U-N-I Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Mark, we were just in the VIP section, what the fuck is Thomas doing here?"

"Uh" I sighed. "Long story! I'll explain later. I can't talk about this again, not now. Haven't you talked to Amy?"

"I've tried, but she didn't give a shit about me. She was all over Adele and the girls from Litte Mix!"

"Adele 's here?" Rob exclaimed.

"Oh my god Rob!" she told him with a slight laugh. "Don't even ask who's here, you're gonna freak out!"

"Why, who else is here?" he insisted, curious to know who in the business would watch him perform.

"Hummm well, to mention just a few, Bono's just arrived... Adele ... Noel Gallagher...!"

"What the hell!!" he yelled. "Are you fucking with me?"

She laughed,

"Hum, what's his name, Sam Smith..."

"Taylor Swift!" Taylor said almost singing her name, as she did a little dance and gave a kiss to Jordan.

"OH come on!" Rob said, rubbing his forehead.

"Ohhh, I heard a guy from 'Muse 'was coming but I don't know which one!"

"Rach, shut up now!" I said loudly. "Why are you telling him this!"

"He asked!" she exclaimed, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

He breathed deeply before he exclaimed,

"Alright! I think my LSD's starting to kick in!" he joked. (His Lead Singer Disorder)

And indeed it did! He started getting real adrenaline again, feeling the need to jump up and down and move around. He was brimming with excitement until he just stopped moving, sat on a table edge, his feet on a chair and put his face in his lap.

I went over to him and pushed the chair away as I stood between his legs. I wrapped my arms around him, placed my hand on the back of his head and made him bury his face in the crook of my neck. I whispered soothing words to him and tried to calm him down, asking him to breath calmly in and out.

Jordan came over to us with Taylor and leaned in, almost whispering into Rob's ear,

"Are you gonna throw up?"

Rob only raised his arm and gave him the finger, I laughed,

"Leave him alone, Jord, you don't have to do what he has to do!"

"He'll be fine once on stage!" he said, shaking his head.

"Well, he's not on stage now, is he?"

Taylor leaned closer to us and asked him in a soothing tone of voice,

"Hey Rob, you wanna know what I do before a show?"

He raised his head to look at her.

"I dance! Shake off those nerves!" she said with a bright smile, dancing and moving her hips back and forth, almost making us hear the sound of the music even though there was none.

"Good idea!" he smiled wickedly.

"Come on!" she gestured seductively with her finger.

"Give me your phone," she asked Jordan and searched for some good music, "Let's go back to your dressing room. I'm gonna help you relax!"

"Woo, I don't know what you have in mind, but the boy's really, really gay!"

"Oh I've seen him party, he's not that gay!" she joked.

"That's just good acting skills!" he responded.

She laughed slightly as we walked back to our dressing room.

Talylor did manage to make us forget our nerves for a little while and we actually had a good laugh with her. We listened to music, sang a little and tried to chill as we changed into our stage outfits.

After a moment, Damon burst in, kicking the door open with his foot. It smacked against the wall loudly, and he grinned, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Yo! You guys ready to fucking rock?" he shouted as his girlfriend followed him and smiled broadly at his excitment.

"No! But apparently, you are!" I said with a laugh.

"Are we on?" Rob asked a bit worriedly. He was obviously still not quite ready yet.

"No! Another half an hour! But fuuck!" he said as he picked up his drumsticks and twirled them in his fingers, "I was watching 'Rewind' perform and Jesus, the crowd is on fire, I am SO ready now," he exclaimed with a lot of anticipation in his voice. "Why didn't you guys come and watch 'em! They were fucking good! Jeez, I gotta get ready!" he said as he saw that we all were and he walked to where his outfit was.

"Hell yeah!" Jordan said as he jumped up and down. " Just trying to stop Rob from wigging out in here!" he told Damon.

"Nervous?" Damon asked. "Don't be," he said reassuringly as he pulled his tshirt off. "It's gonna be a fucking good one!"

"Alright!" Rob grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, I know what can pass the time..." Jordan said as he glanced briefly at me and looked around the dressing room for my stuff. I was sitting on the edge of the dressing room counter so I immediately jumped on my feet, knowing exactly what he was looking for. I hurriedly walked over to where I had left the envelope and grabbed it just before he could. He tried to grab it from my hands but I ran away from him and slipped in into my pants as best as I could.

We both started to run around the dressing room, him chasing after me and me trying not to get caught.

"Oh you wanna play it that way?" he laughed.

"What the fuck is happening?" Dylan chuckled as he questioned Rob.

They were both chilling on a sofa. Rob just shrugged, as he didn't have a clue either.

Jordan managed to corner me and pushed his body hard against mine. He grabbed both my arms to stop me from getting away but he quickly let go of one in order to try and slip his hand into my pants.

I tried to break free as I laughed,

"Are you trying to molest me in front of your girl."

I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and tried to push him off me.

"Jord, come on, baby, no one can know about us!" I told him sexily as I gazed into his eyes seductively.

He laughed and got distracted a little, which allowed me to quicky push him off me as I got away from him again.

"Shit" he exclaimed.

He didn't give up and after chasing me around a bit more, he managed to take me down to the floor and we struggled, right next to the sofa on which Rob and Dylan were sitting. He pushed me onto my back and pinned my wrist to the floor. I tried to push him off me and to wiggle out of his grip to turn the situation to my advantage, but the bastard was fucking strong. Despite all my efforts to break free, he had me hopelessly pinned down to the floor.

"Get off me!" I yelled with a laugh.

"Come on Mark, you can do better than that!" Rob laughed as well.

"I'm just letting him think he's stronger than me, I'm enjoying this!" I joked.

Jordan laughed. "Oh, yeah, you like it rough, don't you?"

"Bend over, I'll show you how I like it!" I told him sexily.

"Oh no, you think you can fuck me so easily, I'm not Rob!" he exclaimed.

"I'm aware of that, you would already be naked and on your knees by now."

"Hey," Rob exclaimed, faking being offended.

"Oh, who are you kidding!" I joked.

"Would you take your queer hands off me," I ordered Jordan.

"Make me," he said and rocked his hips back and forth firmly to simulate a fuck, "Come on, shut up, and take it like a man." he joked.

"What? That little thing you call your dick!" I laughed, "no need to be a man to take that!"

"Come on," he said seductively, and started singing, "Open up your assssss!"

I laughed and Rob snapped at him,

"Oh for fuck's sake Jordan!! You really gonna ruin that song for me! I've got to repeat this like a hundred times!!"

"Nine times to be precise!" I said loudly.

This was a lyric from our song 'Politik', which was originally

"Open up your eyes".

"Why are you singing this?" Taylor asked as she leaned down to look at Jordan in the eye.

"Comments I've read on Youtube!" he responded.

"This is exactly why I told you to stop reading comments!" she said to him with a laugh.

"Come on, get off me!" I complained again as I kept trying to make him let go of my wrists.

"Guys," Rachel said, "there are girls in the room! Knock it off."

Dylan started talking to Rob and I turned my head with a smile as he said,

"Maybe we shouldn't play "Politik" tonight. Some of us might just not be able to refrain from laughing!"

Rob replied,

"We can't not play 'Politik'. People are gonna throw things at us if we don't! I'd be like not playing 'Yellow'."

Jordan had not forgotten that the whole point of this was to take the envelope from me so he finally let go of one my wrists in order to do so. I used this opportunity to flip him down onto his back but as I was doing so, he managed to quickly grab the top of the envelope that was now slighty coming out of my pants.

"Jeez, that wasn't easy!" he exclaimed as he stood up and ran away from me.

"What is this?" Dylan asked, intrigued.

"Pictures of his fucking bio dad ... that his mother gave to Amy!"

"What!" Rob immediately exclaimed as he looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as I stood up.

I sighed,

"Do we really have to do this right now?"

"Wow!" Jordan exclaimed as he looked at the pictures. "It's you!" he said as he looked over at me.

Rob stood up and hurriedly walked over to him,

"Lemme see this!"

He looked at the three pictures as well then said,

"Jeez!" he stared at them a bit longer and added, "Yeah, you're not his spitting image, but there's definitely a striking ressemblance. I was right, he was hot!"

They all took turn and the pictures passed from one hand to another, as everyone in the room commented on them.

"Oh great, now everyone's gonna see them but me!" I complained.

"Then, have a look!" Rachel said as she walked closer to me and handed me the picture she was holding.

I hesitated for a second but took it from her hand. I had a quick look at it.

"Fuck," I breathed.

It was so weird to put a face on him. Like everyone else, I couldn't quite take my eyes off the picture. He was about my age on it, so obviously, it made it easier to see the ressemblance. I did have similar features, but as Rob had said, I was not his spitting image either.

Rob came over to me and wrapped his arms around me as I continued staring at the picture.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. It just feels so weird."

"Yeah, I bet it does."

I really did not have much time to ponder any longer over my biological father, as Tom walked into the dressing room and announed as he clapped his hands together loudly several times,

"Alright, let's go! To the stage now, all of you! Go go go!!"

I looked up a bit startled as everyone hurried out,

"Damn!" I breathed. Jordan was right, this whole thing made the time go by much faster.

I turned around and hugged Rob close to me for a moment, doing my best to clear my mind and to get ready to step on stage.

"Try to forget about all this for the next two hours, alright!"

"Yeah. I will! Already forgotten!" I reassured him.

"Would you prefer if we didn't play 'A rush of blood?" he asked, worried that it might be a bit too emotional for me.

"No, no, let's not change anything."

"Alright. Whatever you say!"

I hugged him tight again. When I pulled back, I I took a deep breath and smiled at him as I told him softly,

"Have fun!"

He smiled back at me,

"Yeah, you too!"

We kissed, hugged one last time and headed out the dressing room and to the stage.