Tyler, My Brother, and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell when his movements changed to be about his pleasure and less about me. His pace didn't change nor did his expression but there was a slight change in the quality of his thrusting. Eventually he began to shorten his thrusts and move his hips faster and I knew he was getting close. I hooked my feet around his thighs to hold on and to give him better leverage as his hips began to move with greater determination. The soft, rhythmic sound of our flesh slapping together blended with his heavy breathing and the forgotten video game soundtrack in the air as my brother approached his orgasm. With a grunt and hard thrust, his dick swelled and began to pump his teen cream into me.

I laid there reveling in the sensation of my brother's orgasm. Like before, it was satisfying in its own right. I had nearly put my own orgasm out of my mind when, with his cock head still inside me, Will leaned down to take my dick into his mouth. After only three or four seconds, he was swallowing my load as enthusiastically as I had ever swallowed one. Once he milked me dry, with his dick sliding deeper into me, he again pressed his lips to mine. I could taste the lingering flavor of my dick and cum in his mouth and felt a wave of arousal course through me in response.

"I could get used to this," he said between pecks.

"I already am."

12