Uber Pussy

Story Info
Tiff and Aly ride in an Uber and then ride each other.
1.2k words
5
654
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uber was 5 minutes away. Tiff looked as hot as she always does. Her nipples were always hard and I could see them through her dress. She didn't need to wear a bra and she often didn't when we went out together. I would always get caught checking out her tits. She was pretty tall so her short dress was even shorter. If she bent over, I was getting an eyeful.

When we got in the Uber, I started to wonder why we were even going out. She had an empty house and I just wanted to fuck her all night. I touched her just above her knee and dragged my fingernails lightly over her toned legs. She looked at me and bit her lip. She loved my nails on her bare skin... I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss, barely moving my lips. She grabbed my neck and kissed me back passionately, slipping her tongue between my lips the way she does when she's super horny.

When we arrived at the bar I watched her get out of the car. Fuck she had a great ass. I got out behind her and we went inside. I told her to find us a quiet seat while I got us drinks. I got us a couple of margaritas, not that she needed it. I was pretty sure I could get her to do anything I wanted, stone cold sober.

I found her sitting in a booth with her legs closed tight. I sat down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful... if you don't mind me asking... do you have panties on?" I glanced down at her crotch.

"I don't." She replied knowing exactly what it would do to me.

"Fuck. What are we doing here?" I asked her and shifted myself a little closer to her.

We made out in the booth for what felt like hours. We talked, touched, had a few drinks. I don't remember a single person coming or going from the bar as if we were there all night alone.

When I couldn't take anymore teasing, I ordered us a car back to her place. I opened the door behind the driver and gestured for her to get in. I walked around, hopped in and sat next to her. I immediately started kissing her pretty lips and feeling her up. She turned her body towards me and parted her legs slightly. I knew she wanted me to touch her so I slid my hand up her thigh. She was wet. Really wet. I slid my middle finger into her effortlessly and she stifled a moan. I bit her lip gently and pressed her g spot. I had never been with someone who matched my energy in this way.

Her eyes closed as she tried not to make a sound. I kept kissing her and fucking her harder. "Is that ok?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck yes. Don't stop." She responded quietly gripping the back of my neck.

"Your pussy is perfect baby." I mouthed to her as I pushed my finger deeper inside her pressing my palm up to meet her throbbing clit. She let out the tiniest little noise of shock as I started to ring her doorbell. I pressed my lips up to hers to try and keep her quiet as I went harder and harder on her clit.

She reached up my dress and tried to reciprocate but I was really giving it to her now. I fucked her hard while she found the wet patch I had made on my underwear. "I'm going to fuck your pretty little pussy all night baby." I told her quietly and I felt her cunt tighten around my finger. "Get me home Aly! I want you so bad!"

When we got back to her house I pulled my finger out of her wet slit and put it in her mouth. "Get inside, now." I said and she quickly pulled her dress down and hustled to the door. I followed her into her bedroom and grabbed a handful of her hair from behind pressing my lips into the back of her neck. "Lift up your dress and put your hands on the bed." She always did exactly as I told her.

She pulled her dress up over her beautiful peach and bent over. I gently pushed her legs apart with my feet and she obliged, spreading them wider. Now I could see everything. Her pretty lips glistened under the light, still wet from our Uber antics. Her clit was swollen, begging me to suck it. Her legs were shaking a little in anticipation, I knew she wanted me to spank her.

I gave her a few hard slaps and she let out a sexy little scream. "Harder baby!" She yelled and I kept slapping her gorgeous ass. Once she was a nice shade of pink I couldn't control myself anymore. I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking her little nub while I gripped her burning cheeks. She knew how much I loved eating her pussy. I could swear she was bucking her hips a little, pushing herself into my face.

When her legs wouldn't hold her anymore I told her to take off her dress and lay on her back. Her body was perfect and I took a second to admire her feminine beauty before I stripped off and mounted her. My pussy was soaking wet and I pressed it against hers grinding away. I hugged her leg tight as I moved my hips in small circles tribbing her hard. I could feel her eyes on me, taking in all the pleasure I was feeling as I stimulated my clit with her pubic bone.

She grabbed my leg and pulled me on top of her so I was straddling her hips. "Ride me Aly." She said as she pushed her finger inside my wet hole and started to fuck me the way I like. I pinched my nipples and rode her finger like it was the last chance I would get. She bit her lip watching me grind my hips onto her hand. "Fuck, I'm cumming Tiff!" I moaned as I climaxed hard on top of her.

I dropped myself down next her and caught my breath. "Sit on my face dirty girl." I ordered and she promptly got up and lowered her pretty little pearl onto my lips. She tasted so good and she dripped all over my mouth as I ate her out. I spread my knees wide and massaged my naked cunt while sucking on her, getting us both closer to orgasm. She turned her head and watched me masturbate. I loved it when she watched me. I was close. I edged myself a few times until she was ready.

"Oh my god Aly. Don't stop." I felt her tense up and her breathing got shallow. I rubbed my little clit hard and fast bringing myself to a climax while she came in mouth. I sucked hard on her, flicking my tongue quickly over and over. She gripped the top of the bed and squeezed my face with her thighs. "Slow down." She gasped and I backed off, lightly licking her and letting her cum drip onto my tongue.

She fell in a heap next to me and I wrapped myself around her keeping her warm.

"Go again?" I asked her with a big smile on my face.

"Totally." She said and kissed me deeply.

It was going to be a long night...