteen and got the first of her many PhDs at sixteen. She conceived me at eighteen and lived the life of a single mother doting and educating her only son.

Her field of knowledge was Early Education with a minor in Computer Programming and Engineering. She developed, marketed and sold one of the first computerized Early Education programs for home schooled children. She made a shit load of money from those programs including providing the maze of requirements for local and state testing and certification. Other education packages were added at I advanced in years completing required education at the high school level.

Like other home school children I was allowed to go out for sports at each appropriate grade level. We once discussed my going out for football and she yelled, "I didn't spend a million dollars for you to get your head bashed in and your brains scrambled." Soooo I went out for soccer, basketball and track. I was very athletic and received letters in each sport. I thought the dollar amount Mom yelled was just an argumentative exaggeration.

My Mom and I worked out together and she kept herself in great shape. She was that 'soccer mom' that drove the young boys crazy with locker room lust. "Damn Tyler, who's that hot babe that comes to all your games? Damn Tyler, what an ass that babe has; I'd like to tap that!" I had to defend my Mom over and over.

But when my Aunt Amy would pick me up I heard no end of their lust. "Damn Tyler, look at the tits on that blonde fox. You getting any of that pussy? Damn she would smother me if she sat on my face; what an ass!"

I had to admit that my Aunt Amy was a fox but could not let the guys get away with that language and had to set a few back in line. I was tall, strong, agile and proportioned to an athletic build. I had to live with the knick-name of 'meat' since the first after practice shower. Since puberty my package filled out and I carried more between my legs then most of the guys had.

My Aunt Amy was my Mother's younger sister and was equally super educated. She worked from our home as a Computer Engineer as an anti-hacker and had many lucrative contracts with governments and large corporations. To say she never had to work another day of her life is an understatement.

The bad part for me was she didn't have to dress in business clothes for work so my hormones were running rampant, especially since turning eighteen at the start of my equivalent senior year. I had to live with Aunt Amy poured into yoga pants or tight gym shorts and cut tee shirts where the bottom of her tight full tits showed.

Now regarding her tits! They weren't 'slap her in the face if she jogged' big, just big enough to make my senior buddies drool and females red with envy. Yes, I checked her hamper; they were Double D.

Double D on an athletic figure with a tight full ass, a bright smile and intense green eyes and you see why my cock was always hard around her. Damn she loved to tease me so! For example......

This all started once I turned eighteen as if that was a switch or something. She came out of the bathroom just as I left my bedroom. Coincidence? I Don't think so! She had a towel wrapped low around her waist and the blonde hair on her mons was curling out. Yes, she was a blonde, drapes and carpet.

What about her tits? NOT COVERERED! They were just jiggling, moist still from the shower, sparkling in the hall light; rising and falling with her deep breaths. Those globes were just sitting out there large and round with hard nipples for my eyes to memorize making my cock hard.

"Damn Aunt Amy, can't you cover up," I groaned.

"Oh Tyler, they're just tits. My sister, I'm sure gave you the biological purpose of these beauties," (Yes, dam it, she took them in her hands and shook them at me). "But let me tell you the historical purpose of these globes of flesh. When our ancestors were chasing down the Mastodons across the tundra males took females from behind so our asses were big to catch their lustful eyes."

She turned and pulled up the towel showing me her beautifully firm ass. Her head was turned to confirm I was looking as her ass. Aunt Amy twerked her ass suggestively then laughed when I moaned, "Aunt Amy, please." She dropped the towel in place then turned around tits first.

"When we decided to walk erect, (Damn she looked right at my long hard cock pushing out my shorts and smiled so devilishly), our asses became less important so us females developed these beautiful flesh globes. Our males became fascinated with them and they started fucking us females from the front. We gave them two things to watch or hold on to while they were thrusting their big cock right between our hairy lips."

Aunt Amy said that last part just like Jessica Rabbit and stepped forward and grabbed my hands and rubbed those tits against my palms. Her large nipples firmed and poked my palm. I took in a huge breath when she palmed my cock and gave it a squeeze.

"I guess all those girls on Tic-Tok with huge asses wanna be fucked from the back like cave-women. I like to watch my man thrusting into me as my huge tits roll around. What do YOU like Tyler?" she purred as she moved her hand up and down my cock.

I broke away from her grip and went back to my room listening to Aunt Amy's low laughing. I swore to get even. Each time she was out I snuck into her room and dug into her hamper. I pulled out her warm panties and jerked off against her gusset.

I cum like buckets and filled her gusset to overflowing then wiped off my cockhead with the part that covered her ass. I put her red, pink, blue, yellow or whatever color panties back in her hamper and waited for her screams. They never came. Weeks went by and I must have refilled the same washed panties several times.

I was totally defeated the morning I opened her hamper and there was a note. "Here baby boy. I just made myself cum in these panties and they are very fragrant and very hot and very wet. You can use this pair of 'fuck me' red panties to dump your large load of cum. I've loved licking and sucking your pudding down into my belly. Maybe one morning when you are brave enough we can skip the middleman and you can shoot your hot thick cum across my wet tongue and directly into my belly. Love Aunt Amy."

I held her panties in my hand as my shoulders fell in defeat. On its own my hand brought her wet panties to my face and I inhaled her scent. My cock got so hard. I put her tiny gusset in my mouth and sucked her juices. I smelt and tasted the juices from my first female. My cock throbbed. I dug into her hamper and made a wad of all her panties and shot my huge load of cum all over them.

I put the spoiled wad back in my Aunt Amy's hamper and took her red panties back to my room and slid them under my pillow. I was so defeated by an obviously superior female. My ultimate destruction came that Saturday morning which was my Mom's typical wash day. I heard my Mom come down the hall and she knocked, rather loudly, on my door and told me to come to her room after dinner.

I knew I was busted for something and had to go the whole day in fear. I got all my courage together after dinner when things quieted down and knocked on her bedroom door. She growled for me to enter. I walked into her room tail dragging knowing I had to be busted somehow.

Mom sat on her bed still in her evening after shower bathrobe. I looked down because her robe was mostly open at top and I could see her thick cleavage rising and falling from her heated breath. My down cast eyes saw her naked thighs somewhat open and one slight move would let me know if Mom was wearing panties or not. I decided to look at her feet.

"Tyler look at me," my Mother barked. I raised my head and decided my safest bet was to stare directly at her eyes. If Mom turned into the snake-haired Medusa from her anger I'd be dead quicker than being yelled to death.

"Tyler I thought I'd never have to have the talk with you about gender identity. But I love you and if you have decided to masturbate while wearing your Aunt's panties then I guess I will continue to love you for who you are. Just be man enough to tell your Aunt you are borrowing her panties and will return them each wash day after I have completed the wash cycle."

"God Mom that's not it at all," I sprang to my defense. "When you're not around Aunt Amy is always showing me her naked tits then palming my big long cock and making suggestive propositions. I thought she would stop if I jerked off on her panties but she outdid me."

"She left me a note saying she sucked my cum off her wet gusset each time. Then to get me good, I guess she put her soiled panties in my hamper for you to find. Damn Mom I'm a good man, a gentleman but she pushes her tits against me and even rubs my big cock! I get very frustrated as I don't have a girl friend to be intimate with because I'm home-schooled. All I can do is jerk off to release the pressure building up in my huge nutsack."

Mom took in a deep breath and re-centered her thoughts. "Tyler, my much younger sister has always been a cock tease and I should have realized she would tempt you once you turned eighteen. I have taught you everything in life so far so I am going to go the big step further. I know you to be a man of integrity so what we are about to do Must stay a secret between us. It could be considered unlawful and I could go to jail."

"Mom, what the hell are you talking... a b o u t....." I slurred as my Mom untied the sash of her robe and slid it off her shoulders. There for my eyes to memorize were my Mom's breasts. I dare not even think to call them tits. I stood there frozen memorizing their shape and colour and fullness.

I had seen my Mother's driving license and counting backwards knew my Mom got pregnant at eighteen. My Mom was now almost thirty seven. I said we worked out together and her body was in fine condition. Her breasts were firm with just the beginning of a sag. When we swam or sun bathed at the pool most of her breasts and her ass were covered, nothing like those Tic-Tok women.

Her dark pink areolas were large surrounded by a moat of white flesh that had been hidden under her suit bra. Was she excited or frightened because her nipples were dark and firm and sticking out. Mom was patient and let me look all I wanted then she asked for my hands. I stumbled forward my hands shaking from fright. She placed one large breast in each of my upturned palms and told me to be gentle and to relax since my hands were trembling.

My fingers gripped her warm flesh, flesh that she had once told me I nursed at until almost three. Yes I got embarrassed and she laughed then. I cupped her globes of flesh like a softball, my only know comparison. Now my hands roamed across her flesh and my fingers captured her nipples. "Easy, don't pull them just yet," she said, as she closed her eyes and moaned very lightly. She told me to kneel between her now open thighs and to easily suck on her nipples.

What did she mean by, "Don't pull them just yet?" I was frightened as all hell but my cock was rock hard. I felt it dripping into my pants. I looked between my Mother's thighs and saw her curly auburn hair on her mons and covering her labia. Can I say pussy if describing my Mother? I was so fucking primed being this close to a naked female!

I held her right breast with both hands and took her hard nipple between my lips and sucked. Mom moaned and softly said she wished she still had her milk to give me as her hand softly moved through my hair. I sucked that nipple but also let my tongue feel when her areola crinkled. Mon then told me her areola became larger and darker when I was nursing and would show through her thin blouses.

She moved me to her left breast and I captured that nipple. She pulled my cheek to her breast and I could hear and feel her heart thumping. I stayed on that breast as ages old memories flooded my mind of being close to my Mom. I moved back holding onto my Mother's nipple pulling it out with my lips. Mom moaned, from the pain or pleasure?

My Mom's legs were beside the bed, her feet on the floor but her thighs were open wide enough to let me kneel between them. I looked down because I perceived the almost same scent coming from my Mother as on my Aunt's panties. It made my cock throb.

"Tyler, bring your fingers between my thighs and softly rub the wetness you find there. Yes baby just like that," my Mother moaned as my fingers ran through the auburn curls on her labia. I almost had a fucking heart attack or stroke my blood was pounding so hard.

Mom groaned when my fingers slid between her haired lips and I felt the real wetness and heat of the doorway into her vagina. When Mom taught me the human body she always used anatomy terms. I heard the alternate names from my sports buddies in the locker room.

"Easy Tyler, you will frighten your first girl friend if you grab her pussy or thrust your fingers inside her before she is ready. We will go slowly and I will give you real life experience, not book learning, about how to pleasure a woman."

I was taking deep breaths to try to calm myself. I felt my cock throbbing.

"Now slowly move your fingers up and down between my wet labia, it's called a pussy Tyler; get your fingers all wet. Bring them to your lips and taste what your lover will be like. Get them wet again and search gently for the little knot at the top of my labia. Gently, Gently, rub your fingers and thumb around like a clock and then across that little bump listening to the gentle moans that a woman will make."

This was real 'hands-on learning' of pleasuring a woman's pussy. I was doing everything my Mother was softly telling me to do as she hissed and moaned as I was giving her pleasure as inexperienced as I was. She told me to not rush to what I thought was next. I was to take my time exploring my female lover. "Let your fingers play around her entrance especially on her pleasure knot, her clitoris, her clit."

"If she is experienced and has had a lover you may gently push one finger into her hot wet entrance and move it about. If she moans from pleasure you may slowly move another finger inside her. You may feel her inner flesh grip your fingers if you are giving her pleasure; especially if you massage her clit."

"Pull your fingers out and taste her telling her that her honey is intoxicating. How you talk to a woman is more important than how big your cock is. Fill her again but curl your two fingers upwards and forwards and you should feel a bump of flesh. Massage that as you move your fingers in and out her vagina, her pussy. Suck on her clit as you do that and you might be surprised as she bathes your chest or face with her fragrant juices. Tell her she tastes delicious as some women are embarrassed by their spurts."

"Oh Tyler just like that!" my Mom yelled as I felt wetness spray against my chest soaking my shirt. "Do not rush to unzip your pants and cram your cock inside her. You will both go away disappointed and frustrated."

My Mother fell back on the bed as I watched her juices bubble out from between her pussy lips. She brought my face forward and my lips made contact with her wet hot pussy. "Please me with your tongue and your fingers Tyler. Show me you learned how to pleasure a woman, how to make a woman climax and I will give you an A+ for this exam."

Once a teacher always a teacher I thought as I ran my tongue between my Mother's pussy lips and listened for her to groan. Right on cue as I took her clit between my lips and sucked she let out a long groan and a rush of hot pussy juice. I felt brave and drank her liquid as it bubbled out. The taste was sweet and unsweet at the same time.

I locked my lips to her hot inner crimson cleft and rubbed her knot with my thumb. Mom screamed almost frightening me and I pulled back only to be sprayed with bursts of liquid that came from between her pussy lips. My Mom screamed and pulled my face back against her pussy. I took a risk and put my two fingers back up inside her and moved them rapidly in and out her hot vagina, her pussy, I thought.

Mom screamed again and her legs gripped me strongly and trembled as I felt the inside of her pussy grip and release my fingers. She groaned and trembled as I kept my lips and tongue busy on her clit. Mom screamed, "TYLER," and she trembled wildly until her legs dropped to the floor. She lay half off her bed as her strong thighs shook against me until she groaned, "No more lover, no more for now."

I stayed kneeling between her sweat and pussy wet thighs. I took a chance from what Aunt Amy had teased me about and I gripped my Mother's breasts in my hands giving them now a hard squeeze. She groaned and her thighs trembled. Softly she asked me to go to her bathroom and run her a glass of cold water. I did so but slowly walked back to the bed drinking in all her female nakedness. How different Mom was from me as a male.

Her breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her thighs and tummy trembled and her juices continued to dribble out of her open pussy. I stood there proud that I had pleasured my Mother, a woman, for the first time in my life. Mom saw me looking and covered herself maybe embarrassed. She told me to not stare at her old body.

I stood beside the bed and brought Mom to a sitting position again and helped her drink her water. As I looked at her blushed mature breasts I told her I didn't think of her body as old but as the most live beautiful portrait or sculpture I had ever seen during our art classes. I told her I will love her for the rest of her life. She opened her arms and hugged me against herself her full breasts pushing against my chest. I could sense her hard nipples. She pushed me back and told me to undress.

All growing up my Mom had seen me naked, shedding my sweaty spots uniforms, but not so much since turning eighteen. Did a switch turn off influenced by social norms? Another life aspect we never discussed.

Mom watched as I pulled off my shirt then pushed my shorts down my legs. My hard cock was pushing against my boxers so I had to work them over my thrusting shaft. They dropped to my feet and I kicked the clothes aside and stepped out of my shoes. Like the Tik-Toc ladies I raised my legs and pulled off my socks.