Tyler's Thesis

Story Info
Sarah helps with Tyler's Thesis on Human Sexuality.
3.4k words
4.46
8.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am! Ma'am!"

Sarah Hendrickson had only just stepped out of the elevator to the second-floor parking level, when she heard the voice behind her. She turned and saw a tall, young man fast approaching, holding a leather briefcase. In Sarah's hands, were two new bags of clothes. She couldn't wait to show them off for her neighbor, Paul Hastings. Sarah had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and Paul had agreed to come over this evening, to watch an episode of their favorite sci-fi show together.

"Ma'am!" the young man said earnestly again, within feet of her now, as he pulled out a legal pad and pen. Sarah didn't know whether to be alarmed or on guard, but considering they were in a well populated area, she stopped. "Yes? Excuse me?" Sarah asked. "Are you speaking to me?"

"That's right, ma'am. My name is Tyler Anderson and I am a student at Wilmur University. I'm working on my thesis in Psychology and need to ask a few dozen random strangers some questions about their lives. The answers are recorded anonymously and will only take a few minutes of your time. Would you be willing to participate?"

Sarah was a 36-year-old knockout, and took some degree of pleasure from the fawning of young men. It often brightened her day. All the better, if from a cute guy like the handsome student in front of her now. Though she was eager to get home, she didn't think a few minutes would hurt. "My car's right over there. I can put my bags in the trunk. You promise this won't take long?"

"Not long at all, ma'am."

Sarah introduced herself as they walked to her car. With the keyfob, she popped the trunk, carefully placed her bags and turned to face the young man again. Tyler was maybe a touch over six foot, with an athletic build, but he wore thick glasses and had a nasal sound to his voice. There was a genuine enthusiasm about him. Sarah was quick to notice how often he tended to snatch glances at her sizable bosom. Her sundress displayed a healthy amount of cleavage.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Hendrickson. I will inform you again that we don't record your name, and all records are kept anonymous."

"Um, okay, but I don't really care."

"I do need your age, actually. Just not your name."

Sarah was proud of her age (against her youthful appearance) and truthful to Tyler. "Thirty-six."

"Caucasian?"

"Italian-American, to be specific, even though I'm a redhead. It's natural, you know."

"Thank you," Tyler smiled. "That information wasn't needed, but appreciated. Do you have a degree? High school graduate?"

"A bachelors, yes. Art History, but I work as a beta tester for Phillips Financial now."

"I.T.?"

"Yes."

Tyler pulled a device out of his right pocket and pushed a button, then placed it in his front shirt pocket, where it stuck out, over halfway. He asked, "Do you mind? I should have been getting a recording already." He also procured a legal pad from his briefcase.

"That's a voice recorder?" asked Sarah, pointing.

"Correct, it picks up all audio clearly within ten feet."

"Oh, okay."

"Are you married, or have you ever been married?"

"No."

"Single?"

"At the moment."

"Are you sexually active?"

Sarah reeled back. "Hey, a little too personal, maybe?"

"Oh, ma'am, perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly. Most of these questions will be sexual in nature. In fact, my thesis deals with human sexuality, but I thought... er, I guess should have said... I mean... I meant to tell you the reason the survey is anonymous, is because of how sensitive the information can be. For some people, anyway."

Tyler took a deep breath and continued, "I will be asking you very intimate questions, Miss Hendrickson, and I just... well, I figured... you seemed like such a strong, independent woman, when I saw you coming out of the elevator. I just knew you would be willing to help. I may have jumped to conclusions and should have asked you properly, first."

Sarah smiled. "It's okay. You assure me this is anonymous?"

"Yes, ma'am. Absolutely. The questions may be intimate in nature, but you can be confident it is with complete discretion. And it will really help with my thesis, ma'am. Hell, I might even get published. My professor seems to think so."

"Really?" Sarah leaned back, raising a brow.

"I do require the utmost truth, ma'am. We want as accurate information as possible. I promise to make it quick, if you promise to answer truthfully."

Sarah squinted at the attractive, young man for a moment and slowly nodded. "Ya know what? I already agreed to do this, so why not? Yes, I am sexually active. At least until two weeks ago, when I broke up with my boyfriend. He refused to make a commitment, and I needed to move on."

"I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am." said Tyler, scratching some notes down on the legal pad.

"You can call me Sarah, but don't write that down," she giggled, winking. "And I'm over it. The relationship ran its course."

Tyler nodded, clearing his throat to ask the next question. "When with a partner, how often, in a week, do you have sex?"

At first, Sarah paused, thinking, 'Oh, come on, this is anonymous. Fuck it, just spill the beans,' building the courage to offer honest answers. Finally, she spoke, "Five or six times a week. At least with Doug it was."

Tyler nodded, looking impressed. "And how often do you masturbate? Both, when in a relationship, and now. Er, I mean... when not in a relationship."

Sarah didn't miss a beat this time. "Once a day. Morning ritual."

Tyler kept to his notes. "Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?"

"No."

"Do you think you have nice tits?"

This caught Sarah off guard completely. It was a subjective question, and the manner in which he asked seemed... forward. Wouldn't "breasts" have been a better term to use? "Uh, Tyler, is it? I think that question is subjective. Different men like different things."

"I asked if YOU think they are nice, not if they are nice, or how men may react to them. I am seeking your personal opinion only."

"Well, I like to think they're nice," Sarah sighed, rolling her eyes, then looking to her chest. She also noticed Tyler leaning forward, trying to get a closer look himself.

"Have you ever engaged in acts of public sex, or exhibitionism?" he asked.

"No."

"Have you ever-"

"Oh wait!" Sarah suddenly interrupted. "There was this one time. I was working in Ridgedale. Late one night, I don't know, I was feeling frisky. I took off my clothes on the drive home. Over twenty minutes!"

Tyler made a few more notes on his pad, and double checked his audio recorder. "Have you ever had multiple orgasms?"

"Often." Sarah was glad no strangers were walking by, as the two stood near her car in the public lot. She almost considered moving the conversation into it, due to the content of the questions. Though her answers would remain anonymous, it would be awkward if someone walked by and overheard them.

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

Sarah paused again, before answering. "Yes."

"Often?"

"Often enough. I enjoy it." Sarah was befuddled as to why she so easily slipped into revealing her darkest secrets. For a brief moment, she considered ending the interview, but the young student kept going.

"Thank you again so much for answering these questions. There's only about fifteen more and we'll be done."

"Fifteen?" hesitated Sarah. That was it. Decision made. "Let's do the rest of this interview in the car. You take the passenger seat." The mid-sized sedan was comfortable enough and Tyler thanked Sarah for allowing the survey to continue discretely. It was almost as if he was guilting her into this, she felt. "Okay, where were we?" she asked.

"I was just about to ask if you give head."

Sarah shook her head and sighed, questioning again why she had agreed to this. "Yes, and I enjoy it very much." Yet without much effort, she just spit out the truth in full. At least the embarrassment would end faster, she thought, by being quick about it.

"Do you swallow?"

"Of course." Sarah truly did love sucking cock, but this was the first time she admitted it to anyone, other than a boyfriend.

Tyler turned awkwardly toward Sarah, perhaps to ensure the audio picked everything up well; perhaps to get a better view down her top. And she briefly thought, if the device he held in his shirt pocket also recorded video, it would get a better angle, as well. Before she could question Tyler on it, he asked another himself. "On a scale of one to ten, how important is sex to you?"

"At least an eight or nine. I like to think I have a healthy sex life."

"Which is it? Eight? Nine?"

Sarah sighed again. "Ten."

"How many partners have you had?"

"Six." Tyler seemed impressed again, lifting both brows as he scribbled more notes. Sarah wondered if he thought the number was higher or lower than expected. She also wondered why he took notes, while simultaneously recording.

"Have you ever had more than one sexual partner at the same time?"

"No, I said I don't do any threesomes."

"I mean, like if you were in an open relationship, or cheating."

"No, never."

Tyler nodded and smiled. "You are being truthful, you promise?"

"Yes, I swear." Sarah was almost offended he questioned her authenticity.

"Okay, Sarah. I need to go back and ask you a few follow up questions to earlier answers. Is that okay?"

"Is this part of the fifteen questions you promised it would be?"

"Yes, of course."

"Okay, then."

"You mentioned you engaged in acts of exhibitionism. I need to follow up on this. To possibly jog your memory, other than driving home naked, have you ever had any {em}other{/em} acts of public exhibitionism? Anything you can remember?"

Sarah thought for a moment, and something clicked. "Spring Break. Fifteen years ago or so. I flashed a few times in a bar, with some girlfriends who were with me. There were lots of people around."

"Did this get you sexually aroused?"

"I don't know. I suppose it may have. Or maybe it worked the other way around, and I was already aroused? Perhaps that gave me the courage to participate."

Tyler scratched out a few more notes, before asking another question. "When you drove home naked, did you get sexually aroused?"

"I guess I did. I was to begin with, I think. Same deal. But in that scenario, yes, it got me even more excited. I do remember that much."

"Did you ever consider doing it again?"

"Of course."

"Have you?"

"No."

"Why haven't you?"

"Maybe I don't want to get arrested."

"Would you consider driving without a bra?"

Sarah paused, getting a bit defensive. "Wait, Tyler. How is this a follow up question? It seems... I don't know... so oddly specific."

"I assure you, the questions can branch out like this, but we're almost done."

Sarah almost giggled, answering the question, "Well, no, I always wear a bra. But now that you planted the seed..."

Tyler broke out in laughter with Sarah, and replied, "By all means..."

"By all means, what?"

"If you want to do that, you should from now on. One thing I've learned from my psych classes is, if it doesn't harm others, pursuing sexual interests is a positive thing in life."

Of course this made sense to Sarah, but she felt like Tyler was changing the subject. "You want me to go braless?"

"Ma'am, if you're asking for honest answers from me, like I have asked from you, keep in mind, I am a college student. A heterosexual male. And you are incredibly hot. But I wasn't asking on my behalf, only yours. Would you be willing to try it?"

"I think so, yes."

"I mean, you can go ahead and prepare if you want, while I finish asking the questions."

"Prepare?"

"Drive home without a bra today. Just take it off. You're single. You're sexual. You should do what you want."

Sarah blushed, but felt damned sure this was playing out in some weird way. "Is this really for your thesis, Tyler?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Well, alright. I don't see what's so terrible about it," Sarah snickered. With adept behavior, she managed to remove her bra, while keeping her dress on. It felt nice, the touch of the soft material against her bare skin.

"That's pretty sexy," sighed the college student, smiling. "How's it feel?"

"Hmm... adventurous, maybe? It's been a while since I've been so bold." Sarah wasn't just thinking about being daring, but specifically doing it at the urging of this young man. It turned her on, but she also felt like she (or rather, he) was pushing boundaries.

"I bet you felt empowered the time you drove home naked."

Sarah paused. "Maybe. That might be a good word for it."

"How far is your home from here?"

"Is this part of the fifteen questions?"

Tyler laughed. "No, ma'am, I was just curious. Please, allow me to get back to the questions."

"It's fine. I'm only ten minutes away."

Tyler stopped, and looked up, out the front window of the car. It was still light outside, but dusk was coming. "Wow," he sighed. "Could you imagine that?"

"Imagine what?"

"Driving home naked for TEN minutes? How long did you say it took you before?"

"About twice that," blushed Sarah. "You just don't want to let that go, do you?"

"I am so sorry. You're right. Unprofessional of me. Allow me to continue." Tyler looked at his notes, and talked under his breath. "Let me just pair up what I should be asking, with your personal experiences." He scratched a few items off on his pad. "Okay, here it is. Would you consider masturbating in front of a stranger?"

"What?" Sarah almost screamed. "What the hell kind of question is that?"

"Um... it's a yes or no question, I think," said Tyler. "It's based on the Heidelberg model. A student of Freud, who hypothesized that all humans have exhibitionist tendencies. I could go on, and tell you ab-"

"No, don't. I, uh... just, well, that question seems very strange to ask."

"I told you ma'am, it's a very specific study. Again, if you are uncomfortable finishing this survey, I can find someone who might be more-"

"The answer is no, of course," interrupted Sarah. "Of course, I wouldn't," her voice trailed off, as she looked away from the young man. Tyler began scribbling more notes, when she spoke again. "I mean, not normally... that wouldn't be a normal thing for me to do."

"That's not the question, ma'am. It's just, 'would you masturbate in front of a stranger?'"

"Tyler? Listen, let's say two people met anonymously on the internet and agreed to do such a thing. That might be - under the right circumstances - something to consider."

"So, is that a yes, then?"

"No, Tyler, you can't just make this binary! The whole idea of it, is more complex than a yes or no answer."

"But I can only write yes or no."

"You're just going to have to move on to the next question, because we're going in circles."

"Think about doing it in front of me. If you think you would be able to, the answer would be yes, right?"

The stunned look on Sarah's face didn't reveal whether she was angry, shocked, bewildered, insulted, or flattered, but it hung there for a time. Finally, she said, slowly. "You want me to masturbate in front of you?"

"Oh, Ma'am, if you are asking me... and again, if I were to be as honest with you as you are with me, I would have to say yes. I would absolutely want to watch you masturbate. But again, that is not the question. It's whether YOU would do it in front of a stranger. Not in front of me, specifically."

"Uh... okay..."

"And I only asked you to {em}think{/em} about whether you would be willing to do it front of me. You know, to think about the context of the question. Then you'd find your answer. Not to actually do it..."

As Tyler spoke, Sarah noticed he kept ogling her body. He was nervous, and there was lust in his eyes and mannerism, yet he tried so hard to maintain his composure. Without thinking much of it, Sarah began unbuttoning the front of her dress. "I'll do it," she said, "Right here. Completely naked. Until I cum."

"But ma'am! That isn't necessary. I was only trying to gi-"

"Shut up and watch!" Sarah screamed, as she ripped her blouse off. Seconds later, she awkwardly peeled off her skirt and panties, before rubbing the tips of her fingers against her clit. At first, she closed her eyes, but she badly wanted to see Tyler's reaction. When she opened them, she saw him rubbing himself, through his pants. "What are your other questions?" she whispered, a quiver in her voice.

"Oh, um, yeah... yes, but I..." Tyler grabbed at his notes, trying to figure out where he left off. "Well, uh... the next questions were dependent on whether you answered yes to the masturbation question."

"Go on..."

"Like, would you perform oral sex on a stranger?"

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Tyler?"

The boy was sweating now. Unable to take his eyes off the beautiful woman, but too shamed to make eye contact. "Um, if you're asking for an honest answer, of course I would, ma'am. After all, I'm a heterosexual male. But Miss Hendrickson... Sarah... I think if we did, it might invalidate the answers you have already giv-"

"Let me suck your cock, Tyler. Please, give me your cock." Sarah couldn't take her eyes off the healthy bulge the young man sported. "And just shut up about it."

Sarah continued to masturbate while Tyler rushed to peel his jeans off. As he finished, she switched positions, leaning over the seat, grabbing his cock firmly with her right hand. She continued to rub herself with her opposite hand, while taking the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her legs were spread, and she kicked one up against the window. Her car faced the west wall of the garage, but if one got close enough, certainly they'd be able to see everything. The thought excited Sarah.

Tyler's cock was sopping wet, and hard as steel, as Sarah worked it. She could feel him climbing already, perhaps to her skill set, or to his inexperience. Probably both, but Sarah knew his hot cum would be in her mouth soon. She stroked faster, ensuring she came at least once before he climaxed. Sarah loved sucking cock and if she was horny enough, she knew feeling that eruption in her mouth would send her over the edge again.

"Miss Hendrickson, I'm going to cum!" Tyler cried, while Sarah was coming down from her first orgasm. She said nothing, working it faster, driving deeper onto the hard shaft. As if the two had practiced a thousand times, he let go, sending the hot seed to the back of her throat. Sarah bore down, swallowing fast, making gulping sounds. As expected, she felt herself getting wetter, cumming again on her long-stroking fingers. Her legs shook and she moaned as she forced herself to finish swallowing the last of his load.

"That was amazing, Miss Hendrickson," said Tyler, finally coming down a few moments later.

"Yeah, I thought so, too," Sarah smiled, licking her cum-drenched lips.

"Um, could we finish the survey? I was almost done, when..."

"Oh, yes, of course!" Sarah began arranging her clothes, awkwardly fitting herself back into her dress. "Go ahead. Continue."

"Would you ever consider having sex with a stranger?"

As Sarah buttoned her blouse, with a natural state of double think and cognitive dissonance occurring, she responded. "No way," Sarah shook her head rigorously. "I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with that."

Though her thoughts may have been contradictory to her present actions, Sarah knew one thing. When Paul Hastings was to come over tonight, he was going to have something a lot more interesting to do than watch television. Sarah never felt so naughty before. Perhaps she would drive home in the nude, after all. She considered stripping down again.

"Thanks for answering all my questions," Tyler said, adjusting his button fly. "I think that's all I needed."

"I'm sure it was," smile Sarah. "Good luck on your project."

12