Uber Slut visits Adult Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed something more and different, so I straightened and stood up straddled Dave and grabbed his cock and looked deep into his eyes, my face wild with excitement, I'm sure.

"I need you to fuck me now." I moaned as I climbed onto top of Dave, lifting my knees wide to my sides, then guiding his throbbing erection into my hot waiting pussy that had just moments before been penetrated by the fingers of another a foot away from me. Dave's cock felt hot and wet as he slipped into me and I let out a moan as he thrust excitedly into me, penetrating me fully. Dave began to lean forward and down on top of me, but I pushed my chest back up, thrusting up my hips and rotating them to my right, giving our audience a full view of our fucking. It made me so excited to know Dave was getting pleasure not only from his penetrating cock, but from being watched by these other men that probably see him stroking mostly when he's normally there. It was all Dave could take and I could feel his cock hardening up inside of me, then pumping his pent-up load deep into my pussy.

"Oh yes, fill me up baby." I breathed as he pumped what must have been the biggest load, I'd felt pump inside me for quite a while. I pulled off of Dave as hot thick white cum spilled out of my hole. The guy in the middle who had been fingering me pushed my knee over and bent forward toward my pussy, before looking up at me and asking, "Can I eat your sloppy cunt?" I looked at him and smiled and said, "Yes" as he dove in and began to suck at my pussy first locking his lips around my fat cunt lips and then drinking in our combined juices of Dave and me. He then licked furiously at my dripping inner lips and clit.

"Oh yes, lick it baby! Eat my creamy, cum filled pussy." I moaned as I grabbed Dave's soggy cock and started to stroke it again. The guy to my right had his erection in his hand as he moved forward and started to rub it on to my leg. The man between my legs kept licking me and slid three, then four fingers into my wide open slit as he tongued my clit and pumped at my gaping hole, knuckles deep with his hand.

"Oh baby, get it hard again so you can fuck me some more." I said looking up at Dave. "I need to get fucked some more."

"I don't know how soon I can, Jen." Dave said. "I'm pretty drained."

"Fuck I want some more!" I pleaded.

The guy on my right reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, holding it up.

"If I wear this, can I fuck you?" He asked me.

I looked at him with the look of a needy slut on my face, "Fuck yes!"

I pushed the man eating me out away from me and stood up. I grabbed the hard cock of the guy with the condoms and slowly and gently walked him back to the comfort of the couple's area with the softer bench. I sat down on the end of the bench spreading my wet throbbing pussy wide, as my next lover slipped on his condom and rolled it down the base of his cock. He moved around between my legs and dropped to his knees and began to rub the head of his cock against my dripping slit. He was probably a full inch longer than Dave, and slightly thicker around the shaft but with a smaller head. I reached down and stroked his cock for a second or two before guiding it into my waiting hole. He slid in a few inches, moistening his condom clad shaft, pulled out a bit, slid back a little more as I moaned in pleasure, and pulled back again some before thrusting the entire length of his hard cock deep into my waiting hungry hole.

"Oh my God." I moaned, pulling my knees back further, and dropping my head back against the padded bench. He began thrusting furiously at me while other guys came over and began to grope at my tits. I thought he was going to hurt me as he began to fuck so fast, furious, and deep but I just took it moaning, "Fuck me yeah, fuck that pussy deep and hard." I was taking a fucking like I was being raped in prison, for that matter, this guy was going at it using my hole for his pleasure and I was not only taking it but loving every minute of it as he kept at it, pounding my pussy with all he had.

The guys at my tits now had one in each hand squeezing and kneading them while occasionally leaning over and sucking on one nipple, then the other. I didn't notice one of the tit guys move next to me up on his knees and leaned over to put his cock in my mouth. There wasn't much I do to stop it and I began sucking at it with wild abandon, caressing his balls with my hand. I realized with my other hand I could stroke the cock of the guy of the other guy sucking my tits.

The guy fucking me finally began to slow down so I reached down with both hands and pulled him deep inside of me and I could tell he was about to cum. He threw his head back and let out a long slow moan as he pumped his seed into the condom (I think!) while still buried balls deep in my pussy. He pulled back, stood up and pulled off the thankfully full condom as I sat up and reached out and took the condom, then sat back and dumped it out all over my chest, while the guy who had been rubbing my tits, began to spread it all over them while sucking and licking it off. That was just so insane to see.

Meanwhile the guy who had been getting a blowjob now had a condom out and was putting it on his hard cock as he moved between my spread messy legs and pulled my hips back to the end of the bench. I looked at him like, "What are you doing." And he asked, "Is it ok?"

"Yes, but I want it doggy!"

I rolled over on the bench and stuck my wrecked pussy up to him. I reached back stroking his cock and rubbing it against my wet slit before guiding into me and backing on to it with a moan. Dave later told me the guy was pimply faced and young, he couldn't be more than 20. That said he pumped away at my horny hole while I grabbed another guy's cock and began to lick it up and down. This guy's cock, while not quite as long as Dave's was thick, almost as big around as a soda can. I opened my mouth wide, almost gagging as I took his thick rod in to my mouth,

The fucking and sucking went on for about another hour before I literally started having leg cramps from fucking so much and being so exhausted. I'll also admit there were a couple broken condoms and my pussy is still a complete wreck over 48 hours later while I write this.

Dave and I promised to stay in touch and my husband was shocked to see how I returned home from work Friday night. He's such a good cuckold and I love being a hotwife slut for him and my own sanity.

Kisses, jen

12